In Praise of the Bum Ch. 04

Story Info
They meet at last but don't know what will happen.
4k words
4.72
15k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PLEASE SEE THE 3 PREVIOUS STORIES IN THIS SERIES TO GET AN UNDERSTANDING OF THE BACKGROUND AND HOW WE GOT TO HERE............

My mind was running on overdrive and not allowing me to sleep. I didn't want to disturb my partner lying beside me. Her regular breathing indicated she was fast asleep but I knew she was a light sleeper so I didn't want to toss and turn and wake her. I wanted to be alone. I wanted to relive the last few hours, even the last few days. Having met Jane on line and chatted with her, we swapped erotic pictures and I had seen her masturbate in front of me. I then came clean and admitted I had seen her on the same train as me. I didn't know how she would react, but she laughed and we had agreed to meet the following morning at the train station, which was now only a matter of hours away.

The girl, only a few years older than my daughter, wanted to meet me. She didn't freak, she didn't call me a lecherous old perv. She could have done all of that. Maybe she would meet me with her boyfriend. She claimed not to have one, but who knows what reality exists behind internet profiles and conversations. Would he be 6 foot 6 with muscles in his spit? Ready to flatten me out and make a scene in front of all the regular commuters. He would shout and scream at me and call me a dirty old man.

Or worse, would she meet me with a local policeman. And accuse me of what? Stalking? My life would be ruined.

"Oh God!" I sighed, myself wishing myself to sleep. Maybe I had nothing to fear. She seemed genuine and found the whole thing interesting. Entertaining even. Maybe she would just laugh and we would chat. I remembered my last comment to her was that I would cum on her tits. Jane had seemed totally non plussed by that! What would happen if she invited me back to her place? Would she want me to really do it? Really cum on her? Would she want more?

My thoughts were interrupted by my partner turning over. She remained fast asleep but her movement reminded me I was in a relationship. All these thoughts and issues shouldn't let me lose sight of the fact that if anything should develop I would be cheating. Playing away from home. Committing adultery. Call it what you will I would be a shit. A grade one shit. Unfortunately I had, in the past had a bit on the side. Not proud of it. But it was fun and I never let it affect my marriage. Well there was more than one time; but that's another story.

I must have eventually got to sleep as I was woken by the alarm. Having done my morning absolutions, I headed to the station. I couldn't think straight I still didn't know what to expect, what to say and what to do. I really hoped Jane would take the lead.

I noticed her car in the car park as I parked near hers. I walked to the platform and saw her standing beside the newspaper stand. She saw me and smiled. I smiled back taking in what I saw. She was wearing those jeans; the jeans where it all started where I saw her perfectly proportioned bum tightly enclosed in them. Her blouse had the top couple of buttons undone, just giving the slightest hint of cleavage.

"Hello," she said smiling at me. "How are you?"

"Fine," I replied. "You?"

She nodded. "A bit tongue tied, not sure what to say."

"Same here."

"This is a bit strange isn't it?" she said quietly looking around the platform.

I smiled. "Yes, you could say that. Strange, bizarre, spooky even. But I am glad I came clean if you know what I mean!"

Jane laughed. "Yes, I know what you mean," before adding "even if what we talked about and did was hardly clean!"

I felt my prick stir. "Yes, that's so true." I replied.

Our train pulled in and we silently headed towards the edge of the platform. The crush of morning commuters took place as we all pushed our way on the train. Jane managed to get a seat and I stood alongside her. Unfortunately my groin was level with her face. She looked up and me and smiled before getting her ipod out. As she set it up, she put one ear piece in and then as she did the other one, the one nearest me, her hand just brushed against me as she put the ear piece in. She had gently brushed against my prick, that immediately reacted but, thankfully, as she only touched it for a second in a sweeping movement, she probably wouldn't have noticed. Nobody else would have seen this, nobody would have cared. I looked down at her and caught her looking up and me smiling. Almost mocking me. She had done it on purpose. She was teasing me. She knew what she had done. It had been planned!

