In Mind and Body Ch. 03

Story Info
A knight's mage slave is humiliated and taught her place.
4.2k words
3.87
24.1k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good evening, gentlemen, and welcome to The Parlor." I smiled at the two men seated at the table before me. "I'm a worthless slut, and I'll be taking care of you gentlemen this evening. Have you dined here before?"

"I have," said the elder of the two, smiling condescendingly at me. He looked to be in his late-40s, just starting to go grey, and emanated the aura of a man who was used to getting what he wanted. "But it's my young friend here's first time." He nodded toward the red-headed young man seated across from him. I knew this man. This man's name was Trion Skender, and he was the Redeemer initiate who had attended my trial, whom my master had promised an hour alone with me at some undetermined time in the future. I was pretending not to know him, as per my master's orders.

I smiled at Skender, my cheeks flushing with embarrassment as words forced themselves out of my mouth, unbidden. "The Parlor is a gentleman's club owned by The Order of Redeemers. All the servers here are Redeemer-owned slaves who have somehow failed to comply with our masters' expectations. We have been assigned to work here by our masters as a reminder of our rightful place and our true purpose, which is to serve our betters.

"As your server for the night, I will obey any commands you give me without question or hesitation. If it is within my power to give you pleasure, tell me how and I will do it.

"Finally, gentlemen, my master wishes me to convey one extra thing to you. He wishes me to tell you that I am an uncommonly filthy degenerate. That compared to me, every insolent slut here is an obedient housewife, and that my punishments must subsequently be harsher." I burned with shame at the words I found myself speaking, completely unable stop myself, no matter how hard I tried. "He wishes you to know that throughout the evening, he will be sending sudden pulses of intense pain and orgasmic pleasure through my body at random intervals. These interruptions are not to impact my performance as a server. If they do, you are invited to punish me as you see fit. My master humbly requests that you refrain from doing lasting damage to my body, but otherwise invites you to be as cruel and/or creative as you like.

"Any questions, gentlemen?"

As the words left my mouth, a throb of pleasure pulsed through my whole body and I stumbled forward slightly with a moan, catching myself with a hand on the older man's shoulder.

"Everything alright, slave?" He leered up at me, reaching over with one hand to pinch my nipple, which was visibly hard under the thin fabric of my dress.

"Yes, sir," I breathed, my eyes watering. "Can I get you gentlemen anything to drink?"

Both men laughed. They think you're pathetic, my master whispered in my mind. And they're right. Just look at you.

"A bottle of bubbly, bitch. We're celebrating," said the older man.

"And bring a pack of matches," added Skender, reaching out to grab my ass. I smiled at him, dying inside, and left to retrieve what they had asked for.

When I returned they were laughing again. I paused, uncertain.

"Well?" The older man gestured at their glasses. I hurried forward to fill his glass first, and as I leaned in to do so a sharp pang of pain lit up my whole body. I was braced for it this time. I bit my lip and clenched the bottle so hard I thought I might break it, but I kept my composure and managed to fill his glass successfully.

The pain faded. I took a deep breath, then turned to fill Skender's glass. This time when I leaned forward a pang of pleasure shot through my nervous system. Again I was braced for it, but this time I was not as successful in maintaining my composure. A quiet moan escaped my lips, and my arm twitched. Not much, just a little, but it was enough. A drop of bubbly rolled down the side of the glass and onto the tabletop.

There was silence at the table. I glanced at Skender, and found he had fixed me with an intense stare. His eyes were hard.

"Take off your dress," he said cooly.

My heart pounded. Oh gods, I didn't want this. But I calmly put the bottle of bubbly down on the table and removed my dress without hesitation, letting it fall to the ground at my feet. Standing before them in nothing but my underclothes, I repressed a shudder as I felt them devour me with their eyes.

Skender pushed his chair out slightly, patting his lap for me to sit on. As I moved to sit as directed, a sudden wave of pleasure crashed through me. My knees buckled, and I collapsed ungracefully against him, eyes squeezed tightly shut. He pulled me into an upright sitting position by the hair, then leaned in to bite my neck. My clit throbbed.

"Have you ever done deluge?" he growled into my ear, pulling something out of his pocket.

I nodded. Deluge had only recently become in vogue for the upper classes, but I had partaken when it was just a street drug and I was just a fugitive. It was a drug that essentially enhanced all sensations and triggered a slightly dissociative state. I had had some fun with it in the past, but it was absolutely the last thing I wanted in this moment.

