In May Came Summer Ch. 03

Story Info
A dilemma comes about.
4.1k words
4.54
27.2k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,237 Followers

The softball game was over and I returned to my Aunt's home, hopping their sex bout would be over by then. It was, thank God. Aunt Marie was tending to her flower pots in front of her porch, wearing jeans shorts and a summer shirt tied to her mid-rib with her hair tied in a ponytail, looking like something out of a Cosmo mag. She turned to look at me when I came up on the driveway.

"Hiya Jer," she grinned at me as I came over and gave her a hug. "How're things with your folks back home?"

"Everything's fine, Aunt. You're looking good yourself," I admired her.

"I'm trying my best, honey. Did you go to check on your friend, David?"

"Yeah, I did. Though didn't meet him at home. How's Curtis doing, by the way?"

She indicated her head upstairs. "You'll have to go in and find out."

She resumed tending to her flowers. If I'd thought she was going to give out any outward signal regarding her relationship with him, I was mistaken. I went into the house and up the stairs to knock on Curtis's door. He told me to come in. I opened the door and there he was putting on a jacket and checking himself out in a wall mirror. He turned to me and smiled.

"Jerry, my man! How're you doing?" he leaned forward and shook my hand. "Never knew you were coming around today."

"I know. I should have called. You look like you're about stepping out."

"Just going for a little walk, that's all. I need to clear my head on some things."

There was a solemn coolness about him that my sixth sense told me wasn't right. Curtis always was a jovial type of person. The kind of guy who'd break out a laugh no matter how gloomy the day has been. Right now I just wasn't feeling his vibe; I sensed that something was eating at his mind.

His hands slapped his jeans' pockets till he found what he was looking for—his wallet. He went about the room opening and closing his desk drawers, searching through the scattered papers on top of it beside his laptop. Not knowing whatever he was looking for, I stood there watching him. He swore to himself as he went on searching but soon found it and dropped it into his jean's back pocket.

"I need to get out of here for a moment," he muttered to himself while his eyes scanned the room.

"Want me to come join you?"

It was a spur of the moment question. He stopped roaming his eyes around and looked at me. He seemed indecisive about the question and in the end shook his head. I moved aside for him to step out the room and close the door, turning in the lock. He walked down the stairs while I followed a couple of steps behind. We got down to the landing and there was my Aunt seated in the living room watching a TV program, though her eyes weren't actually on the program but rather at Curtis. He looked at her pensively then turned in the direction of the front door. He murmured something behind his back about seeing me later seconds before he opened the door then walked out. My Aunt turned her face away from me and went back to watching the program on TV, though not for long.

"Aunt Marie, what's up?"

She made like she didn't hear me. Instead she switched off the TV and walked past me towards the kitchen. I thought of following her but reckoned she wouldn't have wanted that. Something was wrong here, I said to myself. I couldn't believe that within the space of the hour and some minutes since I stopped spying on them that they'd gone from making love to now being distant to each other.

"I'll be back, Aunt," I said to her before rushing for the door.

9.

Evening was fast approaching.

Curtis had a hand stuck in his jacket pocket and had walked halfway down the block when he turned and went into a bar. I stopped across the street, baffled by everything that was happening, not knowing if I should stick my nose into their business or not. The wise decision would have been not to. They were both adults, and whatever issues they've got I reckoned would be best solves between them. That would have been the preferred decision ... except this was my Aunt I was talking about. She'd been through enough hell in her life. Seeing her happy was something I've very much love to see progress.

I crossed the street and went into the bar.

The bar's name was the Rolling Vine, and though I hadn't yet drunk there, David and I had sneaked off drinks and bought pot from one of the bartenders numerous times. The interior of the place was dark and gloomy; the lights inside were a mixture of purple and blue. Jazz music came out of hidden wall speakers. There were few patrons in the bar, most of them seated on tables farther from the counter which was where Curtis was at. He had a beer in his hand, sipping from it nonchalantly. I approached him and drew the stool beside his. He turned to look at me, unsurprised that I was there.

"Hey there, Jerry. What gives?"

"You know what gives, Curtis. What's up with you and my Aunt?"

"Whatever made you think whatever's on my mind has got anything to do with me and her?"

