In Search of Jeannie Pt. 05

Story Info
Luna makes it through the training phase.
6.1k words
4.48
10.5k
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: For those of you that have been reading "Lisa's Second Chance" this story is a prequel and takes place around 7 years before Lisa is recruited to the commune. We meet some of the main characters before they met Lisa.

If you have not read "Lisa's Second Chance" then this story works well on its own and I hope you enjoy it.

Kisses. Lisa XXX

*****

Part 5

New Horizons

I'd been awake for a few hours. Lazing around in Helena's bed enjoying the time with nothing to do for a while. Of course, I couldn't help thinking about the hundred or so little worms that I had given birth to the day before, remembering the feeling of the fullness followed by the release as I pushed them out made me feel aroused. Every day that I spent in this place broke down more and more of my inhibitions and made me feel part of something nice.

Helena would be back in an hour and she'd left me while she went to deal with some thing or another. I managed to drag myself out of bed and walked back to my room where I spent that hour showering and dressing for the day.

I felt really good and happy and I chose matching, plain white, cotton bra and panties and then slipped on a pair of white denim shorts and a pink vest top and then lay on my soft bed for a while. I found that I was thinking of Jeannie and what creatures she had been with. I imagined being with her as she birthed some kind of alien in front of me. I found myself feeling so warm towards her but also even more aroused and so I tried to put it out of my mind.

Thankfully, Helena came back in time to take my mind off my pussy for a moment and came into my room with two cups of coffee which we sat on my bed and drank as we chatted for a while.

We decided to go for a walk in the grounds. You could hike through the forest behind the house for several miles before you reached the boundary and we set off in the early afternoon and spent nearly six hours walking through the trees. The thing that seemed odd was that given that we shared a very intimate secret about our lives which was all consuming at the lab, we never discussed sex, aliens, breeding or anything about our life together. That afternoon, we were just two friends out for a walk.

It was well into the evening when we got back and we both freshened up with a shower in our rooms before meeting again for dinner which Helena prepared for us. Helena looked sweet wearing a tight pair of black shorts that showed off her lovely curves and a plain tee. I'd chosen a pink shirt and dark blue jeans and enjoyed the wine and food as we continued chatting like old friends.

After dinner, as we sat in the dining room drinking, Helena received several messaged on her comms unit to which she replied as we chatted. Finally, I was just thinking that it would soon be time for bed as it was, by now, almost 11pm but Helena picked up yet another message on her comms unit and giggled.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Oh, it's just something I've been waiting for." She said, mysteriously.

"Anyway," she continued. "Let's go downstairs, I've got something for you."

My tiredness disappeared in an instant and immediately, I felt a tingle in my lower body as I became flooded with anticipation.

"Yeah, I'd really like that." I said as I stood up.

Helena took my hand and we walked along the corridor and into the lab. Helena took me into the first room we reached. It was like a comfortable dressing room with a shower, chair and a clothes rack. Hanging up were some white, silk robes.

"This is a prep room." Helena said. "Usually, this is your first stop on a lab visit."

I looked around and Helena sat on one of the chairs.

"You can undress here, leave your clothes and put on a robe."

Excitedly, I unbuttoned my shirt, enjoying the fact that Helena was watching my every move with a sexy smile. I hung it up and then kicked off my sandals before wiggling out of my tight jeans and folding them up. I unhooked my bra and enjoyed the feeling of my breasts being free.

"You can leave your panties for now." Helena said with a little giggle.

"OK." I said as I stood in front of her wearing just a little pair of red lace panties.

Picking up a robe, I slid it on and tied up the belt. It felt amazing, the soft silk clung to my skin and brushed all over me as I moved. The feeling as it touched my bare nipples was electrifying and made the immediately erect.

Helena jumped up and took my hand again as she led me out of the door. I felt almost dizzy and elated as I walked. The excitement was intense and I felt no fear at all as we walked down the staircase into the basement level. A short way along the corridor, we stopped outside a door on the right. Helena had a huge grin on her face as she looked at me.

"Don't freak out!" she said as she opened it.

"I think I can handle whatever you have in store for me." I assured her.

Helena sniggered as she opened the door and I followed her in.

