In Pursuit of Mrs Kramer Ch. 03

Story Info
The pursuit goes to a new level.
5.6k words
4.74
70.4k
55

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nevets13
nevets13
406 Followers

This installment may or may not be the last in this story, I haven't really decided yet, so if you have any suggestions, let me know.


As the week went by, I found myself missing Donna, and wondered whether she felt the same way. Of course, being on midnight shift, I really didn't get much chance to see her as she would leave her house about the same time I was getting home from work. I did want to talk to her though because I had gotten an email at work. Our employee committee had put together a Holiday Party for next Saturday and we needed to RSVP by Friday. I left a little early on Friday morning to get home and as I pulled up she was walking out of her door.

"Good morning, neighbor," I said.

"HI there, stranger, "she said, "or should I call you Dracula? "And we both laughed. We stood there for a second making small talk when I mentioned about the party.

"So, you're sure you want me to go with you to this party?" she asked.

"If I wasn't, I wouldn't ask you," I replied.

"Yes but how will it look, you with some old lady?"

"Geez, don't worry about that. And, you are definitely not an old lady like I told you. Hell, look at all the celebrity couples. Besides, I won't hold the age difference against you if you don't hold it against me. You can take pictures and make your friends jealous of you with a young stud," I laughed.

"You know what, you're right!" she said. "I don't care what anyone thinks, except you."

"Ok, so can I put you down as a yes? By the way, it's formal so I will be wearing a tux so you will have to wear whatever the female equivalent is."

"Female equivalent?" she laughed. "You're not too up on social things are you?"

"Nah, for me, paper napkins are a social upgrade from paper towels."

Rolling her eyes, she walked over to her car and said, "Well, I have to go but yes, put me down, it's a date. See you later handsome."

Well that was stupid, I thought. Now I have to go buy a tux.

Over the course of the next week, I was back on the day shift so I was able to see her but she seemed pretty busy. I did notice that she apparently was coming home, changing, and then going to the gym. If nothing else, she is pretty amazing as her workout attired from head to toe always matched. Other than to say hi, we were pretty much ships in the night.

Being the junior manager, I got the duty for the Holidays. I was actually kind of glad that I wasn't going to be able to get out to the West Coast for Christmas as I figured it would give me more time in my pursuit of Donna.

On the Friday before the party, I went to the men's shop and picked up the first tux I had ever owned. I had to admit it really looked sharp and of course, they talked me into another few hundred dollars' worth of things like cufflinks, buttons, etc. I figured she wouldn't be able to resist but to make sure, I also had a dozen roses sent to her dress store with a card that just had my initial on it. After work, a bunch of us went out for drinks at a local bar. A few of my friends were surprised that I was bringing a date to the party as no one had ever seen me out with anyone. The running joke was whether or not I would bring an air pump with me to inflate her in case something happened. (In other words, a blow up doll). The other one was what is his name. As we were sitting there, I got a text message with a picture of the flowers and a heart emoticon that said, "Can't wait!!!!" Smiling, I put my phone back in my pocket.

The Saturday of the event came and I got a phone call about 10:00 from Donna confirming that I was picking her up at 7. She then went on and on about nails, hair, etc. that she had to get done so she wanted to make sure she was on time. At that point, I was thankful I was a guy. Hell all I had to do was shower, shave and get dressed. She also said we would take the Mercedes tonight and if I was a good boy, she'd let me drive.

At around 6 I went into the bathroom and proceeded to start getting ready. As I started to get dressed, I started to think about what kind of underwear I should put on and decided on boxer briefs. I thought about boxers but figured I would probably be getting a woody pretty early on and the boxer briefs would be better at containing everything. After struggling with the bowtie, I looked at myself in the mirror and thought to myself what a damn good looking dude.

I grabbed a single rose that I had bought and walked over to her door and rang the bell. As I stood there in the cold, my heart started beating about 100 miles per hour and I had that nervous pit in the stomach of anticipation. The door opened a crack and I hear her yell for me to come on in as she just needed another minute.

I walked in, closed the door and stood in the little foyer.

"Ok, here I come," she announced from the top of the stairs.