I turned away so that my side was now alongside her rather than my groin. I looked down and she made a face of disappointment. She was definitely teasing me. Aware of my budding erection I didn't want to encourage anything, but I was getting seriously aroused.

Before I knew it the train was pulling into the terminus where we would alight. As the passengers prepared to get off, Jane stood up and pushed in front of me. It looked like a typical case of pushing to get off the train. But she then took half a step backwards, backing her beautiful bum into my groin, before giving a little wriggle and making a half step forward. Again, nobody would have noticed unless they were studying us in particular, but all her movements were so gentle and precise anything could be misunderstood and perceived to be a genuine accident; a bit like when I touched her hand on the handrail in the underground train all those days ago.

We got off the train together and walked side by side towards the ticket barriers. Passing through them in the automated fashion perfected after far too many commuting journeys, Jane stopped the other side of them and looked up at me.

"Ok?" she said knowingly.

I nodded.

"Nobody saw," she smiled.

"I hope not!"

Jane laughed. "Too bad if they did!"

I smiled at her, unsure what to say.

"Anyway," she said with a wicked smile, "it makes the journey better. What shall we do going home?"

"Catch different trains?" I said laughing at the absurdity of our conversation.

"Oh, that would be what sad. Let's go for the 18.15 and see what happens."

And with that she was off. I knew what underground line she was heading for as I it was on the underground that I had first seen her, but her manner indicated she wanted to be on her own. It was a bit like being on MSN I thought. No prolonged good byes or anything where she said her bit and cut the connection.

The day went through its normal tedium and the time dragged until I could make the escape and leave the office.

I got to the mainline station just after 6.00 and stood by the announcement boards, waiting. Waiting for what I had no idea. Waiting for whom; I was waiting for Jane. Like a lovestruck teenager I was being dragged into her net. A net of exhibitionist activity. An activity that so far I was a willing but passive participant. Something that I had no idea where it was going but something I was more than willing to continue with.

My silent thoughts were interrupted by a female voice. "Hey wakey wakey. You look like you have been stood up. Well tough luck mister you haven't!"

Jane greeted me and leant forward to give me a chaste kiss on the cheek.

"Hello," was all I could think of saying, surprised by her approach and public kiss; albeit it was the sort of kiss a daughter would give her father. However in this case there was a reaction again in my groin that I wouldn't get when kissing a family member!

"Hi, you OK?"

I nodded. "Let's get the train."

"No," she said in a firm voice. "I want us to be one of the last on."

I shrugged my shoulders as I realised that she had taken charge of the situation and I was merely to go along with her wishes.

We stood in silence as the seconds and then the minutes ticked away. With barely a minute to go before the train was due to leave, Jane looked up at me and said; "OK, let's go."

I followed her through the ticket barriers my eyes glued to her jean clad bum, wishing my budding hardness to disappear and wondering what the next half an hour had in store. Clearly she had a plan, I had no idea, but was intrigued nevertheless, and, to be honest, a little bit fearful.

We got on the train with seconds to spare before the doors closed. The train was packed and there was no chance of a seat, so we stood in the area of the train where the doors were. There were probably about a dozen other people in this space and as the train pulled out of the station we all rocked in unison. Jane was standing facing me. She was a few inches shorter than me her forehead about level with my mouth. As the commuters rocked with the swaying motion of the train Jane leant forward so that her forehead was inches from my lips. Did she want me to sway and kiss her? Surely not as that would be too public, but before I knew it, the train jolted and her forehead and my lips collided. It must have been on purpose. She pulled back and looked up at me and smiled.

As the train picked up speed and the crushed commuters got used to the invasion of their personal body space, I felt something rub against my prick. Jane had moved her arms so that they were in front of her and hidden from all, she slowly ran her fingers along the outline of my hardening cock. I took a deep breath and looked at her smiling face; a face that gave nothing away about what was happening out of everyone's sight.

Her touch was light but was having the desired effect and my cock was hardening. Her touch got more pronounced and she was virtually stroking me through my trousers. I did my best to stifle a groan and look elsewhere but I was aware that she was staring at me, almost mocking me as she continued her exquisite stroking.

Then as the train rocked again, she stopped. Due to our close proximity to each other I felt her hands move up her body and then stop. She pushed back a bit, as much as she could in the confined place and I looked down as she undid two more buttons of her blouse. Even more cleavage was now on show. I could see the tops of her milky white breasts as the blouse exposed a bit more, with only a fraction of an inch to go until I would be able to see her nipples. She was obviously not wearing a bra and, as she looked around to see that she was not being looked at, she moved the fabric that fraction of an inch so that I had a perfect view of a hard erect nipple. Before I could take it all in, the view was taken away from me as she covered herself up. As she had done this morning, everything was done in such a manner that unless someone was studying our every movement, none of what was happening would be seen.

Her hands moved down again, but this time she found my zip and started to gently tug it down.

"Oh God no!" I thought and silently implored her to stop. I looked at her smiling face as bit by bit she lowered the zip. I shook my head to try and stop her which only resulted in a bigger smile and a nod from her as she got the zip fully open. I then felt her fingers explore their way through my clothes until I felt her gently touch my rock hard prick, touching it with the softest of touches and exploring its shape. I looked out of the window hoping against hope that we would be near our station but was disappointed to see we were still over 15 minutes away from where we would get off.

Jane was getting bolder with her exploring and was now rubbing the tip, spreading the moisture of my pre cum around my pricks head. Her arms were not moving, just her wrist and hand so nobody could see that she was wanking me in the middle of a packed train. Despite the location and the fear I had I was really turned on and was doing my best not to let the enjoyment show on my face or to utter any groans of appreciation as her stroking continued. She was now doing the act that I knew would get me into trouble, she was pulling my foreskin backwards and forwards over the engorged head of my throbbing prick. Sensing that she had hit the spot Jane held me tighter and tried to stroke me faster without giving anything away by her upper body movements.

The train slowed down and people rocked and moved together again as if in a choreographed dance. As the train stopped, Jane patted my hard cock and removed her hand. We all shuffled to let the one or two passengers out which allowed some more room for those of us standing in the doorway. There was now too much space and not enough passengers to allow Jane's game to continue so we stood a foot or so apart and I did my best to surreptitiously do my flies up. She pulled a face of disappointment and then did something that nearly made me cum; looking around to ensure nobody was looking at her she put one of her fingers in her mouth and licked it. Not erotically but almost like someone would do so to lick jam or something off their finger. The movement was over in seconds and she mouthed "nice!" to me and smiled while continuing to look around to see if she was being observed.

My eyes were drawn to her chest and her ever so slightly exposed cleavage. There was no more than lots of other girls would show, and you would only know what she had done if you knew that originally only two buttons had been undone.

Aware of my gaze, Jane went to open her blouse a bit more but stopped. I looked at her and saw her looking at another passenger who was doing his best not to look at Jane, but clearly must have noticed something. She returned her gaze to me and smiled.

We were soon arriving at our station and thankfully my hard prick had reduced in size allowing me to walk without drawing attention to my predicament.

I followed Jane as we got off the train and headed towards the car park. I was desperately not trying to look at her bum, knowing the reaction it would have on me, but a man's got to do what a man's got to do and every so often I caught a quick look at the perfection of a bum in front of me.

As we approached our cars, Jane stopped and looked at me. "Do you know Botterels Wood?"

I nodded.

"Let's go there. What do you think?"

Botterels Wood was a well known local "Lovers Lane" where there were many roadways that led deep into the wood that gave total privacy and seclusion.

"OK," I said. "When?"

"Now?"

"Ok, I will follow you." I said my voice thick with emotion.

Jane turned and got into her car and before I knew it we were leaving the station car park and heading to the wood. As we approached the wood, Jane turned off and drove about half a mile into it.

Jane stopped and I pulled up alongside.

We both got out of our cars. She smiled as she approached me. I had no idea what was going to happen, but the look on her face seemed to indicate that she had a plan and I was going to follow it.

"That was fun on the train wasn't it!" she said.

"Well yes, but I wondered if we would be caught," I replied.

"But that's the fun. You were really hard, I liked that."

I laughed and said, "Yes, and so was your nipple."