I was totally shocked when I entered. In the middle of the room, stood a woman, about my age, a little larger than me with a sweet face and short brown hair which was slightly greying. She had a big smile on her face and reached out her hand which I took.

"Hello Luna, I'm Martha."

"Hi." I managed to reply.

"Sorry for the surprise but I'm happy to meet you at last. I'm in charge of the Southern Island."

Helena put her arm around me. "Martha and I work together on the island most of the time. We look after the women and the creatures."

I nodded.

"Helena thinks you are ready to come to our island, that you want this life."

I felt so happy to hear those words and I'd be with Jeannie again.

I nodded. "Yes, I very much want that."

Martha smiled again. "I'm so happy to hear that." She said. "We must be absolutely sure that you're ready. I'm not here alone and we also have Jenna in the lab who looks after the Arizona breeding centre. What I would like is for you to go with Helena to a nice quiet room and breed with a Pinarlous and then, after an hour or so, when you are ready to birth, I would like you to come and birth it so that we can observe."

I looked at Martha and then Helena who nodded gently at me.

"Yes, Martha, as you wish." I said and smiled at her.

"Good girl, thank you." Martha said. "We'll see you soon."

Helena took my hand and we left Martha and went back into the lab and back up the stairs. Martha took me right to the end of the corridor on the ground floor and into a small room which was painted light green and had dim lighting. There was a window that looked over the trees where we'd walked that afternoon and the clear night revealed millions of pretty stars.

There was the usual, large rubber bed and in the corner, my eyes caught sight of two yellow transit cases which I knew would contain the Pinarlous.

"Are you OK?" Helena asked.

I was. "Yes." I replied. "I'm just a little surprised."

"I arranged all this for today. I want you to be all that you can be and feel welcome. The place for that isn't here but, on the island, and I think you're ready."

"I hope so." I answered.

"Martha is lovely, so sweet and I've been close to her for many years and we've shared a great deal. I promise that you can, and should, trust her."

Helena walked towards me and grabbed the belt on the robe as she looked up at me. "Just trust me for now and you'll be happy you did." She said as she untied it and then ran her hands up my chest an over my breasts as she pushed the robe off my shoulders. I looked down at her as she sank to her knees and hooked her expert fingers in the sides of my panties and pulled them slowly down over my thighs and knees before dropping them to the floor. I stepped out of them and lay on the bed on my back.

Helena picked up my robe and panties and put them on a chair and then walked past me to the transit cases, brushing her hand over me as she passed me. The feeling of her fingers in my skin made my whole-body tremble.

I realised that in my excitement, I had not asked anything about the Pinarlous and I had no idea what it was or what it would do. Helena was leaning into one of the cases and then, just as I was about to ask, she stood up and came back to the bed where she sat next to me.

"There are two of these." She explained. "On their planet, there are three genders. Male, Female and neutral. The breeding is a little more unusual in that the female implants an egg into the neutral and then the male mates with the neutral and fertilises it.

"That is weird." I agreed.

Helena pulled out a small bottle from her pocket.

"Is that the pheromone?" I asked.

"Uh huh." She replied. "Do you want it now?"

I didn't say anything but smiled at her and lifted my knees and then let them fall apart.

"I'll take that as a yes!" Helena said as she stood and moved herself between my legs."

Helena ran her hand up my thigh and gently began to brush her soft fingers across my pussy lips, I breathed deeply and slowly as I focussed on the feeling of her touching me and my juices being spread over my pussy lips. I closed my eyes as I felt her slowly slide two fingers into my vagina and then began to slowly finger fuck me. I was really wet, and It felt so good as I rocked my hips and relaxed as she prepared me for my breeding.

Helena slowed her fingers with a giggle, and I moaned a little as she slipped them right out. I opened my eyes and watched her squeeze the contents of the little bottle onto her two fingers. The liquid was blue and thick. In a few seconds she slid her fingers back inside me and I grunted in pleasure as she squirmed her fingers around coating my pussy walls with the magic pheromone.

