In Search of Flesh Blood Ch. 01

Story Info
A royal family must find new bloodlines to stay in power.
756 words
3.4
21.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William looked down with a giant grin, he loved the way he felt, but more than that he loved the way Elizabeth's skin picked up a soft glow after orgasm. Slowly, he slid his shrinking penis from her warm, pulsing pussy. His hot, salty juice trailing out after his soft pink head, trickling down across her still puckered asshole. Elizabeth's laugh was addictive. The way she giggled as the endorphins overloaded her brain.

"Oh William, I love you." She smiled, squeezing his muscled shoulder.

"You're so gorgeous Elizabeth," he leaned down, kissing her forehead.

It was a bittersweet meeting. As William stood and redressed for the last time, Elizabeth watched; her breath shallow and labored. He turned, winking, watching her bare body as her smooth skin glistened in the afternoon sunlight. Her bright red hair stood out against her pale white shoulders. Elizabeth's perky pink nipples stood erect in the warm light, begging to be licked and sucked. William could felt his cock stiffening against the fabric of his tight blue jeans.

"Just once more?" She begged, biting her lips. "William please?"

"Liz, I just can't. Katie Blake is set to arrive today, and you know how mother and father wish to show me off."

"Oh William, let's just run away. We've so been together since we were children, don't you like touching me?" She teased, running perfectly manicured index finger along her areola. William licked his lips watching her nipple harden under her slightest touch.

"I've got to prepare. Tonight though," he grinned evilly, his sentence trailing off as he turned to leave the room.

"Brother?" She called from the bed. As he turned she instantly spread her legs wide, burying two fingers deep in her swollen, shaved pussy. A loud moan escaped her lips as her fingertips pressed magically against her gspot. Elizabeth's pussy convulsing her juices spilled out trickling down across her thigh.

"Mmm, delicious." William kissed the air.

"Yes, it is..." Elizabeth licked the tasty juice from her fingers delightfully.

Walking from the closed door, William could hear the loud moans of his sister Elizabeth as she continued to play. The whole family knew it was William's turn. For generations, the Adams family had practiced arranged marriages. They believed that being true Royalty came with the responsibility of knowing where your bloodline runs. The truth is the bloodline had run dry. It was time for some new blood. If the Adams family line was to stay strong, they needed a new progeny. A new line that would outshine the old Adams line, take them into the future.

However, William's father Francis was not an easy man to please. He had tasted royal blood from all around the world. As had his wife, Elaine. They reached as far as the Orient, bringing in fresh blood had become their lives.

The Blake line was the first British family they were willing to try. They had good lineage and could trace their blood back to the Dark Ages. Knights and Kings had come from their line.

As William stood beside his father, their outdated thrown room shined brilliantly. Few blue blood families remain in the world, science dictating to a world of peasants. The Legacy was important to the Adams line, it always would be.

Slowly, the doors opened. A young woman no older than 18 pressed into the room sheepishly, followed by her middle aged parents. William watched carefully, he had met enough possible mates to know what to look for; though his father would make the final decision.

Her breasts stood out perkily. Her long flowing dress clung perfectly to her slender waist, but filled out at her wide hips. Katherine's long blonde hair curled playfully along her ear.

"Richard, dear friend." Francis called in his faux friendly voice.

"Meet my wife Elaine," he held his wife's hand out. Quickly, Richard bowed, kissing her cold hand.

"And my wife Martha," Francis politely took her hand, kissing warmly. Suddenly, he pulled her body into his burying his face in her neck, leaving playful kisses along her delicate skin.

"My son William," Francis pulled himself away from the clearly aroused woman, his own arousal clearly announced as his penis bulged against the front of his slacks. William bowed respectfully, eyeing his could be-future mate.

"Katherine," Richard pushed his beautiful daughter to the reigning Royal.

"She's gorgeous," Francis sniffed her hair. His tongue snaking out between his pursed pink lips, he slid his wet organ along her delicate ear. "Don't you think, William?"

More to come...