In Love With My Best Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darnuses
Darnuses
131 Followers

I wasn't sure how to respond, and I just stood there, probably looking confused, trying to piece together if what had happened was really not good, or exactly the reaction I wanted. Once she was done dressing, Holly addressed my confusion.

"You know what this means, don't you? Did you think that I was insatiable before? Danny-boy, you're not sleeping tonight. I mean that literally. You better enjoy this dinner because until 7 am tomorrow you're not going to be doing anything other than fuck me senseless..." She started at me for a couple seconds, then smiled and giggled and walked out of the room.

She had definitely won the game. I was excited, confused, nervous, and frankly a little scared at what the rest of my day was looking like, so I gathered my composure and did what Holly said; I was going to make the most of this dinner. God knows, I'll need the energy.

I walked back downstairs to find a refreshingly normal scene, with Holly talking to our moms in the kitchen while our dads were sitting on the couch with beers, chatting about sports, money, and all those stereotypical fatherly things. I took a moment to drink it all in, taking note of all the happiness and normality in my life right now. The normality part that would probably be gone in a few hours especially.

"Dinner almost ready?" I asked, interrupting a conversation between my mom and Holly.

"5 Minutes, hon!" My mom replied with a smile. Holly just turned to me, and gave me an unnervingly evil smile. I decided to go sit with other people for a bit, just to be safe.

"Hey dad, what's going on?" I asked as I sat down on the couch with him and Holly's dad.

"Not a lot bud, did you catch the game last night?"

Did I ever. "How the hell did they drop to the Blue Jackets!?" I replied. "We really need to start skating harder."

We spent the next few minutes discussing the details of last night's game, what could have been done better and what needed to happen in the future. Soon enough, the girls called us up for dinner, so me and the two dads went to the kitchen to grab the food and bring it to the table. Soon enough we were all seated and had nearly all finished serving ourselves. My dad was at the head of the table, and just as we were all about to dig in, he stood up. We all looked to him.

"I think we should raise a toast: to Danny and Holly. Good luck in your new house, good luck in your studies, and have as much fun as you can!"

We all toasted, Holly and I doing so rather sheepishly.

"I think your dad made a good point." My mom stated. "Have as much fun as you can, you're in some of the best years of your lives right now."

"That being said, make sure to use condoms." Holly's dad piped up.

"DAD!!!" Holly looked horrified.

Everyone around the table burst out laughing, and even I started to chuckle awkwardly, until I realized that that comment was more aimed at me anyway. Besides, we actually hadn't been using condoms so I decided I should probably shut up before someone started asking questions.

The rest of the dinner was relatively uneventful, the conversation going from topic to topic. Holly and I talked about school, how we were doing, how we enjoyed it, the friends we were making, and we lightly touched on some of the parties we had been to and other delicate subjects.

After we had all finished eating we all got up to help do the dishes. But after helping us load the dishwasher, the ladies were forced out of kitchen, on account of them already having made dinner. Me and the two dads could handle it from there. We split off again into our separate conversations, and before we knew it was 9:15. It was about an hours drive back home for our parents, so they decided to head out. We all gathered by the door and said our goodbyes, Holly and I thanking our parents for being so helpful, and reaffirming our plans to visit over the Christmas holidays.

When they drove off, Holly walked away from the door and into the kitchen. I stayed for a second longer, excited that I finally get to mess around with Holly after 5 days without sex! But I was nervous too. She had made it very clear that she wasn't letting up tonight, and I knew her well enough to know that she meant it. I made my way upstairs and changed into my pajamas, admiring our new room and grinning realizing what it all meant: that Holly and I were living together now. I got into bed and grabbed my book off the bedside table, since Holly was still downstairs I didn't want to look like an idiot sitting there waiting when she came up.

A few minutes later Holly entered the room. I looked at her, but kept reading as she took off her dress. She approached the bed, but didn't look like she had any plans to jump right into anything. I was confused. She wasn't making any sort of move to-

I didn't get to finish my thought though, as Holly suddenly leaped up onto the bed and pounced on me, straddling me on all fours with her face about a foot from mine. She swatted the book out of my hand as her face curled into a playful snarl. To be honest, she looked more like a kitten than a lion, but that was perfectly fine. I loved cute, playful Holly. This thought I was able to finish before she threw her face at mine, kissing me frantically and making all sorts of noise as she worked herself into a sexual frenzy. She was still wearing her panties, but I somehow hadn't even noticed she wasn't wearing a bra!

