In Plain Sight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was one of your investment partners." She answered.

"Who?"

"Yes, remember signing that paper for the new strip mall? It was the guy with the bad comb over hair."

"You do background checks too?"

"It's a dangerous world out there Frank."

*******

Lara Croft woke up with her back to a wall. Her wrists and ankles were tied to rings and legs were spread uncomfortably. Still dressed, but without her weapon, she struggled against her bonds unsuccessfully.

"Ah, I see my lovely captive has opened her beautiful eyes." A voice from the shadows in front of her said followed by heavy booted footsteps. A masked man wearing black and a hood came out of the darkness in front of her.

"LET ME GO!" she yelled.

"For that you must pay!" the man replied.

"Huh?" she said.

"Crap." The man searched his pocket and fished out a paper. He adjusted his mask as he read it then stuffed it away.

"LET ME GO!" She repeated.

"Your breasts are like the sweetest market melons." He said.

"What?" She looked baffled.

"Double crap." He retrieved the paper.

"Ah yes. Why should I? You look so nice against this wall ornament." He said. She rolled her eyes at the gaffe, but continued.

"You pig. You think you could get away with this?" she looked at him hoping he'd get at least one line right. He stared at her. She waited, struggling to get free which only succeeded in making her body jiggle. He shook his head and crumpled the paper in frustration.

"Try again?" She said.

He reached out and stroked a nipple that was straining to escape her shirt. "I'll take that as a no." She sighed.

Samantha sat in the kitchen watching the news while drinking coffee. She glanced at the time with a concerned look. "It's been almost 24 hours without any contact. Where the hell is he?" she asked out loud. As if answering her question, her tablet alerted her that someone had just keyed the security code for the front gate. She switched to the security cameras and sure enough saw Frank walking up the driveway wearing the same all black outfit he was wearing the previous day. She quickly changed her seat at the table so that her back would be facing him. She tried to look as nonchalant as possible as she waited for his footsteps to announce his arrival. Instead he snuck up stealthily and embraced her around the midsection which elicited a startled yelp. His chin rested on her shoulder and she could smell the faint scent of pussy on his face.

"Thank you Thank you Thank you." He said in her ear.

"I'll take that to mean you had a good time?" she asked.

"That's an understatement." He said as he released her.

"Found your sugar baby?" she asked.

"Yes, possibly even a future wife." He rhapsodized. Samantha's her jumped at the word. "Wife? You've only known her for a day." She said. Frank titled his head in amusement at her tone.

"What difference does it make?" He posited.

"Wasn't your first marriage based on a snap decision? She countered.

Frank felt stung by the statement. "Ok, it's not going to be like that." He sipped at a cup of coffee not quite sure of himself so he decided to change the subject.

"Did you know she's a professional cosplayer?" He asked.

"Yes I did my research." She said only slightly annoyed.

"She designs and makes all her outfits. Her fans send her requests and she attends conventions."

"Yes, I know..." She said wondering what it would take to shut him up.

"For my fantasy she even designed tear away clothes so I wouldn't have to waste time undressing her. Even her panties and bra! How's that for ingenuity?" He asked rhetorically. Hardly pausing for a response, he plowed on oblivious to Samantha's lack of interest. "She's also a grad student at University of California San Fernando Valley in theater arts. Another surprising detail about her is ..." He yammered on. Her face didn't show it but there was a feeling of resentment rising in her gut.

"I can secure a TV studio on the 20th or the 25th your choice. Here's the picture. She's an intern at channel 9 fresh out of college with a mountain of debt. She does mostly writing but recently she has started doing segments on weekends and holidays. The station manager is gay, so hasn't employed the hand on the thigh approach to mentoring young talent for future promotion on her. The pay is low and hours long, she's worried about making college loan payments. What do you think?" Samantha asked.

"Yeah, she's pretty." Frank seemed disinterested.

"You don't like her?" She asked.

"Normally I would have jumped her." He answered.

"Lilly?"

"Yeah. Still no response?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, I'll keep trying."

"I checked her website and tried contacting her through it, but all I got was an automated response." He complained.

"It's probably run by someone who filters out all the horny fan boys." She explained.

"Ah. Maybe I shouldn't have been so explicit in my communication." He picked up his tablet and keyed in her website. The schedule listed Wakka Wakkon, a convention dedicated to the Muppets, as her next appearance. Frank looked up hopefully and said "Maybe I'll pay her a visit."

"I wouldn't recommend it." She warned.

"It would be awesome to see her in her element." He ignored her.

********

Frank stood in the hotel lobby holding his goody bag and registration badge.

"The sing a long is at 8pm, the dealer room closes at 6PM every day." Said the woman wearing a cookie monster costume.

"Where's KaraCosplay?" He asked.

"She has a booth in the dealer room. It's easy to find because there's always a line." She replied.

Frank thanked her and made his way to the central ballroom that served as the convention dealer room. To his delight, there she was dressed as Janice from the Electric Mayhem. To his dismay there indeed was a long line of hopeful neck beards waiting patiently in line. While waiting, he took in the sights and sounds surrounding him. Judging from the running commentaries he heard, Kara's costume is her best since Miss Piggy in 2014 or her Wilma Flintstone at YabbaDabbaCon in 2015. It amazed him that they could spend so much time obsessing over such fine details as the location of a mole or whether the hair is parted on the wrong side. By the time it was almost his turn he had learned the following:

•All conversations were done at a shout.

