In Love. With My Mom.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're my mom, but you're also a beautiful woman. A beautiful woman who happened to be naked right in front of me. Sure it was bad what I did, but how come you didn't scream out 'no' or make it clear you wanted me to stop?"

"I did tell you 'no!' Several times in fact!"

"But you didn't push me away. You were caressing my shoulders and grinding into me. You locked your legs around my waist... That didn't exactly give me the impression you wanted me to stop. And how come you got naked in front of me in the first place? You jumped naked into the water with me, at night. How could you do that and expect nothing to happen?"

"You want to know the truth..."

"Yes, I do..."

"I did it because I wanted to have sex with you! That's why! There! I said it! I wrapped my legs around you and caressed your shoulders because I loved feeling you inside me. I wanted you to do that. I hoped you would do that. It just happened so fast. And afterward I felt so guilty and horrible about it, like I was the worst mother ever, that I did that with my baby. I thought I was going to Hell."

Mom stopped, took a deep breath, and continued.

"How do you think it made me feel? Wanting to have sex with my son? Getting naked in front of him? Skinny dipping? And how do you think it made me feel when you rushed me and just stuck it in? I wanted it, okay, I admit that, but you were just too fast and not gentlemanly at all about the whole thing."

"I'm sorry, mom. I really am. I know you said sorry doesn't cut it, but there's nothing else I can say. And why didn't we have this conversation earlier? And how come you had sex with me, consensually, totally, the next morning, then came home from work and turned on me? I don't understand."

"I don't either. I... I don't know. It just happened. But when I had a chance to think over that night in the water, I got upset. I almost decided to throw you out of the apartment and disown you."

"I'm sorry, mom. I really am. Really. Can you please accept my apology?"

"I can. I do. I forgive you. And I have to take some blame in the whole thing too. It wasn't only your fault."

"So where do we go from here, mom?"

"I don't know."

"Since we're being frank and honest, I'll admit that I wasn't too thrilled with you going out with that Sopranos cast reject from earlier."

"I know you weren't. I could see it in your face!"

"You deserve better than that."

"Do you have any potential mates in mind? Because it's slim pickins around here, suge."

"I do have someone..."

She took a big swig off her drink and smiled, looked away for a minute, out the window, at the Gulf's evening tide waves lapping peacefully at the shore. Then she turned her beautiful painted face back to me, smiled, and asked "Would this someone be you?"

"Maybe..."

"Listen, I love you. But you're way too young for me. And you're my son."

"I don't care if I'm your son. I love you. In more than one way. I want to be your boyfriend. Hell, I was thinking that if you were pregnant, I'd even marry you."

"Really? That's so sweet. And so naïve."

"Naïve? How? I'm serious!"

"How are we gonna get married? My name is on your birth certificate, as your mother!"

"We could change our names, move to another country, whatever. We could figure out a way..."

"No. No way. We're never getting married."

"Then what can we do? You want me. I know you do. You told even told me. And you're sitting in front of me, in only a T-shirt and panties, your juicy thighs fully exposed. And you've been doing this like every day, too. Prancing around here in your unmentionables. Don't think I haven't noticed, because I have! Why are you doing this to me, mom? You're driving me insane! You're way too damn beautiful..."

Mom smiled coyly and peered away again. Then she took another big swig and looked back at me, smiling.

"So you wanna be my date tonight?"

"Gotta say that I do..."

"You really want to date this old lady?"

"You're not old, mom. Only 16 years older than me. It's not a big deal. Besides, you look way younger than you are. And you're really, really hot. Probably the hottest woman I've slept with."

"Ah, you're good at saying sweet things, suge. But you've got a lot to learn about women."

"Then teach me."

"Hmm, I think instead of a date, we need to have a little lesson tonight."

"So you'll be my teacher?"

"Something like that. A little homeschooling."

"Like Sex Ed 101?"

"Don't get ahead of yourself. Let's take it slow. This is confusing enough as is. We can play around tonight, but tonight it's only tonight. I don't know about anything after this. And we are not going to rush into anything. Okay?"

"Okay."

"You sure you can handle it?"

"I think so. Can you, mom?"

"I don't know. But I wanna try. Because I'm lonely, had a terrible date, am half naked and half drunk and am sitting next to a handsome young man. I don't wanna be alone tonight. I wanna play around a bit."

"Then let's play. I'm game..."