When I looked up, I was completely speechless. She looked like something out of a movie. Her hair was immaculately done and curled. She had on a red evening gown that screamed elegance, beauty, and class. It was strapless, with a plunging neckline revealing the most incredible breasts I had ever seen, coming up only about an inch or two above her areolas. The gown had a slit up the middle that when she moved just right, flashed about halfway up her thigh. She was wearing a short pearl necklace with pearl bracelets and matching earrings. The whole ensemble was finished off with black hose with a diamond pattern and red heels. The gown hugged her curves nicely and the only thought that came to mind was classic buxom beauty. In fact, she looked about twenty years younger. She came down the steps and walked up to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"You can close your mouth, now, handsome," she said smiling.

"Oh my God, you look beautiful," I stammered.

"Mmm, so you think I look presentable enough to meet your co-workers?"

"More than that. I have a feeling I'm going to be fighting them off all night."

With that, she smiled broadly, flashing a megawatt smile and looking at the rose, she reached out and said thank you as she took it and laid it on the table by the foyer.

"So these must be related to the ones I got yesterday?"

"Well, I wanted it to be a special night."

"Mmm, I think it will be, "she said. Grabbing her fur, she handed me the keys and then made her way to the door. I walked her out and opening the passenger door, I let her in, and shut the door. As I got in, she leaned over and kissed me, saying that she thought I was the most handsome man she's ever seen, a remark which instantly caused a stir in my boxer briefs.

On the way there, she put down the sun shade and proceeded to put on bright red lipstick. When she was done, she looked over and puckered at me.

"Damn, Donna, you just look so, so so..."

"Yes?"

"I don't have words, honestly. You look like someone out of a movie or TV."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

We got to the hotel where the dinner was and I pulled up to the valet. I handed the guy $20 and he immediately hopped to and told me he would take good care of it. I walked up to her and she put her arm in mine and we walked in and headed to the ballroom. After checking her fur, we walked over to the foyer outside the ballroom where the cocktail hour was already underway. A few heads turned when they saw her and I knew the guys were thinking I wish she was with me and the woman were just pissed that she looked so good.

"Nervous?" I asked.

"A little. I mean, I don't know anyone here and they're all going to be wondering who the old lady is,"

"Ok, that's the last time I want to hear that. You are not old, you don't look old, and for the record, you are the best looking woman in the place. Now what do you want to drink?"

"Probably a glass of chardonnay," she said.

"Coming right up."

I got the drinks and we made our way over to a couple of overstuffed leather chairs next to a table and sat down. About a minute later, a couple of the guys I worked with came over.

"Hey Chris, how are you?"

"Fine guys, how are you guys?"

"Good, man, you look like 'The Great Gatsby' who's this?" Asked Mike, staring directly at Donna's cleavage.

"Mike, this is Donna, Donna, this is Mike and Henry."

"Pleased to meet you both," she said and smiled at them.

"So where are your dates?" I asked.

"Well, they're probably out there somewhere," said Henry, adding, "We just haven't met them yet."

We all laughed and sat around and talked about different things. Eventually, the doors opened and we made our way to a table and sat down. After a few typical corporate speeches about how great we were, they finally started bringing out the food and we settled in. I introduced Donna to the others at our table and dinner went on uneventfully.

Once the dance music came on, we continued to chat and a slow song came on and so I figured I would ask her to dance. The dance floor was packed as would be expected with a slow dance, and we began to move.

"How are you holding up so far?" I asked.

"I'm having a ball," she said, "Your friends are hysterical. They are really funny but they are also a bit on the geeky side."

"Well it's the kind of work we do, it attracts us."

"I don't think you're too geeky, besides, you're much better looking," she said and put her head on my shoulder as we moved along. The scent of her perfume wafted through my nostrils and filled me up as the soft feeling of her curves was like touching a soft flower. The best part was watching everyone staring without looking like they were staring at her and when she had gone to the ladies room, the guys were high fiving me and telling me how lucky I was.

For the rest of the night, we would alternate dancing and talking, and she was a good sport, even dancing with the guys at the table. It was obvious she was having a great time.

After a few hours, I leaned over and said, "You're having a ball aren't you?"

"I didn't expect to but I really am! I haven't had this much fun in years!"

"Oh, then I guess, you wouldn't' be open to leaving?"

"I thought you'd never ask," she said as she reached under the table and ran her hand up and down my thigh.

We got into the car and pulled away. I looked over at her and she had adjusted her gown so that the slit revealed most of her right leg as she crossed it over her left.

"Like what you see? Better keep your eyes on the road."

"Uh, it's kind of hard not to," I said.

"I'm counting on that, she said, "the hard part anyway."

"I'm glad you enjoyed that, "I said.

"It was a ball! Everyone was really nice although I think your friends need to learn how to look a woman in the eye."

Laughing, I responded, "Maybe, but in defense of my gender, it's kind of hard not to look. Isn't that kind of dress designed to show it off? I've always been confused."

"Yeah I can tell by the smirk on your face that you've been kept up nights pondering it."

After getting home, I pulled into the garage and we got out and walked inside her place. She hung her fur up in the hall closet and I pulled my coat off and draped it over the stairs.

Damn, she looks pretty good from behind, too, I thought.

"Do you want something to drink, I'm going to pour a glass of wine," she said.

"Actually, if you have a beer, I'll take that."

"Sure, I have some Guinness in the fridge is that ok?"

"Perfect."

"Why don't you find us some music on TV?"

I turned on the TV and quickly found some soft rock and turned it on. As I sat back, putting the remote down, the lights in the place dimmed a bit and then she walked in carrying a wine glass and the beer.

"I didn't bring you a glass for your beer because I noticed you don't use one."

"Ha, real men don't use glasses for beer. That's a drinking violation."

Rolling her eyes, she sat down next to me, "Whatever."

"I have to say, you look incredibly beautiful."

"Thanks, sweetie, flattery will get you everywhere," she said winking.

We looked at each other for a moment, each taking a sip of our drinks, listening to the music, letting the feeling of the moment wash over us. I put my drink down on the table and then, reaching over, took hers and set it down on the table as well.

We moved into each other and kissed, gently at first, but quickly increasing the intensity, as both of us had been anticipating this moment. Although I was already stiff, I didn't want to rush it. Last time, she had gotten nervous so I figured going slow and letting her set the pace a little might be better. Besides, for some reason, it wasn't just about the sex.

Damn, am I falling in love with her?

"Hey, a penny for your thoughts. Are you with me here?"

"Of course"

"I was just thinking about us and how lucky I am to be here with you right now."

"Aw, that's so sweet," she said as she leaned in and we resumed our embrace. I moved my hand down to her chest and the started rubbing the exposed skin of her breasts as she ran her hand back and forth up and down the length of my thigh, stopping just short of my crotch. I moved my hand down to cup her, and could feel the outline of her nipple. I started to try to expose her bra when she stopped me.

"I guess I'm moving too fast?" I asked.

"No sweetie," she said, "The gown is kind of tight and I don't want you to rip it. Here," she said as she turned," unzip it a little in the back."

I got about half way down her back and she stopped me and then, without a word, she got down on her knees in front of me.

"What are you doing?"

"If you can't figure it out, then you need to go back to school, hon," she laughed, "Besides, I should have done this for you last time." And, with that, she pushed my legs apart and getting in between them, she moved up and unfastened and then unzipped my pants, maintaining eye contact the whole time. She reached in and pulled my waistband down. I sat up a bit to allow her to pull them down and my cock sprang up at her, hitting her gently on the lips.

"Wow, looks like someone is ready to go tonight," she said as she gently started to caress it.

"Oh my God, I've dreamed about this," I said.

"Mmm," she said, licking the head," Pressure's on. I'd better do good then, but I haven't done this in years, so let's see if I still remember how to do it."

Taking her one hand, she firmly grasped my cock as she licked at the base, her other hand gently massaging my balls. The sight was incredible, as I looked down, she will still fully dressed, her ample tits forming two large bell shaped curves in the background as I watched her head go up and down the length of my manhood, a red ring around it as her lipstick wore off slightly on it. She moved up and licked around the head of it and kissed it, as my precum was flowing steadily out of my cock. She licked it and looked at me and then moved up to kiss me, sharing the taste of it as she moved back down and slowly worked the entire length into her mouth, swallowing me. When she got it all in, she flicked her tongue a little on it which caused me to twitch, having never had a woman do that to me before. Gradually, she began moving up and down the length of me again, and as she did so, I put my hands on her head. Gently, she twisted her head to get my hands off of her and she shook her head as a subtle signal to sit back.

