In Praise of Older Women

Story Info
Young man has eye-opening experience with Mom.
17.9k words
4.58
387.1k
152
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers

"Damn I'd sure like to fuck Judy Carne." I thought to myself as I took a sip from my can of Colt 45 Malt Liquor. It was eight o'clock on Monday night and I was passing the time watching Laugh-in and drinking beer. My Mom was cooking dinner in the kitchen and Dad was taking a long hot shower to wash off the grime from work.

"Mickey." Mom yelled. "Could you come in here and give me a hand?"

"Sure Mom." I yelled back. "I'll be right there."

I got up off the couch and kind of staggered a bit before heading off unsteadily toward the kitchen. "I must have been drinking that beer too fast." I thought to myself, "Beer hell Mick, you've drunk at least three so far, your half in the bag my boy-o." And I chuckled under my breath.

In the kitchen I encountered a disaster area. My mother was not much of a cook but she was a master at making a mess. There were bowls here and a pan or two there, all of them dirty. It is beyond me how a person could make such a mess while making a meal of meatloaf for three, but my dear Mother managed the feat every time.

"Could you wash a few things up for me sweetie?" She asked as she put the stirred something on the stove that may have been gravy.

"Sure Mom." I replied as I walked past her to the sink.

I started the water running in the sink, gathered up the dishes and pans, and stacked them on the counter. Then I turned to the fridge, opened it and pulled out a can of malt liquor.

"Have you finished your homework?" My mother asked.

Without turning around I answered, "Yes Mother. I finished up the last of the calculus just before Laugh-in came on. Why?"

"Just making sure sweetie." She replied, "I have to make sure that my big man has his work all finished before he has his fun." She paused for a second and then said, "Would you get me a beer out too baby? All this cooking in this hot kitchen has made your old mother thirsty."

I pulled another can of malt liquor from the opened case in the fridge, popped the top on both cans and turned to hand a can to her. She took the can in a hand covered with flour, put it to her lips and took a long appreciative pull on the beverage.

"Thanks," she said, "I needed that." Before she reached out with the other hand, tussled my hair and blew me a kiss.

"Damn it Mom." I sputtered in frustration of having my hair covered in flour.

"Now watch your language Mickey. You might be nineteen but I am still your mother. Show me some respect." She said with a motherly tone of admonition.

"Yes Mom. Anything you want Mom." I replied contritely.

"In that case would you hold the can while I take a drink? I need to stir the gravy so it doesn't scorch." She asked as she continued to cook.

I put the can to her lips and tilted it up while she took a sip. After she had finished I put the can back on the counter and Mom said theatrically, "Thank you my dearest son. You know just how to keep your mommy happy."

"My pleasure," I replied as I lifted my can to my lips for a long drink of my own.

Mom put her beer on the shelf above the stove and went back to stirring the stuff in the pan. I put my beer down on the counter and began to wash the dishes.

As I washed the dishes I occasionally I would glance over appraisingly at my mother. She was a fine figure of a woman who at thirty-eight was anything but old. Sure she was older, but to my eye, she was just reaching her prime. You see I liked older women; I adored older women, after all older women really knew how to take care of their men. They didn't try to jerk you around like some of the young stuff did. What was it that Ben Franklin said, "They don't swell, they don't tell, and they're grateful as hell."

Yeah I loved older gals. In fact right now I was involved with three gals older than myself, hell one was a couple of years older than Mom. All three of the women were married, and all three were hot as hell.

When I thought of my mother, I thought of her just as any adoring son should. But when I looked at her, I looked at her as I would look at any other woman. And from that perspective I found her to be a very pleasing woman to look at.

My Mom was not voluptuous by any stretch of the imagination; in fact slim would probably have described her best. She was five foot six and one hundred ten pounds with a nice firm ass and what looked like a nice handful of breast. Her auburn hair reached her shoulder and was kept in place by prodigious use of hair spray. She smoked way too much and drank to excess at times. But all in all I thought that she was beautiful, after all she was my mother.

She definitely was hot from cooking over the stove. I could see sweat spots on her blouse and I noticed that she had unbuttoned a couple of the buttons. With the buttons undone I could catch just the faint hint of cleavage when she turned her body toward me.

