In Pam's Control

Story Info
After being married for 10 years, Pam fulfills my fantasy.
4.2k words
4.25
95.4k
56

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scottt
Scottt
188 Followers

Pam and I have been married for 10 years. We don't have any children, and live in a two bedroom town house in lower Manhattan. Pam works for a well known woman's magazine. She supervisors photo editing, and makes an excellent salary. In fact, she earns three times my salary. I work for major air line, as ticket agent. I am 37 and Pam is 34. Pam is very sexy (some compare her to Jen Aniston) she works out almost every day, and turns heads where ever she goes. Pam's ass and legs are to die for. I am 6 ft tall, and have a slender swimmer type body, with blonde hair and blue eyes. Our sex life has always been good, but has always had room for improvement.

Our work schedules sometimes clash when I have to work nights. But for the most part, we are both off weekends. I chip in here and there, but Pam does all the housework and cooking. A couple of years ago, I developed a secret fetish: To be submissive to my wife! I was a bit embarrassed, of confessing my fantasy to Pam. I went on web sites, and read many stories on the topic. The more I read, the more I was turned on. It got to the point where I masturbated everyday thinking about it! Pam is opened minded about sex, but I didn't know how she would react or indulge my fantasy. She was never into much foreplay. She just liked hard straight sex. Time went on, and I never told her about it.

About a year ago, on a Sunday afternoon, Pam and I enjoyed a brunch at a local restaurant. Pam wore her skin tight jeans, and new high heeled boots. Her tight silky blouse, also presented her 34c breast perfectly. She looked amazingly sexy. She always wears heels, and tight clothing, but on this day I was mesmerized. It seemed, I was not the only one, as every mans eyes were on her. We ate, and had a few screw drivers, we were feeling no pain.

I told her how hot she looks today, and she kissed me and said,

"I know."

The way she smiled and said that, gave me an instant hard on.

Pam then asked me, if everything is ok, she said,

"I seemed a bit out of sorts lately."

I took a gulp of my drink, and told her things are better than 'Ok', but there is something we must discuss.

She smiled as she sipped her cocktail, and said, "Sounds serious."

I assured her I loved her more than ever, and I was completely happy with our sex life.

"But?" She smirked

.

I know for the most part, you like me to take charge and fuck you hard and long in our bedroom right?

"Mmmm, I do." she whispered.

My face must have been beet red, and Pam was enjoying this. I then just let it all out! I told her about my submissive desires, and how I would love her to dominate me in any way she chose. I told her it's not the whips and chains type of domination, but my total devotion to her. She looked a bit stunned, took another gulp of her drink, called the waitress over and ordered another round.

"Go on" she said. .

I then went on to tell her about the web sites I have been reading, and how I am obsessed with the fantasy. I then admitted how embarrassing this all is to me, and that she can totally refuse my request. Our drinks came, and we both sipped them silently.

Pam then held my hands and said "That must have been so hard for you, I am so glad you can be honest with me. The thought of you being my slave is quite erotic, but all this is kind of sudden and I need time to digest it all."

She kissed me, and said "Let's get out of here."

On the short walk home, Pam had a slight grin on her face as she giggled at my predicament. I just walked with my head down, wondering about it all. When we got home, Pam went directly to our computer room, grabbing my hand to follow.

"Show me everything, and I mean everything." she said.

I connected her to my sites, and she told me to "Shuuu. I will let you know when I'm done."

I kissed her, and watched some football on TV. I was turned on that she was reading Fem Dom websites, but worried about her reaction. About an hour later she called me, and asked for a glass of wine. I brought it to her, and she again shuuued me away. Two hours later, she came in the den, and said her friend Steph is picking her up to go shopping. I asked her what she thought of the sites.

"Very interesting, we will talk later" A car horn honked outside, we kissed and she sashayed out the door.

I must have fallen asleep on the couch. The next thing I knew Pam woke me up, and we both went up to bed. Pam, as she usually does, stripped to her panties, and me to my boxers. When we were both under the covers I asked Pam If she thought I was nuts?

"No silly, I think it's very brave of you to confess your secret desire. But I read lots of material that involves many different aspects of domination. You will have to be more specific."

Pam said this as she propped her elbow facing me on her pillow. I told her she could push my limits as far as she wanted. I am into just about anything. Pam then slid her manicured red finger tip down my chest, to waistline of my boxers.