•All jokes were either Monty Python or very obscure.

•It was perfectly ok to admit that one had watched a video at least 20 times in hope of seeing a nipple.

•There was friction between the Fraggle Rockers and the Sesame Streeters.

Finally it was his turn. "Hi Lilly!" He shouted like a fan boy. Her eyes widened in surprise.

"Kara, please." She reminded him.

"Ah, of course." He said sheepishly.

"Did you get my messages?" Frank asked.

"Yes. I replied a while ago. I sent you my schedule. I thought I told your manager I would be busy this weekend." She said.

"No, I never got it." He said.

"Ok I'll send you another one." She tapped away at her phone. "Is this right address? She showed him.

"Yes. I wonder why I didn't get it."

"Your manager replied to my schedule, so I know it got through." She said.

"HEY HURRY UP I WANT MY TURN!" bellowed an obese man behind Frank.

"Picture?" she offered.

"Sure." Frank replied and she leaned forward. "HEY! NOT ALLOWED! HOVER HANDS ONLY!" the man in line complained pointing a chubby finger at Frank's hand which was touching Lilly's slender waist.

Frank sat silently in the cab as he went home. Looking through his gallery of girls over the past years, he came upon one that brought back memories. He remembered the sorority girl that seemed to know every trick in the book, two dates and then no more contact. Hot gothic girl was the same deal. The philosophy major that enjoyed being tied up. All the same, Never a third date if he was really enthusiastic about her. "I've been a sucker all these years." The unfamiliar emotion of anger welled up.

He sat in Samantha's office not sure where to begin. Technically it was his office, though he rarely set foot in it willingly. All his records both financial and sexual were here. Every year she made him read and sign his tax forms. She had everything on her own secure server which hummed quietly in a corner of the room. He hated the way she forced him to listen to financial reports the way a toddler resents getting a haircut. Yet with all that it was true that he had more money now than when he met her. If she had not shown up in his life, all that fortune he inherited would have flowed through his hands like water. Though open with his finances, she never showed him her communications with potential sugar babes. "Sex friends? Girl friend? Wife? Just what am I looking for?" He asked out loud unsure of himself as he stared at the desktop of the computer screen.

"It would be in the folder labeled 'garden supplies' and the password is Frank07." Samantha said as she pulled up a chair next to him. She had a resigned look on her face.

"You've been honest with my money, why not this?" He asked.

"I was worried about you getting hurt." She answered.

"Me? Hurt?"

"Remember your wife?"

"That sucked for a year, but I got over it. That was well before I met you" He put on a straight face.

"You talked about it the first time we met. You talked about it quite a bit."

"Lilly is not the first girl you embargoed." He said changing the subject. She shook her head eyes watery.

"Anytime it was someone smart, someone that I took seriously right?" He pushed.

She nodded yes, her chest shaking as she held back the tears. Frank felt a twinge of guilt, but hammered on.

"Why?"

Samantha broke down crying. It took a minute before she was able to give a reply. "I...I...I didn't want to lose you." She managed before another paroxysm of sobbing. At first he thought it was ridiculous, but then realized it was true. Any woman he brought into his life would not have tolerated the presence of any competition.

"Ah yes. I see your problem. You'd be out of a good job." He offered.

Samantha shook her head violently. "No! You didn't listen. I said I didn't want to lose you."

Frank stopped. "Listen to me. Stop thinking with you dick for a bit." She said composing herself.

"You remember how we first met?" She asked. Frank went over to a small fridge and fished out a drink. "Club Hotsy Totsy, which is now the Pampered Poodle." He answered.

"You remember those facts but not your own birthday." She said.

"October 11th." He said.

"October 12th." She corrected him.

"Ok refresh my memory." He said sipping the drink.

********

The Hotsy was my third club that year. I'd been let go by management at the first one because of missed work due to baby-sitting issues. The second one fired me due to an over-zealous undercover cop that saw my daughters sneaking in the back entrance because I couldn't find a sitter. I was in this predicament because their father decided to dump me for some sweet young high school dropout. I had no family and little money for a sitter, so I had to settle for less profitable day time shifts rather than weekend nights. There were two other women at the club with kids, so for a short while we helped each other until one of their idiot boyfriends shot up heroine in front of my kids. After that I relied on a sympathetic librarian who became an unofficial aunt for them in the afternoons. Sara and Jenny loved books and were well behaved so it was good up until 8 pm Tuesdays to Fridays.

The manager of the Hotsy didn't like me and was finding all kinds of fault with me which was not a good sign. My pay was docked almost every night and I was worried I would be fired soon when you arrived. Since I didn't work weekends, I heard about you from the other girls. You were, to use the Las Vegas term, a 'whale' which meant a customer that had plenty of dollars but little sense. My coworkers loved you for the nearly limitless supply of 20s you stuffed in their G-strings. They also said you were polite and never gave them any kind of problems. My chance came when I traded a shift with another dancer and worked a Saturday.

