In Pursuit of Mrs Kramer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back and watched her walk upstairs and heard her bedroom door close. I couldn't believe how awesome this and I began to take my clothes off. I peeled everything off and sat there, naked sipping on my beer for what seemed like an hour when I heard her call my name.

As I walked up the stairs, I could only imagine what might be next. The bedroom was illuminated by candles and the bed was turned down.

"Go over and sit on the bed," she called from the bathroom.

"Ok, I said."

The light went out in the bathroom and as my eyes began to adjust to the low light, I saw her.

"Don't stare," she said as she slowly walked to me.

"I can't help it."

"I'm a little self-conscious."

"Don't be. You're beautiful, I keep telling you that."

She stood in front of me, wearing a black camisole, which came down to her waist. The black patterned stockings turned out to be suspender hose and underneath, were a pair of red panties. There was a little hint of a stomach which on a younger woman would be a bit of a turnoff but on her, just made her voluptuous. Finally, a glimpse of her huge tits, I thought, which hung down from her chest. Her nipples were large and were easily seen through the sheer fabric of her lingerie.

I stood up and wrapped her in my arms, and we kissed.

"Oh man, you are so hot, and you know what I think about stockings."

"I remembered and figured this would be better because you don't have to take them off of me. I'm guess by the reaction of your little friend there that you like it?"

"Totally."

"Men like their women to be ladies outside the bedroom, and sluts in it."

I leaned in and kissed her stomach as she draped her arms over me. Moving back, I sat on the bed and kissed her, reaching around and grabbing her ass. As I did so, my hands roamed up underneath her camisole, and finally cupped her tits. Standing up, I leaned in and first sucked one, then the other into my mouth, paying careful attention to the nipples as she gasped and rolled her head around. As I continued to suck on her tits, she kissed the top of my head, moaning softly. Bending at the knees, I began rubbing her thighs up and down, loving the feel of the nylon on my hands. Taking her hand, I turned her around and picked her up, and gently laid her on the bed, standing at about her midsection and looking down at her. I continued to rub her legs with one hand as I reached down and fondled her breasts with the other, while she reached out and placing her hand on top of my cock, gently pulled back and forth on it. Smiling, I kissed her on the lips and then climbed into bed, positioning myself between her legs. I looked up at her and then, I started licking, going down to her toes and then licking all the way up the inside of her calf and thigh, my tongue running over the soft silkiness of her nylons. I ran my tongue over to her crotch and licked her pussy through the fabric of her panties . She shivered for a second as I did so, and then she reached down and undid a snap on the side, and flung them to the floor.

"I was wondering how I was going to get those off without making you take off her your stockings."

"Just shut up and keep doing what you're doing," she said with a smile.

I continued to lick down the inside of her other leg, and as I licked her, I ran my hands gently inside her thighs. She was moving her legs around a bit and her right hand was playing with her swollen clit while her left hand pulled her boob up and she licked it.Wow, that is hot as hell; I never was with a woman who could do that.

I Iicked back up to her pussy and then started licking up and down, my nose rubbing her clit as I did so. I then took two fingers and gently inserted them into her as I licked and nibbled on her clit. Her thighs then moved together to squeeze my head, making it a little hard to breath as she also put her hands on top of my head and tried to push me inside of her.

"Oooh yessss," she whimpered as her whole body trembled slightly.

Taking my hands, I squeezed together her labia and turning my head slightly sideways, licked up and down the length of the folds, hitting her clit as I went back and forth. The reaction was immediate as her head started moving back and forth and legs started to shake almost uncontrollably, her tits moving around as she pinched her nipples, her tongue hanging out the side of her mouth as she moaned. Her eyes were closed tightly as her midsection tightened and her whole body shook, her legs thrashing about.

"Oh my God, I'm cumming, don't stop. Don't stop baby," and she made a noise that was part shriek and part moan at the same time. Her breathing was short and rapid and after another minute, she pulled my head off of her.

"Holy shit, I've never come like that before," she said,"I need a break for a second, it's so sensitive."

I moved up and kissed her, not bothering to wipe the juices off my face, and kissed me back deeply, tasting herself on me.

"Where the hell did you learn to do that?" she asked, "I've never had an orgasm so intense."

"I picked it up along the way," I laughed, "Did I meet your standard?"

"I'm never letting you get away, that's for sure, where've you been all my life?"

"Next door," I replied and we both laughed.

Reaching down, I pulled the camisole off of her and threw it on the floor. Leaning back down over her, I positioned my cock over her pussy and she reached down and stroked it a few times, rubbing it over the entrance to her pussy.

"Let's see how good you do with this thing," she said and she guided me in. She was so wet, my cock went all the way inside her up to the hilt, and she grunted for second.

I began, slowly at first, sliding myself in and out of her pussy. I was a little surprised because I expected her to be a little loose but it was actually kind of tight, and I could feel her squeezing me as I moved inside her. Her tits were bouncing around and I leaned forward, sucking first one, then the other as I fucked her. She reached around and grabbed my ass, pulling me in as I continued to fuck and we kissed as my chest mashed her tits against me, her legs now moving up and around my back. I loved the way it looked, seeing her stocking covered legs wrapped around me as I plunged in and out of her.

"Oh baby, I love fucking you," I said.

"Fuck me hard then, baby, fuck me, give it to me you fucker."

Hearing her talk dirty like that to me was all the encouragement I needed as I picked up the pace, pulling out just enough so that the head of my cock was at her entrance, and then sliding it all the way in. As I continued to pump, I looked down and saw her tits moving with a mind of their own, moving sideways, up and down at the same time. Her finger moved down to play with her clit as I pounded her.

"I'm going to cum all over you."

"Oh, so nasty," she said, "I want to see you cum."

My balls started to tighten up as I could again feel that familiar feeling and I pulled out.

"Stroke it for me, make me cum," I screamed.

I moved up and straddled her midsection as she reached down and stroked me harder and I began to shoot my load. The first wave shot out like a rocket, and hit her flush on the chin. It was quickly followed by another shot that hit her cheek and then I grabbed it. Squeezing her tits together, I shot all over them, the white hot stickiness dribbling down her cleavage. I then took it and moved it around, shooting all over her stomach, the flow covering her with shiny streaks of white fluid. Grunting, I finished off by rubbing it off on her thighs, the color of it making a nice contrast on her black stockings.

"Wow," I said.

"Wow is right," she said, and looking down at herself, "Eww, I'm covered in a sticky mess."

"Sorry, stay right there, let me get a towel," and I jumped up, grabbed a towel and came back, handing it to her as she cleaned herself off.

Lying down beside her, I kissed her again.

"You know, I've never let a man do that to me. No one," and then added, "Let me guess, you saw that in a porno movie and wanted to try it."

Laughing, I replied, "I guess so, I was just so turned on it seemed like the right thing to do."

Squeezing my cock, she said, "To be honest, I always wondered what it would be like. As long as it doesn't get in my hair, I guess I'm ok," she laughed.

As we lie there, she confessed that her sex life with her husband had not been good and in fact, they hadn't had sex for a couple of years prior to his death. She also said that he'd never gone down on her and that with me, she had already done things that she never thought she would ever be able to do.

"Sweetie, do you mind if we go to sleep?" she asked.

"No that's good, hon, I think I'm empty."

She kissed me and then turned away on her side and I moved forward getting next to her and draping my arm over her, grasping her breast and we fell asleep.

12