In Need of a Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,712 Followers

"Oh God, Adam! You're so good. What a great fuck! I've been needing a man like you for a long, long time. A man who knows how to satisfy a woman, to really fill her up and screw the shit out of her!"

She ground her hips against his, kissing her brother passionately, squeezing his dick with her vaginal muscles. And as she did this, Annie reached around and dug a finger between his cheeks, where she had licked him earlier, sliding that finger inside.

"That feel good, Adam, having me play with you back there a little while you fuck me?" she asked.

"Yeah, sis, it feels real good."

Her eyes went bright with lust when she heard that. Her husband never let her play with his ass. He thought only queers liked to have their bottoms fingered like that. But then Bill didn't have a clue.

He fucked her tight pussy as she finger-fucked his asshole, the two of them getting into a nice, nasty groove.

"How about now I get on top of you for awhile?" she suggested, rolling over so that he was now on his back with her straddling him.

Annie fucked her brother expertly, rocking up and down on his thick, long pole, grinding her hips side to side, slowly massaging his shaft with her agile cunt muscles as she smothered his face with her tits, forcing him to again suck on her big nipples while she rode him for all she was worth.

Suddenly she took his hand and bought it up to her mouth, licking and sucking one of his fingers. Then she brought her lips down to his ear.

"Hey bro? Now why don't you reach back and stick a finger up my asshole while you keep fucking me? I like that as much as you do."

She now felt certain that before she left his place today he'd be fucking her up the ass. They'd already talked about it, how much they both loved doing it like that. How he did it to Brenda and how much Brenda loved it. So what was to stop them now? Asking him to finger her bottom while he fucked her should've given him a hint of what was yet to come.

"That feel good, Annie?" he asked, digging the finger up into his sister's anal passage.

"That feels real good, Adam!" she growled.

Now as he pumped it into her while fingering her rear like this, he could see the signs of her arousal reaching yet another crescendo. She was panting and sweating and flailing her head as he rammed it up into her like a piston doing double time.

"Oh shit!!!" she suddenly gasped and then she let out a howl so piercing he was afraid his neighbors could hear it. What would they think! Now, with her second climax in a few, short minutes, Annie collapsed against her brother's body like a spent ragdoll.

She had to catch her breath now. And as she did she looked down into her brother's eyes and kissed him tenderly on the lips.

"That felt so wonderful! I haven't had a climax like that in a long, long time, Adam. Your dick made me feel so damned good! Your dick took me to heaven!"

Almost all the orgasms she'd enjoyed in the last two years were courtesy of her own fingers, or a few sex aid toys she had bought for herself. Now, finally, a man had brought her to the peak, her own brother!

She stayed on top of him like this, his cock still hard and fully erect inside her.

"That cock of yours sure feels like it has plenty of fuck left in it. And I think I got some more fuck left in me too," she announced.

He was pulling his finger out of her ass, when she reached back with her hand to hold that finger in place back there.

"How about fucking me up the butt now, Adam? Would you like to do that to me?" she meowed with a sassy smile. "Then you can compare my tight ass to Brenda's."

He smiled to himself, wondering what Brenda would think. Brenda always loved hearing how babes wouldn't let him anywhere near their bottoms, while she gladly permitted entry there. She prided herself on being able to give him what he had only rarely gotten elsewhere. Now her best friend, his sister, was offering to give him the same thing.

"Brenda told me you keep a big jar of Vaseline around for when you do it to her like that," she said to her brother. "Got it handy?"

He reached over to open the drawer and pulled out the jar of petroleum jelly.

"We're going to have to go nice and easy, and you need to get me good and ready, Adam," she said. "Like I told you, as much as I've loved it in the past, I haven't been fucked up the ass in years!"

Annie was going to take full advantage of this visit with her brother and make up for lost time.

Suddenly Annie lifted herself up off her brother's cock and brought her bottom over his face, reaching back to hold herself open. Now Adam was staring at his sister's puckered anal sphincter, only inches from his face.

"How about licking it a little first, the way I licked yours?" she said, slowly lowering it over his mouth as his tongue reached for the puckered membrane.

"Oh yeah, tongue it, Adam!" she yelped as she felt the first contact of his wet tongue with her sphincter. He held on to his sister's firm buns as he dug his tongue in her ass, really spearing her with it.

"More! More!" she begged, as he stiffened his tongue so she could now ride it with her asshole the way she had just been riding his cock with her pussy.

Then she lifted herself off from his face and reached for the jar of Vaseline.

"Here Adam, why don't you grease me up and get me ready!" she urged as she got up on elbows and knees, sticking out her perfect buns. Adam loved to see a woman in this position, offering her bottom, wanting to be assaulted from the rear, surrendering herself. And Annie, too, loved this most of all herself, getting up on elbows and knees, sticking it out, knowing how exposed and vulnerable she was in that position. Then those delicious moments of waiting as the dude got in place, ready to slide it up her cunt... or up her ass.

She never did it like this with her husband. As you'd expect, the old missionary position was usually good enough for Bill. But she'd often reminisce about those days in the past when she'd get up on her knees and stick out her butt, looking back over her shoulder as a dude knelt behind her, his cock rigid and poised, ready to enter her body.

Now it was about to happen again, with her own brother providing the cock!

She turned her neck to watch as he dug in for a big dab, slapping it into her crack, between her beautiful, smooth buttocks. Adam had long had an appreciation for female bottoms. And he'd been at the beach often enough with Annie, seeing her in skimpy, revealing bikinis, to know that female bottoms didn't come any more alluring than his own sister's. Now here he was, with that glorious bottom staring him in the face, working some thick Vaseline between those sisterly buns, getting ready to sodomize her.

