In Pharaoh's Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,776 Followers

"Yes," she said, "My Lord." It was in a language she had never heard before but understood completely.

He answered her with sounds that were less than words, holding her tightly, feeling the way she yielded against him, the urgency of her touch.

They undressed quickly, letting their clothes fall where they may. The air was chill but the wind was warm and kind to them as he bent her forward over the onyx table and prepared to take her. Vanessa's need was all consuming; she stretched out her arms and gripped the edge of the table, pressing her naked breasts against the smooth, cold stone. She raised her ass and spread her legs. She knew she was wet. She felt herself flower open to him and she moved slowly and rhythmically to show him she was ready.

Her Lord, the Potent One. She shuddered when she felt the tip of his hardness spread her apart. Grabbing the table she bore down against the swift pain of his sure entrance into her body: the Lord come to bring light to the darkness; the meaning of things hidden where life was formed in the center of the earth.

She groaned as he moved, pulling her flesh with him and sliding with delicious ripples through her soft lagoon, each wave a surge of delight. She pressed her cheek against the polished stone and closed her eyes, allowing him to have his way, happy to be the source of his joy and the object of his passion.

The river was in flood, the waters rich with fertility and moving sluggish and warm amongst the thick pillars of the temple. The mighty sun rose with his incandescent light and filled the air with a steamy heat as the sacred bark of the gods sought the shadowy darkness of the secret sanctuary. where the rite would take place.

Vanessa groaned as his hardness filled her. She knew what she must look like bent over the display case with her ass in the air, taking his cock inside her, and she closed her eyes against her shame. She would not stop now; she would not let him go. She was filled with a need that went beyond mere desire for pleasure: a need to make this happen, to set herself and her world aright.

The pillar is tall and white in the darkness of the temple and the muddy water flows insistently around it. Upon it are the secret names of the 22 gods and the sacred words for the preservation of the Kingdom. The Pharaoh stands in the boat and the rowers wait while he prays to the Pillar. He stoops then and drinks of the river from his cupped hands. As he stands up so his phallus arises, reaching erect to the heavens like the souls of all the dead who have gone before, reaching for the unseen light of the all-conquering sun.

Vanessa shudders and brings her elbows tight to her body against the chill of the hard stone beneath her breasts. She is so cold on top and yet below her waist she is on fire with living heat, pleasure and potency spearing between her legs, the Pillar in her Garden. His hands hold her hips with the strength of his lust, holding her open and available to him as he fucks her. She grunts with each of his brutal thrusts, reveling the raw power of his passion for her, the sounds of their coitus echoing in the halls of the empty museum.

He is moaning behind her, half-formed words and exclamations, telling her how she feels to him. She rocks back and forth on the stone, all her attention on what he feels like inside her, how deep her is, how hard he pushes into her, breaking down all her barriers, pushing into the very heart of her. She feels him grow harder and bigger inside of her as her excitement peaks, and she reaches out to grab the far end of the stone to steady herself, afraid that her legs will collapse at the critical moment. It will be intense, like nothing she has known before. He is burning inside of her. She can feel his life and his pulse in his throbbing cock.

"Oh God!" she cries out, "Oh God!"

The boat bursts through the darkness and into the blinding sunlight where the people crowd the banks of the river, watching in expectation. Pharaoh throws back his skirts and shows them the mighty phallus, hard and erect, and a roar goes up from the crowd. Having seen him through the darkness, the Gods abandon the bark and as they ascend to the sky the Pharaoh with a loud roar sends his seed high into the brilliant air, his pearly essence splattering on the brown surface of the muddy Nile as the people shout their adoration and praise..

The wave of orgasm breaks over her. He shoves hard, flattening her against the onyx and shuddering as his release rips into her with rich, heavy spurts, and she feels her body take his seed inside of her, flooding her with his pleasure. The hairs on the back of her neck stand up as she pictures how primal this is, how essential, like a law of nature: taking his essence, his maleness, the force of life into her body.

He falls over her, spent, his member shrinking, dying inside of her as he spurts out the last of his semen. And then there was nothing but the sound of their panting echoing through the empty museum.

Outside the sun had long since sunk below the horizon. Osiris, the Risen One, the Immortal Sun, the Lord of Creation sits enthroned in his Holy Bark.. Gods with the heads of the Ibis, the Snake, the Crocodile, the Jackal, and all the lesser Gods of Creation man the oars and take up their position as the ship casts off, bound for the darkness below.

Vanessa lies still upon the stone slab, her thighs spread, his come dripping from her cunt. The fires of renewal glow in her belly and the waters on the Nile flow through her and around her. Outside and high above the stars wheel in the courses and the universe creaked with its eternal harmonies, restored once more.

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,776 Followers
12