In May Came Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,253 Followers

The night came and they slept in each other's arms. Probably that night they dreamt of a future of which they were no longer afraid of. At least that's what I imagine.

------

It was the start of something beautiful.

Marie entered her heat period and all through those days they spent much of their hours together fucking. Marie would head off for work, all that circulated in her mind was returning home to be in her lover's arms. Her co-workers saw her happy look and they too were happy for her. That happiness reached new-found heights when two months later Marie returned from work gushing with rapturous joy.

Curtis and I had gone to a nearby supermarket to get some stuff for the house. We returned minutes later and Aunt Marie practically jumped on Curtis, letting some of the items in his hand fall to the floor, and plastered his face with kisses. I stood there blushing with shame at seeing the two of them making out before my eyes. Though I still recalled the first time, but that was accidental. The memory of that afternoon always replayed in my mind whenever I made love to my girlfriend. It was my private aphrodisiac.

Finally Curtis held her off and was about asking the same question I too wanted to enquire—What gives, Aunt?

Except she beat us to the punch. "I'M PREGNANT!"

A second or two passed. Neither I nor Curtis said anything. Then the moment passed and both of us shot our fists into the air and whooped.

"You're serious?" Curtis asked with amazement in his eyes, his hands around my Aunt's waistline.

She nodded, still smiling with fervour. Her eyes glimmered excitedly at both of us. "I checked it the day before then booked an appointment with my gynecologist this afternoon. He too cleared it for me. I'm going to be a mother!"

"Oh my God!" Curtis moaned, pulled Aunt Marie into his embrace. "I love you, Marie."

"I love you too, Curtis." Tears poured from her eyes. "Thank you so much for this gift."

I ran home to break the news to my folks. They too were speechless. They'd already met with Curtis and both of them approved of him.

Three months later, while my Aunt was now sporting a bulging tummy, she and Curtis got married. I acted as his Best Man. Six months later Aunt Marie gave birth to a boy. They named him Richard.

12