In Search of Jeannie Pt. 03

Story Info
Luna is addicted and needs more.
3.9k words
4.62
12k
4

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: For those of you that have been reading "Lisa's Second Chance" this story is a prequel and takes place around 7 years before Lisa is recruited to the commune. We meet some of the main characters before they met Lisa.

If you have not read "Lisa's Second Chance" then this story works well on its own and I hope you enjoy it.

Kisses. Lisa XXX

*****

Part 3 -- New Things

Day three began suddenly. There was no pleasant awakening, instead, a loud knock on my door make me wake with a start. I pretty much jumped out of bed and staggered to the door which I cracked open. Helena laughed as soon as she saw me and I opened the door so she could come in. "Overslept huh?" Helena said as she chuckled.

"I guess!" I managed to say slowly as I sat back down on my bed.

Slowly my eyes focussed on Helena who'd sat on a chair. She was smartly dressed in dark red shorts and a white vest top. It was at that moment that I realised I was naked. A fleeting feeling of embarrassment passed over me, but it went as quickly as it came. It hardly mattered now.

"Why don't you get a coffee and get ready and I'll come back in an hour or so?" Helena said with a smile.

"Yeah, sure, that sounds like a plan." I managed to answer coherently.

"I've got fun plans for us today, Luna."

"Oh good, I guess I'll be excited when I wake up properly!"

Helena laughed and smiled as she got up. "See you soon honey."

I looked over at the clock and it was just past 10am, I must have been exhausted, I was always awake by 8am at the latest but then, this was not an ordinary week!

The coffee really woke me up and I even managed to remember to take my hormone medication which I was still convinced was making me hornier as the days went by. The shower that followed made me feel ready to face the day and I put on a little make up, fixed my hair and pulled on some lace shorts and a matching vest bra. Now I would be ready.

I'd been waiting only a few minutes when Helena returned. "You look cute but I also kinda liked you naked with your hair all stuck to your face!"

"Really?" I replied, "Thanks, I guess."

Helena giggled, she was so full or smiles and so warm, I really enjoyed being with her.

"Shall we?" Helena said as she motioned to the door.

I didn't even think to ask what we would be doing but I didn't really care, I knew that whatever it was, I would be fine and so, I nodded, got to my feet and followed Helena out of my room.

We both made small talk on the way down the stairs but as I followed Helena into the lab area, she asked me how I was feeling after the night before.

"I'm fine, really." I assured her. "It's that I felt so horny yesterday and in general, I really think the hormone medication is having that effect."

"You mean you don't feel horny at other times?" Helena said, with a smile as she glanced over at me.

"Urr, yeah, of course, but this isn't really normal, is it?"

Helena stopped and turned to face me. "Look, this is normal for us, and the cold hard truth is that you have been with two alien creatures in the last two days and both times, you enjoyed it."

I hadn't thought of it like that, but Helena was right, it felt good, even if it still felt quite wrong.

"I guess I have to agree with you." I replied.

Helena put her hand on my arm, "It will get even better, all these feelings you're having are quite normal. Go with them. If you enjoy it, then feel it and don't look for reasons not to feel good."

I nodded at her, she was right and as she started to walk off, I followed, her words filling my head.

We stopped by a door and Helena turned to me, "I want to move things along today, are you up for that?"

I didn't know what to expect but I nodded. I was not about to quit and even as I started to feel nervous, I also felt excited. Helena opened the door and I followed her into a room with bare brick walls, another big bed in the middle and even candles burning on ledges. It wasn't what I expected but I really loved it. Helena closed the door. "You like it?" she asked.

I nodded as I looked around again.

"I thought you would." Helena said with a grin.

Letting out a little giggle, I put my hands on my vest top. "I'm guessing I won't be needing these?" I asked.

"Now you're getting it!" Helena replied.

I lifted off my top and slid down my panties, standing naked in front of Helena, she looked me up and down and just said "good."

Helena walked away, and I waited a few moments and then followed her across the room.

"Up you get!" Helena said as she patted the bed.