All too soon, Helena was finished, and my pussy was wet, dripping in pheromone gel and ready to be bred. Suddenly, I couldn't wait to see the first of the creatures, the female that would give me the eggs. I lifted myself up on my elbows and watched Helena go over to the first transit case. She leaned in and lifted out a medium dog-sized creature. As she walked towards me, I looked at it in detail. It had what looked like twelve small legs along the length of its body which was smooth and slippery looking. I could make out a head, but it was almost the same diameter as the body with hardly any neck. She was quite cute in a strange way and had tiny black eyes on the sides of her head. I loved her colour too, almost white with red streaks, a little like marble.

Helena stood next to me holding the creature, which looked quite heavy as it hung from her hands.

"She's sweet huh?" Helena said as she saw me grinning.

"Yeah, she's definitely cute." I replied.

"Could you roll onto your side please?" Helena asked me.

I did as she asked and rolled onto my left side and slid over towards the edge of the bed a little more. Looking over my shoulder, I saw Helena put the creature down on the bed. Its head was almost level with mine. I could hear it breathing and making some soft, gurgling noises. Still, I felt no fear or apprehension, just warmth towards the creature and Helena. I relaxed as Helena arranged me as she needed me, I stuck my ass out and brought my knees up.

"Perfect position." Helena said as she moved around me.

I managed to make a little purring noise as I felt the skin of the creature touching my butt. Helena was repositioning it. I leaned my head down and closed my eyes, focussing on the feelings. The creature was surprisingly warm to touch and slimy as it moved against my skin.

I felt Helena spread apart my ass cheeks a little and the creature was moving against me quite a bit, like it was restless. Helena said quietly, "I'm going to put the ovipositor tube inside you baby."

A few seconds and Helena spread open my pussy lips and I felt the heat of the creature begin to push inside me. The Pinarlous became much stiller but I felt its tube being pushed deeply into my body. It wasn't thick, maybe just the thickness of a finger but the end of the tube was larger and flatter. I could feel every movement of it rubbing the walls of my vagina as it probed around inside, slowly, getting deeper and deeper.

"Feels nice, right?" Helena asked as I began to take deep breaths as I savoured the hot, wriggling appendage that was inside me.

"Ohh yes. It feels amazing." I replied in between deep breaths.

Helena stroked my thigh and butt as the tube was inserted further and further until, after several lovely minutes, it reached my cervix. I couldn't help letting out a long groan as it started rubbing the flat end of the tube around my cervix. It felt like it was examining it.

I just began to move my hips a little, but Helena applied a little pressure with her hand on my thigh. "Try and stay still if you can. She won't like any sudden movements."

It was so hard not being able to move when I just wanted to grind myself into the creature and cum, but I knew I had to do as she needed. It took every bit of my self-control to stay still as the tube rubbed at my cervix, so deep inside me.

She settled her ovipositor over my cervix and stopped moving. I could feel her pressing against it and I managed to relax as much as I could. I wanted her inside my womb, and I panted and panted loudly as she pressed. It took another few minutes and the pressure on my cervix grew and grew until, a small tube extended out of the flat tip that was pushing against my cervix. I moaned and grunted as my cervix gave in to the invader and I felt it quickly sliding this little tube deeply into my womb.

I regained my control by taking even deeper breaths and then Helena said softly. "She going to push the egg sack in now honey, try and stay still a little longer."

My fingers gripped the rubber bed tightly as I felt the tube expand at my pussy entrance. It was big but soft as it opened up my pussy and slid inside me, I moaned out as I felt my pussy closing around the tube once it was inside.

"It looks so hot sliding inside you." Helena said as I began to grunt over and over as the tube pulsed and twitched, each time, pushing the egg sack further and further along to tube towards my waiting womb.

In no time it reached my cervix and increased the pressure as it almost began forcing it in. I bit the rubber sheet and screamed into it as my cervix gave way and expanded allowing the egg sack into my deepest depths. As soon as it was through my cervix, I felt it shoot the egg sack out quickly and I could feel it was now in my womb. My whole body was trembling and shaking.

Quite quickly, I felt the tube in my pussy shrink and relax as the tendril slid out of my womb and my cervix closed. The creature withdrew the ovipositor and I felt a little disappointed as it slithered out of my dripping pussy.

"Mmm, well done." Helena said as she stood up and picked up the Pinarlous. I was doing my best to catch my breath and rolled onto my back as Helena lifted the creature clear of the bed. I could see the ovipositor now dangling below the alien. It was the same white colour and smooth. It had felt so good inside my body.

Helena gently placed the creature back in its box and closed the lid before moving along to the second box. I watched her open the lid and lift out the male which seemed, almost identical in size and shape except for the colour which was greyer than the female. This time though, I could see what I assumed was its penis hanging below its rear end. It was only a few inches long and seemed smooth.

In no time, Helena was at the bed holding out this wriggling creature. "Can you roll onto your front for this one?"

I did as she asked and lay on my belly. I pushed my butt up a little and opened my legs. Helena put the creature on the bed and reached and picked up a big rubber pillow.

"Actually, let's put this under you," she said, and I lifted myself up as Helena slid the pillow under my belly. When I lay back down, my pussy was nicely exposed.

I put my face down, and, still out of breath, waited for my breeding to start.

"Here you go." I heard Helena say as she lifted the creature onto my lower back. I felt its feet moving as it seemed to settle its body on mine. The creatures warm flesh seemed to press between my ass cheeks as it covered my skin in its slime. Once again, I felt Helena spread open my waiting pussy lips and then, suddenly, I felt the creature tense its lower body as it rapidly rammed its dick inside me.

Nothing like the gentle probing of the female, I grunted into the bed as it just began to fuck me like a machine. Its smooth cock easily slid inside, and I felt its body tensing on my ass as it fucked me hard and deep. In seconds, its cock bumped up against my cervix and it began to swell. Helena put her hand on my back and stroked me as the male buried his cock deeply in my pussy. Grunting and panting as my pussy became stretched as the cock grew firmer and larger inside, I didn't want this to end but after less than a minute, the creature rammed in deeply one last time and I felt the cock explode with sperm. Hot watery jets of his seed flooded my body. Over and over, the sperm pumped into me as I moaned in pleasure.

Helena laughed. "I think you were too much for him!"

I couldn't reply, I was focussed on the feeling of the cock twitching as the last drops of semen drained into me. Its work finished, the male just pulled his cock quickly out of me. Helena stood up and lifted it off my back. I lay there, panting, face down on the bed, impregnated and covered in alien slime. It felt amazing but I badly needed to orgasm after all that intensity.

Helena returned and sat next to me. I decided not to move and again, she rubbed my back and shoulders. "Pinarlous are incredibly fertile and you will be impregnated."

I kind of knew that, something about the feeling in my womb knew there was life in there.

Helena continued. "We've genetically modified this species to accelerate the gestation which is only an hour or two, like most of our creatures. Shall we get you cleaned up?"

"Yeah, OK," I managed to reply, and Helena helped me to my feet. I was surprised that hardly any of the sperm leaked from my pussy. So much had been ejaculate into me that I thought lots would leak out but apart from a tiny trickle, that was it.

Helena took me to the next room which was one of the washrooms. I took a very long shower and cleaned myself up which helped me regain some strength and balance. I did think about masturbating but decided against it, even though I was massively turned on. After a good long time, I climbed out of the shower and dried myself, I even managed to sort out my hair, so it looked respectable. I could feel the creature in my belly, and I stopped and placed my hands on my lower abdomen.

It felt strangely satisfying to feel the slight swelling in my womb which I could just see. After just an hour, there was no mistaking that there was a living creature inside me and I made me feel both aroused at the prospect of the impending birth but also fulfilled, like this was a good purpose in life. With a smile, I left the washroom and went back to the breeding room.

Helena wasn't in the room and I guessed that she had taken the creature back to their habitat because they had gone too. I put my panties back on and my robe and sat on the bed. All the time, I could feel the alien inside me moving and growing. It suddenly occurred to me that I would soon give birth to this creature and it would be in front of two strange women. Martha seemed nice and I would have to do what they asked if I was to stay in the breeding programme. I decided to go with it and focus on what was important, which was the safe birth of the creature.

Helena returned and hugged me when she saw me.

"I can feel it moving." I said as I rubbed my belly.

"Lay back and let me feel." Helena said.

12