In Over My Head

Story Info
A young P.I. finds himself involved with a much older woman.
6.5k words
4.43
98.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jack Maltan, I’m a private eye.

Heh, sounds pretty good huh? Actually I am a private eye, but you wouldn’t know it to look at me. I was only 20 when I got into it. So it works out that my father, a career cop, gets the boot from the force for knockin’ around some kid that waved a gun at him and ran off. Funny thing, anyone else would have done the same, or worse. Anyway so my dad goes nuts, without the force he’s nothing he lasted a while, then he offed himself about two years ago. Leaves me with a house and the private detective business he started before he died. Not such a bad deal I suppose I mean the guy was never around anyway. Mom? Who knows, she got lost some years ago between a bottle of sapphire gin and glass of tonic water. Rest assured I’ve been looking for every night for the last twenty years, some days too. I digress, you want to hear about the broad.

So it’s a slow Tuesday about twenty years ago I’m a kid, new to the business. They are all slow Tuesday’s lemme tell ya. I’m sitting at my desk getting ready to knock off for the day, hey, it was almost one. Suddenly the annoying little speaker box on my desk squawks at me. I hit the button: “What. I’m busy.” I say.

My secretary on the other end says: “You have a customer Jack.”

“What?” I ask. Then I sigh and hold the button down.

“What?” I ask again.

“You have a customer,” she says all slow like I’m friggin’ deaf.

“No shit, send him in,” I say.

I wasn’t even lookin’ up when the door opened. I liked to do that. Play the act. I was shuffling through some papers, garbage really. Then I heard a dame clear her throat. I looked up expecting to see a guy; pretty much all I get is jealous husbands. Lemme tell ya gents, if you’re hiring a private eye to spy on your wife, regardless of the outcome it’s probably over. You should save yourself a dime and call a divorce attorney instead. But back to the dame. I could’ve laughed out loud when I saw this chick, she was right out of a movie, and I would have except I couldn’t breathe. She was gorgeous. One of these gals, you know the type, she was probably pushing fifty but the good life was good to her boy, cause she looked not a day over thirty five. She was wearing one of these tight almost corset like tops that was struggling for sure to keep her massive chest contained. I mean this poor gal was stacked. Fat? No way pal, she had a tiny little waist, you know the type, something off the nose of a WWII bomber, like a pinup gal. Big tits, tiny waist, and hips all day. I mean she was a woman, in every sense of the word, not fat hips but defined, voluptuous plus a little. Beautiful face too, but stern like that catholic school librarian or headmistress, black hair all shiny and pulled back so tight it looked painful. She had a big bun tied up in the back with two of them little Japanese chopsticks through it. She was wearing dark red lipstick and had full pouty lips and a downward shaped mouth. Her skirt was red and flowing and reached all the way to her ankles. On her feet she had black patent leather pumps.

“I want you to find my husband Mr.,” She looked at my name plaque on my desk lifting it with a pale hand, her nails were red as blood and ten to one she didn’t do them herself, “Maltan.”

“That’s a hell of an accent you’ve got there lady, what is it? Russian?” I said, always the gentleman I am.

She looked a little put off, I was willing to bet the is one gal that isn’t used to uppity working types like myself. “It’s Slovakian, Mr. Maltan.” She said slowly.

“Right, look, how do you know your husband wants to be found?” I always play the tough guy act, in this business you have to weed out the phonies and crack pots, offend them a little, play crass, if they bolt it saves you having to run around for nothing.

“I don’t care if he does, I think he is running around with another woman.” She said. Boy that accent was driving me nuts, very sexy nothing, this broad exuded sex. To be in the same room with this gal was to want her.

“Your husband must be some piece of work to be running around on you Miss,” I left the question open.

“Mrs., I told you I am a married, and it’s Harrison.” She wasn’t digging my attitude I could tell.

“You don’t look like a Harrison.” I said. “Care for a drink?”

“My family name is Barina, Harrison is my Husband’s name. And no I do not drink.” She said.

“My fee is a hundred bucks a day plus expenses regardless of whether or not I find him,” I said looking for a contract on my cluttered desk, “you’ll have to answer some questions before I can get started,” then looking up at her, “some personal in nature.”

“Of course,” she said.