"Would you like to do some now?" he asked. Inside my head, my master began laughing.

I shook my head. "N-no thank you," I murmured, disgusted by how meek I sounded.

Skender grinned. "Tough shit, bitch," he said, bringing a stick of deluge to his lips and lighting a match.

My master laughed even harder at this. Oh, I like him, he said.

Skender and the other man each took one long drag of deluge, and then Skender held the stick out to me. "A gift, from me to you," he mocked. "Smoke up."

Obediently I took a large hit and held it. This seemed to please him. As I exhaled, I felt him unhook my bra, and though I longed to stop him, I had no choice but to let him remove it.

"Not bad," said the older man, examining my breasts critically. He reached out his hands to cup them, and with the deluge already running through my veins, I felt my pulse quicken at the pleasure his intimate touch elicited. My eyelids fluttered. Cursing myself, I found my body leaning ever so slightly into him. He chuckled, squeezing. "Some men might prefer them larger, but I think these have a lovely shape."

I took another obedient drag of the deluge, and as I did so a bolt of pain shot through me, making me cough. The smoke seared my lungs. My eyes watered. I could not stop coughing. As my body spasmed on his lap, I could feel Skender's cock hardening beneath me.

"Keep smoking, slave. I want you to feel tonight."

I whimpered quietly and took another hit.

What an obedient little junkie you are, my master mocked. I had no idea. All these years and I'm still learning new things about you.

"You know, bitch," Skender said throatily into my ear, "when a gentleman gives a lady a gift, it's customary for her to thank him."

"Thank you, sir," I murmured meekly.

The older man laughed. "A mage's words don't mean much, bitch. You can show us just how grateful you are after you've smoked that whole thing."

"I have a new rule," Skender said, smiling as he reached up to squeeze my tits. "Every time we say, 'Sshhh,' you're going to feel an intense wave of pleasure. Understand?"

I nodded miserably and took another long drag, my head swimming. My whole body thrummed. Under the influence of the deluge, the feeling of Skender's hard cock under me was driving me wild with desire, and I unconsciously ground my hips against him.

"You're a horny little slut, aren't you?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," I moaned, arching my back. I found one of my hands slipping between my legs to rub my clit.

"Don't you fucking dare," growled Skender, ripping my arm away. "Your pleasure is fucking irrelevant, bitch. It is nothing but a tool the Order uses to control you. You don't get to choose it." Suddenly he reached up to grab my breasts, pinching my nipples so hard I gasped and twitched in his grip. "I will let go of your nipples," he growled, twisting them roughly and making me squeal, "when you have finished smoking all of the deluge I so generously gave you."

I moaned and took another long drag. Though it burned my throat, I smoked the rest of it as quickly as I could, panting, moaning, and writhing in his grip the whole time. As I finished, I felt my consciousness shift, and suddenly I was watching myself, looking down from above. I looked crazed, desperate. Helpless. I watched myself sag and groan in relief when Skender released my nipples. I watched him laugh, and burned with shame to witness myself reduced to this.

"Take off my belt, slave," he commanded. I watched myself meekly comply..

"Take off your underwear and sit here," he said, patting the table in front of him as he took the belt from my hands. I watched myself stand up from his lap, slide off my underwear without a word, and pull myself up onto the table in front of him, my legs dangling in front of me. He grabbed my knees and forced them roughly apart, baring my soaking wet cunt to the world. Then he placed his leather belt back in my hands.

"Whip your cunt 10 times, counting each strike out loud."

I saw my arm raise up before I could so much as whimper, and watched the belt come down hard on my naked pussy. I groaned loudly. There was a look of genuine shock and fear on my face. I had not anticipated just how much it would hurt.

"Count!" growled Skender. You heard him, bitch, snarled my master in my mind, as he send a wave of pain crashing through my body.

"One!" I heard myself choke out, spasming. I watched myself raise my arm again, and then a wet slap reverberated through the room as the leather snapped against my swollen wet cunt. "Two," I grunted, pain distorting my face. Again I raised my arm again and again brought it down hard. "Three," I said, and already I could hear the desperation in my voice. I continued all the way up to 10, and by the time I finished my pussy was red and throbbing, and I was panting desperately.

"Now hit each of your tits 10 times as well."

I groaned. "Sir, please-"

"Sshhh," he said.

