In Praise of Haitian Women Ch. 04

Story Info
Haitian lady, bisexual Black man and Transsexual gal.
1.7k words
2.33
3.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers

Meet Giselle Lucien, a French Canadian Transgender woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Giselle is fairly active in LGBT circles and believes in fighting for justice and diversity. Born in the environs of Amos, Quebec, and raised in the Capital region of Canada, Giselle studied Women's and Gender Studies at the University of Ottawa, prior to working for the Canadian government as an auditor with the Department of Public Works. When Giselle isn't contending with the tedium of government work, she leads a life like no other...

Giselle Lucien firmly believes in advocating for the downtrodden in society, and believes that LGBT rights are under fire in an ever-changing North American society. Giselle has noticed that Anti-Transgender discrimination is at an all-time high in Canada and has vowed to do something about it. Giselle has been quite critical of certain artists who view the Transgender community as strange or unnatural. That's how she met the Haitian-born Rapper known as T-Dark, or Spencer Thomas.

At first, Giselle Lucien thought that Spencer Thomas was just another Rapper, one of those dudes spewing dubious lyrics in front of a gullible audience. Giselle's research into Spencer Thomas/T-Dark's life turned up some interesting facts. Spencer Thomas was born on February 7, 1990, and attended Carleton University from 2009 to 2013, graduating with a bachelor's degree in Commerce. Unable to find work after graduation, Spencer Thomas joined the entertainment industry as T-Dark, the greatest Canadian Rapper since Drake.

Giselle Lucien never cared for Rap music and viewed T-Dark as just another one of those guys who rage in front of the mike about big-booty bitches, guns and all that Jazz. Well, upon meeting Spencer Thomas, Giselle changed her mind. One look into T-Dark's eyes, and Giselle was hooked. She simply had to get with that man. T-Dark had certain assets which Giselle desperately wanted to sample, in a manner of speaking...

"Oh fuck," Giselle said, as she looked at Spencer Thomas, as the tall, dark and handsome Haitian-American stud unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick dark dick. Giselle grinned and tentatively reached for Spencer's manhood and stroked him gently. Spencer smiled at Giselle and nodded, quite emphatically, at the tall, busty and big-bottomed, deliciously chubby redhead standing before him. Giselle returned Spencer's nod and licked her lips before getting down to business. She knew just what to do...

"Come on, cutie," Spencer said, watching as Giselle got on her knees and pulled her long red hair into a bun. Giselle tugged on Spencer's dick and then gently pulled back his foreskin. Without further ado, Giselle began sucking Spencer's dick, her enthusiasm in that department being completely unmatched. Nobody sucks dick like a White bitch, Spencer thought, smirking as Giselle deep-throated him like it was nobody's business.

"Oh yeah, babe, you taste great," Giselle paused to say, and she winked at Spencer who leaned against the wall, his eyes closed. Giselle felt her nipples harden as she watched Spencer's dark-skinned, virile and muscular body in the throes of passion. Giselle slipped her hand between her thighs and stroked her cock. Giselle is fairly active, sexually speaking, and has been with men and women of all races. She'd never experienced the sexual powers of a strong, masculine Black man like Spencer/T-Dark, though...

"What's going on here?" came a female voice, and both Spencer and Giselle looked up. They were getting down and dirty in the basement of Spencer's recording studio, and had apparently left the door open. Giselle looked comical with Spencer's big dark dick in her mouth. Spencer's eyes snapped open, and instead of panicking, he seemed actually cool with this unexpected turn of events. This ought to be interesting, Giselle thought, quite baffled by Spencer's nonchalant attitude. What was going on here?

"Hey, Wendy, come down here, join us," Spencer said, and he winked at Giselle who, although surprised, continued to suck his big Black dick. The sound of rapidly approaching footsteps interrupted Giselle's flow, but the curvy Transgender redhead bravely continued to suck T-Dark's rather dark dick because she's definitely not a quitter. A tall, curvy Black woman appeared, clad in a red tank top and Black leather pants. Wendy Stania, an Afro-centric Haitian stunner, looked at Giselle then at Spencer, and shook her head.

"Dammit, Spence, another tranny?" Wendy Stania asked, hands on her hips, and Spencer laughed and shrugged. Giselle resented being called a tranny but she couldn't protest because she had a big dark dick down her throat. Spencer looked at Wendy, and Giselle, following the Rapper's gaze, glared at the new arrival. Wendy was attractive in a Video Vixen kind of way, and Giselle could see what a man like Spencer would see in someone like her.

"Alright, ladies, I'm bisexual, and I dig women, and men, and sometimes transsexuals, and I want you both," Spencer said, matter-of-factly. Giselle looked up at Spencer and saw that the tall, handsome brother was serious. Giselle looked at Wendy, and saw that the other gal appeared to be considering Spencer's rather indecent proposal. Wendy came over and kissed Spencer on the lips before looking down at Giselle, almost contemptuous...