I did as she asked and sat on the bed, instinctively laying down for her. I looked up at her and she smiled and nodded as she stood over me. It dawned on me that yet again, while mildly nervous and having no idea what would happen, I wasn't afraid, and I knew that I was going to be fucked by some sort of creature and, deep down, I understood that I was starting to crave it which was a strange sensation to say the least.

My thought was broken by Helena's voice. "Let me prove to you that what I was saying earlier was right."

She put her hand on my thigh and gently pressed it between them which made me open my legs for her. I wanted her to touch me and I only had to wait for an instant before her fingers gently touch my labia and then slipped between them. I felt her probe her finger around a bit before she stopped moving it and looked sweetly at me.

"You see? You're wet down there already. You've got no idea what will happen today but, yet you want it.

Her fingers were sending little shock waves through my body and I was becoming more aroused by the second. I managed to nod at Helena.

She nodded back and bit her lip as she deliberately let two of her fingers sink into my dripping and eager pussy which made me let out a little groan as I dropped my head back on the pillow. Again, she stopped moving and held her fingers still inside me. My God, this woman was an expert!

"You want something in here today?" Helena asked.

Before I could speak she continued. "I think you do."

"I do, I really do." I managed to squeak out as I focussed all my attention on not grinding myself into her hand and cumming right there and then.

"Good." She said as she began to slowly swirl her fingers around in my pussy. "I have just the thing for you to try. I think you're up for a challenge and I want to put a newly spawned Gilathornia larva in here to grow."

Helena's words only just registered in my head as she slowly rubbed her fingers around inside my body, she was pressing my G spot, and, in that moment, I wanted to do anything she asked. It was impossible to hold back, so, I dropped my thighs wide open and rocked my hips as her fingers worked inside me.

"I'm gonna take that as a big yes!" Helena said as she started to speed up her fingers.

By now, I was uncontrollably moaning as her expert fingers rubbed the walls of my pussy in the exact right places. Sliding my hands over my chest I massaged my breasts and rubbed my hard nipples which pushed me closer to an orgasm. Helena fully intended to make me cum before anything else and my body ached for the orgasm that would soon come.

I could feel my pussy starting to tighten and spasm and, in that moment, Helena firmly pushed a third finger into my pussy and, as it stretched around her fingers, she perfectly hit my G spot hard and that was all it took. The orgasm hit me like an explosion, it was intensely violent and fast, and I screamed out until I ran out of breath as my body shook. My pussy clamped down hard on Helena's fingers and gushed in a torrent, hitting her hand and spraying into the air, raining down splashes on us both. It was, easily, the most intense orgasm of my life so far.

Helena held her hand still as I gasped and gagged for air. My body was still trembling as she slid her fingers out of my soaked pussy.

"You needed that badly, huh?" Helena said as she stroked my thigh.

All I could do was nod.

"OK honey, you catch your breath for a second."

I let my head drop back as Helena disappeared from view, she came back with a towel a few seconds later and dried up the bed and my legs. I felt like I was being pampered.

Helena threw the towel on the floor and disappeared from view a second time. I could hear metallic noises and bumps, but I didn't even feel the need to look. I knew what she was doing, and I didn't mind. I was still smothered in a warm glow as I felt her hand on my thigh again. I closed my eyes and opened my legs for her.

"Can I do this honey?" Helena asked me quietly.

I nodded, and I felt her spread my engorged labia open with her finger and seconds later a warm feeling as she inserted her finger, along with the larva, really deep into my vagina.

"It's done." She said as she slid her finger out. I could feel a warm sensation inside me, it felt very strange but not at all unpleasant. Suddenly, the realisation hit me like a sledgehammer. I had some sort of creature inside me and I had simply agreed, I had not asked a single question. I sat up on the bed and turned to Helena who could obviously see my sudden panic response.

"What will happen?" I asked her.

Helena put her hands on my shoulder, her warm smile was quite disarming. "Don't worry, it's all OK. I've put a tiny little larva inside you, it won't hurt you. I promise."

I'd figured that part out for myself. I was just about to ask my next question, but Helena continued her explanation. "It will only be in there for around an hour honey. It'll grow quite quickly and then, when it's big enough, it'll slip right out. Nothing to worry about"

"I feel really weird about this." I told her.