I could tell that the sweat had run down her chest because there was a faint trace of flour on her breasts where she had rubbed at the beads of sweat. The sweat must have been running down her forehead too because she ran her hand across her face and left a trail of flour on her skin. I began to chuckle at the sight of my dear Mom, sweaty and covered in flour.

"What the hell is funny?" She asked.

"Oh nothing, " I lied as I continued to laugh softly while I washed the last of the pans.

"Are you laughing at your poor old mother?" She asked.

"Yeah, " I replied. "You look funny covered in flour." And I chuckled again.

"Why you evil child you." She said, " How dare you laugh at your mother."

She turned and started walking toward me, her flour covered hands upraised. "I'll teach you to laugh at your Mom." She said as she moved toward me. As she advanced she reached into the open flour canister and grabbed a handful of fresh flour. With a devilish and somewhat bleary-eyed smile on her lips she reached out to rub my face with flour clenched in her hands.

I tried to fend her off but I raised my sudsy hands too late and only managed to trail my hands across her upper torso and dislodge the few remaining buttons on her blouse. Her blouse fell open exposing her bra-covered breasts.

I stood transfixed by the sight of my mothers flour streaked tits as she ran her flour caked hands over my face and hair. As she moved, the flesh of her breasts jiggled deliciously. They seemed to move in slow motion, like when they film humming birds hovering over a flower. She rubbed quite vigorously at my face and hair with the flour in her hands, seeming to enjoy tremendously covering me with a thick coating of flour.

As she rubbed the flour onto me the movement continued to translate into jiggles and joggles in the flesh of her boobs. I tried again to push her away but this time she deflected my hand and it landed on the warm skin of her tit, I pulled it away as quickly as I could but I was still left with the indelible memory of the softness of my mothers breast.

She then moved to my side to finish her handiwork and as she did her chest rubbed against my arm causing a shock to run through my body and my cock to start to get rigid. She seemed to be completely unaware of the show she was putting on for me and I remember thinking, "Damn, those things are a lot bigger than I remembered."

I turned away from her to hide the bulge in my pants and this made her attack me with renewed energy. "Chicken." She giggled, "Can't deal with your old Mom huh?" And she reached around to smear my face with flour. When she did that she pulled her body close to against my back and her breasts rubbed against me causing my semi hard erection to blossom into a full-blown woody.

When I had been suitably covered with flour she stepped back to admire her handiwork. She put her hands on her hips, smiled at me and said, "That'll teach you to laugh at me smarty."

I turned part way around to look at her. The exertion of her covering me with flour had winded Mom and her chest was rising and falling rapidly. With her blouse hanging fully open I had a clear view of her creamy cleavage. The sight made my already hard dick tingle with passion. If she hadn't been my mother I probably would have pulled her to me and planted a long, hot, passionate kiss on her soft lips.

With my eyes glued to her exposed cleavage I said, "Yeah, it sure will Mom."

Mom must have felt a breeze or maybe she sensed my eyes boring into her breasts because she looked down and saw that she was exposed to the waist. She pulled the blouse together and said, "Well. It looks like I'm falling apart."

She laughed as she turned away to button her blouse and then she said, "That sure was fun. Were going to have to do that more often."

I replied, "Yeah it was fun mom. We can do it anytime you want to." I wasn't lying either, I had really enjoyed the contact and my stiff dick showed it too.

I drained the sink and picking up a clean washrag began to wash the flour from my face and neck. I got most of the stuff off my skin and I put my head under the faucet and rinsed most of the white powder out of my hair.

The effect of the washing removed the visible traces of the flour but I felt sticky and only a nice warm shower was going to take care of that. That would have to wait till dad finished in the bathroom.

I dried off my hair with a dishtowel, picked up my beer, leaned back against the counter, and took a drink. My mouth seemed to be patched and I drained the can of beer so I got another one from the fridge. This time I got one out for Mom and sat it next to the one on the sink.

"Why aren't you the sweet son?" She said as she continued to cook.

I glanced over at Mom; she was bent over peering into the oven. Her butt was angled toward me and she was checking to see if the meatloaf was done. As she peered into the oven she was humming and moving her ass in rhythm with a song that I didn't recognize.

