In Our Friend's Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quick, Ryosuke, someone is coming."

His face changed, and he ran back towards me, but I couldn't wait so I started bolting up the stairs. I heard someone coming up after me, but I wasn't sure if it was Ryosuke or the other person so I ran all the way up to the fourth floor. I cautiously opened the door to the corridor and looked down. There was no one there so I ran back to Kenta's apartment and quietly opened the door.

I breathed a big sigh of relief to have made it back safe, but immediately realized I was still naked. Kenta and Futoshi were still asleep on the living room floor. I took off my shoes, and quietly crept into the bedroom. Asuna and Satomi seemed to be asleep too. Thank heavens.

Hurriedly, I knelt down and pulled my jeans out of my bag. Oh no! Ryosuke still has my underwear. I waited for a minute to see if he would come in. Satomi rolled over, and I decided I couldn't wait. I pulled the jeans on over my naked skin. It was such a weird feeling wearing no underwear. As I looked around for a shirt, Ryosuke finally came in.

"Phew! That was close."

I signaled for him to be quiet, as Satomi continued to toss back and forth. I finally found a shirt, but as I started to put it on, Ryosuke came over and took my hand again. He pulled my shirt back up and off me as he led me into the kitchen.

"What are you doing? They could wake up at any moment." He had this playful look in his eye. He reached down and started undoing my jeans. I moved as far from the two doorways as possible, but I didn't stop him. I guess I should have, but actually I was still feeling high from our encounter in the stairs. I couldn't believe he was actually going to try to do it here in the kitchen with all our friends sleeping in the rooms right next. I shook my head no, but he grabbed my wrists with one hand, as he pulled down my jeans with the other. Half panicked, I peeked over into the living room, but Kenta and Futoshi still seemed to be fast asleep.

I was even more shocked when Ryosuke pulled his own shorts down and stuck out his ... well, you know. I hadn't really even got a good look at it before, and here it was sticking straight up. He ripped open a condom, and took my hand and showed me how to slide the condom on. It was like pulsing up and down as I ran my fingers along its length. He seemed to be enjoying it so I gave it a playful little squeeze. He got this weird look on his face and started to breathe pretty quickly so I let go.

He turned me around, and got me to bend forward. My legs were caught in the jeans wrapped around my ankles so I lifted one leg up and out and spread my legs. He dug his fingers into my hips, and then I felt him entering me from behind. It slid right in. I kind of twitched as I felt him filling me up. Right away he started to thrust in pretty deep. I was gasping but trying not to make any noise. He put his hand over my mouth, and pushed it in even harder. My body was on fire. Everywhere he touched me felt good.

I was so wrapped up in these feelings that I almost didn't notice when Satomi walked by rubbing her eyes on the way to the bathroom. I almost had a heart attack, but she closed the door without looking this way. Ryosuke had noticed too, but instead of pulling out, he kept on thrusting. All my feeling was going to where our bodies were joined. I was being swept along on a wave and Satomi was just a memory. I struggled to remember, but my body took over. There was just this feeling of Ryosuke being there inside me and that was all.

He exploded inside me so much so that I felt it right trough the condom. I followed a few seconds after, caught up in the wave. Ryosuke pulled out pretty quickly, but I feel forward onto the floor. I could vaguely sense him taking off the condom and cleaning up.

Still dazed, I looked down blankly at the jeans wrapped around one ankle. Ryosuke signaled for me to go to the bedroom, and I slowly did. I pulled the jeans off and collapsed onto my bed as Ryosuke closed the door from the outside.

"Wow!" was all I could think. Slowly I began to come back down to earth. Satomi came back into the room rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"What are you doing?" Looking down, I realized I was still completely naked.

"I was hot," was all I could think to say.

"What if the boys see you?" She seemed pretty freaked out, so I sat up and reached down for my jeans. Shoot! Ryosuke still has my underwear and stuff. I got up on all fours, crawled over to the door, and opened it a crack.

"Ryosuke, can you hand me that bag?" Kenta and Futoshi were starting to stir. I began to realize I would have to change quickly before one of them tried to come in. I needed to shower too. Shoot.

I slowly rose to my feet and gathered my stuff. Satomi looked completely shocked.

"Wha- ... wha- ... what are you doing?"

"I was going to have a shower." I remembered the bra and pulled it out from under the futon while Satomi looked on. I opened the door and walked out into the hall. Ryosuke moved to block the view for the boys, but he gave me a little slap on the bum as I scurried into the bathroom. I was still feeling pretty high, but anyway, I took a shower and finally got dressed.

When I got out, Satomi gave me a strange look. I wasn't sure how much she had seen or suspected, but it looks as if she hasn't said anything to the others. Still this is definitely the closest we have come to getting caught yet.

I guess it was a few days later that I finally got up the nerve to talk to Ryosuke about how worried I am about what we've been doing. He listened to what I said and nodded, but he didn't look like he wants to stop even after being seen by Satomi. She is acting a bit cool towards the two of us, but I don't see her much anyway nowadays so I guess it doesn't matter.

I am still worried about the next time, but I guess I shouldn't be blaming Ryosuke for all this anymore. I mean if I really wanted to stop I guess I should have said no right from the start. Now it's like I'm actually beginning to enjoy it. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying I want to continue, but the one thing I do know is that that I don't want to break up with Ryosuke. Not yet anyway. What do you think? Anyway, write me if you have any good ideas or advice.

12