I offered her the chair in front of my desk and she took it, I sat down across from her with a pen and paper and began to fire off some questions.

“When was the last time you saw your husband?”

“Three days ago.”

“Where?”

“At our house he was leaving to go fishing for the day, he never came back.”

“Where did he like to fish?” Was getting interesting at this point.

“North Lake, about an hour from here.” She said. No sign of emotion yet, I thought.

“Check there already?” I asked.

She nodded.

“Ok, some vitals on your husband, how tall is he?”

“5’10” and about 210 pounds.” She said.

“Race, age?”

“Robert is American, Caucasian that is, and 33 years old.”

Whoa, hold the phone, I thought. Now that’s juicy. I looked up at her.

“And your age ma’am?”

“What does that have to do with your case Mr. Harrison?” She was definitely touched by that one.

“Hey, I told you I was gonna ask some questions,”

“Ok Ok,” she interrupted me, “I’m forty nine.” She said it softly.

Racy, I thought. “Been married a while have ya?”

“Six years” she said.

Now that’s what I’m talking about, this cat was 27 when he hooked up with her and she was 43. I shifted in my seat just thinking about her getting the goods from this guy. I finished my questions and watched intently at her mouth watering hips and ass she swayed out the door. My, my, I thought, I hope to dream of her tonight.

The sum total of it was: Svetlana Barina 49, had come to this country after meeting Robert Harrison 33, while they were both vacationing in Germany. As you could imagine ole Rob jumped on that, literally I suppose, and whisked her back to the USA and married her.

I poked around a little and found this Harrison guy had his hand in everybody’s cookie jar. After a few days I found him, he was crashed out in some girl’s pad on the south side. Looks like Rob found himself two vices, teenage hookers, and cocaine. I snapped some pictures, talked to some people, and wrapped the whole thing up. Normally I would have stretched an easy case like this out a few days to make a few more bucks, but frankly kids, I was dieing to get Svetlana back into my office even if it was to break some bad news.

It was Friday of the same week. I must have been smitten with this gal cause I was wearing clean clothes and a little aftershave. I was about to call her when she waltzed straight into my office.

“Was just about call you, I’m all finished with my case.” I said regaining myself after she startled me. Good lord, she was looking good today. She had her hair the same way but she was wearing a little black number. A dress with a neckline that came across the top of her bosom showing ample midriff. The neck swept out past her shoulders just barely clinging on to the outside of her arms. It was tight in the waist, she must have worn the hell out of a corset as a younger woman, because that waist was so tiny but those hips. Oh those hips. Her dress was about knee length affording me a little shot of creamy leg. She had on stockings and when she turned to shut the door behind her I could see a black line shooting straight up the back of her calves from her red patent leather heels disappearing under her clothes. It was tough to keep my eyes off the creamy tops of her breasts.

“Don’t bother Mr. Maltan, my husband showed up last night. I know everything.”

“Oh, well I guess you don’t want these then,” I said throwing a manila envelope of black and white pictures onto my desk. A few slide out the open top. You could see one good shot of Robby boy with his hand on some girl’s ass, the two of them were laughing. I couldn’t understand it, the girl was a whore, about 90 pounds of whore at that. This guy was eating out at the diner with a five star chef cooking at home. Men make no sense some times.

She saw the picture and for the first time I could see a little emotion breaking through.

“Your husband is a stupid man to be running around on you, Svetlana.”

She looked up at me, then she looked me over a few times. “You find me attractive.” She said, he accent thicker with emotion.

Was that a question or a statement? “I have a pulse if that’s what you mean.” I said.

“What does that mean?”

“I mean any guy alive would,”

“No more games Mr. Maltan” she interrupted, walked around my desk to face me. “Do you find me attractive?”

She was about 8 inches from me and for the first time I got a good look at her. She was stunning, very European features. Her mouth was nearly a scowl yet it was sexy. Like Betty Page meets Cruella DiVille. She smelled incredible, I could feel her heat radiating up from her bosom and feel her sweet breath on my face.

“I think you are gorgeous Svetlana.” I tried to sound as sincere as I could and I think I succeeded. She seemed to melt a little.

“How could this happen? Why did he do this to me?” She began to cry a little. Suddenly she was holding me tight her head pressed into my chest. I was startled I didn’t know what to do. I hesitated then put my arms around her. It was weird to have this older woman looking to me to console her.