Mom took another depth breath, exhaled, and gulped down a long sip from her glass. She put a hand on my bicep and rubbed it lightly.

"Listen, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you're a terrible kisser."

"Am I? I never had a complaint."

"That's probably because you've only kissed girls. You've never kissed a woman, I bet."

"I kissed you, didn't I?"

"Yup, you did. And you did it badly. So tonight we're gonna work on that."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yup. Now come here."

Mom took me into her arms. It felt so good to be back in her arms again. They were so warm and soft and inviting. She drew me into her embrace and I felt her big boobs smash up against my chest. It felt like heaven. Instinctively, I went in for a kiss. But she cocked her head to the side.

"Not too fast. First I gotta tell you what you're doing wrong."

"What am I doing wrong?"

"You're just shoving your tongue into mine, like you're trying to choke me with it. You need to be gentle, playful, let the girl lead..."

"Or the woman..."

"Yup, this woman tonight. Here, I'll show you..."

Mom touched her lips to mine, gently and gave me a prolonged peck.

"See, you've gotta start slow. Smooch and peck a little, then build up."

I took her advice and pecked her back, locking my lips to hers for a few seconds. Then I repeated a couple times, each time letting my lips linger on hers for a little longer.

"Mmm, you're doing well so far, suge. Now let's move forward and French. Remember to be gentle."

"Alright, mom..."

"Don't call me 'mom' right now." She snickered and brought her lips back to mine.

We locked lips again, but this time I cautiously slipped my tongue in between her wet, moist lips. I could taste her lipstick. It was tangy and sweet. Moving my tongue in, I lightly as possible touched it to hers with a couple tender dabs. Mom then broke apart our kiss.

"You're being too light. Gimmie something in between that and what you did last time. Try again."

More aggressively I planted my lips to hers and slowly but surely inserted my tongue. This time I pushed it to hers but with restraint so it wasn't too hard. Mom's tongue met mine friendly and she flicked the tip of her tongue playfully at mine, in perpendicular and horizontal movements. Then she curled her tongue to mine and twirled it around for a second.

Suddenly I saw what she had in mind by letting the woman lead. This "lesson" was rapidly turning into the best kissing session I'd ever had. Not just because it was with my mom, but because of her immense talent at kissing.

Seriously, our kiss just exploded and she started making motions and doing things with her tongue to my tongue that I never imagined possible.

We must have kissed non-stop for a good five minutes. When we broke apart, we both wiped our mouths and were both at a loss for words. And we both had trouble making eye contact with one another.

"Wow, damn, that was, wow. Mom, sorry, sorry for calling you, but, it's just, wow, that was..." I rambled pointlessly.

"You're a quick learner..." She mercifully interrupted.

"Naw, I've just got a damn fine teacher. Damn fine in every way. Can we do that again?"

"Of course."

"When?"

"How about now?"

"Yee-haw..."

I dove back into her and tried to contain myself and not revert to my old bad kissing ways. I again let her take the lead but copied some of her twirling and flicking motions and we went back and forth, me copying her moves and her still showing me new ones.

During our previous kiss I'd been holding her in my arms and massaging her back. But during our second kiss, I got bolder, and moved one of my hands down to her legs and started rubbing on her velvety, juicy thighs. They were so smooth and plump. Such a perfect size. Mom had those thick but not fat type of thighs I just loved.

Mom didn't protest as I moved my hand up her thighs, higher and higher and pretty soon my hand was near her pussy, the heat of which I could feel. I so wanted to grab and fondle it, but, as soon as I got too close, mom terminated our kiss and blocked me.

"What did I say about not moving too fast?" She said breathily, though it was evident she was slightly perturbed.

"Sorry. I don't want to rush you."

"Don't think that because you're turning into such a good kisser that you can take it all the way on the first date."

"So this is a date now?"

"Well, I guess. You did pass the lesson. With an A plus."

"So what do I get for being such a good student?"

"What do you want?"

"I want you."

"What do you want to do to me?"

"I want to have sex with you."

"Really? With me?"

"Yes, with you."

"With your mom?"

"Yeah, why not? I did already. Twice."

"I know... But still, I'm your mom..."

"Then don't be my mom right now. Be my date... And let me have sex with you."

"God, this is so wrong. We're going to Hell."

"Naw, I think we're in heaven. I think you've got the passport to heaven between your legs."

"That was cheesy..."

"I guess it was, wasn't it?"