"Shoot, I'm down for whatever, Spencer, let's hope this bitch can keep up," Wendy replied, and Spencer laughed. What did I get myself into? Giselle thought as she continued to suck Spencer's dick like there was no tomorrow. Women, men, and even transsexuals or transgender folks who get involved with bisexual men must accept their voracious sexual appetites, lest they get replaced. The world is a sexual menu and the bisexual man's got to have it all. Fortunately, Giselle is the kind of Trans-woman who can roll with the punches...

"This bitch can definitely keep up," Giselle defiantly told Wendy as she sucked on Spencer's balls. Wendy glared at Giselle, and then, with some encouragement from Spencer, the tall, curvy Black woman got down to business. Spencer grinned as Wendy and Giselle knelt before him, side by side, and began pleasuring him together. Wendy sucked Spencer's dick while Giselle sucked on his balls. Let the good times roll, Spencer thought, grinning.

"Hmm, oh yeah handsome, come get some," Wendy said, as she lay on the bed, stark naked, her curvy, chocolate-skinned body glistening in the low light of the recording studio basement. Spencer spread Wendy's thick thighs wide open and began eating her pussy. At the same time, Spencer was getting his ass licked by the rather hungry Giselle, who didn't mind at all. In this manner, the sexually adventurous, gender dynamic trio pleasured one another without fear or shame.

"Fuck that bitch, T-Dark," Giselle said enthusiastically, stroking her thick cock while watching Spencer and Wendy do their thing. Wendy was on all fours, face down and big ass up, while Spencer came up behind her. Spencer gripped Wendy's hips and after putting on a condom, he thrust his big dark dick deep inside of her. Dammit I love that ass, Spencer thought, smacking Wendy's big ass as he slammed his big dick into her pussy. Let the fun continue...

"Giselle, bring that dick over here," Spencer said, and Giselle, curious, came closer. Spencer grabbed Giselle's dick and began stroking it even as he continued ramming his dick into Wendy's pussy. Giselle grinned as Spencer took her dick into his mouth and sucked on it greedily. That's more like it, Giselle thought, and the sexy, curvy Trans-woman rubbed her big tits together while getting her dick sucked by a handsome, macho Black man. Sex didn't get any better than this...

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Wendy squealed as Spencer fucked her with gusto, his thick dark dick filling her up. Looking up, Wendy was a bit surprised to see Spencer sucking on Giselle's dick. Wendy had known that Spencer was bisexual for a long time. They'd been close friends ever since their halcyon days at Carleton University. Wendy and Spencer were friends with benefits, rather than an official couple. The bisexual Haitian brother had his secret desires and didn't care to be tied down. For the moment...

Oh well, Wendy thought, shrugging as she continued to grind her big ass against Spencer's groin, driving his dick inside of her. As the evening rolled on, Spencer, Wendy and Giselle continued with their fun. After smashing Wendy real good, Spencer grabbed another condom and lubricant while Giselle got on all fours, offering her big White ass to the handsome bisexual Rapper...

"My ass is yours, my prince," Giselle said, and Wendy watched as Spencer pushed his hard dick into Giselle's asshole. For ages Spencer had been begging Wendy for a shot at her B-O-O-T-A-Y, but she always refused. Spencer evidently wanted an asshole to fuck and didn't care whom it belonged to. Giselle smirked at the stunned Wendy who watched as Spencer began to fuck her in the ass. That's why genetic women lose their men to us Trans-ladies, we take the dick everywhere, Giselle thought, winking at Wendy as Spencer's dick filled her butt.

"Oh," was all Wendy could say as she watched Spencer plow his dick into Giselle's asshole like there was no tomorrow. Spencer went to town on Giselle, gripping the red-haired Trans-woman's hair and yanking her head back while smacking her big ass and ramming his dick into her asshole. Giselle stroked her big hard dick and backed that ass up, grinding against Spencer as he fucked her. Giselle moaned deeply, loving what Spencer was doing to her. The bisexual Haitian stud had the dick of death, and Giselle couldn't get enough of him...

"Hot damn that ass is good," Spencer said, much later, as he pulled his dick out of Giselle's asshole, after pounding her quite relentlessly. Giselle sighed happily and smiled at Spencer. Wendy looked at the two of them and smiled without saying anything. The sexually adventurous trio hit the showers, and then parted ways. Giselle thanked Wendy and Spencer for their hospitality and then headed home, feeling great.

"The Rap And Hip Hop Communities can be great allies for the LGBT Community, we have more in common than previously thought," Giselle Lucien cryptically wrote on her blog the next day. After this memorable experience, Giselle became a big fan of Rap and Hip Hop, and bought all of Spencer Thomas/T-Dark's greatest hits. When news broke out that the Rapper was starting a family with his long-time lady friend Wendy Stania, Giselle sent them a basket of flowers. All is well that ends well.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers