In My Dreams: 02

Story Info
What he'd like his wife to do.
1k words
4.29
26.7k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macbuzz
macbuzz
50 Followers

We had been on vacation for a few days and I was feeling very mellow. The days had begun moving slower and today was a beautiful one, warm, with very few clouds in the sky. At four in the afternoon, Jeannie and I went down to the beach, laid out the beach towels, set up the umbrella and beach chairs, and I settled in to enjoy a trashy novel for the next couple of hours before thinking about cooking steaks on the grill. This year we secured a great vacation house right on the beach which you could literally walk out the back door of the house onto the beach.

Jeannie lay on her blanket, engrossed in a book for about an hour when she finally said she wanted to go back to the house for glasses and a bottle of chilled wine. The house was only about 200 feet behind us so she was back in a few minutes. At this time in the afternoon, there were only a few couples left, mostly beach neighbors. There was a standing rule in this beach community which segregated the families with younger kids from couples and families with older kids. Generally, that meant you didn't have to put up with the noise and then there were the older, pretty girls to look at. Jeanne got up and I ogled her body in her new, tiny bikini she recently bought on-line. I loved the look of her full tits testing the limits of the tiny bikini.

In a few minutes, Jeannie returned with the wine and glasses. She sat down on her blanket and uncorked the bottle. It was then I noticed she had removed her bikini altogether and was completely naked. She poured me a glass and knelt to hand it to me.

"Wow," I exclaimed. "You look fantastic. I think I like that even better than the bikini. To bad I can't take off my trucks and join you because I think a hard-on would get some angry looks."

"I'm glad you like me this way," was all Jeannie said.

We sat drinking her wine and after a few minutes I joined Jeannie on the blanket still in my trucks.

Jeannie sipped her wine and I enjoyed Jeannie's luscious, naked body. I loved the little bumps around her nipples and the way her areolas are not quite the same size, one round and the other more an oval, stretching downward. I especially loved her pussy and her thick, hairy, goddess bush. Jeannie couldn't understand my appreciation of her because she thought she looked ugly. I on the other hand, like any good pervert husband, wished she would never wear clothes.

Jeannie put her glass in the sand, turned to her stomach and asked me to apply suntan lotion on her back.

"You bet," was my response, a little too much like an excited kid.

I squirted a liberal amount in my hand and spread it on her back working it into the skin. Then I did the same to her legs. Finally, I reached her ass and enjoyed myself, kneading her ass cheeks with lotion. This got Jeannie warmed up a bit and when I was done she turned over on her back. I smiled with anticipation.

"Do this side," she requested.

Again, rubbed the lotion on her body, I intentionally stayed away from her tits building the tension. Finally, I squirted lotion on her tits and she jumped at the coolness of the liquid. Gingerly at first, I massaged her soft globes then harder and finally pinching and stretching her nipples between my fingers. Jeannie could cum through intense breasts play so this kind of attention was getting her wet and very horny.

Some of the couples, and there were about four still on the beach, had noticed what we were doing yet didn't make a move to leave or object. I could tell they were watching, while not wanting to appear like they were doing so. Jeannie had closed her eyes and forgot they were there or didn't care after I began stretching her nipples. I knew the breast massage would prepare her for a shift to her pussy without getting any resistance from Jeannie.

Given her thick pubic hair, Jeannie really needed no suntan lotion but neither she or I were thinking about preventing a sunburn. I took a small amount of lotion for lubrication and began working her pussy lips and clit. Jeannie quickly began moaning softly and breathing heavy. I loved the slippery feel of the lotion and her pussy juice.

"Yes, keep that up," Jeannie said under her deep breaths. "I am want to cum right here."

I pulled on her pussy lips stretching them until the lubrication caused them to slip from my fingers and kept working around her clit until she was close. Jeannie arched her back as she does just before an orgasm and tried push harder into my fingers. Taking her clit in my fingers I pulled on her it and she grabbed her blanket with both hands. When I rolled her clit between my fingers she went over the edge, pushing herself against my hand. I felt her convulse a few time as the orgasm rolled through her.

Jeannie rolled sideways and pressed her naked lotion covered body against me and kissed me on the lips. Her tongue push into my mouth and I let her take control of the kiss.

"Leave this stuff," she said and took my hand pulling me back toward the house.

We walked hand in hand, Jeannie making no attempt to cover up and my dick obviously sticking out in front of me. As we walked through the sliding door of the beach house she pulled my swim trucks down to my ankles. My hard dick bounced in front of her and taking it in her hand she kissed its head while looked up to me.

"Fuck me," she said.

We both dropped to the carpeted floor and made love. I slid into her pussy so easily because of the wetness and lotion. In a few minutes I came.

After a few minutes holding each other, Jeannie told me to make love to her again and this time while I slid in and out of her she stroked herself to a second orgasm. The rest of the evening we were naked, had a nice dinner, cuddled, and talked.

macbuzz
macbuzz
50 Followers