"Don't say that again."

"I won't. But seriously, come on, let's... Let's have sex. You could teach me about that, too..."

"I probably could."

"Please, mom. Let's do it."

She looked away, out the window again, and looked down at the ground, then drew her eyes to my pants, which contained a huge bulge.

"I don't know if I can. It's so bad. And I mean, it is our first date, right? What kind of girl puts out on the first date? Are you gonna respect me afterward if I do?"

"It's not our first date, though, is it? Isn't it kind of our third?"

"I wouldn't call those dates, exactly..." She said with a smirk and giggle.

"Then let's take it slow. Like you said. How about you take off your shirt. Slowly, of course."

"And why should I do that?"

"So I can see your beautiful breasts."

"I'd just feel, so strange. So strange taking it off in front of you."

"Then turn around and take it off."

Mom paused and thought for a second. Then she turned around on the couch, faced the other way, and pulled off her shirt quickly. Then she turned back to me, with her arms crossed over her breasts, covering them.

"Happy?" She asked, not able to make eye contact.

"Nope."

"And why not? I took off my shirt!"

"But your boobs are still covered."

"You want to see them?"

"Of course..."

"I don't think I can just show them to you..."

"Please. They're beautiful. I want to see them."

"You really do, don't you?"

"Yes, I do."

"I think they're too big."

"No! Not at all. They're amazing."

"I can't just show them to you, though. Just take them out like I'm some stripper."

"Then don't. Don't just take them out. Reveal them slowly."

Mom smiled. She knew I was catching on to what she wanted, and I think she admired my patience and persistence.

"Promise not to jump me?"

"Okay. I promise to sit still and be a good boy."

"You never were a good boy."

"I'll try to be one now."

Mom smirked and shook her head a bit. Then she closed her eyes and slowly let her boobs fall out of her arms. They really were amazing. Big, round, high and perky, with pointy nipples that hardened quickly in the cool air-conditioned room.

"Happy now?"

"Oh yeah." I replied, entranced, staring down at her breasts.

"Now you've gotta do something for me."

"Like what?"

"Take off your shirt. It'd make me feel more comfortable about being without mine."

"Okay." I replied, ripping it right off. Though mom didn't see. Her eyes were still closed.

Maybe taking advantage of the situation, I took off my pants, too, and sat down next to her, close to her, our bare knees touching. I was now wearing only my boxers.

"Can I touch them?" I asked.

"Can I touch your chest?" Mom asked me back.

"Sounds like a fair trade." I replied.

Mom, still with her eyes closed, grabbed onto my pecs, cupping and massaging them. I, in turn, took her breasts into my hands and felt all around them and tickled at her hard nipples, which seemed to make them even harder.

"Ooh, I like that." Mom said, probably in regards to the nipple touching.

"Can I suck on them?" I asked, knowing I was probably pushing my luck.

"No, that's too far."

"Please?"

"No. I can't let you do that..."

"Just for a minute? Please? I'll stop if you want me to."

"Only for a minute? And nothing more?"

"Yeah..."

"Okay, just don't get carried away."

"Alright."

I moved in and took her left tit in my mouth and sucked on it lightly at first. Mom moaned in pleasure. I sucked it a little harder, but mom tapped me on the head. I thought she was going to tell me to stop.

"Don't suck it so hard. I like it soft."

I conceded to her request and lightened up. Sucking and nibbling on her hard nipple tenderly. It felt like paradise with her boob in my mouth.

Mom had been rubbing on my head with her hands while I sucked her tit, but she surprised me and moved one of her hands downwards, from the gape of my neck, tracing down my chest, not stopping until she reached my cock. Then she petted and rubbed on it delicately.

Taking this as a cue, I pulled down my boxers and let my hardness spring out into the air. Mom gently pushed me off her boob and removed her hand from my cock and took a look down at it, opening her eyes for the first time in quite a while.

"It's fantastic."

"You think so?"

"Yeah," she said, not making eye contact, just staring down at my cock. "It's a perfect size, not too big and not too small."

"Thanks for giving it to me..." I cooed and ran my hand through her hair.

"I guess I did sort of give it to you, didn't I?" She laughingly replied.

"Sure did. Now you can have it back, if you want it..."

"I already took it. Twice, remember?"

"Let's make it three times."

"I don't know... I don't know if I can do that."

"Then maybe we can play a bit more."

"Like what do you have in mind?"