For once luck favored me that day. You arrived just as I finished my turn on the stage. The other girls were occupied so it was a straight run at you. I practically threw myself at you and blocked your way. You told me you were looking for the platinum blonde with the frizzy hair. I said she wasn't working that night. At first you tried to look past me in the vain hope I was lying. I draped myself over you and squeezed my tits into your chest to distract you. I half dragged you to one of our private rooms for a lap dance and a blowjob. You gave me a couple of twenties and accepted the dance, but seemed distracted. Many attempts to coax arousal were met with disappointment. I finally gave in asked what was wrong. You told me that you really had that blond on your mind, so I offered information instead. I said I could bring her to your place if you wanted. You asked for her phone number, but I said that she doesn't give it out to customers. You accepted my proposal and allowed me to make the arrangements. Eventually I set you up with other girls too.

My next lucky break came when I was bringing another girl and I noticed a power company truck working on the pole right outside your front gates. I mentioned it to you and you said your signature "crap" and told me that you had forgotten to pay your power bill yet again. I told you to give me all your cash and I'll take care of it. I unbuttoned my blouse and made sure to run towards the workers in a way that made my tits bounce all over the place. I had to swallow two loads of cum, but it bought me another day so I could pay your bill. When I returned I found a second notice from the water company sitting on the kitchen table. You were more than happy to let me take care of that one too. Slowly over time you let me do your taxes and finances also. To make it more convenient for me, you let my family move into the guest house in the back.

Frank finished his drink and looked at Samantha, who had regained her composure.

"You've done an excellent job. I would be happy to provide a letter of recommendation if you left." He said looking at the wall.

"I didn't say I was worried about losing my job. I said I didn't want to be without you." She explained.

Frank's heart rate jumped at hearing what he had denied hearing a few minutes earlier. He feigned interest in the bottle.

"I could have stolen everything you had. You were always nice to me. You even remembered my birthday and have shown surprisingly good taste in the Jewelry you've bought for me. I've kept all of it."

Frank didn't know what to say. His voice was paralyzed and words eluded him.

"Though you are in a fog most of the time, I've come to appreciate your strengths as a person. You've always had time to talk with me, though many details slip your mind, your heart is in the right place. Your sex drive doesn't bother me, but I sometimes wish you use it on me." She said.

"You wanted..." he said pointing at himself.

"Yes."

"With me?"

"Yes. I love you." She admitted. Her eyes began to water again and she dabbed them.

"I haven't heard that since my first girlfriend." He said softly.

"And she became your wife."

"Yeah. I didn't really believe her."

Samantha stood up and straightened herself out. "Lilly is all that you want, I can see that. The info is in the file." She turned and started to leave, but Frank grabbed her. "Who is going to do my finances?"

"I don't know. Lilly sounds smart." She answered.

"Who is going to take care of me?" He asked.

"I know you can hire a butler."

"I'm sure I've found the right person, the question is whether I can convince her that I'm genuine." he said with his hand on her shoulder.

"I'm confident she will do all that I did." She answered. Frank turned her around and stepped up to her.

"As frightening as it is for me to admit. I love you too." He said.

Now it was his turn for his eyes to well up. "All this time it was hidden in plain sight."

They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed. When they finally broke it off they rested their foreheads against each other.

"I've got another fantasy. Hot milf secretary and her boss." He said as he unbuttoned her blouse. They undressed quickly, Samantha a little faster, took the initiative by grabbing his rapidly hardening cock. "I want to suck it first." She said breathily, kneeling in front of him

"I've wanted to do this for so long." She said as her lips kissed the tip then began to work their way down the shaft. Moving back up, she placed the tip on her tongue and looked up at him. When eyes met, he felt the same tingle he experienced when he was watching her in the hospital waiting room. He watched as his cock disappeared into her mouth enveloping it warmth and pleasure. He put his hands on her hair and undid the hairpins allowing her locks to tumble free in a red brown cascade. She applied a strong suction that brought his dick to full attention. His balls strained for release as she then pushed her mouth all the way to the base.

"I can't wait any longer." He gently pushed her off. As they kissed again, he lifted her onto the desk pushing aside documents and causing the monitor to crash to the floor. Spreading her legs, she beckoned him. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead as he inserted his cock in her pussy. Feeling her lubrication cover his dick, he smiled.

"Fuck me!" She yelled as she leaned back. He started pumping his eyes darting back and forth between her breasts and face. Both felt their hearts race as they rushed up the proverbial hill to climax. In a spasm of pleasure, his cock spurted and her pussy greedily drank up his seed. He collapsed on her. She put her hands on his face, lifting it up to look at his tired but happy countenance. He kissed her again.

******

The doctor shook Frank's hand. "Mr. Williams, the procedure went fine without a hitch. She'll be groggy for a bit and your new family member has demonstrated her powerful lungs. "You can go down the hall and meet her now."

Frank walked over to the two girls and nudged them. They squealed in delight and jumped up.

"Sara, Jenny, it's time to meet your new sister."

12