In Over My Head Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The police charged Brian with Grievous bodily harm on me and on Jean. That helped the judge to decide to put him away for eight years.

The police told me how Brian had seduced one of they're fellow officers wives, they made it plain they hadn't looked too hard for the men who beat Brian up as they weren't too sure they wouldn't have been arresting one of they're colleagues. I never did find out who stole my bag. If I remember correctly the police did come in that pub that night. But then, how would Samantha's husband and the other guy have got hold of the key to unlock the car doors with? Or did they use Martin's Key? I know all about what Brian did now. But there's lots of things I don't know and I guess I never will.

The End,

of this story, but not really the end of Anita's story, we will hear of her again. She won't get all she would like, but she decides, anything is better than nothing. A slice of the cake, is better than no cake at all.