In My Place

Story Info
Crossdresser is forced to go a lot further than he intended.
3.9k words
4.4
230.9k
76

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LauraJayne
LauraJayne
52 Followers

I looked disbelievingly at the clothing on the bed before me. They were all mine; all of them. How did she know? How did she find them? I just could not believe what was happening to me. I could not do this. It was not what I had ever wanted, despite what she appeared to think. And him.......

I had a pretty easy job as an insurance agent. I visited people in their homes, went through their policies with them and explained the ins and outs of what they had. I never had to sell a thing. I had a brief and magnificently unsuccessful career in sales when my talent for explaining was spotted. It was decided that I would be of more use as an agent and leave the selling to more capable people. This suited me just fine. I had a steady if unexciting salary and loads of free time. I used that free time to amuse myself with a little hobby of mine.

Ok. I am a transvestite. I love to dress up in women's clothing. It is partly sexual, partly relaxing, partly an escape....Christ! I don't know why I do it. I just do.

It was a constant worry that my wife would discover me but I was oh so very careful. I hid my growing stash of feminine clothing in a locked box in the furthest corner of our unconverted attic. It was hidden beneath three layers of insulation and I knew that it was as safe as possible there. Furthermore, I always made sure that my diary showed lots of appointments for the time I would be amusing myself. I knew she checked my diary for me so I covered my tracks well. As she had a full time job in a hotel, I knew there was almost no risk of her ever walking in on me.

It was heaven. Bliss. Utopia.

At least it always had been. I came home as usual on a Wednesday afternoon. Parking the car in the garage, I let myself into the house and bounded up the stairs. I opened the utility cupboard and took out the ladder, moving it under the attic hatch. I fumbled for the torch I kept hidden up there and couldn't find it. I thought that was a bit odd but then my fingertips brushed the familiar hard plastic. Thinking I must have knocked it out of position after my last escapade, I shrugged it off and felt the mounting anticipation of what I was about to indulge myself with. I approached the corner, lifted back the insulation and uncovered my treasure chest. Trembling slightly, I used the key from my key ring and opened the box. I froze.

My box was completely empty. There wasn't a single item of clothing in sight. A tiny scrap of paper caught my eye. Shaking badly, I opened it out and read it.

COME DOWNSTAIRS SISSY

Love

Sarah

Jesus! My heart pounded madly in my chest and I sat back, furiously thinking of what I could say.

"Come on, Sweetcheeks." My wife's voice was mocking, amused.

I scrambled down the ladder to see her standing in the bedroom doorway in her dressing gown.

"I was..I was... keeping them for a friend." I stammered. My confidence in the lie grew. "I was supposed to be returning them today. Where are they?"

She threw her head back and laughed, her long black hair spilling down her back.

"A friend?" she finally gasped between her chuckles. "And does this friend look a lot like you?"

I was puzzled at this but decided to brazen it out. I demanded to know just what the hell she was talking about. Smiling, she dipped her hand into her pocket and took out a stack of photos. She threw them at me.

I knelt on the floor and looked down at the stack of pictures. They were all of me! In a lot of different outfits including, I saw, the one I had chosen the day before. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to do. I simply knelt there looking dumbly at the floor. I couldn't bear to look her in the eye.

"Look at me," she demanded, her voice hard. "I said look at me." With that I felt her hand grab my hair and pull my head upwards. "You want to be a sissy? Then you can be MY sissy."

With that she threw back her dressing gown and I could hardly believe what I saw. My wife, my pretty, demure and gentle wife was stood before me wearing the skimpiest black basque I ever saw. She was wearing black stockings, a tiny thong and a pair of really high stiletto shoes. They must have been at least 5 inches in height. I gaped at her in shock. She reached out and took my by the arm. "Come in here sissy. There's someone I want you to meet."

I let her lead me into the room and stopped dead in my tracks. There stood at the foot of our bed was an enormous, muscle-bound guy. I had no idea who he was but it was obvious that my wife did. He was stark naked. She walked up to him and put one arm around his waist and allowed her other hand to caress his impressive cock. She smiled at me in a way I have never seen before.

"This is Joe," she purred. "Joe is going to be joining us here for a while. Say hello Joe."

Joe grinned at me and waved his hand as he said hi.

"What the hell is going on here?" I demanded. "Who the fuck is Joe?"

