In Memorium...Aunt Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down and stepped into the pink lace and satin panties. I pulled them up and they fit snuggly. They felt nice against my skin. "Now for a bra!" said my sweet lover. "Here try this one, it matches the panties. Your tities are already in it. Giggle! They are bags of flax seed, they will move with you when you move. They look like real breasts. Oh, here I need to adjust the shoulder straps, there, how does that feel?" It felt strange, I reached up and cupped them with my hands, slightly lifting them. In my hands they felt like some other girls breasts, warm, soft and yet firm. On my chest they felt weird. Looking down they looked as if they belonged there. I glanced at a mirror and did a double take. I had a nice looking girl's body. I leaned forward and the breasts slightly changed their shape very realistically. Humm! This might be fun.

Jane looked me up and down, "Wonderful, let's see, you need a light tan stocking with your sundress. Do you know how to put these on? No! Let me show you. You take one from the package and stretch it out, see! Now these are seamed stockings, meaning they have a seam down the back of the stocking. First let's put a garter belt on because a girdle is too hot for today. This pink one will do. Now, we hold the stocking top open with our thumbs and gather the rest of it down toward the toe in a shape of a donut like this. Now, point your toes and pull the stocking over your foot keeping the seam straight under your foot to come out on the center of your heel. Good girl! Now pull the stocking up your leg feeling with your finger tips to keep the seam in the center of the back of your leg. Smooth the stocking as you go, good. Now we take the garter straps and fasten them to the stocking, see how they work? The little mushroom shaped rubber part goes under the top of the stocking, great, now put the large part of the metal clip over the mushroom and pull up on it, good, you got it. Ok! Now adjust the length or tightness of the strap, lift this tab and tighten or loosen the strap, there that is about right. Now you do the other one. Gee, Honey, You are a natural. Don't you love how they feel?"

"Yeah! It sure does feel different, what's next?" She handed me a lace trimmed white slip, then helped me put it on. Jane held up a yellow and white print cotton sun dress. She said, "Raise your arms and I'll help you get into this little dress, It should be cute on you. She put the cloud of material over my head and helped me find the neck and the sleeves. It settled into place and went tight around my middle when she pulled up the zipper. Jane pulled me around and said, "Don't look yet, let me put a wig and a touch of make-up on you first." She pulled me over to the dressing table and started looking through the cosmetics arrayed there. She looked up at me, "Oh no! These won't do. Charlie was much darker than you are. Come with me and bring this wig."

In Jane's rooms she sat me at her table, my back to the mirror. She looked carefully at my face, picked up some tweezers and started plucking eyebrow hairs. I didn't say a word, she was concentrating on her work. She looked carefully at me again and opened a small jar and wiped parts of my face with a small thing that looked like a little sponge. She brushed a small brush over my eye lids and then below my eye brows. A larger brush glided over my cheeks and faintly along my jaws. Lipstick was last before she placed the wig over my head. She fussed with the wig, pinning it to my own hair, then gently brushing it smooth.

Aunt Jane stepped back and looked at me. She walked around me, adjusting my dress, kneeling to strap white sandals with low heels on my feet, and gently pushing a stray hair or two back into place. She put her hands on her hips and said, "Niece Joan, turn around and look at yourself." As I turned I couldn't believe what I saw, a very pretty and cute young lady looking back at me. Her hair was in a pageboy style with bangs. I had to touch my face before I convinced myself that the girl was me. Jane stood beside me and smiled up at me. 'Do you think you can pass as a girl now?"

"Yes, I sure look like a pretty girl, but can I sound or act like one?"

"I don't know girl, Try and walk in those low heels. Hey! That's pretty good. Keep walking while I go get some a little higher." Jane returned and sat on a low stool and had me place a foot in her lap. She changed my shoes, these were different, they were yellow with much taller heels. I stood and looked at myself, the higher heels made me stand differently. My shoulders moved back a bit for better balance, this pushed my breasts out further. Now I was not so much cute as I was sexy.

I heard Jane. "Put a little sway in your hips as you walk and try to put one foot directly in front of the other. Woah! Too much! There, that's better. Walk around like that until it is second nature to you. Are you sure you have never done this before?"

"Yes, I mean, no. I have never done this before, but I have watched the way you walk for a long time. I imitate you, Auntie Jane."