Holly stopped kissing me rather abruptly, then she stood up and started taking off her panties. Seeing Holly's gorgeous naked body standing over me like this almost made me lose it, but I regained control as she kneeled down at took off my pajama bottoms. She wasted no time in lowering her pussy right over top of my throbbing cock, then looked at me and smiled.

"No foreplay?" I asked, teasingly.

"Who needs foreplay right now? I'm pretty sure I already came."

With that she pushed me inside of her. My head fell backward and I closed my eyes, using all of my concentration to stop myself from blowing a load in her incredible pussy, while Holly groaned and pushed herself farther down. Once she was inside she leaned forward pressed her entire body up against mine, then she started moving her ass, fucking me slowly but faster every second. I realized that her tits were pressing against my chest and, not wanting to miss a second of that, quickly took off my shirt. Kissing Holly while she rode me, her body pressed up against mine, was a mind-blowing experience.

"Oooh fuck I was so horny, Danny, my pussy has been so wet for days! I'm gonna fuck you like this for hours! Ah, fuck my pussy, I'm so fucking horny right now fuck me like little slut! Fuck my horny slutty pussy!"

There's the icing on the cake. Holly's dirty talk can make the horniest person even hornier. You can only think of one thing when she starts in: fucking her brains out. Holly's dirty talk programs your brain, challenging it to make her stop being able to talk because she's being fucked so hard.

I grabbed Holly's ass and started pushing and pulling, thrusting her hard on my cock as her tits mashed up against my chest. I squeezed and mauled her ass, and she let out groans of feral lust, already beginning to lose control of her words. I could tell she was close to cumming, so I picked up the pace, more than eager to see what kind of orgasm 5 days of sexual tension would bring out of Holly. I kept mauling her ass, roughly guided her pussy on my cock as her face turned strained and her eyes glazed over with lust.

About a minute later, Holly squeaked, almost so quietly I couldn't hear:

"I'm cumming. Fuck, I'm cumming!"

I loved hearing her say that. I took my right hand and put one finger in Holly's mouth. Then I guided it back to her ass, and slowly but firmly pushed it into her ass. As soon as I was knuckle deep, I felt Holly tense up. But this time was different, and I could tell right away. I had never seen Holly so rigid, and her face was turning bright red. I smiled before it hit, because I imagined I was in for a real treat this time.

Holly literally exploded. The initial blast of cum was so strong it pushed my dick right out of her cunt. Her cum was spraying out in torrents, and I kept pumping my finger in and out of her ass. This lasted for at least ten seconds before the streams got smaller, and finally stopped. There was a massive puddle between our legs that the sheets and mattress simply could not absorb all of, and Holly had collapsed on top of me, sweating and panting hard.

"Fuck my ass." She panted about fifteen seconds later. "Do it, please, fuck my ass so hard!"

I realized then that I still hadn't came, and I was feeling pretty horny after that display. I lifted Holly off of me and laid her down in her pool of cum. She groaned and smiled, obviously turned on by the position she was in. My cock was dripping with her cum, so I lifted her legs and started pushing my dick inside her tight butt.

Holly started laughing. "Fuck Danny, that feels so fucking good! I'm your little whore Danny, I want to be used all night. Don't you fucking stop for anything, you're going to fuck this little slut senseless tonight! If I wake up and I can walk, I'm going to fuck you all morning until I can't! Fuck your slut in her ass, Danny, fuck her little butt!"

I honestly wasn't thinking anymore. I was an animal. I took all that she said used it to fuel my hunger for that ass of hers. I put my hands on her tits and started pounding her ass, thrusting harder than I ever had before. Holly's eyes were closed and she had a big smile on her face as she moaned, three fingers in her pussy and one hand on her clit. It was an amazing sight.

