In Love with Lori Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,271 Followers

Sybil had given us the end bedroom, conveniently situated at the opposite end of the L-shaped house from her own, so we had reasonable privacy; the bedroom door was thick, heavy oak, adding even more sound-proofing, which was useful, given Lori's propensity for screaming out my name (and other things) while in the throes of passion...

Even as I was shutting the door behind me, Lori was attacking my shirt, popping the buttons while I unbuckled and dropped my slacks. Lori got tired of trying to pop my shirt buttons, resorting to yanking my shirt over my head and throwing it behind her as her hand dived inside my shorts to find and squeeze her favourite plaything.

My hands were equally busy, fumbling with the button and zipper of her leather jeans, popping the waistband then sliding inside to cup and squeeze her warm satiny backside. I raised an eyebrow and grinned at her when I discovered she wasn't wearing a thong, as I'd assumed, or indeed panties of any description, my cock stiffening even further at the thought of her being commando while surrounded by family and friends...

I spun her round and slid my hands up under her top to squeeze and tease her lovely firm puppies, her nipples stiff and straining under my fingers. Lori groaned as I squeezed them lightly, making them even more stiff, it that were possible.

"God, yes, Davey, that's so nice, do it some more, gently, baby, ooohhh...yess..." she murmured, pushing her jeans down so she could press her firm, tight, curvaceous, wonderfully womanly bum into my groin, trapping my cock in the cleft between her cheeks; no flat-as-a- teenage boy bum for me, if I wanted a girl with no curves I'd be dating a stick insect, not this scenic, sexy, perfect specimen of mature femininity I was married to!

"Like that, baby?" she murmured, and as I licked her ear in affirmation, she reached back and slid my shorts half way down my thighs, freeing my cock to press between her naked cheeks, then once again doing that slow rise and fall she did so well, masturbating me between the cheeks of her beautiful arse.

I can only take so much of her teasing me like this; I can never let go of the fact that she's an amazingly beautiful woman, and the knowledge that she's mine has a powerful aphrodisiac effect on me, so any teasing and foreplay she indulges in first time round is of necessity going to be short-lived, and what she was doing right now was yanking my testosterone levels up to eardrum-bursting levels.

I enjoyed the feel of her muscular bum massaging and rubbing my cock as she slid up and down against me, but human flesh has its limits, and when it comes to Lori, I have a fairly low threshold of foreplay before I have to shove myself into her and fuck her like a wild man, something she knows all too well.

She could feel my cock twitching as my own level of arousal climbed, and just when I thought I reached the point where I was going to have to yank her jeans all the way off and plough into her, she spun round and dropped to her knees, taking my cock into her mouth and licking the end while simultaneously jabbing a sharp fingernail momentarily into my perineum; that pulled me back from the brink, believe me! So now she'd pulled me back from the edge, she concentrated on taking me there again, her mouth a warm wet delight as she sucked and licked me expertly.

My knees were trembling with the effort of holding me upright; while I wanted this delightful torture to continue, I also wanted to slip between her smooth thighs and bury myself deep in her most secret places; I wanted to fuck her so badly right then it was untrue, and Lori knew exactly what she was doing as she built me up to a fever pitch.

At last, her hot, wet mouth pulled away from me, and she looked up at me, winking as she grinned.

"That should guarantee some fireworks, Darling Boy, happy now? Now, will you please just fuck me really hard, Davey, I need my beauty sleep and I like the way you tranquilise me, so get to it..."

To hear is to obey, and as we were already mostly naked, kicking off what was left was the work of a moment, saving me time that I could profitably spend sticking bits of me into conveniently shaped bits of her. As I dragged her down on top of me, Lori grinned and rubbed noses with me.

"Three months ago you'd almost forgotten about me, I was just the scrawny kid sister you abandoned, and now you've married me, dragged me half a world away from my home, knocked me up, and scared the living shit out of me; I think I'll keep you, you make life interesting, Denham, I'll give you that."

I responded by grabbing hold of her spectacular buttocks and pulling them apart as I ground my steely cock against her damp pussy, at the same time slipping a finger into her tight little rusty bullet-hole, the sensation making her gasp lightly, then smile knowingly at me with one eyebrow raised, doing a perfect 'Charlie' at me.

