In My Dreams: 01

Story Info
Vignette about what he wishes his wife would do.
836 words
3.34
32.8k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macbuzz
macbuzz
51 Followers

I made dinner reservations at one of the nicest, new upscale restaurants in the city because my wife told me she wanted to go after reading a review in the paper. It took over two months and a personal visit with a substantial tip to ensure a table by the window, overlooking the city public gardens. I knew it would be a lovely evening.

My wife, Jean had been looking forward to this evening out all week. She had bought a lovely, flowing black dress for the occasion and then took all day preparing herself for the big evening, her hair, her nails and her feet. She took a long bath and shaved and trimmed in all the right places. When she was finally ready in her new dress, jewelry and just a hint of makeup Jeanne was a lovely goddess and I told her so. I was dress in a nice summer suit with a blue shirt and golden yellow tie.

The evening was warm and pleasant with the barest hint of humidity so our drive to the restaurant was wonderful as we spoke about the evening and what we might enjoy at the restaurant.

Pulling up to the valet parking one of the attendants opened the door for my wife and was treated to a view of her beautiful legs as she swiveled in the seat and placed her feet on the pavement. Her dress exposed the entire length of her legs, barely concealing the moist lips between her legs. Jean saw the look on the attendant and was inwardly pleased she could attract his interest. I gave my keys to the other attendant and came around to my wife and we walked hand in hand into the restaurant.

Our table was ready, as expected, but the maitre d' first escorted us to the bar and told us to take our time, we would not be rushed and if we would like to have a drink first the table would be ready when we were. Jean and I both ordered drinks and it was at this moment I first notice all the women in the room were quite attractive. Jeanne fit in quite easily among the crowd. So far the evening was perfect and most importantly, I was with my wife who looked fabulous.

We took our second drink at our table and Jeanne was thrilled with its location in the restaurant. She kept going on and on about the beauty of the view. The waiter came over to the table and asked if everything was to our liking and did we like where they placed us. My wife said she loved it. The waiter then asked if we were both comfortable and ready to order. To this my wife responded that she wasn't comfortable but would be shortly.

Jeanne stood up and slowly began removing her dress. She unzipped the back and let it slip from her shoulders to the floor. Jeanne was quite attractive having medium sized breasts that hung provocatively on her chest. She was well-toned and tanned and looked beautiful standing in her bra, panties and black high heels. Her deep chestnut hair flowed beautifully over her shoulders and its darkness contrasted the creaminess of her skin. She reached between her breasts and unclasped her bra, which fell to the floor on top the dress. Her breasts fell slightly and I squirmed a little in my seat having a front row seat to her spectacular boobs, full and firm with large areolas and nipples swollen with excitement. Jean then slipped her fingers in her black bikini panties and slowing slid them from her hips and stepped out of them. She had a neatly trimmed full bush. Her pubic hair was dark brown and thick and if not cared for would grow wild like a 60's earth mama hippie. This evening the edges were trimmed and the bush was mowed evenly. Her bush tempted me with the lovely secret between her legs.

Now completely naked Jean stood before and said she was now more comfortable. I asked her to turn around so I could get the full view. She turned around and I pulled her a little closer and gave her butt a smooch. Just the place for a happy husband to kiss his wife I told Jean. Jean turned around with a big smile on her face and sat down at the table. The guests in the restaurant had all stopped their conversation and dinners. A room full of very attractive women and their escorts now gawked at my wife in utter surprise. Could they do the same thing my wife just did? No. I revealed while they stared at my naked wife's body.

I think we are ready to order now. "Very good Miss," the waiter said without missing a beat. "I please your comfortable and will be very happy to serve you now."

After a beautiful dinner, I took Jeanne home still naked and had my desert.

macbuzz
macbuzz
51 Followers