I had barely got the words out when Joe strode towards me and lifted me right off the ground.

"Don't you ever, ever talk like that again Sissy boy." He snarled. "You don't ask questions here. You do what you are told and you don't get hurt. Got it?"

I dumbly nodded at him, aware that my feet were a good three inches off the floor.

With a sneer he dropped me and walked back to my wife. I noticed that her hand immediately reached for his semi-erect cock. She stroked it, licking her lips and looking right at me.

"Well, sissy," she smiled. "What are you waiting for? Go get dressed. I mean, that's what you came home for, isn't it?" I started to reply when Joe pointed at me in a menacing way. "Your clothes have all been laid out for you in the next room. Oh, and by the way, there are a couple of extra items for you too. Use them."

Joe then lifted my wife onto the bed and lowered his head between her legs. "Take your time," he grinned at me before proceeding to eat her wet pussy. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!

I stood there, powerless, watching as this man fellated my wife. Shaking, trance-like, I left and went into the spare room. Closing the door behind me I looked at what had been laid out on the bed. My heart lurched once more. My shortest black mini skirt, hold up stockings, my highest heeled black knee length boots, a thong and my lacy, see-through top. My God! They really were going to put me through it. There was to be nothing even remotely demure here. I noticed a full black bra sitting amongst my clothing. On closer inspection I discovered some foam breast forms sitting snugly inside the cups. Looking around the room I noticed a whole make up set on the dresser but what really caught my eye was the long, luscious brunette wig on the night stand. Still shaking wildly, I began to think. It wasn't too late, I thought, I could simply leave. Mt wife seemed to have read my thoughts through the wall that separated us.

"Don't even think about leaving," she called in between her soft moans. "I still have the pictures. I wonder what everyone would think when they see them."

She left the threat in the air for me to consider. With a sickening resignation, I knew that she would do it. I began to undress. The familiar thrill of putting on the clothing was not there. Instead there was just the growing dread of not only being seen like this but being seen by a total stranger. A total stranger who was eating out my wife!

I sat at the dresser and forced myself to calm. I applied the make up the best I could. Tarty, sure, over the top, definitely, but it would have to do. I put on the bra and the thong -- some of the feeling was beginning to creep in along with something else. A strange kind of excitement began to grow in me. I finished dressing and carefully placed the wig on my head. Turning to the full length mirror I gaped at my reflection. OK. I still looked like a man in drag but I saw that I looked much better than I usually did. The wig made such a huge difference. With a final glance and an almost resigned shrug, I slowly made my way into the other room.

I stood in the doorway, watching as this stranger buried his head between my wife's thighs. She was gasping loudly, even louder when she saw me standing there. She pushed gently on Joe's shoulders and they both lay there, staring at me. It was my wife who broke the silence.

"Wow! You look good. Don't you think she looks good Joe?" He nodded. She pushed Joe away from her and stood up. He simply sat on the bed, a weird look in his eyes.

My wife circled me, running her soft hand on my ass as she passed.

"Well, you sure look like a slut now. I wonder if you could be one for real. I wonder if you have what it takes. What do you think honey?"

I didn't know what to say to her. What did she want me to say? What the hell did she want?

"Tell you what," she purred. "Let's find out. A good slut just loves to suck cock. And lookee here. We got one just for you. Tell you what slut; you can start by giving Joe a good old blow. How about that?"

I was shocked, stunned and horrified at what my wife was suggesting to me. "I can't..." I stammered. "I won't. Please...."

She threw back her head and laughed. "Of course you can. All girls have got it in them. It's just a question of bringing it out."

With that she took me by the hand and led me to the bed. She pushed on my shoulders until I knelt on the floor, Joe's hard cock just inches from my face. I did not want this. I felt sick at the thought of it but I knew I had no real choice. I felt her hand push the back of my head towards Joe's cock. Slowly I opened my mouth and allowed the head to pass my lips.

I cannot describe the experience. I cannot find the words. I expected hardness, rigidity, but it was not like that. It was soft, almost spongy. As the smooth, silken head passed my lips I recoiled slightly but it pressed on, my lips forming a soft ring around it. The shaft of his cock began to glide past my lips. It felt slightly rough after the smooth head. I could feel the thick vein on the underside of his cock pulsing against my bottom lip. There was till softness to it but after applying just a little pressure with my open mouth I felt the hardness, the raw power at its core. There was a taste that I cannot describe. It was slightly salty, slightly sweet with muskiness to it. It is one of those tastes that is so elusive, hard to put into words but definitely there.