“Am I attractive?” She said again looking up into my face. Her eyes were a little red and watery.

“God, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.” I said. It may have been true too.

Suddenly her expression changed, “Jack you are such a strong, handsome young man, kiss me.”

It was the way she said it, as if disobeying was not an option. When Svetlana Barina asks you to do something she isn’t really asking. So, I did. I kissed her hard on the mouth and she responded in kind. She opened my mouth with her tongue and swirled it around. We kissed for a while, soon my hands ended up on her hips just above her ass. I slid them down feeling the soft swell of her hips. Down I went over her round ass and below. When my hands were under her ass I grabbed a cheek in each hand and lifted up. She moaned into my mouth, a sound I will never forget.

She broke her kiss and stared silently up into my face. I was stunned, I mean I was twenty years old, I was in way over my head. She knew it too. She began to slide down my body, still looking up at me. When she was on her knees she looked down at my crotch, which was in her face. I was half mast and my cock showed through my pants. She hefted it through the fabric squeezing me hard and pulling away. She cooed and unzipped my pants. I felt her little fingers squirming inside my fly searching out what she wanted. I sighed when her fist closed around my penis. She pulled it from my pants and looked at it.

“Oh Jack,” she sighed, “it’s beautiful.”

I tried to smile but in an instant she had me engulfed in the warm wet recesses of her mouth. Her red lips stretched around my now fully erect cock. Slowly, so slowly, she moved her head up and down on my length. All the while her tongue working back and forth on the sensitive under side of my erection. I moaned out loud and she seemed to like that because she moaned in return and increased her speed. Soft slurping noises filled my office. I leaned back against my desk and put one hand on the soft bun of black hair at the back of her head. She was urgent in her movements now and I was sighing and moaning.

“Oh, Oh Svetlana, baby, I’m gonna cum.” I said softly. She only moaned: Mmm Hmm over and over, urging me to cum. She wasn’t slowing and she wasn’t stopping. She was using deep strokes, the head of my cock in her throat. She had a hand on each of my hips and when my first jet of cum came, she squealed, still sucking. My head was swimming and I was dizzy as I pumped a huge load of semen into her mouth. I could hear her swallowing, it was the most erotic experience of my life. Slowly I became flaccid and she let me slide from her mouth. I looked down at her. She wiped the corners of her mouth and left my cock hanging, slick with her spit and my own cum. She stood and swallowed again.

“Oh my God that was the most,” I started to say.

She kissed me on the mouth and grabbed my shoulders turning me so that she was against the desk. She broke the kiss and reached for the hem of her dress.

“Hurry Jack.” Was all she said. I looked down and she had gathered her skirt at her waist. Her legs were amazing. So shapely and smooth. Her garters ended at mid thigh leaving her creamy skin exposed.

“Please kiss it.” She said. I looked at her and saw her for the first time vulnerable. I knelt before her quickly. She held her skirt up and I grabbed her ass in my hands and pressed my face into her black satin panties. I kissed her everywhere, her hipbone, tracing wet kisses across the fabric toward her pubic mound. Down her left thigh, running my tongue over the smooth skin of her leg, and back up the inside of her thigh. She was moaning softly, the erotic sound of her desire fueling me. I sucked the damp fragrant crotch of her panties into my mouth. I could feel her swollen lips under the fabric. I pulled her underwear down her thighs and she stepped out of them. Her black bush was neat but still full. I wasted no more time, I dipped my face in and sucked one plump lip into my mouth teasing it with my tongue. She was cooing, moaning, and running her hand through my hair.

“Please Jack.” She whispered down at me. Hearing her sultry voice with that sexy accent was enough to spur me on. I slid my tongue between her lips, to find her wet with desire. My tongue slid slick over her sensitive flesh. I found her clit easily and sucked it into my mouth. Then using just the tip of my tongue I swirled all around it and over it. I would lick up and down over her clit several times before dipping my tongue back into her hole. Then I would flick it quickly back and forth on her engorged clit feeling it move beneath my oral ministrations. She was panting hard her husky, ragged breath coming in short gasps.

“Jack!” She whispered, course and loud. “Jack, honey!”

Mmmmm, I said my tongue never wavering, never tiring.