She grinned at me, "You sound better now too. Can you talk in that voice every time you speak?"

I spoke for a bit and found that raising my voice pitch just a little and slowing my rate of speaking made me sound like a sweet southern girl. Jane clapped her hands, "Girl, I'll take you anywhere with me after a little more practice. I want to make girl on girl love with you right now."

I tried to look shocked, "Why Mrs. Black, what has come over you, I am shocked you would suggest that to a young married woman like myself. That is just disgusting."

Jane stared at me, then burst into gales of laughter. She shook her lovely head, "Perfect, just perfect. I think you are really a girl. I have an idea, we are going to the Naval Academy Officers Club for lunch. It will be such fun. You practice your walking while I run and put on a sundress too."

Jane came back in a dress similar to mine only in white and blue. She wore blue heels and had on a wide brimmed sunhat. She handed me a yellow purse and a white sunhat with a yellow bow with long ribbons down the back. Her hat had a blue bow. She applied a perfume on my chest, wrists, and behind my ears. She handed me a pair of little white mesh and lace gloves remarking that proper ladies were never seen outside without a hat and gloves.

Aunt Jane's Rolls limo waited just outside the front door. The chauffer, a black man called Jessup, helped us in the big old car. He was in uniform and the vehicle was spotless, without a speck of dust. It seemed to glide silently down the long drive to the road to Annapolis. The car had the proper sticker and we were waved through the gate to the Naval Academy. We saw units of young Midshipmen running here and there in formation. Jane explained that these were the new class of freshmen or plebes.

I carefully exited the car with Jessup's strong hand assisting me. I glanced down and quickly straightened my skirts. Jane took my hand and led me up the steps to the Club. A waiter showed us to a table on a shaded patio. It was quite cool and comfortable there. I followed Jane's lead as she daintily removed her gloves and put them in her purse. It was the first time I had looked in mine and the first thing I saw was a Kotex pad. I hurriedly snapped the purse shut. I looked up into Jane's smiling eyes, she leaned towards me and whispered, "A lady must always be prepared, Dear."

I rolled my eyes and giggled, "Yes, Auntie, Dear."

She grinned back, looking into my eyes, "You are an adorable girl, Sweetie."

A pair of ladies stopped by and greeted Jane very happily. Jane introduced me as her niece Joan. They joined us at our table and I was led into several conversations with the ladies. I answered their questions quite truthfully carefully changing my normal gender when necessary. Most of the conversation was about people I didn't know so I just listened attentively. Several officers in uniform stopped at the table and spoke with the ladies. There was some light discrete flirting and one tall handsome Commander took my hand when we were introduced. He gently turned it over and softly kissed the back . I smiled quite coyly and murmured, "I am pleased to meet you , Sir, you are quite gallant."

I saw Jane cover her mouth with her hand as her eyes blinked. The officer leaned close to my ear and softly asked if I would care to dance. I had never danced as a female and never in heels and I looked into his eyes and said. "Thank you, Sir, but my husband doesn't permit me to dance with anyone when he is not present and gives his permission, he is not here currently so I must decline your gracious offer."

Aunt Jane, smiled at the officer, "Frank, leave my sweet, beautiful, young niece alone. She is about your daughter's age you know. Her hubby was a Notre Dame football player, he stands 6 foot 5 and weigh 280 pounds. We try very hard to not upset him. He is ultra possessive of his wife. Be a good boy and run along now."

When he left the ladies giggled and laughed saying that he thought he was god's gift to women. One said she played bridge with his wife who said he was only so-so in bed. We all giggled again.

Lunch was nice and I carefully took dainty little bites from my sandwiches. I emulated everything Jane did. When we were through and were safely in the limo we had a fit of laughing about our adventure. Jane hugged me and kissed me. "Miss Joan, my dearest sweet girl, I think we need to get you married." She picked up the speaking tube to the driver and pulled a cord that rang a bell in the driver's compartment. She directed him to go to a jewelry store. We went in and she selected a engagement/wedding ring set. When we were once more in the car she pulled me close and tenderly kissed my lips. She took my left hand and slipped the two rings on my finger. She looked into my eyes, "Joanie, you are now my sweet wife, I love you."

