In Person At Last Ch. 02

Story Info
She meets her online lover for the first time-next a.m.
1.8k words
4.79
20.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke some hours later, finding herself alone in the bed. She sat up, still naked, and looked around. Before she could fully focus on her surroundings, she heard the door open, and he walked in, carrying coffee and a newspaper. She grinned. Coffee. It sounded almost as good as he did right now.

"Decided to get up?" She laughed and nodded, then spoke.

"Why didn't you wake me?"

"Sweetheart, I tried. You were dead to the world. So I took the car and got us some coffee. I would have brought you breakfast, but I didn't want it to get cold. I figured we could always go out later."

He strode over to the bed beside her and leaned in to give her a kiss. He handed her the cup of coffee, then started to take off his shirt. She smiled.

"Getting undressed again?"

"I can't really think of a better way to spend the morning than to be naked in bed with you. The coffee and the newspaper are for when you get bored with me." She threw a pillow in his direction, narrowly missing him as he stepped out of his clothes. He ducked.

"Hey, don't spill the coffee or you're going out to get me more."

She propped herself up at the head of the bed, sharing the newspaper and drinking coffee. If last night was them getting to know each other, today was them just being old friends. Totally at ease with each other, being naked just seemed perfectly normal.

She finished the paper and watched him as he read. She sat there smiling and looking at him. She set her coffee aside and attempted to peer over the top of the paper. Not looking up, he asked, "Are you coming over here or do I have to get you myself?"

She squealed as he reached over for her, grabbing her leg and pulling it until she was sitting on top of him. He tossed the paper aside and took her in his arms, bringing her close to his body. He kissed her deeply, tasting the coffee on her tongue, until he felt her relax, her body soft against his.

He sat her upright again, she could see the desire in his eyes as she felt his erection against her body. Aroused by the thought of what he would do, she spread her legs apart, straddling his hips. His hands on her, teasing her clit, her lips, until she was wet, then she felt him ease his cock into her.

She moved slowly, feeling her body opening to him. She moaned; he caressed her breasts, teasing her nipples between his fingertips. He heard her breath quicken and her body followed suit. She was riding him then, he had his hands on her hips, pushing her up and down the length of him, then he felt her orgasm gripping around his cock.

Still hard inside her, he sat up and wrapped her legs around him. He felt her shuddering and wanted to give her more. Her slender body was light in his arms and he carried her over to the counter, sitting her on the edge of it, laughing as she squirmed from the cold ledge. It was the perfect height for him to take her like this. He stroked inside her, slow and deep, feeling her wonderfully soft and wet around his cock.

His tempo increased with his desire, soon thrusting into her faster. Her hips rose off the counter to meet him; she was moaning aloud. He grabbed her around the waist and took her hard, holding nothing back. Her body was completely open to him and he brought her to the edge of orgasm, again and again, until he exploded into her.

Both breathless and dripping with sweat, they couldn't seem to stop smiling and she led him into the bathroom, turning on the shower. Stepping into the warm water, they washed every inch of each other. He shampooed her hair and once again explored her body, loving how she responded to him, from just a touch. He reached to turn the water off and finally pushed her away from him.

"Okay, enough, you have to get dressed now."

"Why, don't you like touching me?"

"Yeah, that's the problem, put some clothes on, we need to go get something to eat because as long as you're naked, I'm going to keep touching you."

She laughed at him, dried herself off, then pulled on a pair of jeans and a tee shirt. The slim fit hugged her curves and he realized that clothes or not, he was going to have a hard time keeping his hands off of her. He got dressed as well and they set out for breakfast.

Just a little diner, with strong coffee and as much food as they could stand to order. He was starving and as she jokingly reminded him, he needed to refuel if he was going to keep up with her. He couldn't help but place a possessive arm around her shoulder as he saw other men looking over at her. But all she had her eyes on was him. In between bites of food and more coffee, she was talking to him, looking in his eyes.

The ease of the relationship between them obviously outlasted their hours in the bedroom. They talked about everything, and nothing, the desire for each other still there, but the connection was stronger than just that. He genuinely liked being with her and sensed she felt the same. Watching her smile, he thought about just how much he would miss her when he had to leave. He took her hand in his, paid the bill and then they left. Neither one of them wanted to waste a single moment of the time they had together.

Alone again, having explored her body in so many ways already, he wanted to give her something to remember, the passion and excitement she hadn't felt in so long. He told her to sit in the nearby chair, and he found what he was looking for amongst his things. He placed a blindfold over her eyes, closing it tight. There was no way she could see.

He slowly undressed her; kissing and caressing, intentionally avoiding the most sensitive parts of her body. She was naked, lying back in the chair, he pulled her hips to the edge of it, spreading her legs gently apart with his hands. She shuddered, moaning softly as he began to touch her. His warm breath on her, she felt his hands stroking her legs, all the way up, and he could see her wetness. Opening her with his fingertip, she was hot inside, eager for him.

His hands pulled away and she could hear him moving about the room, then sensed his presence even before she felt his lips on hers. He kissed her hard, his tongue in her mouth and his hands on her cheeks. She had no desire to stop him, but the blindfold erased any hesitation she might have felt. She was totally his to do with whatever he wished. He liked it that way, being a man and making her feel completely like a woman.

He stopped kissing her for a moment and wordlessly took her by the hand. She was totally vulnerable, unable to see where she was going and what he was about to do. And she loved it. The loss of control was exciting to her, the anticipation of his touch drove her crazy. He lay her on the bed then, open to him, and she swallowed hard, unsure what the next moment would bring.

She felt a cold wetness between her legs and his hands on her again. Softly opening her with his fingers, caressing all around her delicate little lips, he was readying her, making sure she was wet. Then she felt it, cool and hard inside her, the shaft opening her up. She moaned as she felt it sliding in deeper, then the outside stroke along her clitoris. The anticipation doubled as she heard a soft click, then felt the vibrations in her most sensitive spot.

He expertly worked it in her, his sure hands knowing just what to do. She was so hot, her body already pulsing around it. Her clitoris exposed, hard and swollen under the vibrations. But he didn't stop. Her moans louder now, one after another, until she was just coming continuously, her orgasms leaving her breathless and thrashing under his touch.

He gently pulled the vibrator away, her body satisfied, at least for the moment. He straddled her shoulders, propping her head up with a pillow. She felt the head of his cock against her lips and she opened them to take him in. He thrust himself into her mouth, feeling the warmth of her tongue along his cock. She felt him pull away, then his body moving over hers until she felt his mouth between her legs, and his cock once again at her lips.

He could feel her moans around him, her body quivering under his tongue and hands. He dipped his fingers into her wetness, then spread it all over her, her ass opening up to him. He penetrated her gently there, his mouth all over her, licking at her hot little pussy. With every orgasm, she sucked harder at his cock, bringing intense pleasure all throughout his body. Finally he couldn't stand it any more.

The weight of his body on hers, he kissed her deeply, and she could taste herself on his lips and tongue. His cock slid up inside her, hard and thick inside her wetness, filling up every bit of her. He pushed her legs up and over his shoulders, fucking her until her felt her coming. He pulled back and thrust his cock up into her ass, her body now accepting him in so easily. She moaned and he felt her clench around him. He picked up the vibrator again, and slid it inside her, her wet little lips twitching around it. Turning it on, he felt her shake, every nerve ending was on fire.

Her pleasure assured, he resumed thrusting into her. She cried aloud, wordless groans of pleasure and it was all that he could stand. He fucked her, hard and deep, every inch of him feeling her so tight. His orgasm brought his own groans, and he shuddered, releasing every bit of tension. Still inside her, he lowered her legs until they rested around his hips, holding her close to him. He felt her soft kisses against his neck, her breathing deep and relaxed.

He took the blindfold off of her now, seeing her squint as her eyes adjusted to the light in the room. She was smiling and her face flushed as she looked at him. Without a word, she kissed him again, rolling over on top of him, her body soft and warm against him, letting him fall asleep in her arms.