In Reverse Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived in her room and she turned the light on. After she closed the door, we stood staring at each other.

"What do we do now?" I asked like the bumbling idiot I was. In this situation, anyway.

Laura didn't reply with words; she reached up behind her and grabbed the zipper of her dress, slowly pulling it down. "I haven't been with another girl since our last year of high school," she said in a sultry voice, reaching up to pull the dress from her shoulders. It slid down her body and pooled at her feet. She had rather plain, functional underwear, but she made it looksogood. "Take your clothes off," she said softly yet demanded firmly, unhooking her bra.

If it were possible, my body heated up more. I slowly pulled my T-shirt over my head, letting it fall to the ground. I undid my belt and jeans, suddenly feeling like the man in the situation, so I tried to shimmy out of my clothes in a rather feminine way, throwing Laura shy glances. As I reached up to unclasp my own bra, Laura finally let hers drop. I all but gawked at her; she had amazing breasts. They were so firm and perky that they almost looked fake, but the way they swayed when she moved her arms said otherwise. I didn't have a bad chest, but I hesitated in removing my clothes as I stared at her flawless physique.

"Audi, take it off," she whispered seductively as she slipped her panties past her hips. She had a bare mound, free of any hair. I stared at that too. I certainly didn't have a bush, but I wasn't completely hairless, either. "I want to see you," she said, stepping closer to me.

In a moment of sudden and unfounded bravery, I let my bra fall away. I found her staring at my chest as lovingly as I had stared at hers; my bust was a bit bigger, and while not as perfectly shaped, still firm. As I slid my panties off my hips, she stepped up to me and reached behind my head for my ponytail. She pulled it out of my hair and let my long, auburn locks fall. We stared at each other for a while longer before she laced her fingers in my hair and kissed me again.

My hands immediately went to her firm ass. I grabbed each cheek, pulling them apart, squeezing them, just glancing the inside. She pressed herself against me, and I could feel the wet against my thigh. I sighed in ecstasy, trying to pull myself closer to her. Her hands slid down from my hair to my tits, and I shuddered as she lightly pinched my nipples, just as she had told me she'd done to Portia.

I could have stayed there for hours like that. But eventually she pushed me back and I slowly complied, following her direction. We broke our kiss as she lowered me down, then encouraged me to slide back. I watched her with uncertainty, thinking we would lie on one another again. But then she climbed only half way and started to kiss my bare navel, sending little shocks through my stomach, before travelling downward.

"What are you doing?" I asked quietly.

Through kisses she said, "I can't believe you have never experienced something as amazing as this."

I watched her with a growing sense of anticipation in my gut. She stuck her ass in the air and brushed her tits against my stomach and crotch, sliding all the way down until she was staring at my pussy. She brought her mouth close... and stopped within millimetres, breathing on it, daring to touch it with her lips and her tongue.

My heart was pounding so hard I could hear it. She moved her mouth all over the invisible barrier on my cunt, and I was aching for her to stop teasing, to give in and kiss it.

"Please," I moaned, rocking back and forth. She was careful with my movements and made sure she didn't touch me when I slid forward. She smiled up at me from between my legs—all I could see were her mischievous eyes over top my mound—before she closed them and slid her tongue over my lips.

The bed creaked as I sank back down into it. I closed my eyes, focusing only on the sensation she created; her tongue was like a small, wet pearl that had a mind of its own. She moved along my curves and folds as if she had been there before, as if she knew my body like her own. She first ran her tongue in the crevasses, making me whimper in delight, then teased my opening by drawing circles around it.

"Do it," I whispered, slowly moving with her mouth. I hoped and begged and whimpered some more, but I felt her tongue move away from my opening. She trailed up my lips again, and I felt a strange sensation as she used a hand to part them. Then she brought her mouth down onto my clit.

I made a strangled noise in my throat. She swirled her tongue around my nub, sucking and flicking. I was so caught up in her movements that I didn't feel her other hand trail up the inside of my thigh until she brushed my opening with her fingertips.

I begged. I didn't know what it was to beg before this. I never truly wanted before this.

She did the same thing with her finger that she had done with her tongue—draw light circles around and around, coming close but not meeting her mark. I was grinding my teeth in anticipation now. I looked up to see her rolling her hips, her rear end still stuck up in the air, as her expert lips worked at my clit, which burned just the right way.

