In Northern Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,402 Followers

I led her to the bathroom, stripped her and got her ready for bed. To my considerable relief she did not fight me. It appeared that Raven intended to pick and choose her battles. I led her to the bed and had her assume a comfortable position. The controller would keep her that way all night. As hard as my day was the former lieutenant's must have been far worse. She was asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow. I gazed anew at her. If anything she was even more beautiful asleep. The word angelic entered my mind. This angel however had been stripped of her halo, her robe. her wings, and her freedom. I sighed with contentment as I laid myself down to sleep. Breaking in this lieutenant promised to be a very satisfying experience. I snuggled up to her, inhaling her fine feminine fragrance. As I fell asleep I know I was smiling from ear to ear.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,402 Followers
12