"For one thing I've never seen her with a long face with you around except a few minutes ago. She's in love with you, that's what," I blurted, not wanting to hide my feelings. "She's in love with you, and you just don't want to handle it."

"Your Aunt's my landlady, Jerry," he said stubbornly. "This isn't exactly something someone of your age would understand."

"That still doesn't hide the fact that you and her are sleeping with each other." These words seemed to sting him. He turned from his beer to look at me seriously. "I came by the house earlier on. I saw the two of you making out in the living room."

I thought he was going to explode on me: turn to face me and then maybe throw a sock at me. I would have understood if he did. Really I was expecting it, now that I'd let the cat out of the bag. But instead of that he held me with those sharp eyes of his, then he broke into laughter.

"Congratulations, kid. Always thought we'd make enough noise to interest the neighbours. How well did we perform?"

"Don't bother asking me that."

"Come on, humour me just this once."

"Alright. On a scale of one to ten, I'd give you both an even ten."

His next burst of laughter reverberated around the room, making some of the patron's heads turn towards our direction, ogling us quizzically before returning to whatever state of mind they were before. Curtis was still fighting back his laughs while he guzzled his beer.

"That's pretty good of you, Jerry. Though I hope you're going to keep that detail of what you saw under your hat and not share it around."

"I wouldn't even dream of it," I replied. "But there's something going on between the both of you right now. I don't know what it is as neither her nor you have clued me in. I know one thing though, my Aunt's never been this alive prior to your being with her. I just don't want you to make her return to her former self. I'll leave you alone now." I was about climbing off the stool when his hand caught mine and he told me to remain.

"Something did happen, but it wasn't like what you think." He struggled with his next couple of words. He looked around, making sure no one was within hearing range before leaning closer to me and whispering: "Your Aunt wants to get pregnant."

And just like that it issued off his lips. The one pressing thought I'd had earlier on. It was kind of like Déjà vu, and instead of me looking surprised, all that echoed in my thoughts was a knowing premonition of inevitability about to happen. Still I wanted to know how the topic came about.

"Did she... bring it up with you?"

He nodded. "After we'd finished making love. She said it's something that she'd been wanting to speak with me about but was kind of afraid, thinking it might freak me out, sort of. She'd told me a lot about her late husband, but... when we were done, before she brought up the subject, she told me an even personal secret. She said he shot blanks."

My brow knotted in a frown. "Pardon me?"

"Blanks, kid," he said with near irritation. "Means that your late uncle's seed couldn't do anything inside her. You get it now?"

"Yeah, I get you. And that's what she wants from you, right?"

"You're smarter than I thought you were," he smirked. "Of course that's what she wants. All this time I never came..." he stopped to look around again, lowering his voice once more. "I never ejaculated inside her all this time. But now she wants me to. Apparently she's about stepping into her heat period."

Either he was afraid, or I wasn't getting his reason for being so tightly wound up. "So what?"

He looked at me as if I were senile. "So what?" he asked incredulously. "So what, you say? Kid, haven't you been listening to all what I've just said."

"I have been, yes. It's what she wants, to have a baby, and seems she wants you to seed her. I get that part."

"Apparently you're not looking at it all the way. I'm not ready to become a father, Jerry. No way am I doing that."

I took a moment to analyse things before speaking: "Is that what you think she's asking of you?"

"I don't know, and I don't want to know. Shit! I never should have let any of this happen the way it's happened. Emotional women of often hard to deal with."

His words were of frustration and anger directed at himself. In such a matter I didn't know what to say or react. It was almost like being back in time around when my Aunt was still dealing with the tragedy of having lost her man. Words couldn't stem back the pain or sugar-coat it like a wound no matter how well one tried.

"What did you say to her?" I asked.

He shrugged with a sad look on his face. "What else could I do: I told her I'd think about it. So right now I'm sitting here with a beer in my hand still thinking about it before you showed up like a cowboy with guns blazing."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. If there's anything I can do to help..."

He turned to me again. "How about I throw a question at you. You ready?"

"Sure. Fire away."

"Let's say I got your Aunt pregnant. How would you feel about it?"

