In Prague

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The jolts gave way to expectation. Expectation gave way to the calm acceptance of the rhythm of my clit passing in and out of the narrow opening of his lips. The rhythmic pumping action relentlessly tugged upon my orgasm, drew it up like rich oil from deep within the centre of me by tapping into my very soul and overwhelming my consciousness. I came in body-wracking convulsions of relief and emotion and a flooding wetness.

I pushed on my heels, propelling myself along the bed away from him in defence of my suddenly hypersensitive clitoris. Ben retreated as I covered myself with my hand and rocked from side to side as the last vestiges of my intense orgasm washed from me like retreating shore break. Then he was next to me, stroking matted tendrils of hair from my face and kissing me gently once again.

It felt good to feel his fingers massage my hairline, the edges of my face. At first I thought I would never want to move. His kisses however, caring and cautious and perfumed by my own scent, rekindled my passion immediately. I kissed him back exuberantly, excitedly and appreciatively. I pushed to roll over onto him but he pinned me down and continued to kiss my face, my mouth, my neck and my breasts.

He separated my legs with his and I could feel him again hard against me. He lifted himself above me on his pinning arms forcing my forearms into the mattress. "Did I tell you that you have the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen? Or did I merely think it?" he asked, smiling. I returned his smile in silence.

"Well, you do have, by far let me add, the most beautiful tits as well as the most wonderfully delicious..." He cut himself off and snapping a quick jolt onto my pinned forearms demandingly asked, "Are you ready for me?"

I remained silent for a few heartbeats before beaming another smile and further spreading my knees while crossing my ankles on the backs of his upper thighs. I answered him by pulling on the backs of his buttocks with my heels. I felt the head of his cock push against my clit and pop over the top of it. He pulled back to realign with me. I could feel a shift of weight on my arms telling me that he was preparing to use his hand.

"Don't," I said. "Give it time to find its own way." He settled back and when I felt the aim was true I pulled up again with my heels and he pierced me. Oh, my God, my head spun in a scream to itself. He slowly pushed deeper and deeper into me, so easily stretching my slick passage. He was filling me up. The head of his cock or the ridge or both pressured the front wall of my opening, triggering erotic pleasures along the way.

His full, strong, confident strokes were soon like a stallion at full gallop and I was on for a race toward ecstasy. I re-wrapped my legs above his hips, taking my pelvis to a higher tilt. Completely pinned to the bed at three points, the sensation of being pushed and pounded combined with the action along the front of my tunnel to get my synapses firing all at once.

"I'm cumming!" I forced out, looking into his disturbingly calm face, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" I bucked and then my whole body stiffened fiercely against the restraint of his weight. He eased his stroke as my orgasm passed.

Becalmed, I smiled again. I strained to move my head to kiss his hand still pinning my forearm. I could not reach it. He smiled at me and said, "I'm not through with you."

"Then kiss me," I pleaded. He complied. Powerfully.

Then he said into my ear, "Swing your legs on top of my shoulders."

Repositioned, he began his boldest strokes yet. The new tilt of my pelvis delivered pure pleasure. The penetration was deep and even more pressure was exerted against my front vaginal wall by the head of his pumping cock. I could feel my juices running erotically down the cleft of my bottom past my ass. Ben's entire body, glistening in sweat, shined in the moonlight. My craving increased. I wanted all he could give me, as hard as he could give it to me.

"Oh Ben, fuck me harder...harder...fuck me harder!" I hissed through my teeth.

Ben opened his eyes to look at me and smiled a strange knowing smile. He slammed a few strokes hard into me, each almost independent of the other. Then he leaned into me and transferred a significant portion of his body weight onto my coiled-back legs. They easily and comfortably supported it.

This shift of weight permitted Ben to suddenly quicken his rhythm into a jackhammer staccato of half stokes. I'm sure my face registered at least some sign of my mind screaming at the fantastic sensation fluttering through my entire body. My tits, my flanks, my hands, which had been freed to grip Ben's butt, and of course my dripping pussy were all quivering to Ben's pulsing rapid-fire pace.

At first just the tip half of his cock was plunging in and out for these short strokes. As nice a sensation that it was, I began to feel frustration approaching. Again, seeming to read my thoughts Ben changed to push all the way in. Suddenly each of his quick jackhammer blows was slamming home against the sensitive, tightly gripping, outer entrance of my centre with a loud smack.

The depth of his penetration in this position was extreme and surprising. Small tinges of pain, shepherded by the exquisite fulfilment of each deep, slapping, banging stroke, posed no impediment to delivering my body completely and unequivocally to this mysterious man once again.

My body had grown completely responsive now. Ben was only a few strokes into this new rhythm and my orgasm began popping off like a string of small firecrackers. Unlike the earlier deeply dredged orgasm, this one had the sensation of sparklers and fireworks in my nerves. Like fireworks in July, it kept cumming for a long time, drawing a strange involuntary whimpering sound from me.

Ben, building slowly from the moment he entered me, was cumming with the monstrous intensity of a moon-shot. The strain on his neck and face was frightening. He was beaded in perspiration. Soon after my fireworks started he began to lose his rhythm. Complete loss followed as all control of his body gave over to involuntary spasms, convulsions and twitches as his torrent mixed with mine. My series of explosions reached a crescendo with his, then kept gently firing as long as his cock continued to throb inside of me.

I laid wrapped into Ben with my head on his shoulder for a few minutes before realizing he was asleep, deeply asleep. Too excited or too exhausted to sleep, I got up and used the toilet, the bidet and the sink in the bathroom. I climbed back into bed with Ben and fell asleep myself.

The next morning I emerged from a sleepy dreamscape to find Ben smiling next to me propped on his arm. "Good Morning..." he said, "hot stuff."

"Good Morning."

"You have some questions, no doubt..."

"A few," I replied.

"Shayna?"

"Yes."

"A friend from college, and a colleague. The source of my invitation to lecture the course here."

"Lover?"

"Very lesbian."

"Renee?"

"Committed bi-sexual, according to Shayna. They apparently dallied in the past."

"Last night?"

"Was wonderful."

"No, I mean..."

With a small laugh and that radiant grin Ben said, "I think so, if Shayna had her way."

"Wonderful for me too," I said.

"Halleluiah."

Ben's next kiss was the first kiss of a whole new 24 hours in Prague.