Suddenly my consciousness shifted back, and I found myself very much in my own body again as a swell of pleasure washed through me at his rebuke, making me groan and shake. When it was over I found myself mindlessly doing as he had commanded, bringing the belt down again and again on my stinging tits, leaving angry red welts. By the time I finished abusing my breasts there were tears running down my face.

"Give me the belt and lay down on my lap," commanded Skender, no pity in his voice. I obeyed, shaking. I knew what was coming, but I still yelped when the first blow fell against my exposed ass. I had thought me might start gentle, but no. He wasn't counting anymore, just raining blow after harsh blow down on my degraded ass for minutes on end. The pain was overwhelming. It was unbearable. I struggled vainly against him. "Ssshhh," he hushed again, and I groaned loudly as an equally overwhelming wave of pleasure made me thrash on his lap like an animal as he continued beating me. The intensity of the pain and pleasure both made the edges of my vision hazy, and I could feel my consciousness beginning to slip.

"Don't you dare pass out, bitch," Skender said as my eyes crossed. The world came sharply back into focus at his words. Skender paused in his abuse. He looked slightly demented, his hair mussed and a wild look in his eyes.

"Ah, but Kladdius," he panted, regaining his composure. "I've been keeping this little slut all to myself. Please, help yourself." He gestured at me with open arms. I whimpered, exhausted.

"I appreciate it, Skender," said the older man, whose name was apparently Kladdius. He seemed to find Skender amusing somehow. "And I plan to take you up on the offer, but what do you say we order some food before we continue debasing our degenerate little friend here?"

"Yes, of course!" Skender laughed. "Forgive me. It's such a pleasure to make her squirm, I quite forgot we required other services of her."

Kladdius laughed. "Not at all, my friend. I quite understand." He looked at me. I could see the disdain in his eyes. "Get up, you miserable whore. We'll have the duck. And bring out some more bubbly."

I stood. My ass stung. My tits were already bruising. I could feel a humiliating slickness between my thighs. "Y-yes, sir," I stuttered. The world was spinning slightly. I turned and minced my way awkwardly back to the kitchen, my naked body red and sore.

In the kitchen, even the other slaves looked at me with pity. I could see the fear in their eyes as they eyed my collar. They were right to fear it. I stood in a corner and cried while I waited for my patrons' food to be prepared, my master's mocking laughter echoing through my head.

I was braced for a wave of pain or pleasure when I set down the duck, but nothing happened. When I left the kitchen with the bubbly, though, I knew immediately that there would be no maintaining my composure this time. As soon as I took my first step out of the kitchen, I was assaulted by a combination of intense pleasure and pain that made me groan involuntarily, and that proceeded to grow more and more overwhelming with literally every step I took. By the time I got to the table I was barely coherent. My whole body shook, and the only thing that kept me on my feet was my master's command to do so.

I tried to ask if they wanted more bubbly, but the words came out an incoherent moan.

Kladdius gave me a look of pure disgust. "Excuse me?"

I moaned again and gestured with the bobble.

"I would like some more bubbly if that's what your asking, you pathetic little slut."

"Yes sir," I whined, the words coming out in a desperate squeak.

As I leaned over Kladdius to refill his glass, the pleasure and pain that had already rendered me nearly unintelligible suddenly became twice as intense. It was too much. I lost all control. A wild moan tore itself from my throat and I collapsed onto Kladdius, completely soaking both of us in bubbly. Lost in sensation, I twitched and writhed desperately on his lap, oblivious to his cock hardening under me.

Kladdius stood up suddenly. "You stupid cunt!" he snapped, swatting vainly at his wet robes. I rolled off his lap onto the floor, barely conscious, still moaning in simultaneous agony and ecstasy.

Uh oh, my master mocked in my head. What have you done now?

Please stop, I can't take it! I begged. He did not respond.

I moaned even louder. Kladdius kicked me hard, and suddenly the intense sensations that had nearly driven me insane subsided. I panted, whimpering pathetically.

"I thought these little spasms weren't supposed to interfere with your performance, mage," growled Kladdius, his voice low and dangerous. "I'm paying good money for this. I didn't come here to have my clothes soiled by a horny little slut who can't even handle a bit of discipline."

"I'm sorry, sir," I groveled, disgusted to find myself crawling toward him on my knees. "I'm so sorry, sir. I'm filth. I'm worthless. I'm a useless degenerate slut. Please sir, let me serve you, I'll do anything. Punish me, please, make me pay, I deserve it, I deserve it!" I was ashamed to find actual tears welling up in my eyes.

Kladdius backhanded me. I grunted, knocked to the ground.

"Thank you, sir," I panted, hating myself for it.

I got back up on my knees. He backhanded me again, with the other hand this time. Again I was knocked to the ground, my face stinging.

"Thank you, sir," I repeated weakly, getting to my knees again.

"Do you know whose slave this is, Kladdius?" Skender asked out of nowhere. "You should know we've got ourselves a bit of a celebrity here."

Kladdius looked surprised. "No. Whose?"

Skender looked at me. "You tell him."

I stared hard at the floor, hatred etched into my face. "My master is sir Zayne Tenebris."

"No shit?" Kladdius raised his eyebrows. "The one who escaped?"

"Yes, sir." I gasped and swayed slightly as my master sent a quick shock of pain vibrating through me. Kladdius ignored me.

"Didn't you seduce his wife?" he asked.

"She seduced me," I panted, then moaned loudly as a pulse of intense pleasure throbbed through me.

"But you were fucking your master's wife?"

"Yes, sir."

"How did that happen?"

"Sir?"

"You said she seduced you. How did that happen?"

I paused, fearing my master's wrath.

Go ahead, be honest. I'm interested, he said menacingly.

"I was preparing dinner." I told Kladdius, panting to catch my breath. "Chopping vegetables. I was about to chop a cucumber when she stopped me and started telling me off about something. I forget what she was mad about, but she really got herself worked up. So worked up, in fact, that she decided to spank me, which she rarely resorted to. I probably egged her on, I always wished she would spank me more." Pain pulsed through me at this quip, and I doubled over with a groan. I panted for a moment, then composed myself. "Anyway, while she was spanking me, she, uh..." I paused, embarrassed. "She noticed I was getting wet."

You filthy degenerate, my master said in my mind, his voice full of disgust.

I continued. "So she, uh, fucked me with the cucumber. And then she told me to eat her out, which obviously I'd been dying to do anyway." I groaned in pain as my master shocked me again. I mentally cursed his command to be honest. "And things kind of progressed from there."

How romantic, my master sneered. I could hear the cold fury behind those words.

Skender and Kladdius looked down at me in silence for a long moment. Then Kladdius got a strange smile on his face.

"You know, slut," he said to me, "I've got a sudden craving for salad. Be a dear and bring me a nice cucumber."

"Sir, please," I started to beg. He cut me off.

"Sssshhhhh."

Pleased washed over me, making me moan.

"Do as you were told, bitch."

I stood up, full of dread, and walked back to the kitchen. I asked the chef for a whole, unchopped cucumber, and he gave me a strange look. His eyes lingered on my collar, the red welts on my tits, pussy, and ass, finally on the deluge-addled look in my eyes. Comprehension slowly dawned on his face. I saw the disgust and pity in his eyes, and I thought I would die of shame. He handed me the cucumber, and cringed slightly when he saw my eyes widen at the size of it.

"It's the smallest one we have," he said apologetically.

I thanked him, my face red, and left the kitchen with the cumber clutched in my shaking hands.

The moment I returned Kladdius took the cucumber from me, grabbed me by the hair, and forced me roughy over the table, my legs spread wide and my wet cunt bared. I felt the tip of the cucumber push against my throbbing hole, and suddenly in my mind my master transported back to that day, with my beautiful Sarnai behind me, forcing a cucumber roughly into my pussy. Pleasure radiated through me and I groaned as the vegetable was rammed into me again and again. Without thinking I moaned her name.

Never say that name, whore, my master's angry voice echoed through my head. Pain coursed through every inch of me and I screamed, my writhing body knocking over plates and cups on the table.

"You stupid bitch!" Kladdius growled, standing up.

"I'm sorry!" I spluttered.

He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me off the table, forcing my head down onto his cock. He held my head in place with both hands and began ramming his dick relentlessly down my throat.

"You worthless, pathetic little piece of shit. Show me how fucking sorry you are," he grunted as he fucked my face.

I groaned helplessly, making him growl with pleasure as my lips vibrated against him. His thrusts intensified. I could feel his cock throbbing, and found myself running my tongue along its length, against my own will. As I did so, Kladdius moaned and wrenched my head back suddenly, and I felt hot jizz splashing against my tits. He threw me roughly to the floor, where I lay in a pathetic heap.

12