In Mom's Room

Story Info
Sarah makes the mistake of hiding under her Mom's bed.
3.3k words
4.22
119.6k
118
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,158 Followers

This story could fit into a few different categories, but I think it fits best here. As always let me know if you have any ideas for future stories.

All characters are 18 and up.

Hope you enjoy!

*****

"Fuck..." I moan softly, sliding two fingers out of my pussy. They glisten with my juices and are pruney, but I haven't been able to cum yet. Maybe I need something more I think, remembering the magic wand I had seen in Mom's room. I push myself off of my bed and stretch, before walking out of my room and down the hall to my bathroom. Washing the grool off of my hands, I examine my body in the mirror, first looking at my face, which people tell me is pretty, and my brown hair, which extends down to my back. My c cup breasts are firm and my pale nipples ride high on them. Then I look down to my pussy, which is bald and has medium sized inner and outer lips. People say my body is toned, and I would agree with them, looking at the slight gap between my thighs.

I dry my hands and go back to the task at hand, not wanting to get caught with Mom's toy buzzing in my snatch. I walk into her room and slowly begin looking through her dresser, trying to find what I'm looking for.

I suddenly hear the door open and Mom's call out, "Sarah? You home?"

Fuck, she's home from work early! If I can just hide she'll go away after a little bit and I can go back to my room I think. I silently close the drawer and begin looking around. I hear footsteps coming up the steps and I think, Fuck! Where can I...? There!

I silently and quickly hide under her bed, the dangling fabric below her mattress hiding me. I silently roll over and lay face up under the bed. I hear Mom's footsteps enter the room and begin to walk around to the other side.

"She did say she was going out tonight. Maybe she left early." Mom says to no one in particular. A few seconds pass and Mom says, "Yes. We probably can start this early. I'll see you in a little bit."

What is she talking about? I ask myself, trying not to breath too loudly and give myself away. I continue waiting for an opportunity to go back to my room, but Mom walks around her room. Through the small gap between the cloth and floor, I see her shirt and skirt both hit the floor, followed by what appears to be her bra and panties.

I try not to imagine Mom naked, but that is hard to do, considering people say we look exactly the same. Some of the ones who are trying to fuck her say we look like sisters, which I find funny considering she is 48 and I'm 19. I then hear Mom open a drawer and close it several seconds later. "No reason to wear anything. It would just be removed immediately." Mom says to herself.

Damn it! She's going to have sex and I'll be under her bed the whole time. To my anger and disappointment, Mom seems to just mill around her bedroom instead of leaving for another room. Finally, Mom's phone rings and she picks up, "You outside?... "The doors unlocked, just come in."

I hear the door open downstairs and Mom sigh to herself, "I hope this is as good as Karen said it would be..."

What is she talking about? What would Karen from her job have to say about sex? I ask myself, before hearing the stair creek, almost as if many people were coming up. The door creaks open and I hear a man's voice ask, "You look Amazing! Ready to get started Lisa?"

Mom's voice sounds nervous, "It's my first time doing something like this... but I think so."

The man said again, "That's what Karen said. If you want it to stop at any time just say so. There's 4 guys and if you're up for it I'm sure any number of them would be willing to go for a second time, especially with a pretty woman like yourself."

Is she having a gangbang? I wonder, not having any other options for what could be happening. I hear Mom let out a small laugh and say, "Thanks. I think I'm ready to get started. Who's first?"

The man speaks again, Well since I'm in here..." Then I hear a light thud as his belt buckle hits the floor. I look down my naked body and see his pants located at the foot of the bed, connected to a pair of legs that step out of the pants. Oh fuck... why did this have to happen right now? I hear Mom shift on the bed, probably positioning herself to suck him off. I then hear Mom start to give what sounds like a very sloppy blowjob, hearing her gag a little. Either she is trying to deep throat him or he's really big, part of my brain says. I try to ignore thoughts of my Mom sucking a cock, but with the noises I'm hearing this task proves almost impossible.

I hear the man say, "Damn, you're really good at this. I think I should only return the favor before the other guys want to start coming in here. Unless you want to try a few at a time."

I hear nothing for several seconds before Mom says, "One at a time since this is my first time."

The man replies, "Okay. Now get over here!" Mom gives a playful yelp as I see her feet dangle on either side of the man's legs. The man steps back and a second later, Mom begins to moan. After several minutes of her moans becoming louder, she cries out, and I see liquid gush all over the floor. "A squirter I see!" The man laughs.

Mom's breathing seems to slow down and she says, "Well now that that I'm ready to go..." The man's legs move close to her and I hear Mom gasp, "Holy shit! That's big."

Why did I do this? I ask myself, listening to the man begin to slowly fuck Mom. Mom moans softly as he begins to pick up speed, and soon all I can hear is Mom's moan's mixed with the slapping of skin on skin.

"Like that you whore?" The man grunts.

"Your whore loves it!" Mom gasps back at him. Mom's moans and heavy breathing fill the air, as I continue to listen to my own mother be fucked just above me.

This was a mistake I think. However, at the same time I think this, I feel my pussy beginning to grow wet. While hearing Mom get fucked hard and rough above me, I reach between my thighs and feel my pussy, a single strand of grool attaches to my finger as I pull it away from my body.