Such a question ought to have taken me some time to think the answer through. Except it came to me rather quickly. "I'm not going to lie: the thought of that scares me."

"What part of it scares you, kid? That she's getting pregnated by a black man who's probably going to give her a black baby? Or that I'm just going to cum inside her and get her pregnant and then walk away into the sunset."

I weighted the question. "I think both," I honestly answered.

He smiled at this, taking his beer to his lips again. "I thought so. Don't sweat it though; if I were you I too would be scared than a motherfucker. This ain't the sort of thing you'd hear someone talking about."

"You're a good man, Curtis. And it's got nothing to do with you being black, and right now, I don't care what others might think."

"Thanks for those warm words, Jerry. I feel comforted by them."

"Anytime," I replied. "So, what're you going to do about it?"

He was silent for a moment, then: "I don't know. I'll tell you the truth, for me at first it was just sex. But then she told me about her former man, and ... I felt kind of touched the way she opened up about him. Then this afternoon when she brought up the favour about wanting a baby ... I got scared." He turned and looked at me earnestly. "Not scared that I can't do it, kid. Just scared that I'm falling for your Aunt already and the last thing I ever want to do is break her heart and run away with the pieces."

"Then don't break her heart," I pressured him. "This is something she's been wanting a long time. You love her, and I know she feels the same."

"So, you're saying I should do it?"

"I'm saying listen to that voice in you. The one that's telling you to do what's right."

"That sounds pretty corny, Jerry. What, have you been watching too much 'Sounds of Music' or Oprah re-runs lately?"

I smiled, bemused. "It's corny, I know that. But most times it's the best." I looked at my watch, realized it was time I made my way to my girl's place before it got any late than it already was. "Look, I've got to go. Hope my words help you make your mind."

"I can't say if they did, but it was nice talking to you rather than just my beer bottle. I'll be seeing you around."

We shook hands. "Likewise," I said before turning around and making my leave.

10.

Much of what happened afterwards I got to find out later from Curtis and my Aunt. Though neither of them revealed the details of this story wholeheartedly to me; but they're sufficiently close to the heart of the romance that's brought them to the present.

Marcus remained in the bar another thirty minutes or thereabouts after I'd left him. He had himself another beer, still brooding over all what he and I had talked about, before draining his beer and making his leave. Outside the sky had turned deep blue. The wind blew against him as he walked unhurriedly back to the house where he lodged. Back to the woman whose thoughts weighted seriously on his mind.

She was waiting for him on her front porch, leaning her chin upon her fist. Her face looked up when she observed him walking into her driveway, and she got up from where she sat and approached him. A worried look was on her face. Such a fragile creature she was to the pressing emotions that were right now upon her.

"Curtis, I'm sorry—"

He stopped her by placing a finger to her lips. "Nothing to be sorry about, babe. I guess I'm coming to realise how much love I'm having for you."

"Please don't say that," she turned her face away from his. Her voice trembled with anguish. "Don't say that if you really don't mean it."

"I really ought not be saying it," he said to her, his hand pushing her face back to his. "Except I really do mean it, Marie. I want you to have that which you've always wanted to have. I'm sorry about the way I freaked out on you earlier on. Just that ... I'm new to this stuff. I never expected it would happen to me like this."

"You're not alone in that aspect," she murmured.

Their hands wrapped around each other's and she led him into the house. "I prepared something special for you," she told him with a smile as he stepped into the house, closing the door behind him.

------

Aunt Marie fed him, and when he was done eating, led him upstairs and told him to step out of his clothes. Curtis obeyed. His cock stood at attention before him. Her eyes lusted over his body, especially on this marvellous appendage of his, but she fought to control herself. Her pussy, her lips, every aspect of her body wanted a taste—a feel—of that massive cock of his. But first, she too stripped off her clothes then taking his hand again, led him into the bathroom.