I could feel the head close to the back of my mouth, about three inches of the hard-soft shaft inside me. He stopped, held it there, looking down at me. I registered a flash in the corner of my eye, tried to turn my head to look but he held me there. After a minute or so of holding me, he began to slowly, oh so slowly, withdraw. With the softest of sounds, he fully withdrew and a realization hit me hard. I wanted him back in my mouth. I wanted to explore the texture, the taste, the hardness and the softness of him. I wanted his cock in my mouth.

What did that mean? What did that say about me? I didn't care. I craned my neck forward to reach for him, my lips just brushing the open slit as he pulled away.

"Oh! She likes this!" Joe laughed. My wife giggled.

She slowly moved to my side, on her knees, her face inches from mine. I looked at her, pleading. She smiled and nodded, reached out for Joe's hard cock and pulled it to her own mouth. I watched as my wife ran her tongue over the shiny end, along the underside of the shaft. I watched as my wife took another man's cock into her mouth and I realized I was jealous. But I was not jealous because my wife was doing this with another man. Oh no! I was jealous because I wasn't the one doing it.

What does THAT say about me?

The disappointment must have been so clear on my face because they both stopped what they were doing and laughed at me.

"Feed her, Joe." My wife laughed. "Feed the little slut."

Joe, once again, moved his cock to me. Without hesitation, I hungrily took him back in my mouth. It felt so wrong. It felt so right. I used my tongue to explore all of him. I ran it gently over the slit, over the bulbous head, under the lip of the foreskin, finding a hard little ridge where skin became head. He gasped at that and I felt a sudden rush of power. There I was, on my knees, being fed a strangers cock but I felt the power in me. His gasp was one of pleasure, of surprise and it was my mouth that had caused this.

I kept on exploring him, letting his glide from my mouth only to encase the glistening head once more in my willing mouth. Suddenly, there was a change in the taste. A saltiness, a stickiness that was not there before. I rolled this new taste on my tongue, savoring it, enjoying the new experience. I knew exactly what it was. It was pre-cum. I had aroused this man so much that he was getting close. He pulled away and I could not stop the moan of disappointment escaping.

They laughed again and I watched as a glistening string of his gorgeous pre-cum stretched from his cock to my lips. God! Was this real? Were the feelings I was experiencing real?

"Thanks for getting him ready for me." My wife smiled, interrupting my reverie. She lifted a stilettoed foot, placing it on my shoulder, and pushed. I was already off balance and landed in a heap at the foot of the bed.

"Get up, slut," snarled my wife. "Go stand in the corner until you are wanted. Face the wall."

I did as I was told, picking myself from the floor and moving to the corner of the room. I kept my back turned as I heard the noise of the bedsprings once, twice. I heard a slight slurping, sucking sound and a soft moan from my wife.

"You can turn around now, slut." My wife gasped. "Watch how a man pleases his woman."

I turned, slowly, to see Joe laying on his back, on the bed, my wife straddling him, facing me, his cock buried deep in her. I could actually see how wet she was as his glistening shaft impaled her. With a sly smile she began to move, rising slowly, falling slowly. I watched his cock, his gorgeous cock, slowly disappearing in her, slowly emerging, moist, gleaming, and powerful. My wife closed her eyes, threw her head back and moaned, long and low. Joe thrusted up to her, burying himself in her. She gasped, she moaned, she cried out as he thrusted and thrusted into her, quickening the pace. I watched her bounce up and down, watched her tits jiggle and swing with each thrust. I watched his cock piston into her, a blur of delicious speed. She screamed, she panted. He pushed. She pushed back. They writhed and moved and then with a cry, he exploded into her and she screamed louder than ever. I watched as his lower body jerked, pulsed almost, for what seemed like forever. I watched her gleaming slit open around him. I watched as a single bead of his hot white cum slowly fell from her lips, down his shaft, watched the trail of his spunk as it left my willingly violated wife and oozed down the cock that had so recently been in my mouth. But still he pulsed. Still he jerked. Then all was still.

Slowly, my wife sank back onto him. He lay on his back; she lay on her back on top of him, still impaled on his cock. My mouth was dry. I could barely breathe as I watched. The trail of his spunk continued to leak from her, pooling on his balls. I could not tear my eyes from it.

"Clean up time." I heard my wife talking as if from far away. I jumped as something hit me. A sock. My wife had thrown it at me and was looking at me impatiently.

"I said clean up time, slut." I looked at her, puzzled. She sighed, clearly irritated.

"Get over here, stupid."

On trembling legs, I approached the bed, standing beside my wife, looking down at her. Joe just grinned at me from beneath her.

"God! You are stupid, aren't you?" My wife snarled. "I said clean up time. Do I have to spell it out to you?"

Again, I looked at her, puzzled. What on Earth was she talking about? After what I had just watched she wanted me to go do housework? What was she doing?

"Oh! For fucks sake. Listen carefully, stupid. I have just been fucked. Joe has just fucked me. He has come inside me. He has filled me with spunk. My pussy is full of his spunk. Are you with me so far?"

Despite the situation, I nodded dumbly, still not understanding her.

"Well, asshole, if I stand up from here, all that spunk is going to go all over the bed and all over Joe. We don't want that. We need it cleaned up. Now do you understand?"

At that, Joe snorted with laughter. My wife struggled to keep a straight face but looked me right in the eye. I couldn't quite figure out the expression on her face. I nodded and turned to leave.

"Where are you going now?" She sighed.

I told her that I was going to fetch a towel. Joe sniggered again from under my wife, his laughter shaking her body and I watched another bead of his spunk form on her pussy lips.

"How stupid are you? I don't want a towel." She spoke slowly, the way you would speak to a naughty child. "I want you to clean us up. You. Not a towel. You. Oh for fuck's sake. I want you to put your head between my legs, use your tongue and your mouth to lick up, suck up and eat all the cum from my pussy. Could I possibly make it any clearer for you?"

I stared at her in shock. Could she really be asking me to do this? How could she do this? How could she imagine that I would do something as horrible? The something registered with me. The look on her face that I could not figure out. As I stared at her, as Joe sniggered, she mouthed a single word to me. The pleading on her face clear to me.

Please.

I moved to the foot of the bed. I looked down at them. He was still hard. He was still inside her. She was so open, so wet. His spunk, her juices, coating her lips, his shaft. I sank to my knees, unable to look away from them. I slowly leaned forward. The smell of their sex overwhelmed me. Tentatively, timidly, I poked out my tongue. I caught a slowly trailing bead of his spunk on the tip of my tongue. I let it pool there for a moment then slowly licked up his shaft. My tongue came to rest on my wife's clit. She moaned, he moaned and that feeling of power returned. I pulled my tongue back, allowing his spunk into my mouth. I swished it around in my mouth, sampling the taste. It wasn't as bad as I had expected. It was yet another taste that I can't describe.

In one quick movement, I pulled his cock from my wife and replaced it with my mouth. My God! I felt like drowning. There was so much of the stuff. I greedily and hurriedly lapped away at my wife's pussy, drawing his spunk into my mouth. I felt it smeared over my cheeks. I felt it dribble down my chin but still I kept on lapping away. My wife ground her pussy into me. Every drop. Every last drop of his spunk was coming to me. I swallowed and swallowed and then my wife orgasmed, pushing so much out at once that I could not swallow fast enough. I came up for air and they looked down and laughed at me. My wife held up a hand mirror so I could see. I was covered in his stuff. As I looked a large dollop fell from my nose. My lips, my cheeks, everything was smeared in his spunk. As they watched I used a finger to gather it from my cheek and then teasingly put my finger to my mouth. They lay transfixed as I licked the spunk from my finger.

I reached down, took hold of Joe's hard cock and took it in my mouth. Furiously, I bobbed my head up and down on him, licking, sucking at him. I felt him stiffen, I heard him gasp. And then he jerked some more. For me this time. All for me. He came into my mouth, great fast jets of hot cum all for me. I swallowed all that he gave me and kept on sucking, bobbing and licking until he cried out for me to stop. I stopped. I felt so powerful. MY man had fed me. My man had filled me with his hot spunk. My woman had fed me too. And it was all mine.

We all collapsed then, my head still between their thighs. I don't know how long we stayed like that but I awoke, still in that position. I thought hard about what had happened and came to realize that, yes, this was my place. This is what I wanted and who I wanted to be.

LauraJayne
LauraJayne
52 Followers