In Search of Knowledge

Story Info
This is the story of a young college in search of knowledge.
20.8k words
4.57
10.2k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cgraven
cgraven
66 Followers

MacGyver University was a small prestigious institution in the hills of rural New England. It was known for its avant-garde programs, and parapsychology department. The spring semester was drawing to a close and soon the announcements for summer programs would be appearing. Unlike many Universities MacGyver did not limit participation to graduate students but they were open to under graduate students as well.

Professor Carl Kolkac had just posted the parapsychology department's trip "In search of werewolves' fact or fiction?" The stated goal was to go to Romania and the Transylvanian Mountains in search of werewolves, to conduct a scientific study to determine if they have some base in fact or are the sole result of folk lore. Interested student should apply to Dr. Carl Kolkac of the parapsychology department

There was snickering as the students read the posting, for Dr. Carl Kolkac was known as a bit of an odd duck and a relic from a bygone era. He could be seen on campus in his Oxford gown and mortars board his wispy gray hair in disarray. He was a tall gangly man in his fifties and the picture of the absent minded professor. He could be seen fencing in the gym, there was a small scar on his right cheek below his eyes and the rumor had it that it was a dueling scare from his days as a student in Vienna.

Morrigan Smythson smiled as she read the post with all the other summer programs. Like many of those snickering out loud she did find the idea of going to hunt for werewolves a bit ludicrous but a summer trip through the Romanian and the Transylvanian mountains paid for by the school that was something to smile about. She could already tell that most of her fellow students were going to blow off the posting so the competition wouldn't be too fierce which she thought was both a bit sad even while it was good for her.

Making her way back to her dorm she tossed her school bag into a corner and sat down at her computer to type up an application letter. After an hour of trying to figure out how to word it properly she growled softly in the back of her throat. It just wasn't coming to her! Drawing a deep breath she thought for a moment before a slow smile curved her lips. Grabbing her purse she ran out the door. It was a beautiful spring day and her step was brisk. She didn't miss the gazes that turned toward her as she passed but waved to those she knew and kept walking. At 19 Morrigan was a beautiful young woman. At 5'6 she was only of average height but that didn't stop people from noticing her. Her dark chocolate brown hair was thick and lustrous and usually drawn back into a ponytail while flashing green eyes were almost always sparkling with mirth and her firm full lips ready to curve into a smile. Soft creamy skin practically beckoned to be caressed and though she was fit and well toned she still had firm high breasts, a narrow waist and the curve of her ass filled the jeans she always wore perfectly.

Morrigan was well aware of her looks and how people, men mostly but some women too, would turn to stare at her but she'd never let it go to her head. She detested people that used good looks to get ahead in life. Her parents had raised her with a strong work ethic and while they'd both made it well known that they thought their only daughter was the most beautiful child in the world they also taught her that beauty faded in time. Lost in her thoughts she walked right past the building she wanted and ended up laughing at herself and backtracking. Finding Dr. Kolkac's office knocked gently.

Dr. Kolkac was busily grading the last of the final exams for his course in parapsychology when he heard the knock at his door. Drawn from his work he gave a disgruntled huff, and straightened just a bit in his chair. The rumpled tweed jacket he wore had leather patches at the elbows, as always he wore his school tie from King's College at Oxford. His wisp gray hair little more that a fringe that circled his head, hardly the picture of a modern professor but more a caricature of a bygone day.

"Enter!" His voice was formal as always and tinged with an Eastern European accent, one could not quite place. His hazel eyes looked over the rim of his glasses to behold an attractive young lady."Good afternoon Doctor, I just saw the posting you put up for your summer internship and wanted to come apply in person." The girl was rather beautiful and quite young; she could be no older than a sophomore but most probably a freshman. Carl Kolkac noticed the way her jeans hugged her body, her chocolate brown hair was thick and lustrous drawn back into a ponytail while flashing green eyes sparkled with an impish twinkle. He did not approve of young ladies dressing in pants never mind jeans and the scowl on his face made that quite clear.

"Have a seat my dear. So you are interested in summer internship? You do realize that it will entail spending time in a country until very recently was known for its strict control and that it will entail a fair amount of hiking through the mountains of Transylvanian. Miss?" His voice trailed off even as his eyes wandered to the young woman's high firm breasts. She defiantly was a ravishing young beauty and the idea of spending the summer in her company was quite enticing. A slight blush kissed Kolkac's cheeks as he realized that he was staring at the girl's breasts and the way they strained against her t-shirt. Pulling himself back to the present and the business at hand. "And your name is Miss?

"Morrigan, Morrigan Smythson. Please forgive my rudeness in not introducing myself when I came in. I understand about the hiking and what the country used to be known for but it's an area I've always longed to visit," Dr. Kolkac bushy grey eyebrows lifted when Morrigan mentioned her grandmother as having emigrated from Romania, the subconscious act giving him almost the appearance of a shaggy old gray wolf. He was only half listening to the attractive young coed, a young woman that carried the blood of Transylvania and the Carpathian Mountains would certainly be beneficial to his research. Morrigan gay laughter brought him back to the present.

"So other than hiking and being curious what sort of work would the internship entail?" Her sparkling green eyes shown with her laughter and Dr. Carl Kolkac couldn't help but notice what a charming young creature she was. When he snapped out of his daze his voice was a bit shaky and his cheeks tinged in crimson as her realized the young woman must have noticed how his eyes where roaming over her supple young body.

"Well Miss Smythson you would be recording my interviews with local villagers, helping me research the local records for reported sightings of theses supposed creatures, and then trans cribbing my notes." He hesitated a moment before continuing. "As you would be representing the university you would be required to wear appropriate attire, skirts, blouses and the school blazer. Of course in the mountains hiking appropriate shorts and boots would be acceptable." He passed Morrigan and application form fully expecting that she would now change her mind as the internship was not just some frivolous outing to Europe.

Taking the application from him she offered him a slight grin and pulled a pen from her bag. She filled out the application right there in front of him. It really wasn't that long and asked pretty standard questions involving her grades, solid 4.0 average, and major, undecided, as well as why she wanted the internship. Overall it only took about ten minutes to fill it out and she hoped he wouldn't count that against her but when she knew what she wanted she often went after it.

Handing it back to him she rose from the chair and offered him her hand, "Please let me know whatever you decide professor but I sincerely hope the letter I get is one accepting me as your summer intern." With a last smile she turned and left confident that the meeting had gone well.

Morrigan Smythson. Got her answer a week later, the next two weeks where a whirlwind of vaccinations, visas, and finalizing travel plans. On the second of June Morrigan found herself in Boston at Logan airport boarding the Austrian Airlines for Bucharest. Dr. Kolkac arrived looking like the typical absent minded professor, in his crumpled tweed jacket, and his glasses riding on the end of his nose. He patted his pockets searching for his boarding pass which the gate attendant took from his outside breast pocket. Most of the trip they spent sleeping on the late night flight. A day in Bucharest was an endless series of boring official meetings and applications for travel passes and then they were on their way to the northern mountain city of Sinaia, the old summer capital and finally to the 14th-century town of Sighisoara and the birthplace of Vlad Tepes, more notoriously known as Vlad the Impaler, or Count Dracula and to the famous Castle Bran, often referred to as "Dracula's Castle." It seemed they where to stay in the castle.

He had shyly stolen glances at the charming young beauty and then would blush when she noticed. He seemed to brighten and become more relaxed once they were in Europe. When they were told they would be sharing a room at the castle he did not seem to blink even though in Bucharest he had insisted on separate rooms much to the amusement of the hotel desk clerk. During their journey to Sighisoara he was a virtual travel log on the sights and the history of the region.

Dr. Kolkac had left Morrigan to shower and get ready for dinner while he went to the library of the castle. He was about to make some notes when he realized he had forgotten his pen. When he returned to their room he found Morrigan emerging from the bathroom in nothing but her towel and he blushed furiously but made no move to leave his eyes devouring her beauty in her near naked state, his mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water. Like him she blushed furiously and for a moment her mouth simply hung open not knowing what to say.

She was beautiful, more beautiful than Carl had realized. He legs long and sculptured her towel barely covering Morrigan's sweet young pussy and her well rounded heart shaped ass as she clutched the towel to her high firm breasts. The young woman's luxurious hair clung to her face and rivulets of water tricked from the girls silken mane. At last she managed to stammer, "Can I help you Doctor?" Carl suddenly found Morrigan in his arms his hard muscular body pressed to hers, and his lips brushed the young coed's in a searing kiss. Carl stepped back bushing crimson.

"Miss Smythson I'm sorry I don't know what came over me." He could not take his eyes from her and it was obvious that dressed or more to the point undressed as she was had deeply affected him. Carl steeled himself for the slap across his face that he knew would be coming.

Biting her lower lips she chuckled softly and at last looked up to meet his eyes, "I think it's usually called desire Doctor." A shy blush colored Morrigan's cheek it was obvious that his kissed had stirred something in the young coed. " If you don't mind I should be getting dressed." Carl was surprised when the blow to his cheek did not come nor did she lash out at him screaming Her lips in fact had parted to his and the memory of it, the sweet taste of her and the feel of her young body pressed to his emboldened Dr. Kolkac. The light of the quarter moon streamed through the open window of their room, its soft light bathing the near naked beauty. He stood their looking at Morrigan and he felt that desire for her spreading through his body. The one thing he was sure of was that he did not want her to dress; in fact he wanted quite the opposite. His eyes shown with desire for her as he stepped closer, his body now close to hers she could feel the heat of it, his lips a breath away from her. With a boldness Morrigan had never seen in him before his lips pressed to hers in another searing kiss and his fingers slowly tugged at the towel that hid her from him.

"Morrigan" He sighed in to their kiss. His voice laced with passion and desire. "We shouldn't be doing this, if anyone found out you'd be in trouble." The young beauty fully gave herself to that searing kiss, slowly she broke it and blushed scarlet. Grabbing her clothes off the end of the bed with one hand she darted back into the bathroom and the door behind her.

Carl was sure that he had seen his own desire mirrored in Morrigan's flashing green eyes. She had responded to his kiss had pressed her supple young body to his and he felt the passion and pleasure ripple through her and then she had run like a frightened little rabbit. He pressed his forehead to the bathroom door his hand hovered above, the door knob, the young coed's musky fragrance called to him stirred something deep and dark in him and its intensity scared and enticed Carl Kolkac at the same time. He withdrew his hand and wandered out on to the small balcony of their room. The moons silvery crescent smiled down on him as if he were a lost child, its ghostly light bathing him and the Carpathian Mountains in its shimmering light. The howl of a wolf echoed in the valley and again his soul longed for something he was not sure what.

He sighed knowing he could not go down to the banquet in their honor alone, he would have to wait for Morrigan, or surely tongues would wag. He turned at the sound of the door opening and turned as the young ravishing coed emerged from her sanctuary that his lust, and perhaps her desires, had driven her to. He waited there on the balcony cloaked in the moon's pale silvery light. Carl watched as Morrigan emerged from the bathroom she was stunning her beauty breathtaking even in her simple school uniform. Smoothing her skirt down to just above her knees then edging towards the single bed in the room, she sat looking the embodiment of sensual innocence. His foot scraped against a paving stone of the balcony and for a moment, bathed in that ghostly moon light, Dr. Carl Kolkac could have been one of the undead from of Transylvania's haunted past.

The moment of panic and fear that shown in those flashing green eyes thrilled Carl for some reason and Morrigan was more desirable and enchanting to him in that brief moment than ever before. "Our host will be expecting us Miss Smythson." Though Carl had reverted to his familiar formality the look in his eyes showed his still smoldering desire. He escorted the young coed down to dinner and all eyes turned to her as they descended the long formal stairway. It was oblivious that all the men present where taken with her beauty and Morrigan received more than one envious look from the women.

Dr. Kolkac was seated to the right of their host, a local official, and Morrigan to his left. The dinner was a typical European affair. Aperitifs before dinner, the wine flowing like water, each coarse having its own special wine, and an endless series of toasts, which all were expected to participate in. The meal dragged on hour after hour, not the typical quick affair she was use to in the states and Morrigan's glass never seemed to be empty. After dinner there as coffee and brandy and when their host noticed that Morrigan was a bit hesitant he smiled charmingly.

"Miss Smythson this is a very special brandy from the region and I very much would like you to sample it." Sipping at her coffee Morrigan tried to think of a polite way to decline and simply couldn't come up with anything. How did one tell their host that they didn't want to drink his brandy without offending him? It was something she hadn't had to worry about in the States and now she was stuck. Picking up the glass she sipped at her brandy and found that it was as smooth and heady as she'd expected it to be. Offering their host a small smile she spoke quietly and hated hearing the slight slurring of her words. It wasn't bad but she knew if she drank anymore she'd embarrass herself and Dr. Kolkac. "It's delicious Sir. I don't dare drink anymore though I'm afraid; the wine from dinner is already going to my head. I don't hold alcohol well," she admitted with an embarrassed smile. All during the meal Dr. Kolkac had stolen side long glances savoring his young intern's chaste beauty.

"Ah I understand that temperance is a virtue Miss Smythson and normally I would be offended but how can one take offence from such beauty?" Her host pressed his lips to the back of Morrigan's hand and his dark handsome looks where reminiscent of the famed count Dracula. He took her arm and led the calmly beauty from the dining room across the hall to the ballroom, the rest of the guest following in their wake. As they entered the small orchestra struck up a waltz and their host took Morrigan into his arms for the first dance. Dinner had been a three hour affair and it seemed now there was to be a ball.

His arms held her firmly and guided Morrigan through the waltz. As they passed the mirrored wall she saw both their reflections in the ornate morrows. His body sensually flowed against hers. Several other men danced with the stunning young American beauty and then Morrigan found herself in Dr. Kolkac's arms. His body pressed to hers he held her in the classic pose of the dancer his right hand firmly on the small of her back, his left holding her hand lightly. The strains of the waltz caressed her as his hips pressed to Morrigan's as they swayed and glided to the music. As the music faded, Carl lead Morrigan from the dance floor, made their apologies, and helped her up to their room.

"Thank you Doctor. I need to sit down," There was no doubt that Morrigan was a little more than tipsy as she plopped into the chair, her cheeks where rosy and her speech a bit slurred. "I'll sleep on the couch tonight," she said quietly. "I just need to gather up the energy to get up and change, alcohol always makes me sleepy," she said with a yawn.

Carl smiled as she sensually stretched her arms above her head and then she was gently snoring lost to the world of the living. He shook his head as he gathered Morrigan into his arms and carried her to the bed. Carl cradled the young beauty in his arms and slipped her school blazer from her shoulders. Carl neatly folded it and placed it over the back of the chair. He slipped her shoes from her dainty feet placing them by the bed. He just stood there for several minutes watching her sleep and he sighed. If the young beauty slept in her uniform then it would be rumpled for their morning meeting. Slowly he took off Morrigan's blouse and then eased her skirt down over her hips. God she was beautiful and Carl could feel his passions for her rising again he bent down and rolled her thigh high stockings off. He leaned over to kiss the stunning young beauty good night his lips brushing hers.

Morrigan was dead to the world. She didn't feel the doctor undressing her at all. She was already lost in of sensual dreams brought on by his searing kisses, dreams that mirrored her love for Gothic Horror Tales and because they were dreams, wasn't surprised to find that the doctor had a starring role, as did their handsome host.

She dreamed that she danced with both of them, each of them taking turns spinning her around the dance floor until she was warm and dizzy from it all. At last she made them allow her to sit down so she could catch her breath, the young beauty noticed a full moon rising outside that cast ghostly shadows over the gardens. It was beautiful and made her breath catch until she looked at the two men she was with. As the moon rose higher she noticed a feral light coloring their eyes and felt fear creeping up her spine and yet sexual arousals well. Her dream became deliciously arousing and frightening at the same time, as both men release ear splitting howls and began to change before her very eyes.

Not waiting for the transformation to be complete she cried out and started running to escape the castle. As her dreams sexually haunted and aroused her Morrigan whimpered and those little whimpers turned to gasps of sexual excitement. Her gorgeous young body bucked and thrashed the tip of her little pink tongue slid across her full ripe lips as she gave herself to the dark haunting dream.

cgraven
cgraven
66 Followers