In Love With My Best Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darnuses
Darnuses
134 Followers

I was walking though a particularly dense grove of bushy oak trees when I heard a rustle coming from above me. I had only a second to think and react as someone landed right in front of me, then jumped off as soon as they landed and tackled me to the ground. There was a flurry of hair and purple fabric as I was knocked down, my assailant letting loose a ferocious growl as I fell backward. I landed partially on my side, and was able to use my hand to stop myself hitting the ground too hard. I felt hands claw at my back, trying to pull me closer, so I used my elbow that wasn't on the ground to push my attacker up and off me.

Holly fell onto her back and laughed loudly as I finally got a good look at her. She must have been hiding in the tree above me, waiting to ambush me as I walked past. I laid down where I was just as the cloud left the sun behind, and started laughing too. Holly was hot, and cute as a button, but she was also wild. Energetic and just plain wild. My mind wandered as I thought of the implications of that, and my cock stirred. It didn't help that Holly chose that moment to crawl over to me and kiss me deeply. She did notice my erection though, as she broke the kiss.

"Looks like someone likes it rough..." She grinned at me wolfishly.

"Actually, I was thinking about you, and how you never run out of energy." I grinned back.

"Never run out of energy, eh? And what do you think that implies about lil ol' me?" She asked, putting on her sweetest innocent voice.

"What I think it means, is that I'm hard as a rock right now," I told her, still grinning. I was curious as to where this would go.

"Hmm. That doesn't sound good," she replied, frowning, "How do you plan on fixing that?"

"How do I plan on fixing it?" I asked, hinting at her suggestively.

"Oh, you want me to fix it?" She asked, feigning surprise, "What could I possibly do to fix that?" She had her innocence turned way up; she obviously wanted me to be more direct.

"You could give me what's under that dress." I replied casually.

Holly mocked horror as she gasped. "Danny! The audacity of such an idea!"

"The what now?" I laughed at the unexpected response. Holly just giggled.

"Maybe later," she winked, "right now I want to go to the pond and relax. Ambushing you is tiring." She smiled sweetly and got to her feet, holding her hand out to help me up. I took it and she hauled me up alongside her.

We walked off the path to the large pond we could see through the trees. It was a gorgeous area; open and bright, but with trees surrounding it in all directions. The pond itself had a family of ducks near the middle that quacked loudly as we approached, and it was ringed with moss-covered rocks. Despite all that though, it was still quite a secluded area, as no path led down to it. In fact, the only reason we knew so well about it is that Holly and I had found it while on a field trip to the petting zoo that was on the opposite edge of the park. We had snuck away from the group and gone wandering, and when we had found the pond we were so excited. We climbed trees and skipped rocks for about ten minutes before we decided we might get in trouble if we stayed any longer. We were disappointed to find that no one had even noticed we were gone, but at least we didn't get in any trouble!

We sat down on a flat bed of grass near the edge of the pond and I held Holly against me as the slight breeze countered the suns gentle heat. It was perfect; the grass was green, the sun was warm, the air was sweet and the wind was cool. But on top of all that I had the best thing in my life pressed up against my left, making soft sighs with every exhale as she closed her eyes and let the beautiful day fill her senses. I did the same, closing my eyes and letting my mind drift. My senses were heightened and I could feel the wind gently brushing against my skin, the sun casting its glorious rays over me, and the smell of oak wafting on the air. My mind drifted farther and I could feel Holly now, the ever-so-soft pulsing of her breathing as her little chest moved in tiny convulsions, her breathing shallow. She was obviously very relaxed. My mind wandered to her, and then to us, thinking about everything we had done and everything we had yet to do. Going to college, buying a house together, having our first child, her stroking my cock...

My eyes opened and as I looked down, I caught sight of Holly's little hand rubbing slowly up and down my cock. From her breathing and her movements I could tell she was still pretty zoned out, but that didn't make it feel any different. I had settled down since the heated back and forth after her ambush, but I had sprung right back to life at her touch. I still wasn't used to this and I didn't really think I'd ever be. I didn't want to interrupt her reverie, but I couldn't help but kiss her on the forehead. As I did so she stirred and opened her eyes, and her hand left my cock for a second. Then, when she realized what she had been doing, she smiled and returned her hand. Her rubbing became more of a stroking as she gripped more, and she continued stroking me for a few minutes more. In the meantime, I was getting increasingly agitated and hot, and I wasn't going to be able to just let her continue for much longer; I was being pushed to my limits and I had to react. I should've guessed that that was what she aiming for anyway.

