In Praise of an Older Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X_Ray
X_Ray
7 Followers

“I’m cumming soon, honey!” I warned her in case she wanted to pull away but her movements only became more urgent. I realized she wanted me to cum in her mouth and with that thought I began to ejaculate my hot cream down Claire’s eager throat. My entire body shook with convulsive shudders as I erupted into her. She never stopped pumping and she must have swallowed what felt to me like a quart of jism.

Finally her oral ministrations to my twitching cock slowed and stopped. She moved herself up beside me, hugged me and gave me an enormous kiss. I could taste the salty tang of my cum in her mouth and felt deliciously wicked as I savored it.

“Claire, oh babe. You are wonderful!” I panted into her ear as we embraced.

“Hold me,” she murmured. “Just hold me for awhile.” I wrapped myself around her tightly and rocked her gently in my arms. After many blissful minutes she pulled away from me and smiled.

“Aren’t we awful?” she grinned. I laughed and dragged her back to me.

“Absolutely depraved! Now it’s your turn,” I said wishing to brook no argument. “Lie back and let me explore your incredible bod, hon.” She rolled obligingly on to her back.

I began with a passionate kiss while feeling Claire’s fulsome breasts and toying with her long stiff nipples. She moaned as I tweaked and pulled them. My hand moved lower across the smooth expanse of her belly, down to tangle my fingers in the soft underbrush of her pussy. I lightly stroked her labial lips and felt the little nub of her clit under my finger as I stroked away softly, eliciting from her a gasp of passion each time I did so.

“God Tom, that feels so wonderful!” she gasped into my lips as I continued to kiss and fondle her now juicy sex. “Go inside!” she panted. “Fuck me with your fingers. Yes lover! Hard inside me! That’s it! In my hot cunt! Don’t stop!” she commanded. “Ohh Tom!” she moaned as I complied with a will.

Her language burned in my brain as my lips followed the trail blazed by my fingers. I quenched my first burning desire by capturing each of her magnificent nipples in my mouth and rolled, tongued and sucked them into submission. My hand was still busy between her legs, masturbating her with two fingers inside her surprisingly tight, hot and soaking wet sheath. I moved my mouth lower and joined my hand at the juncture of her long legs, both of which were now spread wide open for me.

As my head drew near her thrusting pussy I inhaled her musky scent then began licking her clit as my fingers continued their fast rhythmic fucking. Claire tossed and turned her head, crying out in pleasure as I worked away at her delicious cunt and hard little clitoris.

“Fuck me baby!” she called out. “Fuck my pussy hard baby! Your fingers feel so good! Oh God, lover! I’m cumming so hard!” she cried. I could feel her orgasm approaching as I continued my total worship and veneration of her grinding wet sex. Claire began sobbing in pleasure as her first climax charged through her body. Her back arched completely off the bed as her mouth yelled out a totally silent scream that that finally gained volume as the waves of passion began to dissipate.

I started to slow my hand but she urged me on. “Oh God, Tom! I’m cumming again!” she wailed, this time trapping my hand hard between her legs with both of her own. Again she was lifted off the bed as her body contorted and shook with the power of her second orgasm. Slowly she began to settle back down onto the bed, taking in deep lungsfull of air as she did so. I held her tightly around her hips as her body peaked and crested. We lay together that way for several minutes, not wanting the moment to end.

Finally sitting up Claire pulled me to her lips. “That was wonderful, darling, WONderful!” she repeated into my mouth as we kissed and she licked her juices off my face. She was still trembling with orgasmic aftershocks as I laid us both gently back down on the bed and cuddled her close to me. “How is your back?” she asked me with a worried expression.

I laughed. “Just fine love.” I cherished her caring and concern. It was so sweet and so different from the way other women had treated me, especially my last lover. Sandra had been a selfish little brat, who thought only of her own pleasure which, I began to realize, was typical of the women I’d chosen to love.

“Hmmmm, you are an incredible woman Claire,” I whispered in her ear. “I want to make you happier than you’ve ever been before. How can I help make that happen?” I asked her.

“In bed or out?” she smiled.

“Both,” I said “But I’ll start with bed.”

“Then fuck me,” she said urgently. “Let me get on top. That will be easiest on your back. Then talk to me while we fuck. Tell me how you like it. Don’t be shy!” she admonished, kissing me lightly and grabbing my now stiffening prick and pumping it to full stand.

“God, yes!” I cried. “Get on me. I’m dying to feel my cock buried inside your hot little pussy!”

With that, Claire moved down my body, gave my erect prick a few quick sucks then straddled my thighs. Taking my throbbing dick in her hand she squatted over the head and guided it inside herself. As I entered her she shuddered and began to move herself up and down my rock hard cock, causing an incredible sensation identical to being sucked off. “I learned how to do this watching porn videos,” she giggled as she pumped away.

“Oh, sweet Jesus, Claire, fuck me!” I panted. “Your cunt is so hot and tight! Fuck me, honey! Gawd!” I gasped. The sensations were incredible. I reached up and grabbed her swaying tits. “I love your titties honey! They’re so big and your nipples are so hard!” I told her as I fondled and squeezed each one. “You don’t know the number of times I jacked off imagining myself here now squeezing your big tits and fucking your hot cunt!” I hoped Claire liked my running dialogue. She did.

“God Tom, I love it when you talk to me that way!” she panted, coming close to climaxing once again, as was I. “”Oh fuck me lover! Drive your cock deep inside me!” Oh! Oh! I’m cumming lover! Cumming again! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!”

Her words sent me over the edge and I came with her, pumping yet more cream, this time deep inside her. I had never experienced an orgasm like it. I felt completely joined to her in body, mind and spirit. When our tremors and shivers began to subside she collapsed against my chest and began sobbing with pleasure. Her hot tears dropped onto my chest as I held and caressed her, never wanting to let her go.

“Oh Claire, I love you so,” I murmured into her hair. “I never knew it could be like this. I am so grateful!”

And I was. Through my friendship with Claire, culminating in our lovemaking, I had rediscovered my manhood. For years, I realized, I had been searching for my mother’s acceptance and love through relationships with selfish, indifferent and often cruel copies of her. If I could make one of these women love me I believed, I could finally love myself. I would be complete. Claire, through her caring and compassion, taught me what a futile quest I was on and what a real and complete woman truly was. The other women in my life, including my sad and alcoholic mother, had no love to give. Claire had it and gave it to me in abundance, freely and without condition.

“Tom, darling, this is a two way street,” she told me, wiping away her tears. “You make me feel so wanted, so sexy. After Carol died and the years passed I wondered if I would ever be pleasing to anyone again. I know we can’t have a conventional relationship…” I began to interrupt. “No. Listen to me Tom. We take this a day at a time and, no matter what else happens, we remain friends. But a conventional relationship? Be realistic. Let’s just enjoy what we have to the fullest.”

Being young, I wanted to plunge ahead into a full romance. Claire’s wisdom knew that wasn’t going to happen. As the days went by we grew closer and enjoyed some of the best sex of our lives. Yet at the same time Claire at least understood that my life was still before me and that hers was coming to a close.

In time I began to understand and appreciate the nature of my relationship with Claire in the way that she did. We had come into each other’s lives at a difficult time of transition and we had helped see each other through to the other side. If we tried to hang on to the sex and romance we would risk damaging or even destroying what we had so carefully created and healed in each other. Our wiser natures prevailed. Besides, Claire refused to have sex with me if I was seeing another girl! ‘Cheating’, of course, was not in her book.

I went on to have three other relationships with women my own age while with Claire, and the third woman I married. Claire was at the wedding as a most honored guest of us both. My mother never even made an appearance.

THE END

X_Ray
X_Ray
7 Followers
12