In Pam's Control Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scottt
Scottt
192 Followers

Mistress Pam

After reading that letter, I was totally blown away. Cute instructor at the gym! Dinner with Steph! My submissive juices were flowing like a water fall. I went upstairs quietly, and found Pam's black tights and red cycle top. Her spin shoes were shined and ready to go. All the lingerie was dry, and I put it away. Next, I would have to prepare dinner. There is an Italian market a few blocks away, and that's where I would buy the sauce for the pasta. Does Steph know? What have I gotten myself into? I guess Pam will enlighten me, when she gets up.

Pam came yawning down the stairs about 11:30. I ran to the kitchen and had her tea ready, along with the Times. She was wearing an over sized T shirt, and was rubbing her tired eyes. She sat at the table, sipped her tea, and flipped through the paper. I served her, a platter of fruit and yogurt. She crossed her legs, and dangled her ankle chain.

"Good morning my love, did you read my letter?"

"Yes my Mistress I did. Your gym clothes are put out, and I will have dinner prepared." I was standing in front of her a few feet away.

As she sipped her tea and started giggling

"Turn around Scotty, you look adorable."

I turned showing my bare ass in the red panty, highly humiliated.

"What a hot little ass you have, you seem comfortable in a thong. That cock, looks bigger too. Don't you agree?"

"Yes Mistress wearing your used panties always makes my cock big."

My back was still facing her, and I started to turn towards her,

"No, don't move. I want to look at you while I eat my breakfast, and read the Times. Just stay where you are."

So I had my ass facing her, and my hands at my sides, trying not to move. A few minutes later she said,

"I had fun on the computer last night. It was very educational. I wonder just how far my Scotty will go. I know you're wondering if Steph knows about our arrangement. The answer is yes, and no. She knows we are role playing. I told her you lost a bet to me, but has no idea how deeper it goes. She thinks it's cute, and wishes James would spice up their love life. You may stroke your cock as I talk. Perhaps tonight we shall see how far you will go. If you continue to please me, you will indeed cum tonight. If not, you will have to wait till next Sunday. Ok, stop stroking and face me. Crawl to my feet and kiss them, and tell me what your thinking."

I was licking and kissing her feet, with my thronged ass in the air

"I will do as you wish Mistress. You have made my fantasy come true, and I would never disappoint you. I am totally in your hands, and you have my complete trust to do as you wish."

Pam put her foot on my pre cummed cock and then put it to my face.

"Lick this up if you mean it."

I sucked it off her big toe, like sucking a small cock.

"You may wear your man clothes over your cute thong tonight as you serve dinner. Now go shower, and prepare. We will be home from the gym about four, and expect dinner ready."

I stood up, and asked "Will I be expected to serve Steph as well?"

Pam gently kissed me, and patted my ass,

"Just follow my lead, and do as I say. Remember, I told her you lost a bet to me. Just play along and we shall see how it goes. Besides, I am sure you wouldn't mind pampering Steph, now would you?"

"You know I think Steph is real sexy, but it is my fantasy to serve you Mistress."

Pam ran her fingers through my hair,

"Just relax Scotty. We will have some fun tonight. I won't do anything crazy. But I expect you to obey me... especially if you want to cum later."

Pam was stroking my cock slowly. I looked in those big green eyes,

"I will have everything ready at four Mistress, enjoy your work out."

As Pam went up stairs to change, she had a contented smile on her face. She had me in the palm of her hands and certainly knew it.

Scottt
Scottt
192 Followers
12