“Jack, harder baby! I’m so close!” She was clutching my head to her now and her thighs were beginning to quiver. I pressed my tongue down harder on her stiff clit and tried to move even faster. She convulsed once, doubling over at the waist slightly. She was struggling to remain quiet.

“Oh, Oh Jack, eat me, lick me Jack, I’m coming.” She was whispering loud. I rode her beautiful orgasm with my mouth. Her juice flooded my chin and I could feel her vagina pulse with her pleasure.

She began to come down, releasing her grip on my head she slumped back against the desk, panting. I stood up and looked at her. She chuckled a little at the sight of me. A young kid, skin flushed red, with a mature older woman’s juice all over my mouth and chin. She reached out and rubbed my chin.

Suddenly she stood and took a pen and paper off my desk. She wrote something and handed me the paper, I looked down at it, it was an address. When I looked up at her she was looking into a compact and applying makeup to her face. She took out some lipstick to fix her smeared mouth. She opened her mouth and ran a red fingernail across the corners of her mouth. Then snapping the mirror shut she said to me:

“Mr. Maltan you have done a superb job, I shall expect you to be at that address promptly at eight for dinner. I should like to thank you with a good home cooked meal.” She said matter of factly as she glanced down and smirked.

I was floored, looking down I saw my pecker was still out of my fly. I tucked myself back in and zippered up.

“I…” I began but she turned and with a “good day Mr. Maltan” she was out the door.

Man oh man, I tell ya. What a dame, first she comes into my office after just hearing the news about her husband, then suddenly she seduces the PI she hired to find him, sucks him off in his office with his secretary right outside the door. Has him eat her out to a gushing orgasm and invites him to dinner and is gone, and if I were ten years older she would still be old enough to be my mother, to boot.

Well my friends, eight o’clock felt like about two days away. It was hardly noon by the time I was settled back into my office. I was reclined in my chair day dreaming about the day’s events when the annoying buzzer on my desk went off.

“What. I’m busy.” I said holding the button down.

“I’m sure,” came back the sarcastic voice of my secretary. Why that little: “Mrs. Harrison left a check I’m going to deposit it before the banks close.”

Oh yeah, I had nearly forgotten. “Yeah ok,” damn it, I press the button and lean into the speaker, “Yeah ok, and umm Carrie take the rest of the day off.”

There was a pause, I knew she was aware of what happened between Svetlana and me in my office. “Thanks Mr. Harrison.”

I waited until Carrie was out of the office about five minutes, then I locked up and went home. I showered and fought the urge to masturbate when thoughts of Miss Barina crept back into my mind. I shaved my face and then as an after thought trimmed up down below a little. I wore a suit. The only one I had but it still looked good cause I never wore it. Seven thirty finally crept around. I left the house and swung by the package store for a bottle of wine. I didn’t know what we were eating so I grabbed a red and a white. The guy behind the counter recognized me.

“Hot date.” I said.

“Yeah, right kid.” He handed me my change. I didn’t want to be early so I drove slow. She lived the good life alright. The houses up here were enormous. Hers was a big white job with columns in the front. I pulled my old beater up the wrap around driveway. I was floored when a guy actually walked up and opened the door for me.

“You gotta be kidding.” I said to the guy as I got out. He was about 60 and wearing a tuxedo.

“I’m sorry, sir?” He said.

“Nothing.” I walked up the front stairs. The massive columns ascended to my right and left up to the roof three stories above. I ran the doorbell. I was expecting to see her but was let down, though not too much, when an attractive Spanish girl opened the door for me.

“Mrs. Harrison is expecting you Mr. Maltan.” She said with a Mexican accent. I looked her up and down she was cute. I walked into the entryway of the house. The ceiling arched up over my head a good twenty feet. The floor was marble and every thing was white or gold. There was a huge chandelier suspended over my head, all in all a pretty impressive place. She led me into a living room. There the floor was covered with cream-colored shag carpeting. There standing at the bar filling a glass was Svetlana. She was wearing a skirt; a short black skirt and again her lovely legs were adorned with stockings. I followed the line up her leg, farther this time to her shapely ass. She turned. I was speechless, she was wearing a tight button down blue top. There were a few buttons undone to show some cleavage but not too much. I moved to her, to hold her and kiss her but she stopped me.

12