"It still is, look." She opened her blouse showing me her nipple. She then undid the remainder of her buttons and stood in front of me with her beautiful breasts on show, both breasts topped off with rock hard, dark nipples.

"Do you want me to touch them?"

I nodded.

She took each one and gently tweaked them marking them harder than ever and stick out even further.

"Are you hard?" she asked looking at my groin as she continued to play with her nipples.

"Yes."

"Show me."

Joining in the game, I undid my fly.

"Take your trousers off, right off."

I looked around; we were totally alone. Despite some misgivings, I undid my belt and lowered my trousers.

"And your boxers."

Silently I stepped out of my boxers with my rock hard fully aroused prick on show.

"Oh that's nice, so nice," she said stepping towards me and running her fingers along it, just as she had done in the train.

She stopped and stepped back. Without saying a word she removed her blouse and then undid her jeans, stepping out of them and putting them on the ground. She stood, hands on hips, wearing nothing but the briefest of thongs. Turning around to show me her bum she removed the thong and turned back to face me; totally naked.

I took in the beauty. The neatly trimmed pussy with just the briefest hint of pubic hair. The perfectly proportioned breasts with the dark hard nipples. My prick twitched as my eyes stared at Jane standing naked in front of me. Not on a webcam, but in the middle of a secluded wood. In the flesh.

Jane stepped towards me and grabbed my hand. "Come here," she commanded and led me towards her car.

She sat down in the driver's seat but swivelled so that she sat sidewise her feet on the ground outside of the car. She pulled me close and made me stand with my prick was only inches from her face. Was she going to suck me off?

She reached out and gently started to stroke my cock again. She kept perfect eye contact with me as she gently stroked me. She started to lick her lips and then I noticed her other hand go down between her legs which she had now opened.

I looked around as the pleasure engulfed me. I was standing in the middle of a wood being wanked off by this beauty, while she was pleasuring herself at the same time.

The stroking continued, just like she had on the train she spread the pre-cum around to ease the foreskin backwards and forwards over the helmet of my prick. I could hear her breathing quicken and I could see the fingers of her left hand deep inside her, then outside rubbing her clit. I could hear how wet she was, I could sense she was close to cumming, as was I.

She removed her fingers from her pussy and standing up, without missing a beat stroking me, she presented them to me mouth. I eagerly licked and sucked her fingers, loving the taste of her pussy juice.

She then sat down and continued playing with herself. She then leant forward and very gently engulfed the engorged head of my prick in her mouth. She sucked and licked the head. I moaned in appreciation as I felt her tongue wrap itself around my prick and explore the hole at its tip.

It only lasted a few seconds before she removed my prick from her hot wet mouth.

"You're close aren't you?" she said as she gently resumed the stroking of my prick.

"Yes," I said almost unable to talk due to the sensations flooding my body.

"Me too. I want you to wank and cum over my tits while I play with myself. You said you would yesterday," she said smiling with a rude glint in her eye.

"Go on, please," she implored as she stopped stroking me.

Beyond the point of no return, I did as she asked. I watched her watching me and then lowered my eyes to look as she rubbed herself harder and faster towards the inevitable climax.

I stood there, my hard prick inched from her face. Her lips were open and she obviously enjoyed the sight of me getting close to cumming and liked the sensations as her fingers made squelchy noises between her legs.

She leant back a bit and opened her legs wider; improving what was already a very pleasurable view.

"I am nearly there!" she said breathlessly.

"Me too!" I grunted.

"My tits, cum on my tits!" she cried as she leant forward again and froze as she came. She cried out as she came. "Yes, oh fuck yes, I'm cumming. Oh God I can't stop!"

This pushed me over the edge and I started cumming too; aiming my prick towards her offered breasts as squirt after squirt of thick white cum covered her nipples and breasts.

I stopped my stroking after the last squirt and stood there, in the middle of a deserted wood, regaining my breath.

I felt Jane pull me closer and the next thing was the feeling of warmth around my softening prick as she took it deep into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it.

"That's better," she said after a few seconds as she stopped sucking me, "can't have you dirty can we. It needed a clean."

12