"Of course you do, it's your first time but don't forget, you have mated with two species already, this is what we do. I promise that it will feel good."

I took a breath and Helena went on to explain how these creatures need a warm space and have been genetically modified to absorb human female reproductive fluids in order to grow. I had to admit that it was clever. I was also pleased that this would be so quick, I had suddenly imagined that it would be in there for weeks.

Helena put her hands back on my shoulders and applied a little pressure. "Lay back down Luna."

I decided to do as she said, I was thinking to myself that this would be OK and Helena would look after me and of course, it would be weird at first but Jeannie was doing this already and I was still determined to see her.

Once I had settled back on the bed, Helena began to massage my shoulder and arms which felt really nice. I started to relax and managed to stop the feelings of panic.

"You know, you're doing really well at all this Luna. You've progressed much faster than most Women and soon it'll be time for you to decide what comes next."

That made me feel good, I liked to succeed at whatever it was that I was doing. I thanked Helena and was just about to ask her about the next few days when I felt the heat in my vagina expand and a definite movement inside me. The shock of it made me gasp and I immediately put my hand on my pubic mound. I couldn't feel anything on the outside.

"Do you feel it starting to move?" Helena asked quietly.

I nodded and managed a "Hmm Hmm."

"OK, here's what you need to do. Stay as relaxed as you can. This thing is going to squirm about inside you as it grows. I'd like it to stay in for as long as possible so please tell me if you need to cum, I'll hold it inside for you. Oh, and the most important thing is... enjoy how this feels."

Focussing on Helena's words, I lay back and relaxed. Helena moved down between my legs. Nothing changed for another ten minutes or so and the anticipation was killing me. Helena rubbed my legs as we waited. Then, suddenly, I became aware of it, it was growing, I could feel it staring to fill me from the inside. It felt like it was getting hotter and then the squirming started, really slowly, but it was twisting around inside me and it felt amazing. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the feeling of my pussy being slowly stretched and massaged deep inside.

I managed to hold it together for a few more minutes and then I had to move my hips around. No longer able to control myself I grunted as the creature grew and grew at the same time it continued its twisting inside me.

"Give into it honey." Helena said as she gripped her hand on my thigh.

Fuck it was good, in fact, it was amazing and I could feel my juices leaking from my pussy and running down between the crack of my butt. I'd never felt anything like it in my life and I knew I'd cum.

The creature was now stretching me so much and as it rubbed over my stretched pussy walls I felt the orgasm starting deep inside me.

"Fuck Helena, I need to cum."

"Good girl."

Helena put her hand over my pussy and her palm pressed into my clit.

"Let it go when you need to honey, go on, cum for me." Helena said.

As the words left her lips it happened, and I started to cum hard. My pussy clenched on the creature, trying to force it out but Helena pressed her hand tight and my squirt shot out between her fingers. So violent was the orgasm that I nearly passed out.

Helena removed her hand and I felt the creature stretching out along the entire length of my pussy and now, I could feel it stretching my pussy entrance as it's slow twisting motion intensified and sped up.

"It's almost out honey, you're doing so well." Helena encouraged.

My pussy was stretched to its limits and I could feel another orgasm looming. Before I could say anything, Helena started rubbing my clit. I managed about ten seconds before I came again, squirting across the room. This time, as my pussy clamped, the creature pushed past the point of no return and I felt it slide quickly out of my body.

Slumping back on the bed I caught my breath and looked down to see Helena pick up the bright red, slippery creature which was enormous, I couldn't believe it had been inside me. Taking a moment to assess myself, I felt fine, my pussy felt like had the fucking of my life, which, in a way, it had. But I wasn't hurt. No pain, just intense pleasure. Helena smiled at me and took the creature away, placing it in a small box in the corner of the room.

Once she returned, she stroked my hair as she smiled down at me.

"Not as bad as you thought?"

I shook my head.

"I'm really proud of you."

"Thank you, Helena, I am lost for words right now."

"Why don't you go next door and take a shower, it's not even lunchtime so once you get back, why don't we go out for lunch?"

