In My Dad's Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
britneyfan
britneyfan
2,415 Followers

"Wow, little Alicia, you really are eager, more so even than your slutty daddy, he didn't dare beg me to take his arse until he'd sucked my cock three times!" Leah laughed, "Well it would be cruel to deny a dirty whore the arse fucking she so desires. Get on the bed and open your legs."

I sat on the bed and lay back so my legs dangled from the edge. Leah came over and stood between where I opened my stockinged legs. She pulled them up so my ankles were on her shoulders and my panty clad arse stuck up a little. She languidly and sexily licked one of her long, elegant fingers and, pulling aside my pink satin panties, began to work it around my arse, loosening me up for her monster member. Soon I was riding my arse back against three fingers and loving the feel of being filled up by them.

Now was the time, Leah withdrew her fingers and pushed the head of her cock, still slick with my saliva against my tight anus. I tried to relax as she slowly pushed her meat inside me but the pain was still quite something, however I let her continue to impale me as it also felt so good to have my little sissy body stuck on the end of her huge cock. She pulled out and then pushed back in deeper. Again, and deeper once more. Before I knew it, her thighs were pressed against mine and her balls slapping my arse. She had buried her whole eight inches inside me and my whole body was on fire with arousal, totally stimulated in joyfully deep places.

"Oh yeah, Leah, fuck me. Fuck me now! Pleeease! I want you to take my sissy cherry and use me like a little whore!" I moaned, begging desperately, "Oooo your cock feels soooo good in my arse, I feel just like a real girly slut. I can see why my girly daddy loves this so much!"

Leah began to really go at it now. Pulling out and then ploughing forcefully back into my arse, using my lingerie clad body as her own little fucktoy, rocking my body back and forth with the force of her thrusts as her balls slapped up against my arse and I felt completely torn apart by her massive meat, violating me, taking my virginity, and me lying on my back rubbing my own hard dick through the satin of my panties and loving every moment of it.

As I looked down my body and up to hers, the sight was something quite remarkable and truly arousing. My own body was slight and pretty and feminine with a pink satin bra and panties and my garter belt holding up sheer black stockings only there was a great bulge in my panties, beyond that my arse was being violated by a huge cock which jutted out of the body of a tall, leggy dark haired beauty, the lovely Leah whose naked body was a paragon of feminine beauty with her huge round breasts swinging and jiggling back and forth as she rammed her cock into my arse. Her gorgeous face was a picture of beautiful ecstasy.

"Aaah ooooh uh, fuck Alicia your arse is so tight. It feels so great around my big thick cock," those full red lips moaned, "Oh yeah, and you look such a pretty sissy on your back with your stockinged legs open, taking it hard up the arse like a naughty whore. A naughty whore like your own sissy daddy. Mmmm, and your cock is so hard. Are you going to cum for me sissy? Do you want to cum with my big cock in your arse? Fill your daddy's sexy panties with your creamy juices!"

"Oh God yeah, Leah, fuck me! Fuck my virgin sissy arse! I'm your girly bitch and I love to be fucked! Oh aah AAAH! Harder! Oh, fuck me harder, Leah! Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum!" I was now screaming loudly as I shoved my girly arse back to meet Leah's deep thrusts, wanting her as deep inside me as possible.

My body was on fire and shaking as I felt the first wave of an incredible orgasm hit me. My hand was still stroking my cock through the satin of my dad's pink panties as Leah violated my virgin arse and now my cock began to blow its load, shooting up inside my panties and out across my chest.

"Uh, aaah, that's it. I'm cumming! Ohh, Leah, your lovely hard cock in my arse is making me cum, making me cream inside my slut daddy's panties just like he did for you before!"

As I blew my creamy load into my sexy satin panties, I arched my back, thrust upwards and my already tight little arse clenched tighter around Leah's huge cock. This seemed to be enough to send her over the edge as I felt her gushing inside me, her own milky white cum filling my arse as she groaned and sighed even louder.

"Oh yes, oh little Alicia you dirty whore, your making me cum now! Just like your sissy daddy Alicia, I just can't resist you and girly arses, I just gotta fill them with my big cock and loads of cum! Oh yeah, oh fuck, mmm here comes some more! Look what you've done to your sissy daddy's panties. Stained with your cum and his! You two sissy sluts are just alike, you even cum the same way."

Finally, Leah withdrew her now limp cock from my arse and her cum began to leak out, further staining the panties already soaked with two loads, and running down my thighs. I lay back on the bed satisfied at the incredible new experiences this afternoon had offered. Just think, I had come here today with the intention of finding out about my father's affair, well I had found some pretty amazing revelations about him, and about myself. I had discovered we were both at heart dirty sluts who liked nothing more than dressing in sexy lingerie and sucking the big cock of a beautiful shemale.

When I left the hotel that afternoon, I took a little souvenir with me, something that brought me and my dad closer together than anything we had ever done together. Yes, I gave back the bra and stockings but I couldn't bear to part with the sexy pink satin panties that both me and my sissy slut dad had filled with our cum this afternoon. In fact, I wore them home under my clothes, still stiff and sticky. And that wasn't the last time I would wear them, either.

THE END

britneyfan
britneyfan
2,415 Followers
12