In Praise Of Rayfella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,119 Followers

"Are you sure you can do this? You still might be sore."

"I'll take as much as I can." She replied. "You just lay back and watch. I desperately want some of your cum in me - in my pussy."

I watched Rayfella lift herself on and off of my cock never taking more than half of it. I put my hands behind my head and alternated my gaze between her torso and our coupling. A few long minutes passed. A very, few long minutes passed. My concern was for her comfort.

"Come on sugar! I know you're close!" She encouraged. "Shoot that stuff into my pussy!"

My torso involuntarily lifted off the bed as my cock jerked inside of her once, twice, three times.

"You had a great deal of control over your orgasm, don't you?"

"I can come on demand or fuck you all day." I replied.

She lifted off by cock and came down to hug and kiss me. I rolled her to my left side and put my right hand to her pussy and began fingering her clit.

"MMmmmaaa!" She moaned. "I love your hands! I love your tongue! And I love your thick cock! Right there! Oh Jesus! Right there! And heavens, I love your finger!"

"I love the taste and the smell of your pussy!" I continued the sexual banter. "That tight little pussy of yours that grips my cock................."

"AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! fuckkkkkkkkkk!" She howled as the orgasm gripped her.

"I think that I'm not the only hungry one." I teased.

From that night until May 30 when I married Alice, Rayfella and I saw quite a bit of each other. Enough time that I became acquainted with the neighbors on both sides of her home. I don't know how she explained me. We kissed and hugged openly on her back patio and yard. I didn't really care. We had some good times in her bed.

She probably would have cut me off after my wedding. She said she was going to.

She left June 1 on a freighter bound for Australia. She emailed me often. Unfortunately, and very sadly, she had a massive heart attack on a freighter in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, while returning to the west coast. She was buried at sea as she had requested in signed papers. The captain documented everything and took pictures. Thee other travelers signed papers of witness.

After the "celebration of life" service at the beach a month later, I had a number of women approach me, telling me how much I had meant to Rayfella. I felt like one of the neighbor ladies was hitting on me but I was not inclined to find out.

On the slightly brighter side of life, I received $100,000 from her estate. She had a 72-year-old son that called me a "lowlife" among other things in the lawyer's office. He promised to take me to court, causing me to spend a great deal of the money in challenge. Her two daughters were there also and knew of their mother's intimacy and happiness with me. "The young man made our mother very happy. He is not a bad person," were the words of one of them. They threatened retribution if their brother took any action against me. Still, I left the check on the lawyer's desk as I left.

Two weeks later I received the check in the mail with a few words of apology from Rayfella's son. It took a BIG lie to explain the money to Alice.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,119 Followers
12