She adjusted the water to warm and brought Curtis under it and taking the sponge, she lathered every inch of his frame with soap and washed him clean. Curtis leaned forward against the tiled walls while water sprayed down over his back. He murmured a groan as Marie applied the sponge to his sac of balls, then reached around to scrub the underside of his buttocks. As water washed the soap suds away from him, he felt her lips kiss the underside of his thighs. Water fell over her face while she did. Her lips rode up his thighs as her hands caressed his lower leg. She kissed the curved roundness of his buttocks, and brought her hands up to fondle his balls in-between; she loved the way his muscles tightened as she tugged on his testicles. She came up his waistline, rubbing her hands over his backside. The look and texture of his dark skin contrast against her white hands. It excited her so much.

Curtis turned around and they shared a kiss. Taking the sponge from her hand, he pressed her face against the wall and applied the same trick on her. His hands caressed her body with the sponge with such gentleness, Marie felt like she was being transported to another realm. He spent more time rubbing his fingers between the soft openings of her pussy, making her gasp and squirm under his grasp. Marie bit on her lips, unable to fight off the sighing moan she released. Her wetness had become one with the warm water sliding down her backside, running rivulets against her thighs. Curtis kissed her ass cheeks, pressed his nose between her ass cheek's dividing and slurped his tongue upwards. Marie's legs quivered with excitement. Her moans grew louder.

Curtis came up and turned her around. The kiss they shared was long and cherishing. Her arms wrapped around his neck refused to let go. Her body pressed against his, the feel of his prick dangled between her legs. Curtis turned off the water and they remained like that for a while, letting off steam, before finally stepping out of the shower stall.

They dried themselves together with a towel. Returning the towel back on its rack, Curtis scooped her off her feet and carried her into the bedroom.

Curtis lifted her lower body off the bed and pressed his lips to her pussy's entrance, inhaling first her sweet, nectar fragrance—the sweetest fragrance God ever created—before intruding his tongue into her moistness. Marie raised herself from the bed with her arms wedged under her head like an acrobat about to make a back-flip, pushing her vulva towards her lover's face. Her lips squealed with wanton delight at the effect he was unleashing on her. Curtis brought his hands under her ass cheeks and held her like a platter before his face as he went on munching on her cunt. Marie's cries permeated the room.

"AWWWW... UHHHGGGG... SHIT! OHH FUCK!"

Her cries were sweet music in his ears. He kept on slurping his lips and tongue on her clit and pussy, dug his fingers into her and licked up her juice as an orgasm tore through her inner self. He lowered her back, gasping as if she were short of breath. She attempted to get up, to do the same to his cock, but Curtis pushed her to lie back on the bed.

"We're not going to need any of that for now," he said to her as he brought himself over her.

Marie's hand grasped his cock and fixed the thick round head between her pussy lips and guided him into her love box. Her head fell back as he thrust inch after inch inside her. In time, his hips began moving in tandem with hers, filling her pussy with his shaft, all the way towards her womb. Marie dug her nails into his buttocks, urging him on.

"Oh Jesus, fuck me!" she moaned into his ear. "Fuck me, darling! Gimme all your cum this time! Give it all to me!"

Curtis pounded her pussy with all the fury his could summon. Marie bucked her body simultaneously with his. Her thoughts lost to the overriding sensation of joy and ecstasy flooding every nerve and artery of her body. Curtis's hands slipped under her backside, grasping her ass cheeks and crashing his body hard against hers. Marie's legs crossed over each other over his back. Curtis raised himself on his arms, every muscle and fibre of his body taut and working into overtime towards fulfilment. Marie brought her hands to his face and kissed his lips frantically. They held each other in their gaze.

"Curtis Pryor, I love you!" she moaned. "I love you so fucking much!"

"I love you too, Marie Rossi," he grunted.

He turned over onto his back and she mounted him, riding him harder than she'd ever done. Their hips clashed and slapped against each other with demented fury. Her hair flew in every direction. The room no longer existed for her. All she saw was her lover and the heavenly clouds they were both climbing.

Curtis pulled her down towards him while her ass kept on riding him back and forth. He slipped a finger into her rectum and finger-fucked her asshole, bringing her to another surprising orgasm. Curtis felt his balls enlarging and just when the moment arrived, he held his woman with both arms around her back and groaned abruptly as he unloaded spurting torrents of cum deep inside her. Marie gave a momentous cry as she felt his river of cum flood her womb. Her body inevitably relaxed and she fell onto him.

dsoul
dsoul
1,237 Followers
12