I stood there rather unsteadily watching her cook and took another swig from the malt liquor. I was becoming a little drunk by this time and my hormones were running a little high too. My cock was still a moderately hard from our little tussle earlier. The movements of her body had its inevitable effect on me, which was one of arousal.

I was always a little horny, even at my best behavior. Seeing as how I was a little bit buzzed right now, the swaying of her ass was beginning to get to me.

Not being at all shy around the women, if she hadn't been my mom, I probably would have done something obscene to her like rubbing my cock against the crack of her ass. But since she was my mother I simply turned away and muttered softly under my breath, "Damn fine stuff, somebody needs to have at that."

As if on cue Dad walked into the room. He was wearing just a t-shirt and his boxers and he was drinking from a glass filled with a brown liquid that I assumed was bourbon. I was about to say something inane like, "Hello daddy-o." When he put his finger to his lips and walked up behind Mom, put his hands on her hips, and started rubbing his crotch against her ass. She wiggled her ass against him and said, "Why Mickey, you're sure affectionate tonight."

Dad gave me a leering grin as he continued to grind his dick against my Mothers ass. He winked at me and ran his hands up her torso until he reached her breasts. He took her tits in his callused hands and began to knead them. Mom said, "Mmmm, that feels good baby. You sure know how to make your mommy feel good."

Mom reached up on the counter and grabbed her can of beer and brought it to her lips for a drink while she poked the meatloaf with a fork. She must have drained half the can before she put it back on the counter and let out a big sigh.

Dad had this big shit-eating grin on his face while he massaged Mom's tits and ass. I could tell that this was going to lead to bigger and better things for this pair and was about to leave the room before they started to fuck on the counter top.

I drained my beer, dropped it in the trash and started to leave when Dad motioned me with a jerk of his head to come over. I looked at him quizzically and he motioned again so I moved over to the stove.

Dad took his hand off of Mom's tit and grabbed mine. I was about to object when he placed my hand on my mother's breast and started to move aside. As he moved away, my Mom said, "Don't stop now Mickey, you're making your mommy feel really good."

Dad put his hand against my waist and pulled me into his place against my mother's ass. My left hand seemed to go naturally to her other breast and I started to massage her tits like dad had been doing. I bent my legs slightly to bring my dick in line with the crack of her ass and pushed against her butt.

I thought that she might pull away from the contact. My drunken mind still registered her as my mother and I figured that she would end the game when she realized that it was I against her ass and not Dad. But instead I felt a slight backward pressure against my still hard cock as I started to lightly grind my crotch against her like dad had been doing.

"Mmmm, feels like your all ready for your momma." She purred, " But we have to be careful in case your Daddy walks in. We don't want him to get wise to us do we?"

She continued to grind her ass against my engorged member as she straightened from peering into the oven. "Unnnngh." She moaned theatrically as she reached for the can of beer.

She picked up the can of malt liquor from the counter and drained it. All the while she kept her firm buttocks pressed against my quickly hardening crank and continued to grind away.

When she finished the beer she placed the can on the counter and sighed, "Ummmmm, that feels real nice baby. Show your hot momma how you really feel about her."

She moved her hands and put them over mine, pressing them more tightly against her soft flesh. The feel of my hands squeezing her soft flesh brought my cock to a state of painful hardness and she thrust her buttocks even harder against it.

"God that feels good. You really like your momma don't you?" She moaned effusively and rotated my hands more insistently over her boobs for a moment or two before pulling my hands loose from the soft flesh of her breasts. Moaning softly as she did so she slowly guided my hands across her flat stomach and down to her thin waist.

"Ummmmm." She moaned as she pushed her body back against mine and wrapped my arms tightly around her drawing our bodies closer together. Mom leaned back against me, the scent of her hair filled my nostrils, and she said hoarsely, "Momma's getting real hot Mickey, why don't you give your old Mother a kiss on the neck to cool her off."

She angled her neck to the side and I put my lips to her feverish skin. She thrust her ass back against me as I kissed her shoulder lightly once and then again before I got brave enough to really get into it. I kissed the smooth, hot skin of her sweet shoulder, running my tongue up her hot flesh to the base of her neck.

