In Search of Tamar Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know why I remember what Chava said and what I was thinking. At that time, my mind was completely in the head of my dick, concentrating on every centimeter of Chava's tight little cunt as she pushed me in further and further. She stopped somewhere in the territory of her cervix and said "Zat's enough."

Chava started to ride up and down on my dick, slowly at first but faster and faster as she got more excited. I tell you, I benefited from all the pushups she had performed for the Army. The woman was inexhaustible. As she picked up speed, she forgot her reluctance to take in all my dick and started plunging harder and harder, up and down. As she took me in more and more, she tightened around the tip of my dick. That was the process, deeper and deeper, tighter and tighter around the tip of my dick until Chava's bony bum cheeks were slapping on my thighs and I was almost screaming from the pressure on my dick. Did the woman keep a Vise-Grip up her cunt?

Fortunately. I could last under this punishment, having come once already. I felt my dick bottoming out inside 50-year old cunt when Chava started to moan. It sounded like half pain and half pleasure. I couldn't hold back any more and I shot off the same time Chava screamed in the ecstasy of orgasm. Chava slumped slightly from her usual straight posture, as if impaled on my dick. With a sigh, she lifted her head, rose and rolled off me.

Chava didn't get up and run to clean herself as my experience with young women had led me to expect. She just lay beside me, breathing shallowly and seeming to enjoy the trickle of semen on her thigh. I lay exhausted on the bed, partly from jet lag but mostly from Chava's extraordinary performance. It seemed like we stayed that way for hours. Finally, she broke the spell. She anticipated my question perfectly.

"Chris, I can't stay vit you, much as I vould like. You made me vun happy voman tonight but I must get back to my recruits. Vot vill I tell zem ven I come back to ze barracks? I vill heff zis vell-laid happy look on my face und I vill valk like my insides are all zore. I am zo happy zat I neffer yell at my girls again. How can I discipline zem if I neffer scream at zem? Zey von't respect me in ze morning."

"Respect you in the morning? I'll worship you in the morning, Colonel. I didn't realize that you would be so good in bed without your whips and leather. You've changed my attitude completely about older women."

Chava got out of bed and dressed slowly, almost reluctantly. She was doing a striptease in complete reverse. Young women are in such a rush to get back home before their parents' curfew. It's always a letdown the way they rush to the bathroom to clean themselves so there's nothing in their panties for Mom to see when she did the laundry. Chava knew how to prolong the pleasure of the fuck by taking her time to leave.

I saw what a good-looking woman she was earlier in the evening but now she glowed like a well-fucked woman. Chava looked good and she was a tigress in bed, so good that she changed my attitude towards older women. If I didn't find Tamar, I was going to start looking up some of my older single women friends when I got back to Canada. Chava noticed that I was looking appreciatively at her as she straightened her tie. She came over to the side of the bed and sat beside me.

"I vill tell you zomezing. Ven Tamar told me how good you ver, I vanted to heff you just vunce to replace my Tzvikah. Don't be angry vit me or vit her ven you find her. As her superior officer, I must know everyzing about my soldiers. I envy zat girl, vot big, hard schlong she vill get from you effery night. Zo, Chris, it's better I go now und let you find Tamar. You don't vorry vun little bit. I neffer tell Tamar or anyvun else anyzing about vut go on between us. I neffer mention again even to you. Zer's too much difference in our age to become involved, Chris. Good night und zleep vell my pootzie-mootzie."

Chava kissed my forehead and then she kissed my limp dick. Could you believe what was happening? I was now a Colonel's pootzie-mootzie. Chava left without turning around for even one last look. She was a strong woman, the strongest-willed I ever met. She kept her promise and never mentioned to me or anyone else what happened that night.

I didn't sleep well that night. Maybe it was the time difference between Whitehorse and Ashdod or maybe it was too much Israeli brandy in my café botz. My thoughts just raced through my head, plunging into the despair of guilt feelings. I had set out to find Tamar and had ended up in bed with her former superior officer. Would Tamar think of this as a betrayal? Had I done anything wrong to Colonel Krotchnik? After all, standing in for her long-dead lover was even more perverted than a bondage scene. Would she become attached to me? Older women often had unrealistic expectations from their younger lovers. And what really happened to Tzvikah Studman? Had he really died in the Sinai or had Chava Krotchnik fucked his brains out?

Finally, I decided that I think too much. Chava Krotchnik was happy when she left, happier than I had ever seen her before. Perhaps she would throw away her handcuffs and find a regular-type lover to spend her declining years with. Also, she was worried if her recruits would respect her in the morning, not me. That proved she wasn't expecting any mornings with me after this. As for Tamar, I would have to resolve this infidelity when I finally found her. Besides, finding Tamar was not a sure thing on this trip. Could anyone fault me for having some fun while on what might prove to be a fruitless quest? I drifted off to sleep with my guilt now resolved.

12