"Oh fuck yes! Keep going!" Mom cries out.

Why is this turning me on? I ask myself, slowly beginning to rub my pussy in thought. Almost instantly, my fingers are covered in my juices. Suddenly, I hear the man ask, "Gonna cum!"

I hear Mom gasp out between moans, "My tits." Almost instantly, Mom stops moaning and begins to breath heavily while the man's legs disappear and I hear him groan.

After several seconds he asks, "Want the next one?" Mom says nothing but the man picks up his pants and walks out of the room. He is replaced by another man who says, "Damn. Joe really made a mess on your tits!"

Mom replies, "Just how I like it. I just hope you have another one for me."

"Don't worry. Just let me get out of this and I'll get to work." The man answers, dropping his shorts to the floor.

Mom shifts of the bed as the man climbs on next to her. I begin to hear the sounds of what appears to be another sloppy blowjob, Mom gagging on this man's cock. I also hear the sound of her wet pussy being fingered loudly. I feel my own pussy begin to become wet and begin to drool at the sound of this. Is it bad that this is turning me on? I ask myself, no longer sure if I dislike what I'm hearing.

"Ready to get fucked again?" The second man asks.

Mom gasps, probably because she removed his cock from her mouth and answers, "Lay back and let me do the work."

I can imagine the man smiling, "With pleasure."

I hear some shifting above me and Mom let out a sigh. She just sank down on his cock I think, beginning to enjoy what I was hearing. Soon, the sounds in the room are flesh slapping into flesh and moans and grunts from Mom. Below her, I hear the sounds of vigorous sex mixed with the creaking of the bed. Mom begins to ride him faster as her moans become louder.

She's probably going to cum again. I think, as my fingers continue to work my very wet pussy. As I think this, Mom cries out in pleasure, clearly enjoying this second cock.

"Damn bitch! Your pussy is perfect!" The man exclaims, probably as Mom's snatch coats his member with her cum. Mom lets out a loud moan of pleasure in response, and for a moment, the bed stops creaking.

I hear Mom's heavy breathing and the man say, "Keep grinding on me like that and I'm gonna cum in you."

Mom gasps out, "That's where I want it!" Hearing this makes me want to begin to finger myself but the thought of being caught stops me. Fuck... just listening to this is making me wet I think, feeling my hard nipples on my soft breasts. My juices that were once in my pussy now glisten on my nipples.

I listen to Mom begin to ride the man with a renewed effort, demonstrated by the creaking of the bed and her grunts. After another several seconds, the man grunts and the bed stops creaking. Mom makes a satisfied groaning noise.

The bed shifts slightly as two pairs of legs, the mans and Mom's appear on the side. "I love feeling your warm load deep in me."

The man lets out a laugh, "I'm glad. Next guy?"

"Yes." Mom answers.

The man grabs his clothes and leaves the room only to be replaced by a third man. I watch as his legs enter the room. He immediately says, "You look sexy with cum on your tits and thighs."

Mom's legs disappear as she appears to fall back on the bed, spreading her legs, "Why don't you come add to the mess?"

The man says nothing and drops his shorts, to his ankles closing the distance between him and Mom. His legs were in between Mom's and a second later, I hear her let out a gasp.

"Like that?" He asks.

"Unnnngggg... yesssss!" Mom moans softly, as the bed begins to creak from the man's thrusts.

Fuck this is turning me on! I once again begin to rub my dripping mound, no longer able to deny myself this forbidden pleasure. I listen as Mom begins to once again approach orgasm. Listening to her moans and grunts of pleasure sets me over the edge. I clamp my free hand over my mouth to stop myself from crying out in pleasure. I feel my pussy clench on my fingers, coating them with my cum. Enjoying this silent orgasm, I continue to listen as Mom finally cums. She lets out a high pitch squeal and the man groans in pleasure.

"You like this cock?" The man asks.

Oh... oh... fuck... yes!" Mom grunts out between thrusts. While listening to this, my sticky, cum covered fingers circle my clit.

"Gonna bust soon..." The man groans, seconds later.

"Face..." Mom manages to gasp out, sliding off of the bed and dropping to her knees. The bottom of her ass is visible under the bed. It looks similar to mine, toned but very sexy. In my aroused state, I try to resist the urge to reach out and touch it. One of Mom's arms is in front of her and most likely working her clit or pussy, based off her soft moans and loud breathing. A second later, the man groans in pleasure.

For several seconds, no sounds are in the room other than his grunts as the third man cums. "You ready for the next guy?" The man asks a moment later.

"Fuck yes. He'll probably be the last one though..." Mom answers.

"Why's that?" The third man asks, sounding disappointed he won't have round two with my Mom.

"I'm going to ask him to give it to me hard." Mom says, sounding like a pornstar from what little porn I have watched with my ex.

"Oh I'm sure he'll love that." The third man says, pulling up his shorts and walking out of the room to be immediately replaced by a 4th man.

"Lady... you're a mess." He says, with a deep voice.

Mom, still kneeling on the floor, spreads her legs to him, "That a bad thing?" She asks in a teasing manor.