When her finger finally fell into place at my opening, my breath hitched. Then she slid inside me. I tightened my grip around her. She moaned into me as she gently slid her finger back and forth. "You're so tight," she said against my lips. I gasped and shuddered at the feel.

I started to cry out and I tried to muffle myself. I hadn't reached the point where I knew I would come, but the tension was already more intense than it was earlier on the couch. Shock waves were already soaring up through my chest and down my limbs, and I found it hard to keep holding myself up any longer. My legs, which had been perched up around her head, fell to the sides like a blossoming flower, my muscles shaking too much to hold them up.

When the build started to climb, I snapped my eyes open. "Don't stop."

She quickened her pace by just a bit, sliding in and out of me, softly massaging my upper wall. With her tongue she massaged more and more of my upper mound, growing more intense with her movements. As I climbed higher, the world got smaller and smaller, and my entire body tightened up like a spring.

I arched my back and tried to keep myself from thrusting into her face, but my hips bucked ever so slightly as I came. I felt my juices gush past her finger and run along my thighs. I continuously moved against her stationary finger as my walls clenched down on her again and again, sending waves of warmth and electricity through me.

I lost track of time as I let my body float in the afterglow, and I opened my eyes to see Laura hovering over me. I don't know how long she had been there, and I suddenly felt guilty for making her wait.

"Audi," she whispered, tracing a finger down between my breasts. "I have a favour to ask of you."

"Okay," I said, feeling heat rise in my chest once again. My capacity for arousal seemed unlimited tonight.

"I... I've never asked anyone to do this, so it's a bit embarrassing...."

"I've never done this before, so I probably feel a bit more vulnerable than you," I said, trying my hand at comfort.

She bit her lip and flickered her eyes from me to my breasts, still tracing a finger around them. "Would you wear a strap-on for me?"

At first the message didn't register—I had to let the fog clear before I could remember the English language. "You mean... to screw you."

"Yeah," she whispered, looking me in the eye sheepishly.

I felt another wave of indescribable lust come over me, seeing the experienced woman who'd just introduced me to a world of wonders look bashful and timid, like the ball was in my court or something. I nodded. "Yeah, I would."

She slowly climbed off of me, no reassuring smile—she was still nervous, as if I didn't fully understand the repercussions of her request. She knelt down by her bed and pulled out a box from underneath, opening it up and extracting the toy.

The dildo was plain and the strap was nonthreatening. I didn't feel like I was breaching my comfort zone when I considered putting it on. I looked up at her shyly, trying to assure her that this was okay. "Would you help me?" I asked, trying to restore her sense of control and dignity.

She nodded, a ghost of a smile on her lips. I sat up and stood on my knees as she unfastened the thong and slipped it over my hips. As she clasped it on, she kissed my bellybutton, my inner thighs, the top of my mound. I was shaking again. Then she slid her finger over my labia, and I moaned at the feeling. She kept rubbing and rubbing until she found a catch and pulled on it. The base of the dildo, poised right over my clit, began vibrating.

"Oh," I muttered, closing my legs together against the sudden sensation. Laura looked up at me with big, submissive eyes. Suddenly I was the one in control, or at least that was what she was making this out to be.

"How do you want me?" she asked.

I didn't know many positions—I had never had sex before. I just knew the basic ones. Since I knew I'd sound like a dummy if I spoke, I showed her what I wanted by climbing over her, forcing her to lie back underneath me. It was when her legs wrapped around my hips that a streak of nervousness ran through me.

"How do I do this?" I asked shyly, trying not to ruin the moment for her.

"Use the head to tease me first," she said, "like I did you. Spread my juice all over it, then go slow."

"Okay." I grabbed the head of the strap-on, which was vibrating, and slowly guided it down to her opening.

I missed by a long shot, first touching her somewhere between her clit and her vagina. She gasped and moaned deeply, moving against the toy. It pressed back up against me and I moaned in return, revelling in the feeling. Slowly drawing circles, I spiralled down from the midway point to her opening, tracing circles like she told me to. She was sighing and rocking her hips excessively now, her eyes closed and her lips parted. After I started to feel that I was teasing myself, I made sure the head was sufficiently lubed, enjoying the silky feeling between my fingers, before I slowly eased into her like she had told me to do.