We continued our dress-up game for another week then Jane said, "Honey, you are a perfect young wife now. I defy anyone to tell you are not a female without a medical examination. I think we need to go on a shopping trip to New York. We can get some delightful fall things for you; I want to see you in some suits, furs, boots and really daring lingerie. There are some French lines that are unbelievably sexy, all sheer, lacey and frilly. I want some too! Everything is ready, we leave in the morning."

The farm had its own airstrip so we boarded Jane's private twin engine Beechcraft in the morning. After a three hour ride we took a cab to the Waldorf Astoria Hotel, we went to our room and freshened up a bit before had lunch and then went shopping. A driver met us there with a limo and spent the day carrying packages back to the car all afternoon. We were loaded with pretty things. We went back to the Waldorf for a nap before we were to meet friends of Jane's for Dinner. We dressed in lovely cocktail dresses for dinner. Mine was black and was skin tight to below the hips where it spread to a wide skirt that stopped at the knee. Very daring for 1944. Jane said that skirts were rising. Then she grinned at me, "My skirts have not been rising very much since we became lovers. I don't mind though as long as I have my sweet Joanie."

There was a knock on the door and Jane answered it. A large grinning man swept her into his arms and kissed her passionately. Another man, younger, perhaps in his late twenties, walked to me. He has a nice smile, "Let me introduce myself, You must be Joan, I am Roy, your date for tonight."

I looked at Jane, she was still kissing her friend, his hands were all over her. I looked coolly at Roy, "Don't get any ideas, I am not a slut like my dear aunt, sit down and relax, I think they will find the bedroom soon."

Jane shoved her friend back so hard he fell in the chair by the door, he stood and said, "Aren't you glad to see me?"

She walked close to him and said in a strong voice. "I told you what I wanted tonight. If you can't follow directions get your ass the hell out of here. You have embarrassed me in front of my niece. I won't stand for that."

The man blanched, "I am very sorry, I thought. . . ."

"No Harry, you didn't think. Are you ready to do exactly as you are told?"

"Yes Ma'am, I am sorry I embarrassed you. I will behave." She turned to me, her face softened, "Sweetie are you alright?"

"I don't know Jane, what is going on here?"

"Darling, I wanted you to have some new experiences tonight." She looked down, "I wanted you to have a man make love to you. I was afraid you would object if it didn't develop naturally. Then this big clown has to come on like gang-busters."

"Do they know about me?"

"Yes, you are Roy's favorite kind of girl."

"You didn't think I could attract a man on my own?"

"Oh God no. We both know you can have any man you want in your bed in seconds, but you don't know how he will react when he finds out you are another man. I am afraid you might get hurt, I couldn't stand that."

I walked to her and looked in her green eyes, "Sugar, I love you, we will do it your way. Next time let me know what you plan for me."

"Oh Baby, I will, I will."

We went out to dinner in the hotel dinning room. It was fun, I danced with Roy several times and with Frank once. When my dance with Frank ended he leaned down and whispered, "Honey, you are so sweet and beautiful I would love to fuck you even if you are a guy."

I looked up at him and smiled, "We'll see about that." After on last dance with our dates we went back to the suite. Jane pulled me into the bathroom, she hugged me tight and looked at me. "Are you ready for this. I know this sounds crazy, but I want to be with you on your first time. I have to be sure you want it and don't get hurt. Do not do it just because you think it is what I want you to do."

I hugged her back, "Sweetheart, I think this is something I need to do. For me! It will not happen if you are not holding my hand."

Jane burst into tears. She kissed me and said, "You always do the right thing, I am learning about true love from YOU!"

Jane put on the radio in the living room and found some slow dreamy dance music. Roy and I danced holding each other closely. He gently kissed me, I liked it. I kissed back and opened my mouth. His tongue hunted for my tonsils, at least that is how it felt. His kisses were more aggressive than Jane's. His hands caressed my body through the tight dress I felt him pull the zipper slowly down my back. His hands cupped my ass, I liked it. I glanced at Jane, she was watching us as Frank sucked on her breasts. She smiled. I shifted and beckoned her to me. She whispered to Frank and stood and dropped her dress to the floor. In just her panties, garter belt and stockings she came to me and waited.

I turned and said, "Jane, please help me get my dress off. It's in the way now." She helped me pull my arms from the long tight sleeves. Then we lifted it up over my head. I decided to leave the bra on. I was wearing a half slip too and stepped out of it. I slipped off my shoes and crawled on the bed. I turned on my back and a nude Roy joined me. Roy kissed me again, his hands roaming my body. I looked for Jane, she was beside the bed and reached out and squeezed my hand. A tear ran down my cheek, I mouthed, "I wanted it to be you."