"Well, I showed you mine. So why don't you show me yours?"

"That might lead to something, though."

"Please... I just want to see it. I want to look at it. To touch it. You touch mine and I'll touch yours. I think it's a perfect idea for a third date. It's a fair trade, you know. Maybe you can give me some lessons there, too."

Mom paused and sighed. Then abruptly stood up and left the room for a couple minutes. I didn't know what was going on and was worried I'd gone too far. But then, from back in her bedroom, I heard her shout to me.

I didn't hear exactly what she said, but walked briskly into her bedroom, naked, holding my erect cock in hand, stroking it in anticipation. Mom was in bed, underneath the covers.

"Come here. It's more comfortable. And turn off the light." She said, the covers pulled up over nearly her entire face.

I complied, flicked off the light, and crept into her bed, underneath the covers. Her presence had warmed up the bed so nicely.

Once the light was off and I was in bed, mom turned into a totally different person. She flung herself at me and began kissing me intensely. Then she grabbed my cock and didn't just play with it, she jerked me off.

I returned the favor and went straight for her pussy, starting with her clit, which felt enlarged. I flicked at it gently and then moved downwards and got my middle and index fingers in between her lips, then up into her hole. It was warm, wet, and tight.

It only took about a minute of fingering mom before she broke our kiss and began moaning loudly. Her body shook. Her pussy wetted. I think she'd had an orgasm.

She pushed my hand out of her pussy and then dove down and swallowed my cock into her mouth. Sucking on only the tip at first, but taking a little more in with each bob of her head, until she was soon enough deep throating it.

I held onto her soft hair as her hot and wet slick mouth vacuumed over me. She sucked it so well that I thought I might cum instantly but didn't. She must have sucked me off for about five minutes until she stopped and lay down next to me.

I climbed atop her and got between her legs, my cock mere inches from her pussy. I could feel her pussy's heat.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm not sure, mom. What should I do?"

"Don't call me 'mom' right now."

"Okay, well, what should I do then?"

"Do I really need to explain it to you?"

"No, you don't."

With that, I stuck the tip of my cock inside her. It slid in quickly. Her pussy was tight but soaking wet. I pushed only the tip in and out for just a couple seconds, to see what reaction I got.

"Uhhh, ooh, oh God, ooh, it's too fast. Stop..." Mom moaned and said to me. So I pulled out.

"You sure?" I said, disappointed but not wanting to push her or upset her again.

"No, I'm not." She replied and she started to cry.

"I'm sorry. I'll stop. Don't cry." I said and felt bad for having hurt her again.

"It's okay... Just maybe, maybe don't put it all the way in. Just the tip..."

"Ok. I love you." I replied and stuck the tip of my cock back into her and slowly worked it.

"I love you too." She said. "Ooh, I love you..." She moaned and repeated, again and again.

I fucked her with the tip for about a minute, but instinctively, I pushed it farther in, about half way. I thought mom might be mad, but she didn't stop me, and her moaning picked up.

"Oh, oh, oh God, oh, I love you..." She kept moaning, louder now that I was plunging into her deeper.

"I love you..." I replied to her. Then I couldn't help myself any longer. I shoved it all the way in and started to pump it. Hard. I was now fucking my mom. Full throttle.

"Oh god, oh no, oh no..." She screamed so loud I worried the neighbors might hear. I stopped and withdrew for a second to see if she was okay.

"Is it okay?" I asked, again wary of what had happened before.

"No, it's not..." She replied, her body trembling, tears still running down her cheeks.

"Should I stop?"

She didn't answer and just lay there. After maybe ten seconds she turned her head to the side and said: "Don't... Don't stop."

I knew it was finally okay. She just wanted to know I would stop if asked. That I respected her. And I did. I loved her. She wasn't just some whore to fuck. She was my mom. And I loved her. Kissing her, playing around with her, fucking her, it was different. Different with her than with anyone else. It was beautiful and pure in a way I'd never known.

As she lay there in front of me, she was the most beautiful woman in the world, and I wanted nothing else, nothing other than her. I'd marry her eventually, I thought. Maybe she'd even have my baby. She was mine. Now and forever mine.

I lowered down, kissed her on the lips, with just the small pecks she'd shown me earlier. Then I slipped my cock back inside her warm, wet and smooth opening, all the way in, and grabbed onto her fleshy thighs and started to fuck her again, hard.