"Oh,God," she moaned, spreading her legs wider and slowly moving against the dildo. I couldn't feel the inside of her, but I could feel howtightshe was through extension. I moved slowly, for as wet as she was, her grip on the toy made it harder to move. I pulled back slowly then eased in again, making her arch her back and roll her head to the side. I leaned my body down on top of her, supporting my weight with one hand while using the other to play with her breast. She turned to meet me and we locked lips again.

My taste was fresh on her mouth, and while at first it tasted foreign, I eagerly ran my mouth over hers to lap it up. I was no longer just intoxicated with alcohol; I was open to anything sexual at that point. The floodgates had been opened wide, and anything and everything would go.

I started to slide in and out of her faster, but my movements were clumsy and mismatched. I broke the kiss and looked down at her questioningly. "How do I...?"

"Don't go back and forth," she suggested, sliding her hands over my ass and guiding it. "Think of it as a circular mo—oh...."

I started to roll against her, and I gasped as the sensation from the vibrator intensified. I started humping her harder and quicker, going along with the sensations I desired, the vibrations I needed. She slid her hands between my cheeks, and a pleasant shock went through my tailbone when she glanced my hole. I bucked against her and moaned, grabbing her leg with my free hand and hoisting it close.

She used the motion to roll me over, and before I knew it, she was on top of me. She grabbed both my breasts and perched herself on them. Her hair had fallen out of its wrap, and was now a tousled bob around her sweaty, flushed face. I reached for her thighs and squeezed as I watched her ride me. It was almost as if I could feel the sensations of her wrapped around my imaginary member. A wave of ecstasy washed over me as I thrust back; I was doing something "bad" I would never normally do, something foreign—somethingnew.

She suddenly stopped and slipped off the strap-on, and a brief moment of disappointment struck me when the vibrations dulled. "I want you to take me from behind," she said, getting down on her hands and turning around, presenting her ass to me.

I had never seen a woman from this angle before. The way her puffed, aroused lips gleamed from between her legs, and how her cheeks spread just so I could see both openings.... For a moment I could have sworn I had recognized myself as a lesbian.

I got on my knees and shuffled closer to her, taking her ass in my hands. She rolled her hips in anticipation, moaning softly at the contact. I lowered her a bit more so I could more easily guide the dildo into her opening before I slipped right in.

There was something more erotic about barely moving at all. It was the soft whimpers and moans that she made as I slowly moved around inside her that turned me on. Her and I both wanted more, but the ache—always the ache—of holding back was so much more enticing.

"Hold my head down," she growled, and I complied. I was gentle yet forceful as I pushed her head down on the mattress, and she yelled out in pleasure: the angle must have been more favourable. I made sure I wasn't hurting her or smothering her while at the same time ensuring there was enough pressure there to be erotic.

"Fuck me," she muttered. I thought I must not have heard her right. Then she commanded it. "Fuck me, Audi."

As I made to comply, I found focusing on myself made her moan louder. She muffled herself against the blanket; the thought that I was the cause made me feel...sexy. I was making Laura moan. Laura who had years of experience in her arsenal.

I could actually feel the dildo bend when she came. I stood still and let her move against the strap-on as she pleased, grinding and sliding across it. I reached between my legs from behind and searched for the switch she had flicked on and turned the vibrations off. Then I pulled out of her slowly, both of us sighing contently as the toy fell out of her. I started to take the contraption off as she fell to her side, looking up at me. Then she smiled.

"I just want you to know... I didn't do this just 'cause I'm drunk."

With as much honesty as I could muster, I muttered, "Me neither."

"I'm glad," she said, smiling warmly, "although I don't think either of us are the lesbian types."

"No, I don't think so," I replied. "I just... feel comfortable with you."

"Yeah," she agreed, wiping her brow as I put the strap-on in the box and placed it on the floor. I collapsed next to her, feeling relieved in more ways than one. It had crossed my mind more than once what would happen when we were both spent.

"Hey... want to take a shower with me?"

I nodded. "I think I need one."