Jane smiled and pointed between her legs, "No cock." She mouthed. Roy twisted down and pulled down my panties. He removed the gaff and gently released my cock and pulled the scrotum so my balls fell out. That felt good. My cock had been trying to get hard for an hour or more. Roy's mouth closed over my cock and I reached for his cock. It was long, very long, but not very thick. I stroked it and it got very hard. I scooted around to where I could kiss his cock too. Jane's face was right down there with me. I could see that Frank was fucking her from behind. I looked at Roy's cock very carefully, it was the first one I had ever seen or felt, other than my own.

I opened my mouth and took it in. I liked it. I knew what I liked and gave it to his cock. After a few minutes Roy pulled away. He looked down at me, "God you are good, I can usually last for almost an hour but you have me ready to cum in five minutes. I want to fuck you now if it's OK?"

I smiled, "How do you want me, Roy?"

"On your back, Honey, I can watch your face and be sure I am not hurting you, I have done a lot of virgins and have never hurt anyone." He said something to Jane and she handed him a small jar of Vaseline. He opened it and crawled between my stockinged legs. He dipped a finger in the jar and pulled out a gob of the pale amber jelly. I watched as he inserted the finger in my ass hole. He said, "Relax Sweetie, it will feel good soon."

Hey, it felt good then, I liked it. He added more lube and then covered his cock with Vaseline. I watch his cock approach my rectum. Then I felt it. The head slipped right in. I liked it. He slowly slipped it deeper and deeper until his pubic bone hit my ass. He was all the way in. I liked it. He slowly began his strokes, long slow strokes, nice. He leaned forward and kissed my lips with a lot of tongue, I liked it more. I put my hands on his ass and pulled him into me harder. He was damned good. I turned my head and smiled at Jane's concerned face. "I love it, my Love. Thank you."

She burst into tears, "Sniff, do you really like it?"

"Yes Sweetie, do you like it up your ass?"

"Yes I do."

"I want to do you there too, I want to please you in every way."

She giggled, "You can have me anyway you want me, but right now I want to sit on your face while you are getting fucked. Can I do that?

"Yes, hurry though, Roy is making me cum in a different way, it feels as if my whole body is cumming."

"Congratulations Sweetie, that is a female orgasm, few men ever achieve one. Right Roy?"

"I have never had one but I have given a few to guys."

The muscles in my body were tingling and I felt a huge wave of pleasure and joy sweeping through me. I saw Jane's sweet face and smiled in my ecstasy. I liked it, a lot. Then I tried clinching the muscle in my ass as he pulled out on a stroke.

After several strokes he yelped, "She is milking my cock! God this little girl is good. She is the best cock sucker and the best fuck I have ever had, male or female. Where did you ever find her?"

"Roy, you won't believe it but I raised her. She is just eighteen. She is the love of my life, I adore her with all my heart. I agree, she is by far the best lover I have ever had."

My heart leapt to hear my love's praise. I would do anything to please her. But right now another wave of orgasmic bliss flooded over me and I was consumed by jolts of sheer pleasure.

I heard my sweet love calling my name and I opened my eyes. I saw her beautiful green eyes just inches from my face."Are you alright?" she asked.

"Sure, I'm just resting. Where is Roy?" She gently kissed me and said, "Honey, you passed out and scared us to death. Frank is a doctor and checked you out, he could find nothing wrong and thinks you just had too much sex and different sex and you just need rest. How do you feel?"

"Sweetie, I feel fine, very good in fact now that you and I are alone together again."

"I guess that bringing two guys into our sex with no warning was too much for you."

"Jane, that Roy was damned good. It was different, I now know how you feel during sex, at least I think I do. I like being fucked up my ass and I loved sucking his cock. I guess I am a queer now."

"No Honey, it it just that you are very close to being a real girl now. You are almost a girl in the way you think and react to things. Do you want to shop anymore today or do you want to go home?"

"I don't want to ruin your shopping."

"Oh Honey, you are so sweet! I got in enough shopping yesterday to last a long time. I want to be home in our own bed where we can kiss and cuddle all day long. Maybe with a tiny bit of sex now and then too."