She moaned as she ran her hands slowly across my forearms, gently stroking the hair on my arms, making the skin tingle and goose flesh rise. Moving her hands from my arms she leaned against me forcefully, almost forcing her fevered flesh against my wanton lips. Then she reached behind her and slowly ran her fingers over my denim-covered thighs before resting her fingers on the muscular cheeks of my ass.

"Unnnngh." I heard her groan as she dug her fingers into my quivering muscles and pulled me ever more tightly against her thrusting buttocks. I let out a low moan of my own as she continued grinding her tight ass insistently against my rock hard dick.

The muscles of her stomach quivered beneath my fingers and I felt her ass buck against me. She exhaled lustily and made a sound almost like a cat purring.

"Mmmmngh." She moaned softly.

I knew that she had cum and for an instant I felt a stroke of shame before the lust of the situation overtook me again and I pushed my lips tighter against the burning flesh of her aquiline neck and sucked at her soft skin with violent abandon.

"God baby that feels good." She whispered breathlessly. "Its making me so dizzy I think that I'm going to faint. Just make sure that your father doesn't catch us."

I looked over at Dad. He was leaning against the doorframe sipping his booze. There was a big smile on his face and his cock was beginning to peek out of the slit in his boxers. He was enjoying this immensely and as I watched, his free hand began to stroke his hard cock through the fabric of his underwear.

His eyes were half closed with lust as he watched his wife rub her firm ass against the hard cock of his son. As I continued to watch him he took another sip from his drink, redoubled his efforts on his now fully exposed member and gave me a leering grin. I doubted that there was any way that he was going to be getting mad about this any time soon.

I once more put my mouth against the fiery flesh of my mother's neck and playfully bit her tender flesh. I felt her lightly shiver as I bit my way up her sweet neck to just below her jaw line and then down again.

Pulling her tight against me with my left arm, I ran my right hand over her flat stomach, under her blouse and took her firm, small breast in my hand. The rough texture of her bra felt erotic against my fingers as I gently squeezed her succulent fruit. I could barely feel her erect nipple through the fabric of her brassiere. I wanted so to feel the bare flesh of her breast in my hand, but when I tried to move my hand beneath her underwear, I heard a guttural plea of, "Uh, uh, please, no, baby." So I ceased to try and simply embraced the firm flesh of her boob through her bra.

I gently continued to massage first one breast and then the other. The texture of the fabric of her bra against my palm was exciting. My thumb gently stroked the skin exposed above the fetters of the brassier. Her skin was soft and smooth against the pad of my thumb as I massaged her soft skin. I felt the heat of her skin against mine and the flames of my passion were fanned and I squeezed them harder.

Unnnngh." She moaned. "That's the way to treat your mommy. Squeeze me hard baby."

I trailed my tongue gently and slowly back up her neck and I could feel the goose flesh forming in its wake. The gyrations of her hips became more insistent and I could swear that I felt her quiver and push back against me even harder. She moaned lightly and tilted her head back allowing me access to the line of her jaw and front of her neck. I ran my tongue over her jaw and down her neck then back up to her ear.

I kissed her lightly on the ear and ran my tongue first up and then down the backside of her ear before pushing it into her ear. "Oooh, that tickles." She gushed as she turned her head to allow me greater access to her hot flesh. I heard her softly moan, she exhaled slowly and luxuriantly and her body went slack for a second against me. If it had been anyone but my mother I would have suspected that she had just cum again.

I ran a line of kisses down her jaw and she turned her head at the same time. Our lips met, a soft melding of flesh in what was more than a maternal kiss but not a kiss of raging passion.

I tasted on her lips the tang of vodka along with the bitterness of the beer. Our lips parted and then joined again, this time I could have sworn that her tongue grazed my lips before retreating back into her mouth.

"Thank you Mickey, this is real nice." She whispered softly.

Mom pulled her hands from my ass and I unwrapped my arms from around her waist, I figured that the game was over and started to step away. But Mom twisted in my arms, turning completely around, and put her arms around my neck.

She looked into my eyes for an instant and I could see a look of amused defiance in them. She smashed her lips to mine and gave me a warm, wet, but tongue less kiss. The kiss was definitely not chaste but it was not one of great passion. However the groans and moans she was making made it sound a lot more sexual than it really was.

Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers