In Search of Jeannie Pt. 06

Story Info
Time for Luna to reunite with a lost love.
5k words
4.59
6k
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: For those of you that have been reading "Lisa's Second Chance" this story is a prequel and takes place around 7 years before Lisa is recruited to the commune. We meet some of the main characters before they met Lisa.

If you have not read "Lisa's Second Chance" then this story works well on its own and I hope you enjoy it.

Kisses. Lisa XXX

*****

Part 6 - Conclusions

My first dawn on the island broke and I awoke early as the bright sun beamed through my new bedroom window. A little after 7am and I was out of my bed, staring in wonder at the tropical paradise outside my window. Martha had made sure my new home was stocked with food and I settled at my table for a breakfast of fruit and chamomile tea which I enjoyed at a very laid back and leisurely pace.

I had to remind myself that I was actually working here, I was an alien breeder, it wasn't supposed to be a holiday, but it was hard to get my head around all that when finding myself in such a wonderful place for the first time. After a long bath in my brand new, and very cool bathroom I got to go through the wardrobe of clothes that I'd been provided. I dressed for the day with comfort in mind and chose a purple sports bra with matching panties and some light green shorts which just about covered my ass and a Black and white, stripy vest top. By 10am I was ready to go and explore my new home.

The beach was my first stop, a short walk from my house down a sandy pathway through the trees and past one of the smaller biomes. The beach was like a postcard, bright blue sea, lapping at white sand. I sat for a while in the middle of the long beach before continuing my walk to the far end of the beach and scrambling over the rocks and into the forest again. I reached the rough centre of all the buildings by lunchtime, I decided to go to the lounge and felt a little apprehensive and shy about meeting all the new women that would be there. As I approached the door, Alice noticed me and came outside. She hugged me and asked me her to join her at her table. I was pleased not to be alone, but I needn't have worried. The lounge was empty apart from Alice and 2 other women who sat around the table. Alice introduced us, I met Katie, a British woman in her 30s and Nia, an African woman who was a little younger. Both were lovely and made me feel welcome as I sat with them, ate lunch and listened as they told me the best places to visit on the island.

After lunch, Nia was taken for breeding. It was interesting to see how that happened, Martha appeared in the doorway to the lounge building and asked her to take a walk to the lab. After she left, Alice explained that she was going for breeding, she'd been busy and was being impregnated every 2 days with Bardirum bugs. They needed to make at least 100 of them and that task had fallen to Nia. Alice told me that Martha would probably want me to breed soon, newbies got thrown into the deep end, apparently!

In the afternoon, Alice and I walked to the foot of the mountain and then back to the settlement. I had a great day and it felt relaxing and nice to be in such a perfect place. The only missing piece of my puzzle was Jeannie, I hoped to see her any day. Then, it would be all worth it. Darkness was falling as I made it back to my new home and I took a long shower to sooth my muscles after all my walking that day. A little after 10pm, I settled on my sofa with one of the books that had been provided in my home. I was just about to open it up, when there was a knock on my door.

Fastening up the belt on my cotton robe, I answered the door to find Alice on the step. I invited her in, assuming she was there to wish me a good night.

"Martha and Helena have sent me to get you." She said.

"Get me? For what?"

"On, sorry Honey, they need you for a breeding, over at the lab."

I wasn't expecting to be doing anything but sleeping so it came as a little shock. "Right, OK, that's a surprise." I said.

"You can get called any time, day or night." Alice said, they'll give you a messenger device soon but for now, they sent me.

"I'll just get dressed then," I said, doing my best to hold myself together. It was different doing this here, for some reason, it felt scarier than in the training facility.

Searching through my clothes, I pulled on some red lace panties and a bra, a red tee and my denim shorts, slipped on a pair of sandals and went make to the front porch where Alice was waiting. She giggled when she saw me.

"What?" I asked.

"You're such a noob, I shouldn't laugh but it's the middle of the night and you're going for breeding, you only really needed panties." I laughed too, she was right and I'd not even though about it. We set off across the clearing, between some other huts and along the path that led to the main lab building.

As we entered, most of the lights were off and the corridors were dimly lit with low safety lights.

"Martha asked me to take you to the prep room and take you to them after." Alice said as we began to walk along the ground floor corridor.

"I suddenly feel nervous." I said.

Alice was far more laid back. "Hey, I get that, just go for it, you'll always be OK here." She said.

We reached the prep room and Alice opened the door for me, it was almost the same as the one at the training facility and I knew I needed to undress and with Alice watching me, I took off my shorts and vest and hung them on a hook, kicked off my sandals and lastly, pulled my bra off and picked up a robe which I put on over my panties.

"I'll take you downstairs." Alice said.

As we began to walk, the nerves kicked in and I felt a little lightheaded, but I also felt increasingly horny, a lovely dampness was spreading between my legs and I tried to focus on that feeling and not the fear, it didn't really work. Breeding on the island for the first time seemed like such a big deal and I'd not prepared myself for it, I'd been spending all my time looking around. We turned and walked down the wide stairway and along a dimly lit corridor in the basement. Alice stopped outside a door marked with a slightly faded number 17 painted on it and gently knocked.

Helena opened the door and thanked Alice who said, "Enjoy, baby." And turned to leave. Helena stood back from the door and I walked inside.

"Welcome, Honey." Helena said and gave me a huge lingering hug. It felt nice to feel her hug me. "So, welcome to our breeding laboratory. I asked to administer your first breeding session here. Feels like a special moment."

As I was alone with Helena, it felt better, and I was relaxing." I'm glad it's just me and you." I said, "I was feeling a little nervous again."

Helena smiled. "Only to be expected, Luna, but you know, this will be fine, and I'll make sure you enjoy it."

I nodded and looked around at the room. It was a strange one. It was long and narrow and at the far end were 4 segments covered with curtains like in hospital but a little larger and the whole place was far more dimly lit. As well as the door I'd entered though, there were blue double doors which appeared to lead to an adjoining room.

We walked towards the curtains and Helena said, "This is part of a suite of rooms down here that we often use when we need to mate lots of women at the same time. Scarletta are a common creature in this space. But tonight, I'm going to impregnate you with a fertilised egg batch of Elixicles. They grow within an hour and end up being the size of hens' eggs, so you'll birth them easily. We're introducing them into a new habitat outside and I'll drive you across there in one of our buggies. OK with you?"

"Anything you need, Helena, It's my job, right?"

Helena giggled and nodded, then pulled back one of the curtains which revealed a standard birthing chair. I didn't need to be asked and slipped off my robe and then pulled down my panties and stepped out of them before I climbed into the chair and obediently put my legs in the stirrups. Helena approached and smiled, cheekily as she ran her hand down my thigh and then brushed across my labia.

"Oh, Luna, I love it when my girls get so wet like this before a breeding."

I bit my lip and smiled at her.

I watched her pull out a small table and prepare a syringe of black fluid. The she picked up a strange device that looked like a dildo. She saw me looking at it and brought it closer. It was rubber and coloured pink, The thing was about 10 inches long and just above the base was a ball shape, after which, the shaft thinned to about the thickness of a human dick, then the last section became wider but suddenly tapered off into a long, thin tube. The whole thing was flexible and wobbled in Helena's hand.

"This is our artificial ovipositor." She said, proudly. Pointing to the thin end, she said. "This part is designed to go through your cervix. Once its in place, the ball holds it still inside you. Then I can screw the syringe in the end and, well, impregnate you."

Helena picked up a tube of lube and I watched her coat the ovipositor.

"Ready for it?" She asked me.

I could feel my pussy dripping. "Ready!"

My fingers gripped the arms of the chair, gripping the rubber as the thin tube entered my body Helena worked in the bulbous end and then slid the shaft up my tight little tunnel. It felt nice, sliding up into my willing vagina. Helena reached the large ball shape, I felt it pressing against my pussy entrance.

"Relax now baby, I need to get this in."

Closing my eyes, I took deep breaths and felt the ball stretch my hole little by little. The tip of the thin tube began to brush my cervix and was right in the perfect spot. I began to grunt a little as Helena gently pushed and with a little pressure, let out a squeal as my cervix was opened by the tube and my vagina relented and the ball slid inside, embedding the ovipositor in my womb.

"Oh, Fuck!" I exclaimed, almost involuntarily as I felt the ball stretching me.

"Is it in your womb?" Helena asked as she stroked my leg.

"Fuck, yes!" I replied, taking deliberate, long breaths.

Helena took the large syringe and I felt her screwing it into the base of the ovipositor. She stood up and looked at me warmly.

"I'm going to impregnate you now." She began to push the plunger slowly in and I soon felt the liquid spilling into my waiting womb. "There, it's flowing in nicely, filling you with eggs, do you feel it?"

I nodded and sighed.

The fluid stopped and Helena removed the syringe and then, began to very slowly pull out the ovipositor, which stretched my wet vagina again, making me squeal as it popped out. The ovipositor was slowly pulled out of my cervix and out of my vagina. Helena cleaned my pussy with a cotton cloth.

"All finished!" Helena said with a smile. I felt nice, actually, sitting there, with a belly full of tiny eggs which would grow and have life thanks to me.

Helena helped me out of the chair and passed me my panties and the robe, both of which I put back on.

"Shall we take a drive?" Helena said as we walked back towards the door.

I nodded as we walked out of the room and back upstairs. Helena asked me how I was settling in and I told her about my travels around the island and the other women I'd met. We stopped and sat in the upstairs corridor and drank a bottle of water each. Helena left me alone for about 15 minutes while she sent a message to Martha and found the key to the cart. I soon felt the eggs inside me getting bigger and moving around. The feeling was unique, and I liked it.

Helena appeared again and apologised for the delay. "Sorry Honey, I was talking with Martha, there's another woman to birth these same eggs heading to the habitat so you'll birth them together."

Being with another woman didn't worry me and I wondered if it would be one of the women that I'd met earlier. "That's fine with me." I said.

"Let's go, then." Helena said and reached out, taking my hand.

"Ohhh, shit." I said as I stood, "these things sure grow fast." Feeling my skin stretching slightly, my belly feeling a little bloated.

"We still have a little time; they'll get a bit bigger yet!" Helena said as we walked out the rear door of the lab and into, he hot night air. Helena helped me into the front of the electric cart, and we began a drive along the tracks through the trees for about 10 minutes until we pulled up outside a small biome. There was another cart outside, and I figured that the other woman was here already.

You entered the biome through a small tunnel and through a door into a kind of airlock with a second door inside. My feet were cold on the concrete floor which was a contrast to the heat outside. I could hear the muffled grunts of a woman through the closed door. They were continuous.

Helena asked me to take off my robe in the airlock, which I did. The waistband of my panties was now feeling a little tight as my belly has expanded noticeably as my womb was packed with growing eggs. Helena slid her hand over my belly and said, "Oh, yes, they want to come out."

Helena opened the inner door and we stepped in. It was hotter inside than outside and sweat formed on my head almost immediately. The floor was grass, it felt damp under my feet and there were short grasses surrounding several very small pools which were filled with what looked like bubbling mud. Each pool was a few feet across. Martha was kneeling with her back to us, holding a woman under her arms.

Helena whispered. "You'll get in the pool which is only knee deep and squat, I'll hold you up and you push those eggs into the liquid - they'll feel amazing as the come out."

The other woman grunted and yelped. I heard Martha tell her to push gently.

Meanwhile, Helena, pulled down my panties and I stepped out of them, slightly apprehensive about such a different and new method of birthing, for me, at least. I felt some pressure beginning to build on my cervix and suddenly a little gush of clear fluid trickled down my leg. All the while, the other woman grunted and moaned.

"Time to get you in place. I know you're going to love this. Consider it a sign of our love for you."

Helena was so sweet, and she took my hand and slowly, we walked around the pool, the sound of the grunts and the plopping noise of the mud, filled the air. I didn't want to look at the other women to start with as it seemed such an intimate moment I presumed we were going to use a different pool and was surprised when we stopped at the other side of the same small pool that the other woman was using. Helena turned me so that my back was towards her.

"Step backwards." Helena said and held my hands as I did as she asked. There was a huge pressure now and a steady drip of liquid. I felt like they were ready to come out any moment and my breathing had become rapid.

My right foot touched the warm mud as I stepped back, and my leg quickly sank to my knee and the other leg slid down easily slipped down into the mud.

"OK honey, turn around and squat down." Helena said. I did as she asked and stared down as I dragged my legs through, the mud and, squatted down until my ass touched the bank on the edge of the pool and Helena slid her arms under mine and supported me.

There was a sudden scream from the women opposite. I snapped my head up at the same time I felt my cervix begin to stretch open and grunted as my eyes settled on the woman opposite, legs open, a pile of black eggs sinking into the mud between her legs and Martha holding her up. The shock was indescribable, the woman was Jeannie. She had her eyes closed and opened them at the same time I yelled out. Her face kind of melted and her grunts turned into sobs as she saw me. Tears flowed down my cheeks.

"Push, Honey." Helena whispered. I stared into Jeannie's eyes as I pushed down, and my cervix opened. My vagina was immediately ravaged by a flow of eggs rushing out and splattering in the mud as I screamed out. Jeannie came hard, our eyes locked together as she birthed her last batch of eggs, her squirt splashing in the mud. The sight of her in front of me like this, cumming was over whelming and as the second batch of eggs forced their violent way out of my body I came too, screaming and shaking hard. Jeannie watched me, her stare locked on me as I pushed down as hard as I could and ejected the remaining eggs along with a gush of the liquid that surrounded them inside me.

Martha and Helena lifted us both up and out of the muddy pool, our bodies splattered with mud, sweat and sticky liquid. We both crawled towards each other, tears rolling down our cheeks with elation as we met, and our arms encircled each other. Martha and Helena left the biome as we silently held each other for what seemed the longest time, laying in the grass next to the pool, wrapped in each other. My journey to find her was complete.

I snapped back to reality and was, back in my chair, in the living room of my Arizona apartment 7 years later. Jeannie and I had remained close with an inseparable bond even though we shared ourselves with other women and of course gave our bodies to the creatures of Interstar.

Over the 2 years that I'd been on assignment in Arizona, developing new techniques for breeding some newly found species, I'd only seen my beloved Jeannie a handful of times but tomorrow, I was heading home, back to my island and my Jeannie. Firstly though, I had one final task to do.

My hands fell over my swollen belly which had held a growing Sliptrillia worm, the first on earth and it had had been 4 months since I'd been impregnated with the creature. It had become part of me but now, it was fully grown and I appeared 6 months pregnant. Our leader, and head scientist, Dominica would arrive today and begin the induction process.

The previous night, along with some other women, I'd been drinking and celebrating, and my head was just about clear enough to deal with the day. I left my apartment and began the walk through the industrial buildings to a dark set of steps that led into the basement that housed our secret lab. Swiping my access card, Entering the building, I walked through a long passageway to the meeting area where Carlina, the head of this unit waited with Dominica. No other women would come to the lab today. Carlina and Dominica greeted me, and we all hugged. This was an important day for the programme.

After I'd given them an update on how I was feeling and the activity of the worm inside me, they decided on a final scan and we went to the next room where they lay an ultrasound pad over my belly and discussed the size of the worm. It was over 6 feet long, curled around inside me. They were about a couple of inches thick and its head nestled just above my cervix.

We all agreed to go ahead with the birth. This was, by far the longest breeding that I'd experienced. It had not been painful in any way but in recent days, the movements of the worm were making me feel sick as it churned around. Once we'd gone back to the meeting room, I drank a bottle of water and had to rest on a chair for a few minutes as the worm moved around again.

Dominica was a strange woman and not at all warm like the others, but she was in charge and was still friendly. I liked her but was glad when Carlina suggested that she'd take me to the prep room. Dominica said that she'd prepare the birthing room and we all left the meeting area. The prep room was just along the corridor and we soon arrived. I stripped out of all my clothes apart from my white lace panties which had rolled under my swollen belly and Carlina gave me a robe which I slipped on. A process that I'd been though hundreds of times. I no longer felt any fear.

We left the prep room and, Carlina walked with me down the dark corridor and the down a set of steps to the sub-basement, now 3 stories underground. It was dark and cool with just red lights as we walked along to the very end where there was a black door. I knocked on the door and Dominica opened it. We filed inside.

12