"I didn't abandon you, wench; I asked about you every time I called for eight years, and you always refused to speak to me, or has that just slipped your extremely selective memory? Anyhoo, you wanted to get knocked-up, remember? I was just happy to be of service. As for the scaring, sorry about that, but now perhaps you finally understand why I loathe and avoid that decrepit dump!"

Lori grinned at that, and ground herself against me, the feel of her hot, wet labia against the underside of my cock doing all sorts of things to my head. Lori saw the blissed-out expression on my face and grinned again, her amazing violet eyes sparkling with humour, happiness, and a good helping of sheer, unbridled, 'fuck me now' animal lust.

She ground against me a couple more times, just to make sure I got the message, then sat upright as she straddled me, lifting up to slide me into her succulent wet peach of a pussy, the feeling as she tightened around me making me twitch and almost blow my balls there and then.

"Like that, baby?" she cooed, leaning down to lick my lips and pulling away with a grin as I tried to kiss her back, so I had to content myself with holding and gently squeezing her beautiful breasts and outstandingly stiff nipples. As soon as I squeezed them her eyes widened, and I realised they were starting to become sensitive, so I stopped, instead sliding my hands down her torso to hold and squeeze her taut cheeks instead, my hands revelling in the silky smooth taut, rounded firmness of her delightful bottom.

The perfectly sculpted hillocks of horniness fitted my hands as though made for me, and in my mind they were, everything about her conforming perfectly to my ideal of Goddess/Wife/Female Perfection/Woman of My Dreams, all reinforced by those two firm, muscular handfuls flexing and straining as she writhed and ground on top of me.

Lori began to pump a little faster against me, her pussy squeezing me rhythmically now, and that tell-tale pink flush creeping down her throat and spreading across her chest and shoulders told me she was close, only a little more would push her over the edge, so I gave her some assistance.

As she ground against me, I began pumping back up to meet her thrusts, her eyes closing as orgasm hovered in the wings, her hips moving even faster now as she ground and gyrated above me, gasping every time I pumped back up as she ground down on me.

Her orgasm hit her like a body-blow, her eyes squeezing shut as her whole body shuddered and trembled on me, her thighs locking against my midriff as her hands cupped and massaged her breasts. I could feel the waves of her orgasm as they pulsed and battered through her, every least sensation transmitted down into my body and calling to me to join her; how I held off I don't know; even my stock selection of repulsive mental images kept in reserve to slow or push orgasm back, (images of Margaret Thatcher, Idi Amin naked, Hilary Clinton in a micro-bikini, Colonel Gadaffi puckering up for a kiss) weren't working too well, and I resorted to gritting my teeth and mentally reciting the bones of the skeleton to try and take my mind off the sight of all that feminine gorgeousness trembling and gasping above me.

It worked, and as Lori slumped down on top of me, heart hammering and her body twitching as mini-shocks rolled and rippled through her, I still hadn't succumbed to my own orgasm, but I had a plan to fix that! Lori eventually raised herself up again to look at me, her face and neck still flushed so adorably, sexily, from her recent orgasm.

"What about you baby, what's wrong, you didn't...?"

I grinned at her and licked her chin as I playfully pulled her bum cheeks apart, pulling her anus open.

"Ooooh, naughty!" she squeaked, and grinned down at me, "I know what you want, you dirty little beast, how can I stop you, I'm completely under the spell of your big ole pussy-hammer, Doctor Denham! Daddy warned me there'd be days like this, I should have listened to him..." she lisped at me, making me grin even wider.

Lori sat up on me, her pussy squeezing and pulsing around my cock, still embedded to the hilt in her tight wet succulence, and raised up higher to allow me to slide out and lie along my belly, glistening wetly. Now she leaned back down and kissed me, then seemed to think about it, and kissed me again, then again, until our lips were locked together, our tongues fencing and twining around each other's. My hands squeezed and massaged her tight bum, pulling her cheeks open while she slid a finger alternately along the wet crease of her pussy and slid it into the tight little knot of her anus. While she was lubricating her tight hole, I kept hold of her bum cheeks, pulling them apart to stretch her as she carefully lubricated herself with her own copious juices.

When she was ready, Lori again sat upright, and raised herself up slightly, and taking hold of my by now bone-hard cock, rubbed the lubricant seeping from me over her pussy before once more impaling herself on me, but I knew she was just lubricating me. She once again rose up, allowing me to slide out of her, and, holding me steady against her tight little bum-hole, slowly slid me into her. Her eyes widened as my girth stretched her anus open, the head pressing against her ring. A few seconds of pressure, and suddenly I "popped" in past the ring, Lori giving a gasping yelp as I did so, then slowly slid into the depths of her taut, muscular bum as she finished impaling herself on me.

"Christ, Davey!" she gasped, "I thought I told you to stop feeding this thing, that was a real effort, whoo!" she grinned, leaning down to lightly lick my lips.

"I told you, Princess, I only feed him blue-eyed Iowa brunettes." I grinned, and Lori grinned at that.

"Then he's getting too much exercise, the boy is definitely bulking-up..." she grinned, and reached behind herself to gently squeeze my balls, sending a sudden zing of pleasure through me.

Once she'd adjusted to my size, she began slowly pumping herself on me again, squeezing me rhythmically with her rectal muscles while she rocked back and forth on top of me. I reached for her delectable breasts and, remembering her earlier sensitivity, stroked her nipples with fine, feather-like strokes, making her gasp and smile as her nipples stood up stiff and proud, and noticeable darker than before, the coral pinkness now tinged a deeper red; she was becoming a mother, and the thought stiffened me even further.

Lori noticed my increased arousal, her eyes widening as I took hold even faster in her tight passage, filling her even more. The sight of her gyrating above me, the feel of her deliciously stiff nipples against my questing fingers, all combined to push me higher and higher with each passing second. Once again that flush spread down her neck and throat, telling me that my girl was close, and when she leaned down and glued her lips to mine as my hands took hold of her glorious bum, I couldn't hold back any longer.

My cock wedged tight inside her rectum as it began twitching and convulsing, hosing what felt like endless jets of boiling hot spunk deep into the heart of her as her rectum squeezed me tightly, like a hand rippling along my entire length. Lori squealed as she came hard, the feel of her cervix fluttering inside her and beating against my cock as it lay embedded in her rectal passage sending me off in another frenzied volley of spraying spunk as I came like never before, the spunk bolting out of me in what felt like a never ending series of convulsions.

At last I had no more spunk to give her, the torrent of sperm finally ending as little more than a sticky trickle as my body gave up my last reserves of semen for her. Lori slumped back down on me, her heart thundering with the force of her orgasm, and my hands just naturally dropped back down to her perfect bum, holding her against me until her storm passed and her heartbeat slowed to a more normal tempo.

As my cock relaxed, it finally slipped out of her, and I rolled over onto my side, taking her with me, so we were now lying face-to-face on our sides, my arms around her. Lori looked up into my eyes, and, somewhat blearily, grinned up at me.

"That was wonderful, Darling Boy; I knew I made the right choice! I was only kidding earlier when I said you'd abandoned me; I know you didn't, you just had to go so you could be you, and I'm so happy you came back, even if we had to lose mom and daddy to find each other. I love you, baby, I love this baby you've given me, and we're going to have lots more, here, surrounded by family, our family. She's coming home, baby, she's so much like mom, I feel like I'm getting mom back, I'm so happy!"

She smiled happily, more tears gathering in the corners of her eyes, tears I was happy to lick away for her, making her giggle. I went to kiss her again, but she put her finger to my lips.

"When you left, after that whole scene at Des Moines International, mom was like a zombie for weeks; every time she looked at your picture she'd start crying, and daddy was no better; he took all the pictures of you and put them in his study so mom wouldn't have to see them all the time, then he'd shut himself away in there for hours on end, and sometimes I'd peek in and he'd be sitting there staring into space with tears running down his cheeks; they both missed you so much."

She paused, her glorious eyes distant as she looked back over the last few months.

"I'm sorry you weren't here when daddy died, Davey, it wasn't your fault, you weren't to know he had a bad heart, he never told any of us, one day he was here, the next he was gone, just like that."

She looked deep into my eyes, and tapped me gently on the tip of my nose, a smile fluttering on her lips even as her beautiful eyes sparkled with more unshed tears.

"He was so proud of you, Davey, never forget that, proud of the fact that you'd gone out into the world to be who you were supposed to be; he admired that, he said you were just like your daddy, and he knew you'd succeed. Mom was okay with it all after a while, she even took your pictures from the study and put them back out around the house. I made a mess of it, though, Davey, I handled it really badly."

I went to interrupt her, not really needing to know any of this now, not now that we were together, married, and starting a family, but Lori waved me back to silence.

"I need to tell you this, Davey, I should have right from the start, but I guess with the funerals, then moving to Maine, it all kinda got lost in the shuffle. So here goes. I missed you so much every day, it was like someone was boring a hole through the middle of me. Every time I saw your picture it was like another sharp little stab inside me, and it got worse every day; I never knew how much I needed you until you were gone, and when you never came back, I got angry, then angrier."

She paused, obviously gathering her thoughts.

"It didn't help that you were more and more gorgeous every time I saw a new picture of you, even though I always thought you were gorgeous; it all made sense to me when I saw that picture you sent daddy, of you with your rowing team at school; it all clicked into place then; I was thirteen, and I realised I was in love with my big brother, I always had been, and it repulsed me; I honestly thought I was some kind of sick pervert, to be feeling like that about my own big brother, but try as I might, I couldn't get it to go away. Over the years, I dated, I had boyfriends, but none of them were you, and I couldn't bring myself to try and pretend any of them was you. When you finally did come home, and I met you at the airport, twenty-four years old and already a qualified doctor, you looked so lost, so apprehensive, so scared, but so damned beautiful, all I wanted to do was kiss you madly and tell you how I felt, but that guilt was still there, and all that anger, too."

She stopped to wipe her eyes and kiss me gently,

"Mom knew, or guessed, how I felt, she even sat down with me once and tried to talk to me about it, and I didn't want to listen to what she had to say, but she told me anyway. She said that these things have a way of working themselves out, and that whatever happened, she'd always be there for me. That was the end of the conversation, but I guess what I'm trying to say is, I don't think mom would have been an enemy, you know what I mean?"

She smiled gently, a faraway expression on her face.

"And now Sophie's dropped into the picture, and she's so much like mom, the way she thinks, the way she expresses herself, I really do feel like mom's come back. Now it feels like I'm getting a second chance to share with her what she wanted most of all; for me to be happy. Mom died knowing how unhappy I was, and she couldn't do anything about it, and I will carry that guilt around forever, that I wouldn't let her in far enough to try and help me, because I was still ashamed of how I felt about you.

She paused to knuckle her eyes, before continuing.

"All that time we spent at the house in Bar Harbor, before that night, all that crying I was doing, most of it was me crying over you as I convinced myself that I was never going to have what I wanted most of all; to be owned and wanted by you the way the way I wanted to own you, to have your heart for myself forever. I just wanted you to know all this Davey, I need you to know that you were always the only man I ever wanted, that it was you that healed that great big wound in my heart, and that I've been in love with you since I was five years old."

Two tears escaped and ran down her cheeks, tears I gladly wiped away for her. Lori reached up and gently tapped the end of my chin.

"I was always yours, Darling Boy, but getting you to see that was the hardest thing I ever did in my life; stripping off and seducing you didn't come easy, but I guess I thought if I didn't do it while I had you to myself, eventually you'd leave and I'd be stuck in limbo forever, pining for you, and unable to want anyone else."

She paused, another tear slowly running down her cheek.

"All those things we did, all the stuff I did with you, it was the first time for me; I only knew how to do what we did from watching porn movies with my girlfriends. You were my first, Davey, I only ever wanted you, and there was no-one else I was ever going to be with, only you.

I looked at her in consternation; I'd taken her virginity! How could I have been so crass? I'd just assumed she was...experienced, that was the impression she gave me...

"Baby-girl, I'm sorry, I didn't know..." I began, but she cut me off.

"You weren't supposed to know, baby, that was the whole point; I hoped you'd think I was looking for fun only, and you'd have no guilt when you left me again, and hopefully I'd be pregnant. You weren't supposed to fall in love with me, I never seriously planned for that to happen, I never thought it could, even though I'd been hoping for that very thing since I was thirteen years old!"

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,271 Followers