Helena's words were music to my ears, even though the blend of an ordinary lunch following an experience like that was weird. I hopped up from the bed and went to take a shower. By the time I was back, Helena had cleaned up in the room and I pulled on my panties and vest and we both went upstairs and got dressed. I chose a yellow summer dress and sandals. Only an hour after my encounter with the Gilathornia had ended, Helena, dressed in ripped jeans and red top and I walked down the path from the building and for the first time since my arrival, walked out into the real world.

I felt surprisingly good as we passed through the Interstar base. No one knew our secret and I quite enjoyed the attention of a few guys as we walked by. Once out of the base, we walked for about half a mile to a small beach where there was a little bar, which, it turned out, was a favourite of Helena's. Helena was on first name terms with the barman and I found out that her cover story was that she was trainer for Interstar -- not entirely untrue!

After a relaxed lunch we found a quiet place and sat on the beach, it was lovely in the sun and talked about everything except alien breeding programmes. It was great to have some normal chat and be in the real world for a while.

Instead of heading back, we went back to the bar and drank a glass of wine, followed by another. By early evening, it would be fair to say that we were both quite drunk and very giggly. We decided that we should probably head back, and we made our way along the road and into the base. Slipping quietly back inside our compound we were soon heading up the stairs and along the corridor to our rooms.

As we reached my door, Helena said, "You like Vodka?"

"Fuck yeah!" I said with a laugh.

"I've got a bottle in my room, want to put on some music and drink more?"

I was in no mood for an early night, so I quickly agreed, and we went into Helena's room, which was identical to mine but with more of her things around. I was surprised that it was quite messy, lots of clothes around the room. Helena went straight for her bottle of Vodka and in a few minutes, we were laying on her bed, loud music filling the room with large drinks. I felt so normal and I was having a great day.

We spent a few great hours laughing and getting to know each other and the more time I spent with her, the more I liked her.

It was at some point in the early hours of the morning, as my head was really starting to spin, Helena wriggled out of her jeans in order to get more comfortable and then slumped back on the bed, managing to take another gulp of Vodka as she did so. I had a sudden urge to touch her, I was so drunk and using what rational thought I had, I figured, after everything over the last few days, she probably wouldn't mind. Rolling onto my side I placed my hand on her tummy and looked at her face. Helena just laughed at me and put her hand on top of mine. With a huge smile she pushed my hand downwards as she opened her legs, she knew what wanted and she wanted it too, I needed no further encouragement.

My fingers reached the silky material of her green panties and rubbed my hand over them and between her legs. Helena let out a long breath. "I've been waiting days for this." She said, quietly. I knew how she felt, that need for someone or something to make you cum and now, I would do it for her.

This wasn't the time for subtleties and I rolled over, repositioning myself between her legs which she spread as wide as she could. Using my fingers, I grabbed her silk panties and pulled them to one side, exposing her smooth pussy which was glistening with her juices. I allowed myself just a quick look before I placed my tongue on her pussy lips and began long licks, teasing her labia with a little pressure and flicks of my tongue.

Helena pushed up her pelvis to meet my mouth and she let out a long moan as I firmly pushed my tongue deep into her pussy. Squirming my tongue around inside her began to drive Helena wild and I kept pushing as deeply as I could. Gently sliding my tongue out of her body, I replaced it with my fingers, starting with two, I felt her pussy spread open as I pushed them inside, not waiting, I started fucking her with my fingers, deeply and fast. Helena was thrashing her head around as my fingers pounded her pussy. I didn't even slow as I pushed in a third finger and Helena was bucking around on the bed grunting and moaning.

I loved watching her like this, she had given me so much pleasure and kindness, I needed to give some back and I was ready to make this woman cum. With a last look at her face, I dropped my head down above my fingers which were pounding Helena's soaking wet pussy. I put my lips over her clit and sucked hard. Helena pretty much screamed as I sucked again and again. It wasn't long before I felt her pussy begging to spasm a little and I knew she was close. At the last moment, I pushed a fourth finger into her pussy and pushed my fingers in as deeply as possible, then, wriggled them around as I gave a hard suck on her clit. That was it, she clamped her pussy around my fingers so tightly as she screamed twice, I suddenly felt her cum hit my chin as she squirted -- the hardest squirt I've ever seen by the way.

12