"Anything?" She mused.

My cock immediately grew full staff. She gave it a slight squeeze, and said

"Wow, you are a horny hubby tonight." She then went on

"I must admit, reading those stories this afternoon did get me very wet."

I groaned with delight.

Pam then started to lightly stroke my cock, and asked me questions.

"Do you want to worship my body, give me massages, and foot rubs?"

I gasped "Yes."

"You could keep my pussy shaved nice and smooth, and use your tongue on my clit and ass at my request."

That almost drove me to the edge, as I stopped her hand from stroking me.

"What's the matter, no control?" She giggled. She went back to feather stroking my now exposed filled penis and balls.

"Did you like my outfit today?"

I sighed, "Very much."

"What did you like about it?"

She asked, as she came out from under the covers. I told her

"Every thing about it was hot, especially the way your ass looked, and those boots."

She then asked

"Do you like my feet? Look at them. I had a pedicure this afternoon." She brought her foot to my crotch to display it.

"Mmmmmmm" I am going to explode is all I could say.

Pam again giggled, and stood over me." Let's see, so far I know you love my ass and feet. You also want to serve my body in any way I ask. Did you like all the guys looking at me today in the restaurant? Yes, I knew they were looking, did you like that?"

I sheepishly said "yes."

"So I thought." she whispered, "And so did I."

That almost sent me over the edge, as she stopped stroking my cock. Pam then slowly pulled off her bikini panty. It was light blue with pink flowers. She then held it a few inches from my face and said,

"Do you like my panties?" I wore them all day in my tight jean and they are so wet."

I leaned forward to grab them with my mouth, and she pulled them away

"So you do like my panties." she moaned.

Pam then draped her panties on my cock, and kissing my neck asked me,

"Would you like to clean and cook for me, wearing my wet used panty?"

"Yes, oh, yes." I said loudly.

Pam then reached down and gave me a few slow strokes with her damp panty. She then threw them in the hamper. She laid on her back and pulled my head to her pussy

"Yes what?" She asked.

"Yes Mistress Pam." I said loud and proud. Pam held my face close to her golden hole.

"Say it all."

"I want to serve you wearing your worn panty Mistress Pam."

Pam lowered my face, and said,

"Oh, I like the sound of that."

Her pussy was wet and tangy, and I licked and sucked like never before. Pam came in a loud crescendo, screaming in delight. Pam, slightly out of breath, looked down at my soaked face,

"Go clean yourself, and come to bed."

As I washed in the bathroom, my cock was aching for attention. When I returned to bed Pam had the light off, and was sleeping on her side. I started to rub my cock on her leg, and without turning around she said,

"That's enough for tonight, we both have work tomorrow."

I moaned, and said "Good Night."

"Good Night what?" Pam inquired.

"Good Night Mistress." I whispered.

Chapter two

The next morning was Monday. I awoke with a raging hard on. I thought of last nights activities and wondered if they actually happened. I put my robe on and found Pam already up and dressed. She was eating her fruit and yogurt in the kitchen. She had on a very tight navy blue skirt, a bit above the knee, with matching jacket. Black hose and black pumps completed her outfit. She smiled at me and said,

"There seems to be a tent in your robe Scotty boy."

I laughed and told her "You put it there my love."

Pam then stood up, kissed me on the cheek, grabbed her gym bag and said,

"See you tonight, I am going to the gym after work, and will be home about seven."

I watched her ass, as her heels clicked their way out the door.

While taking a shower, I was a stroke away from coming. For some strange reason, I didn't. I dressed in my airline uniform, and off to work I went. Pam has a short subway ride to work. I always take the car to airport. All day at work, I wondered what Pam would do with her new found power, if anything at all. I had many thoughts floating in my head:

"Does she think less of me?"

"Will we ever be the same?"

"Can I really act out my fantasy in real life?"

I was still a bit embarrassed over last night's admissions. I wanted to call Pam and get her temperature on the matter. Instead, I got through the day, and arrived home at 6. I didn't know what to do. So, I just did my normal routine of changing into sweats, and putting on the news. Pam arrived home with a pizza box in her hand. She was wearing her black tights with over sized T shirt. Her dirty blonde hair was pulled back from her face, and she greeted me with a smile. We ate, talked about that day's event, and watched some TV. She never brought up the night before. We went up to bed, and she stripped to her panties, and put her gym clothes, and hose in the hamper. Once under the covers, I deep tongue kissed her, and rubbed my over due penis against her panty covered pussy. She kissed me back and said,

"Not tonight baby, I'm tired'....She then patted my erect cock, and said

"Goodnight."