"Yeah, take your time, ream me and stretch me out," she said, looking at him over her shoulder as he worked the lubricant inside with a couple of stiff fingers. God! It had been so long since a dude had lubed up her bottom like this, getting her ready to be fucked up the ass. Over the past two years she'd missed that so much. Now that anal itch of hers was finally about to be scratched, by her own brother no less! So, inflamed with renewed arousal, Annie brought her fingers back down to her pussy to play with herself as he slowly fingered and stretched open her butthole.

"Okay, I think I'm finally ready, Adam," she said to him with a sexy smile.

Now as he knelt behind her she reached back to take hold of his cock and guide it to her slickened asshole.

"Let me do it, let me put it in," she said, working it into her sphincter.

"That's it, sis," he growled at her. "Work it in there, work it into your ass!"

"Oh God, Adam!" she gasped, "Talk like that to me, talk dirty and stuff. That turns me on so much. Bill's so damned close-mouthed in the bedroom. He's such a fuckin' prude."

"We'll I'm no prude, Annie," he said, keeping up the nasty talk. "I've got nine, thick inches for you and I'm going to shove every one of those inches up your tight little asshole!"

"You're driving me craaaaaazy with your big dick and your hot, nasty talk!" she gasped, finally working his cockhead into her ass, pushing back on it.

She looked back at him, their eyes meeting in a smoldering gaze of pure lust, his cock finally securely wedged in her bottom.

"You're inside my ass now, Adam. Inside it!" she gasped ecstatically. "Inside your sister's ass!"

"That's right, sis," he said with a satisfied, shit-eating grin as she looked back at him, "that's exactly where I am."

Slowly, Adam pushed inch after inch of his thick cock up into his sister's rectum, looking down to watch all those inches disappear into the hot, humid depths of her bottom.

"Oh God!" she howled. "That feels so fuckin' good! Do you like it, Adam? Do you like doing it to my ass? Fucking your own sister up the butt?"

She craned her neck so she could stare right at him while he sodomized her.

"I sure as hell do," he said, with that cocky smile on his face as he held on to his sister's hips and slammed it up her bottom. Once in a while Adam would meet up with a babe like Brenda, who liked taking it up the butt. But that was the exception rather than the rule. It seemed like it was feast or famine for Adam in the ass-fucking department. This sure seemed to be a time of feasts, being able to do Brenda that way regularly, and now Brenda's best friend, his own sister!

"Slam it inside me, Adam. Fuck my butt real hard. Fuck it hard and fuck it deep, like you really mean it! I've always liked it like that, rough and nasty! God, my husband is such a wimp when it comes to screwing. So show me what it can be like, bro, bury it inside me, make me really feel it!"

With that heartfelt encouragement Adam fucked her ass with hard, deep, smooth strokes, pumping it inside his sister's bottom with relentless savagery as she tore away at her pussy with frenzied fingers.

"This is so damn intimate, Adam," she couldn't help repeating, turning her neck to look back at me again. "Having my own brother actually fucking me up the ass! Incest and sodomy at once. What a sizzling mix, huh?"

It sure as hell was. It was a mix that was making him so incredibly hot that he was sure he couldn't hold back much longer. And his sister must've sensed it too, staring up at his face, seeing the beads of sweat, the tension in his muscles.

"Oh yeah, Adam, yes! Cum in my ass, cum inside it! Fill my bottom with your hot spunk!" she cried.

And that's just what he did, closing his eyes and shoving every last inch up her butt with one last push until his balls were pressing against her ass cheeks, every last one of his ample inches buried deep in her bottom. And then he felt it happen, felt the white, molten lava rise from his cock, bathing his sister's rectal innards.

"That's it, cummmmmmm!" she pleaded, squeezing him with her anal muscles, milking him.

"Oh Adam," she said blissfully when he had finally unloaded, turning around to kiss him while he still remained inside her. "You came inside my ass. I love it! And I love you! I've always loved you. You're my own brother! And now you've become more than that, much more. You've just been my dream lover!"

Finally though, his dick became soft and slipped out of her ass. They realized all good things must come to an end. Now Annie turned around and they wrapped their arms around each other, hugging and kissing, smiles on their faces, both beaming with delight and deeply felt satisfaction.

"I can feel your cum dripping out of my asshole, bro" she whispered in his ear. "It feels so good and warm and sticky."

Part of her had been hoping to have him pull out of her body at the last moment and splatter it all over her face. She'd heard how powerfully he ejaculated, and she wanted to watch him shoot it all over, to feel her face covered with his warm semen, to feel it dripping down her chin to her breasts. But there'd be other times for that... hopefully. Right now she was just happy, happy to have had the liquid bounty of her brother's pleasure flood her rectum.

"You're in my ass, you're still in it," she purred at him, savoring the moment.

Then Annie pulled back to just gaze at her brother.

"Can you believe that I'm talking to you like this? That we've just done what we did?"

"I can believe it Annie... I can believe it, sis!"

After his dick finally slipped out of her, she took his hand and brought it back between her cheeks.

"See how you opened me up, Adam?"

Her anus, she knew, was thoroughly dilated.

"I see," he said, gently sliding two fingers inside his sister's body as she closed her eyes in rapture and sighed softly.

libidinal
libidinal
2,712 Followers