In Loving Color

Story Info
A un-conventional convention.
1.1k words
3.57
43.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently had the opportunity to have my lovely wife Valerie accompany me on a business expo to the west coast of Florida. We had a wonderful terrace outside our poolside room at a country club/marina facility. Although there were about 250 people, I was the only person from my company, so at the reception on the night of our arrival, we were seated with about 6 or 7 reps from my competitor.

There was, of course, a good amount of joking and carrying on at dinner, at my expense. Throughout an evening of drinking and partying, their new rep, a handsome black man named Ralph, also was taking a lot of ribbing. His coworkers kept referring to him as Lance. Valerie asked if his name was Ralph, why were they calling him Lance; which brought a huge laugh from the group. I explained to Valerie that Ralph had been a halfback in college and he was nicknamed because he could cut through the defense like a lance. Later that evening in our room, I explained that they were really taking about his pecker. She momentarily smiled, nodded, and reflected at the reference.

The next day I had to attend a number of meetings and didn't get free 'til about 4:30 in the afternoon. When I came back toward our room, Valerie was sitting at the pool on the lounges, laughing with Ralph and another competitor named Bill. They were all in their bathing suits (Valerie in her little yellow two-piece) and finishing their second large Pina Colada. I joined them and order my own.

After a few minutes Bill said he had to make some phone calls and excused himself. With the two Pina Colados giving Valerie some extra nerve, she brazenly said to Ralph she didn't think it was fair that she had been fooled at dinner last night, about the Lance thing. Ralph sheepishly laughed, and jokingly said to her "I'm sorry, how can I make it up to you?" To my astonishment, she said, "Let me see it." I did a double take, and Ralph looked at me. I just smiled, shrugged my shoulders.

They were sitting on adjacent lounge chairs, with me sitting on the foot of Valerie's. With no one else around at this time, Ralph turned to sit facing us and pulled his swimming trunks aside and let his healthy dark flaccid member hang down. (By healthy I mean he was as long soft, as I am when hard). After leaving himself exposed for about 10 seconds, he put himself back in his trunks, and asked if he was forgiven. As ballsy as I've ever seen her, she said, "That's not a lance, I wanted to see a lance". Ralph said that the lance might get sunburned and sore out here in the sun. With that she got up grabbed her drink and towel, nodded and headed toward our room, saying "Let's get out of the sun then." Again Ralph looked at me. I sheepishly shrugged my shoulders again, and we followed.

Our favorite fantasies and game playing revolve around Valerie cuckolding me, and encounters with other men. Sometimes in Technicolor based on movies we've watched together. Most are of her cheating with me secretly watching her, or waiting for her to come home with a story. Now where was she going with this? My heart was racing with fear and excitement as we followed Valerie toward our room. Were the drinks making her this brazen, was she calling my bluff, or was she just going to teach me a lesson? I assume she had been thinking at the pool about our conversation of the night before.

When we got to our room, Valerie sat on the corner of the furthest queen bed. Ralph leaned against the dresser at the foot of the beds, and I sat in a chair at the table in front of the closed curtains. Valerie looked at me and then asked Ralph if the Lance would be comfortable in here. He said, "Probably, if everyone's ok with that." I only nodded.

Ralph began lowering his trunks and Valerie helped tugging at the waistband. Before long Ralph's trunks were down around his ankles and his "lance" was starting to grow. Looking me right in the eyes, Valerie smiled, reached out and held Ralph's cock palm up in her hand. He leaned back and closed his eyes as Valerie started to massage his organ. Within about 30 seconds his cock grew to what looked like about a foot. I had butterflies as Valerie worked over Ralph's cock, all the while looking for my reaction.

Valerie leaned forward and with just the tip of her tongue, licked the head of his cock. He apparently had been oozing because a small spider web of pre-cum formed between him and her tongue. As Ralph moaned, I felt my own pants getting wet. Valerie licked a couple more times, and then took the head of his cock in her mouth.

Valerie is a great cocksucker and loves it. With his balls in one hand she proceeded to suck in as much of his cock as she could. I watched her squeezing his balls with one hand, stroking his now rigid dick with the other, with her lovely lips around the knob. I had pulled my own pants down and was sitting there with a hard-on, watching Valerie work her magic.

Within a couple of minutes Ralph started talking to her; urging her on. He was leaning back holding Valerie's head in his hands as her fucked her face. I was now stroking my own engorged dick in earnest anticipation. Ralph let out a loud groan and arched his back. Holding his cock in both hands, Valerie moved her mouth about two inches away as he came. She caught most of the first blast of his come in her open mouth, all the while looking at me. She then closed her eyes and proceeded to engulf as much of his cock in her mouth as she could and milked Ralph feverously with her mouth and hands. I came also.

When Ralph's cock started to go limp, she let it drop from her mouth, held it up, licked it clean and smiled at me. In very short order things got a little awkward, Ralph said thanks, he'd better go. He pulled up his trunks and left us alone. Valerie got up walked over to where I sat and kissed me full on the mouth. That night we had sex twice again, reliving the afternoon's adventure. I was in a constant state of arousal. We went out for dinner and drinks, but hurried back. My only regret is I didn't get a picture of Valerie to start a scrapbook.

There was a little different scenario with Ralph the next day, but I'll let Valerie tell you about that one.