She led me into the neighbouring bathroom and turned the shower on. She drew the curtain and turned back to me, smiling, but looking a little hesitant.

"What?" I asked.

"I just want to make sure we're on the same page..." she said, holding her hands behind her back and thrusting her perfect breasts out. "I'm not gay, but I do like sex with girls from time to time. And you're a good friend, Audi—I don't want to lose a friendship with you. But if you're okay with it... from time to time...."

"I think so. From time to time."

"You don't think this'll make things awkward when we sober up?" she asked.

"I think I've been kind of sober for a while now," I said. We both giggled.

When she deemed the water warm enough, we both stepped in. Naive me thought we were there to clean ourselves, but as soon as I entered behind her, she turned to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, leaning in to kiss me tenderly.

We did some light petting in the shower, interspersed with periods of actually cleaning ourselves. We ran our hands over one another, exploring, caressing, fondling. Our shower must have lasted about forty minutes.

When we got out, she grabbed me a towel and we dried each other off, throwing sly smiles at one another occasionally.

"So... I got a little carried away, huh?" she asked timidly.

I shrugged and smiled warmly, trying to assure her it wasn't a bad thing. "Well... I enjoyed myself."

"Would you... want to keep doing stuff? Tonight, I mean?" She deliberately looked into the mirror and started to comb her fingers through her hair.

"Well, we've got all night to ourselves," I said, shrugging with a mischievous smile. I liked this new Audrey—she had confidence and spunk. Laura looked back at me through the mirror and smiled.

Then the doorbell rang.

Both of us turned, staring at the bathroom wall as if we could see the front door through it. My mind blanked for a second. I had completely forgotten that Laura was initially throwing a party.

She threw on her terrycloth robe and handed me a spare from her room, then slowly descended the stairs, watching the front door cautiously. I kept my eyes glued to the door, trying to see who the unexpected guest was through the stained glass windows.

Laura's hand hovered over the handle, and she looked back at me. "Open it," I mouthed, pulling the robe tighter around myself. Laura hesitated, and while still looking up at me from over her shoulder, opened the door.

A boy I had never met before was standing on the welcome mat. He had shaggy, sandy blonde hair, with a long face that wasn't unpleasant to look at. He was dressed simply in a dark green windbreaker, faded jeans, and simple running shoes. Given that it was the dead of winter, however, he looked grossly under-dressed but couldn't be bothered to wear proper clohting.

His eyes went wide at the sight of Laura standing there in a robe, and when he glanced me up on the staircase, he made a double take and froze.

"Mike," Laura said breathlessly. "Hi."

"Uh... hi," he replied, still looking in my direction. I could feel a flush coming to my cheeks and I looked away; it felt like he was undressing me—or this situation—with his eyes, and I was unsure if I was uncomfortable with it or not. He cleared his throat and continued. "Um, I came for the, um... the party. Was it cancelled?"

"Um... no, not exactly." Laura's voice was a few octaves higher than usual. "Just... no one showed up but Audrey. And I guess you, now."

"Oh." He looked up at me again and I gave him shy eyes. "I guess I should... go, then."

"No," Laura said hastily. All of us paused, and countless thoughts and insinuations went through my head. "No, would you... stay, maybe? At least for a bit?"

There was a palpable pause before he said, "Okay."

Mike stepped into the house, slipped off his shoes, and shrugged off his jacket, all while avoiding looking at either me or Laura. I could tell he had already imagined about a dozen or so explanations and scenarios for why we both had wet hair and robes on. I made eye contact with Laura as he hung up his jacket, and we shared an expression somewhere between "What do you think?" and "This might be a very bad idea."

Mike shoved his hands into his pockets. He was wearing a black T-shirt that had the little Reddit man on the front. "So...."

"So," Laura repeated. "Um... can I get you something to drink, maybe?"

"Yeah, sure," he said, nodding enthusiastically.

"What'll you have?"

"Something hard," he said. "Please."

"'Kay," she replied softly, glancing at me before hurrying into the kitchen.

I sat down on the stairs and hugged my arms, paranoid that at any moment my robe would fly open and expose me. All the new found boldness and chutzpah I had only minutes before had evaporated; someone else had walked in and popped the bubble. I was back in reality, and back to square one. He cleared his throat and I jumped.