Taking me out of her mouth, she stroked my cock as she took first one, and then both of my balls gently into her mouth and then popped them out. Gently, she nibbled on my sack as she continued to go up and down with her hand, twisting it back and forth as she went.

Not missing a stroke, she let go of my balls with her mouth and said, "How am I doing>"

"Oh God, don't stop, Donna, this is the best blowjob I've ever had."

Laughing, she kissed it and then gripped the head tightly and moved up and kissed me on the lips.

"I don't want you cumming yet, I want to make you to beg me to make you cum."

Reaching behind me, she grabbed my ice cold beer, and put the cold bottle against my cock as she kept a firm grip on the head. The cold bottle numbed the feeling a bit.

"Never seen that before," I said.

"Just a little something I've picked up over the years."

Setting the bottle back down, she surprised me by engulfing my erection in one move, going all the way down to the base. She slid her lips back up and then, taking her hands off of it, began licking it. My cock stood straight at attention and waved around a bit as she licked it and then grabbing it, slowly worked her mouth back on it, and as I opened my eyes, I saw her looking directly at me, as if to establish that she was in control.

As she continued to move her mouth up and down on me, I reached down and pulled her gently off of me.

"I'm going to cum soon," I said.

"It's ok sweetie, "she said as she licked my hand, "I want to swallow you and taste you."

My head rolled back and all I could do in reply was moan as I felt her mouth take my head in, this time, stopping just below the ridge as she licked my piss slit. Gently, she bit the head of my cock as I could feel my balls beginning to tighten, my eruption imminent. Keeping her lips wrapped around the mushroom head of my cock, she began working her hand up and down the length bringing her hand up to her lips while her other hand cupped and kneaded my balls. The feeling was indescribable as I tried to hold out but my resistance was futile as my cock began to convulse and the first contraction of my cock took place as I could feel myself shooting into her mouth. Leaning forward slightly, she formed a seal around my cock as she continued to stroke my cock up and down, milking the cum from me. The pressure on my head was incredibly tight as she had clamped down and it almost hurt as she was trying to control the flow into her mouth with her lips. I leaned my head back again and closed my eyes as I completely let go and my cock continued to ejaculate with force, as I was trying to overcome the pressure she was exerting on me. Wave after wave continued to flow and as I looked back down, she gagged a bit as if choking, and as she took her lips off of it, I could see the white sticky stream flowing down out of her mouth and down my shaft. My sperm dripped off of her lips and down her chin as she continued to pump me dry. Eventually, the flow stopped and I got a bit light headed and actually saw sparkles in front of my eyes. She nodded her head downward as she tried to swallow what was in her mouth, and then, looking at me, she expertly licked up the remainder around my cock.

Finally, I broke the silence as she got back up on the couch, wiping her lips with the back of her hand as she kissed me, my cum still on her lips.

"Holy shit!"

"I'll take that as I did a good job," she said, "I'm pissed though because I wanted to swallow all of it."

"I'd say you did a damn good job of it"

"You know, I never swallowed a man before, not even my husband."

"You didn't have to, hon."

"I wanted to and besides, you earned it for sure. You have been a perfect gentleman. What I can't believe is that you are still semi-hard."

Reaching down, I handed her the wine glass and grabbed my beer.

"Thank you," I said, "You definitely blew my mind."

"Actually, sweetie, I blew your dick," she said and we both laughed. "I read in Cosmo that guys love to have fully clothed blowjobs."

"That's in Cosmo?" I asked incredulously.

"It is."

We sat there on the couch for a few minutes, neither one of speaking, sipping our drinks. Her gown had slipped down a bit revealing a red strapless bra. My pants were slightly down and my semi-erect penis was flopped to the side, my shirt still fully buttoned and my tie still tied.

"That's quite a sight," Donna laughed.

"Yeah how the hell did that happen?" I said as I pulled up my underwear.

Leaning over to kiss me, she stood up, pulling her gown up over her bra, and said, ""I'm a little uncomfortable with all this stuff on. Give me a few minutes and we can continue this upstairs and, by the way, when you do, just bring yourself, leave the rest of that stuff you have on, down here."

nevets13
nevets13
406 Followers
12