I used my right hand to take Holly by the chin and move her mouth to mine, but before I planted the kiss I looked into her eyes. She had a determination there that I assumed was actually just horniness, and her eyes were locked in this steely-eyed stare that made me realize that she was getting a little hot under the collar too. But there was also a sparkle in them, one that imparted a passion not just for my dick, but for me too. She was too cute. I pushed my lips into hers and she graciously accepted the kiss, pushing back hungrily at my lips as our tongues danced at the entrance to our mouths. She melted into my arms as I wrapped myself around her, but her hand stayed on my cock, stroking a little faster now as things heated up. Our kiss was intense and lasted for a good two minutes before I could feel Holly losing control. Her kissing got sloppy and I knew what she needed, so I slowly released our kiss. She looked in to my eyes for a couple seconds before looking down to my pants to undo them, deftly pulling my underwear down for my dick to spring out and stick straight up. She smiled as her head went down without hesitation, and I groaned loudly as her mouth took in almost my entire cock in one gulp.

I put my hands behind me as I sat back, my legs slightly spread in front of me while Holly leaned over my left side sucking my dick. Her head was bobbing up and down at a quick but steady pace, while she used her tongue to play with the head. Her rhythm was intense and it didn't take her long to have me blowing my load in her hungry mouth. She wasted no time swallowing it all down, continuing to suck me until I was completely and surely drained. Wordlessly, Holly retracted her head from my soft member and moved toward my head with purpose, pushing my chest and making me lie down before straddling my face. I was a little surprised to see she wasn't wearing any panties, and I was also very turned on. This was one naughty girl I had got caught up with! Her puffy pussy was wet and her entire crotch was glistening with her cum. I'm guessing she'd been very horny for a while now.

Holly's face was concentrated on her single-minded goal of getting herself off as she sat on me, and I wasted no time helping her achieve that. My tongue found its way straight up into her folds instantly, and my lips weren't too far behind. My first order of business was to clean up around her sloppy crotch! My lips roamed the area around her pussy while my tongue was working inside of her, but I eventually removed my tongue (reluctantly) from her dripping hole and started licking and sucking around her cunt, lapping up her juice and making her moan above me before returning my attention to her soaking wet mound. I dove my tongue back into her pussy and used my upper lip to play with her clit, sometimes flicking it with my tongue. Her moaning was ragged and breathy; she'd obviously been needing this.

"Oh, fuck ya, eat my cunt, fucking eat me! Drink that fucking nasty pussy juice, make me cum on your face!"

The dirty talk was back. I didn't realize how much I'd missed that. But it was all I needed to energize me and soon enough I was furiously lapping at her hot cunt, struggling to deal with the copious amounts of cum pouring out of her overly aroused pussy. I marveled at the delicious taste and the sheer quantity of her cum as it gushed into my mouth and onto my chin, but soon she was cumming for real.

"Uhh, ahhhh Danny I'm gonna cuuum!!" She screamed out into the forest.

I was worried someone would hear her but I decided that I could wait until after to remind her of that. Holly's body went rigid and started trembling as she came, and as the cum stopped flowing from her pussy for a brief moment I got the opportunity I needed to prepare for the coming storm. I cupped my mouth over her cunt and used my tongue to probe her hole, helping along her orgasm.

"Ahhh! Fuck... fuck, fuck!!" Holly screamed as she released a literal river of cum down my throat. She wasn't even squirting, she was gushing. Torrents of her delicious juice came pouring out of her quivering hole and she was riding my face hard, pressing down on my mouth. I continued to drink her until I could feel her orgasm ebbing away, then I collected a mouthful of her cum, letting the last little bits dribble down my chin.

As soon as she released her muscles she collapsed back on to my left side and lay there on her back. I lifted myself up to face her, and she smiled and laughed as she saw my cheeks bulged right out like a chipmunk, my mouth full of a huge load of her cum. She stopped laughing pretty quickly though as the naughtiest smile crossed her face. She leaned up to kiss me, and I released her cum into her mouth. She had her head tilted to the side slightly and she was furiously gulping down her cum as it leaked from my mouth and into hers. Finally, my mouth was empty and she pulled away, radiant in her post-orgasm state but sporting a face that screamed slut. I loved being with a girl this kinky, and her insatiable sex drive was a huge turn on! I was almost scared to see how she would behave if we were to have sex.

I quickly wondered if I'd said that aloud because Holly immediately jumped me and pushed me on to my back, straddling my cock with her pussy. She had taken me by surprise, and that feeling didn't go away as she positioned my now-rock hard dick at the entrance to her pussy. She looked at me before thrusting down, a devilish smile on her face.

"You ready for this?"

I just nodded dumbly. She pushed herself down onto my cock and not-too-slowly kept going down until I was balls deep in her sloppy wet pussy. Her devilish smile had turned to one of angelic joy as her eyes rolled back into her head and a huge smile creased her face.

"Aha! Oooohhh..." she laughed, then sighed as she finally hit rock bottom. Her eyes refocused and she looked at me as if to say "We're doing it"! I was too concentrated on my lifelong fantasy playing out before me. I grabbed her hips with my hands and started to pull her up, then thrust her back down again on to my cock, groaning as the incredible feeling of my dick sliding in and out of her well lubricated pussy filled my every sense. I could feel her slick walls clamping around me, and the muscles in her pussy squeezing me irregularly only added to the stimulation. I started to guide her up and down again, building up a rhythm that eventually got faster over time.

Soon enough we were going at a steady pace. Holly had her hands on my shoulders and I had my hand on her tits. She had quickly pulled down the top her dress for me, revealing her bouncing C-cups with those perfect little nipples. I was squeezing them now, and she was moaning from the added stimulation. Her cunt was leaking juices all down my dick and our crotch areas were both soaked due to the splashing that occurred whenever Holly thrust down on to me. We were both staring at each other dead in the eyes, watching our arousal turn into horniness, which then turned into carnal lust.

As our fucking continued our noises got louder and the feelings got more intense. Obviously, this meant that Holly's dirty talk was about to make a grand return.

"Uhhh, fuck, yeah...! Uh, you like that-that naughty pussy on your dick, baby? Hmm? AH! Fuck yes, ooooohh, fuck my filthy cunt, fuck it!! ...Ooooh, fuck me so good, pound me, fucking pound me!"

As her dirty talk became more regular to me I found myself getting less mesmerized and bewildered by it, and more turned on and lustfully aggressive. I flashed back to Vietnam and the filthy words that spewed from Holly's mouth as I abused her little round ass, and decided it was about time that she cum again. After all, I can't have her getting ahead of me. I remembered what happened the last time that happened.

Right after Holly's profane language subsided I took one of the hands that was guiding her on my dick and smacked her ass hard on one cheek. Instantly, Holly lurched forward and screamed out, her face set in a look of surprise and shock. She recovered almost immediately though, and the wickedly kinky smile that was becoming so familiar to me was back on her face.

"Fuck yeah!" She yelled, and lowered her body onto mine, planting her face on mine in a rough kiss. I took over the role of thrusting and continued assaulting her ass with my hands, giving her regular hard smacks that made her growl with lust into my mouth. I continued my ass play, harshly kneading her squishy cheeks in my hands before spanking her repeatedly, hard smacks that jolted her forward slightly. Because she was kissing me she couldn't release the torrent of language that I was assuming she wanted to, but the urgency of her fucking made it pretty clear how much she enjoyed it. And then an idea hit me.

Looking back, it was a little dumb considering I made the decision in such a state of lust, but it certainly paid off. I moved my right hand from her ass and down to where we were fucking, then I let Holly's copious amounts of pussy juice soak my finger. I wetted her asshole with my finger, and Holly had a just a second to pull out of our kiss in surprise when my finger popped into her ass one knuckle deep. I realized right then that that could have been a mistake, but I was reassured almost instantly by a screaming "YES!!" from a smiling Holly. She was stunned, but her smile was huge and her breathing was shallow.

"Oh, holy fuck I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming, YES!!!"

"You're on the pill, right Holly?" I managed to grunt out.

"Yes, fucking cum in me Danny! Holy shit, cum in my slutty pussy!! Aah, dammit, and keep fucking playing with my asshole!!!"

My finger was pumping into her hole one knuckle deep at about half the speed of my thrusting dick, and that was all it took to make little Holly scream out in her second mind ripping orgasm of the day. She sat bolt upright on my dick while I furiously pumped into her and she screamed loud as her whole body shook violently. That did it for me (both the vibrations ion her pussy, and knowing how much my anal job had got her off) and I came hard in her pussy. The strength of my orgasm was mind blowing and I nearly passed out as I pumped huge, thick loads of semen up into her spasming cunt. I was deep inside her so my cum was shooting pretty far up, but her cum was flowing out of her in buckets and absolutely soaking my entire lower body. Finally, Holly collapsed on me, her head resting facing the ground next to mine, and she would quiver periodically. I realized I still had my finger lodged in her ass and was surprised to feel that, in my excitement and our orgasms, I had pushed it all the way in. She accommodated it nicely, but I pulled it out of her, eliciting a resigned but satisfied sigh from her tired lungs. I calmly stroked her ass as I felt the suns dying light illuminate us both and keep us warm, reveling in the aftermath of the best sex I ever have and ever will have had.

Finally, Holly stirred and rolled off of me, which caused my limp dick to flop out of her cunt. As it did, a puddle of hers and my cum poured out onto me and Holly groaned. She positioned herself in a 69 position with me and I ate her out to clean up her pussy as she sucked me off and cleaned me up as well. I didn't necessarily mind cleaning her up; I had cum pretty far up into her so there wasn't really any of my cum dripping out. It was mostly just Holly's sweet cum mixed with a small hint of my tangier taste.

Holly took longer to clean me off since she had poured puddles of her cum onto my entire lower body. She didn't seem to mind though; she seemed to love the taste of her cum. Once we were both clean, Holly got off me and we both knelt in front of each other in the grass and wrapped our arms around each other, pulling one another into a passionate, cum-filled kiss. It was very hot, and it felt so good to have Holly's filthy mouth pressing into mine while her sweat-soaked breasts slid and squished against my chest. We finally pulled part a few minutes later. Holly had her dress bunched up around her middle, leaving her perfectly round ass and beautiful tits on display for me. I, however, was completely naked as Holly had peeled off my jeans during her first blowjob, and my shirt had come off when she mounted me. We both put our clothes back on and laid down next to each other on the grass.

Holly turned onto her side to look at me. "We just had sex!" Her eyes were full of wonder and adoration, and I couldn't resist a quick kiss on her dirty lips.

"Mmm, we sure did. That was insane!" I laughed. She laughed too and we both returned to laying there on the grass.

"Holly?"

"Hmm?"

"Why is it you get so hot when I play with your ass?" I asked with a grin. I was interested to hear her answer.

"I really don't know..." Holly looked genuinely confused. "I just... love it! I can't explain why, but I just get so horny, it's kinda weird..." Holly looked uncomfortable and I was pretty sure she was rubbing her legs together. She looked like she needed help so I reached under her dress and started playing with her pussy.

Her lips were even puffier than before and she was extremely hot, but I dipped two fingers into her dripping slit and started fucking her like that. Holly's eyes glazed over and she was moaning uncontrollably as my fingers fucked her well used cunt and played with her hyper sensitive clit. It didn't take her long to cum and she groaned loudly as her sloppy pussy clenched around my fingers and some of her juice spilled out on to my hand. After riding through her small orgasm I lifted my fingers to her mouth and she licked them clean, savouring her taste. Then she kissed me softly, and afterward we both got up and dusted our clothes off.

"Phew. We should get home soon, my parents said they wanted me home for dinner."

"Ya, mine will probably want me home too. Come by after dinner for a movie or something?" I asked Holly.

"I like the or something..." she winked at me. I just rolled my eyes.

"Seriously? You can NOT be horny again!"

Holly just laughed. "Don't worry, I'm not yet, you have a couple hours to wait at least."

Holly and I left the pond and walked hand in hand back to the car. The sun was hanging low over the horizon so the trees were casting low but warm shadows, and the whole path back to the park was pleasantly illuminated in late summer evening sunshine. We got back to the car without incident and drove home. We were pretty quiet the whole time, but we were both smiling. We had finally gone the final step and it had been perfect. We arrived back at our neighboring houses and I parked my car in my garage. As we stepped out, Holly came to meet me on my side of the car as I grabbed the sandwiches out of the cup holders in the middle space between the two front seats. I should probably put them away or they'd go bad. As I turned to close the car door, I smiled at Holly who beamed back at me. We initiated a deep, passionate kiss as I closed the car door, but we were out of view of any parents since the garage was slightly behind my house and Holly's house was on the opposite side of it.

Darnuses
Darnuses
134 Followers