Holly was so horny, she was dribbling cum out of her pussy. It was leaking down right onto my dick, making every thrust into her ass wet and sloppy. The sounds of splashing had Holly in a trance, and she was laughing quietly while I fucked her. I was a little disappointed that the dirty talk had stopped but I was close to blowing one of the biggest loads of my life up Holly's butt and the thought had taken over most of my mind. I was focused, determined to hold out until the last possible second to enjoy every little sensation of being in Holly's butt.

After just less than another minute of mindless fucking, I felt it coming on.

"I'm gonna cum!" I grunted at Holly.

"Oh fuck!" She whispered back.

A couple seconds later my dick twitched, and there was an instant in time where I felt a small dribble of cum leak out into Holly's ass. Then the next wave hit and my mind went numb as a massive gob of hot, thick cum shot up into Holly, pushing its way even deeper in her ass. Holly's eyes shot open and her face looked almost pained as she started cumming too.

"Fuck, holy fuck fill my ass with cum, holy shit! Unhh, fucking cum in my asshole, pump your fucking jizz up my butt!"

Holly was squirting hard while she said this, and with my cock buried deep in her ass, her cum was spraying up against me and then down onto her. When I finally finished blowing in her, I pulled out, and pools of my cum came streaming out of her ass. I fell back, my head on the pillows as we lay opposite each other. About a minute later, Holly stirred, and she got up on her knees facing me. My cock sprang to life instantly.

Holly's hair was disheveled, messy and sticky and laying over her face. Her entire body was absolutely soaked in her cum, her big, perky tits glistening in the low light of the room. Her body had a lust-inducing sheen that came from sweat, cum, and something else I couldn't quite put my finger on. It wasn't Holly's usual post-orgasmic glow, it was something else...

As I tried to grasp what it was that Holly was radiating she moved on all fours, crawling towards me. When she got close, she turned around, lifting her ass in the air about a foot from my face and pressing her upper body against the bed.

The first thing I did was look at her crotch; she was soaking wet and puffy, and I could still see a bit of my cum dripping out of her butt. But then I realized what she was doing and why she had turned around. Holly was sucking up huge pools of our shared cum off the sheets drinking down puddles of our orgasms. It was then I noticed that her back was also covered in her cum, along with her legs. She looked like she had just got out of a swimming pool! I was rock hard by now, and once Holly was finished drinking down all the cum she could find on the sheets, she got up on her knees with her back to me and swallowed dramatically. She ran her hands down her soaking wet body and moaned, then she turned her head to look at me. And there it was again, in her eyes, that strange feeling she was radiating. Usually after an orgasm, the lust in her eyes was enough to make me hard almost instantly, but this was something else entirely. My entire body screamed, my cock throbbed, aching to fill her up and ravage her entire body until she was a blubbering mess!

Holly slowly turned, then straddled my cock, positioning it just under her pussy. She was just staring at it, until finally, she ever so slowly started pushing it in her. It was excruciatingly slow, but as it was going in, that's when I noticed it. Holly was grinning like mad and giggling maniacally. This wasn't just a post orgasm thing, Holly had literally lost all control. She couldn't even speak. She just laughed and smiled while she rode me, and I could almost see her pleasure every time I penetrated her. And as Holly radiated her animal lust, I felt myself getting lost in it as well.

I slowly started to move my hips, pushing into her with shallow motions. This seemed to get Holly's attention, since I had been shocked rigid until now. She looked at me with a hunger, and we both knew what we needed. The pace increased quickly, and soon enough we were fucking faster than we ever had before, screaming and howling as we rode each other senselessly. We were so far gone we were past orgasms. We probably each had quite a few, but we didn't even notice. We were operating at a pinnacle of pleasure, and we fucked like that for another five hours that night.

At some point we each had an orgasm that knocked us out, and Holly collapsed on top of me. In the brief time before I blacked out, I noticed Holly, radiating a post-orgasmic glow that was more powerful than anything I had ever seen from her. We were literally bathing in pools of our own sweat and cum, and in that moment I could feel more love between us than ever, even on that night in Vietnam. I fell asleep looking forward to the morning, although I guessed I wouldn't feel so optimistic about our condition when we woke up.

Darnuses
Darnuses
131 Followers
12