I huffed and puffed and turned to my side, and said "Goodnight."

The rest of the week went basically the same way. I still fought the urge to masturbate, and Pam never brought up the events of Sunday night. I don't really know why I didn't masturbate, but I liked being 'on edge'. Sub space, so to call it. On Friday afternoon I received this e-mail from Pam:

Dear Scott,

I know you have been frustrated this past week. I have explored further into the Mistress/ sub lifestyle. I would like to try it on a trial basis. I warn you, it might turn into something that I could easily get used to! Perhaps we can do it on a once a month basis. Tonight, I want dinner waiting. I want you to greet me at the door wearing my worn panty of your choice, with a glass of wine. You will be my slave all weekend. If you abide by all my wishes, you can cum Sunday night. Further details of services I desire to follow.

Love, Mistress Pam

P.S. Did I say all weekend, lol...I meant all week.

After reading the e –mail, I was elated. My heart raced, and cock raged inside my suit. I could hardly concentrate. On the ride home, I stopped at a liquor store and bought a case of Pam's favorite Pinot Grigio . I also called a local restaurant that has excellent pasta and chicken dishes. I ordered dinner for two to take out, and was home by 5:30. I assumed Pam would be home at 7, and wanted every thing to be perfect. I set the table with fancy linen that Pam only uses on special holidays. I also used our best china, and silver ware. I lit a couple of scented candles, and dimmed the lights. I put the food in the oven, to keep it warm. The wine was iced in a crystal bucket. About 6:15, I went upstairs to shower and prepare for Pam's arrival. My cock and balls were tingling with anticipation. When I was squeaky clean, I reached into the hamper. It was full from the week's laundry, and filled with Pam's heavenly scent! I brought Pam's lovely panties up to my nose, and inhaled deeply. I came upon the pair she had teased me with last Sunday, and slid them over my legs, and over my fully erect cock. The tip of my penis was sticking out .Can this really be happening?

As I walked downstairs to prepare Pam's wine, I could not believe how aroused I was wearing her panties. The soft silky material massaged my balls, and crept up my ass every step I took. Most intoxicating about the panties, was that Pam had worn them. I opened the wine and poured a glass into her favorite cut crystal glass. I found a silver tray, and sat the glass on it.

It was 7:20, and I was snapped out of my submissive trance by the ringing of the phone.

"Hi Scott, I will be a bit late. Some of the girls are out for drinks and I have joined them. You don't mind, right?"

I sort of mumbled a no.

"I thought not, and Scott, no what?"

"No Mistress Pam." I replied.

"I should be home in about an hour, and I am quite hungry. I shall see you then."

I hung up the phone, and was more turned on than I thought possible. Here I was with dinner waiting, and a chilled glass of wine, waiting for my Mistress wife wearing her worn panties. She was out having a good time, not worried about my preparations. Pam sent me into deeper 'sub space' and I think she knew it. I wondered if she did this by design, or it just so happened that way.

I kept the food moist and the wine cold. I also stroked my cock a few times through my panties. Pre-cum was oozing out, and I cleaned it quickly, so Pam would not notice. About 8:30 Pam walked in. She wore skin tight black leggings and open toe high heeled strappy heels. Her black T-shirt with dkny in glitter across her chest finished off her ensemble. She had her gym bag over her shoulder.

" MMmmm something smells good." she said cheerfully.

I approached her with the silver tray, and offered her the wine. She took the glass and looked me over.

"Nice choice of panties Scotty, they look adorable on you"

I blushed, and she told me to take her bag. I brought it into the den, and I felt her eyes on my ass. She approached the dinner table, looking around with a satisfying look on her face. I pulled out her chair, and said,

"Is Mistress ready for dinner?"

She looked down at my cock peeping from the waist band of the panties, and said with a giggle

"Yes, and I see your ready to serve it."

Pam sat down as I quickly served her dinner. She complimented the chef, as she sipped her wine. I stood next to her, not knowing what to do next.

"Have you eaten Scott?"

"No Mistress." I replied (proud of myself, that I remembered Mistress)

"Go and fix your plate, we have much to discuss." Pam said flatly.

So here we were, sitting at our dinner table, me nude, except for my panties, and Pam completely dressed. She was superior, and knew it.

"Scott, this week will be a new experience for both of us. From all the web sites I read, the ones you were good enough to introduce me to, and some new ones. I discovered the longer you are denied orgasm, the more submissive you become. I don't know for certain, but I assume you have not cum in over a week. Is that correct?"

I told her I came close a couple of times but resisted the temptation.

"Good boy, Scott. I had two cosmos while out with the girls, and have quite a buzz on. The way you prepared for me tonight makes me feel like a queen. While I finish this delicious dinner, you may massage my feet."

I knelt under the table and crawled to her perfect feet.

"Before you touch them Scott, Is there anything you want to say to me?"

My cock, was pointing straight up from my panties, I had a great view of her very tight crotch, and her red soled heels.

"Thank you Mistress Pam for allowing me to massage your feet." I said from under the table.

For some reason all this was becoming natural for me, and although I was humiliated, I wanted those feet.

"Your welcome sweetie, you may begin."

I opened the small strap on her left shoe, and removed it. It made a quiet plopping sound, as a rush of leather and fragrance rushed my senses. I inhaled deeply, and brought her foot close to my nose as I started the massage.

"I hope their not stinky, I didn't have a chance to shower after the gym this afternoon, and I had a long day on my feet. You don't mind that, do you dear?"

Pam had me breathless, as it furthered my desire to serve her feet in any way she pleased.

"No Mistress, your feet are lovely." I huffed.

"Mmmm feels so good, you may start the other one" she purred.

I removed her other shoe, and now had her two delicious feet in front of me. I rubbed her soles, instep, and in between her red painted toes slowly and methodically.

"Now this is the way to enjoy dinner. I think I shall have my feet serviced during every meal this week." Pam said with a slight giggle.

After about 10 minutes on each foot, Pam stopped me by putting both feet on my face. I instinctively started kissing them.

"No, no, Scotty, that's a treat for another time. You may put my shoes back on, and clear the table. I will have the rest of my wine in the den."

I was disappointed, but put her shoes on. She got up and sat at the computer. I brought her wine, and cleared the table. I entered the room, and stood at her side. Without looking at me she slowly rubbed the back of her hand across the front of my panties .

"From now on, when I am on the computer, you will ask to enter the room."

I started to apologize, and she stopped me, by squeezing my hard penis.

"Its ok baby, this is a new rule for you. Since you're here you may rub my shoulders."

I stood behind her, and slowly massaged her upper back and shoulders. On the computer screen was various sexy lingerie out fits. They consisted of stockings, garter belts, bras, and silky thongs and panties. She sipped her wine, and asked,

"Do you like what you see?" I moaned in approval.

She then went on to another site that had dozens of boots, and sexy shoes, all with sky high heels.

"And do you like these?" I again moaned in approval.

Pam then turned her chair, and stroked my cock.

"You're oozing man juice Scotty boy; you must really like serving your Mistress Wife."

I was ready to explode. She pulled down my panties to thigh level, and playfully rubbed my balls. I guess I am about 5 inches or so, and my cock was at full mast.

"One of your duties this week will be to buy me five pairs of panties, one pair of boots, and shoes of your choice. Since we are now sharing panties, (she giggled) it's only right that you buy me new ones. You can also buy me some stockings, hose, and garter belts I can wear to work. You don't mind if I wear sexy lingerie to work, do you my Scott?"

She looked me in the eyes, and I said,

"That will be so hot Mistress."

She smiled and said "Hot for both of us. I will book mark the pages so you will have access to the stores."

." Yes Mistress."

Her dirty blonde hair was pushed back behind her ears, and she gazed at me with her green eyes.

"Speaking of panties, and hosiery, you will hand wash all my lingerie. You can research how to do it properly."

"Yes Mistress, I will."

She was now lightly touching my cock, with her wrists, her silver bracelet, moving north and south.

"I also expect my work wardrobe to be dry cleaned as needed. You will pay attention to what, and how often I wear an out fit, and have it cleaned after two wears. My shoes and boots will also be shinned."

"Yes Mistress Pam, as you wish."

I was in a sub zone of no turning back. I wanted this so badly, and Pam has taken it all by the horns.

Scottt
Scottt
188 Followers
12