"Not at all." The man says. A second passes as I hear a belt buckle being undone and the sound of jeans falling to the floor. Mom then lets out a gasp.

"Wow... okay... that's a big cock!" She finally sputters.

"Too big? After all... I heard you wanted it rough." The man asks.

Mom crawls on her hands and knees to him then stops, her arms raised to probably stroke her member. I then hear he begin to gag. Fuck she's trying to deepthroat him! I think, once again plunging my wet index and middle fingers into my pussy. Finally, she pulls away and gasps for air.

"Give it to me... hard!" Mom orders, once again crawling up onto the bed and spreading her legs. Her dangling feet are the only part of her currently visible. The man closed the distance between himself and Mom. After several seconds Mom begs, "Stop teasing me and fuck me already!"

"As you wish." The man responds and Mom cries out. The man grabs Mom's legs and begins to thrust in and out of her, causing her to moan loudly. My fingers plunging in and out of my dripping pussy go back to work with renewed effort.

"Oh fuck... fuck... fuck!" Mom grunts, the sound of skin slapping on skin filling the room. I feel my pussy growing increasingly wet listening to Mom take this large cock. "I'm going to... to cum..." Mom moans, sounding hoarse from all of the pleasure. She then cries out a second later as she cums. Hearing Mom cum pushes me over the edge, and I cover my mouth and try to exhale quietly while both fingering my own pussy and listening to Mom's loud sex above me.

The man continues to plow Mom's pussy while she cums, and finally he gives two short grunts. Mom's moans begin to lessen and are soon replaced by heavy breathing. The man picks up his pants and wordlessly leaves the room. I remove my moist fingers from my pussy.

The man who just left is replaced by the first man. "How did you like your first gangbang?" He asks.

"I loved it!" Mom answers breathlessly, her voice sounding worn out from all of the noise she had made.

"Well if you ever want another you know how to get in contact with us. Also... if you want to ever do it with another woman... well we could make that work."

For a second panic shoots through me. Does he know I'm down here? I ask myself, before realizing he probably means Mom's friend Karen.

"I'm sure I'll be doing this again... but not too soon. I'm a bit worn out." Mom answers.

"That's understandable. See you soon then." The man says before the sound of his footsteps lowers and I hear the front door open then close.

I hear Mom let out a tired sigh from above and several seconds later, her phone on speaker. "Hey Aubrey." A woman's voice asks.

"Karen. Guess what I just did?" Mom says, excitement in her voice.

"You went through with it!?" Karen asks.

"Yes. And I loved it! You were right." Mom answers. I can practically hear her smiling.

"If you're still a mess send me pics. God... after my first gangbang... I was covered in cum." Karen says.

"I'll send them right now. Hope you like them." Mom replies and an idea begins to form in my mind. Karen and Mom say bye to each other and I hear the camera app on Mom's phone make shutter noises as she takes several pictures. A minute later Mom's phone dings as she receives a text. Mom lets out a laugh, types a response and stands up and walks into her bathroom. I hear the water turn on and cautiously poke my head out from under the bed.

Mom's bathroom door is closed and the water running as she cleans off. I go to her phone and put in her birthday as her passcode. Her messages come up and I quickly send all the recent pictures she sent to Karen to myself. After sending them, I delete them out of our txt conversation and open the messages to Karen back up. I sneak out of the room and dress back in my clothes I wore earlier in the day and loudly open the front door. I pull out my phone and make my way to my room like I just got home.

Looking at the pictures I sent myself Mom really looks like a mess. Her face is red with sweat and her chin and cheek are covered in white cum, with a little in her brown hair. The second picture shows her tits neck. Some of the cum from her chin had dripped down and now covered her tits and large pale nipples. Her hardened nipples are also frosted with cum, some of it dripping between her breasts or down onto her stomach. The third picture shows her pussy and thighs. Her pussy is similar to mine, only she has a small landing strip just above her entrance.

Her inner thighs and pussy lips are coated in cum, with globs of it running out of her and several strands of her own juices connect her soft inner lips to her thighs. Her pussy lips are red and hang slightly open from all of the cocks. Just looking at these pictures, I feel myself grow wet, remembering her begging to be fucked hard.

Hearing the shower turn off, I save the pictures to my phone and delete them out of our text conversation. I grab my laptop and pull up some classwork I pretend to be working on. Several minutes later, Mom comes into the room dressed in sweatpants and an oversized tee shirt. She smiles at me. "Hey Sarah! I didn't expect you to be home this early."

I smile at her, pretending to be oblivious, "That's in a little bit. Someone's in a good mood clearly."

Mom's smile shrinks for just a second before going back to normal, "It's just one of those days I guess. Want some dinner? Maybe Chinese?"

I laugh, "You hate Chinese food, you must be in a really good mood."

Mom nods, "Like I said... one of those days."

"Sounds good to me." I answer.

"Alright, I'll go order." Mom answers, standing up off of my bed. She stretches as she does so, causing her breasts to shift under her shirt. God her tits looked amazing I think, watching her walk out of the room. Mom doesn't know it, but our relationship has changed in a major way.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,158 Followers