In Search of the Final Freedom Ch. 01

Story Info
Bonnie has her first extra-marital experience.
11.4k words
4.21
23.7k
2
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Search of the Final Freedom:

An Erotic Socio-Political Novel


Author's note: This is the first chapter of a novel on which I have been writing on and off for several years. It is based on the real culture of the modern American south; however any relationship to actual people or events is purely coincidental.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated.

Prologue

Societies do not progress in an even manner. Cultural norms may stay rigid for decades, centuries or even a millennia before the right idea comes forth at the right time by the right messenger. Rarely is the idea new when it changes a society, but rather it simply waited for the right time and messenger.

Karl Marx penned Das Kapital and the concepts behind communism decades before the messenger Vladimir Lenin took it to the collapsing Russian state and thus changed the world.

American sexual moirés were penned not by Jesus as many would believe, but by St. Augustine in the 4th century. He expounded a very restrictive view of sexuality as a tool for the collapsing Roman state to maintain civilization in the face of the unstoppable barbarian onslaught. His message was one geared for his time; however, as it coincided with the solidification of the Roman Church's domination over all other religious sects, it took on the trappings of holy writ.

For centuries writers have attacked his views, and just as this religious system was loosing its grip on Europe, a new nation was born. A nation conceived with human liberty as its heart, but wedded at its core to St. Augustine's view of sexuality. The combination freedom of political expression and repression of sexual expression created a tension that sparked repeated "sexual revolutions" beginning with the founding father of the republic: Benjamin Franklin. All failed to break the iron grip of Augustinian sexual rules.

In this novel, our protagonist live in a comfortable, but rule bound world. Deep in their hearts they know there is more, but they will need help along the journey from the old ways. They will have to work out a new moral code for themselves before they can be the prophets of a new model.

At each stage they can turn back, but to be the new prophets they must overcome.

PART ONE

Chapter One

Unlikely Revolutionaries

"What were you thinking of?" Bonnie Campbell asked as her husband lay on his back catching his breath.

The bedroom was warm and a little stuffy. Lights from the street lit the room well enough to display the mildly erotic decor. The walls held suggestive, but classical paintings and a large beautiful semi-nude photos of Bonnie hung behind the bed. Shelves contained several statuette nudes in classical poses. The burgundy sheets were pushed to the foot of the bed allowing their sweat covered bodies to cool.

Cooper lay panting as his penis shrank to less than half the size it had been a moment before. As he often did after orgasm, he wondered if he had the energy to go get a glass of water. As she nearly always did, after her husband had climaxed she rubbed her clit rapidly seeking another orgasm, or two, or three. She could feel the recently deposited fluid running out of her bodily onto the sheets. She had to resist her inclination to stop masturbating to get a towel to clean up the mess. But resist she did.

As she became ever more turned on she mustered the courage to tell him what had been eating at her for the past day. It wasn't that she thought he would be mad; rather she couldn't mention it, for embarrassment, unless she was very aroused,. When she was clearly on the way to orgasm, her actions of the previous day suddenly lost their embarrassment and became stimulating. After she had replayed them in her mind (which definitely enhanced her masturbation), she began to speak.

"Sweetheart." She said softly."Uh hugh" was his tired response "I want to tell you something"

"What?"

"We'll its a little embarrassing" She said then paused.

"Well?"

"OK. Well, yesterday Jill, from our Sunday School class came over" she began moved into a more comfortable position for rubbing herself "and was, as usual, talking about sex."

It took Cooper a minute to place Jill. She and her husband had begun attending the Sunday morning couples class he taught at Saint Thomas United Methodist Church. Cooper recalled a number of times that Bonnie had told him about a rather racy conversations they had while watching the church nursery on Sunday mornings. Bonnie had a strong libido and liked talking to other women about sexual things, with in boundaries. After all what is considered extremely racy in Hancock County, Georgia was polite dinner conversation in some parts of the country.

"I was telling her about our Sex Education tapes. Well I think I got a little turned on and I began describing in detail how they motivated me to eat you more. I tried to describe the parts of the tape which turn me on to oral sex, but I couldn't explain it very well. She suggested that I just get the tape on oral sex"

"Did you watch it?" Cooper inquired

"Yes"

"Did you get turned on?"

"Yes" Bonnie answered again.

"Did she?"

"Just let me tell it." Bonnie insisted. She had stopped masterbating, as rolled to look at her husband. "Yes, we both got turned on. Watching that tape with Jill in the room was weird, but really exciting. We talked about what they were doing for a while. When it got to my favorite spot I mentioned that it was so sexy I could play with my self right now. I'm not sure what Jill thought I meant, but, well, she pulled up her skirt and began to rub her panties.

"She masturbated in front of you?" Cooper asked. Bonnie nodded. He tried to imagine what Jill would look like doing that "What kind of panties was she wearing?"

"Just pink cotton ones, but she didn't keep them on long"

"She stripped?" Cooper gasped, now incredulous.

"Let me tell the story. Yes, she took off her panties. Well, actually she first just pulled them down. She didn't take them off until I took off mine."

"You both got naked?" Cooper said as he felt life returning to his penis

.

"Yea, to make the story short, we both took off all our cloths and helped each other come. Cooper was now fully aroused, but wanted more details than that. "What do you mean by "helping to come?"

"Well by the time the video was half over, we were both naked and had each had a couple of orgasms. I was working on number three, but she was having difficulty." She paused "... so she asked of I would rub her breasts."

Cooper just looked at her, so she added ".... so I did."

"What was it like?" Cooper asked as he now began to stroke his again ridged shaft.

"Don't ask me that."

"Come on."

"I don't want to"

"You've told me this much now tell me the rest."

"It was nice. Her breasts are a bigger than mine and her nipples have a brown tint. I was scared at first but touching them and seeing how Jill responded turned me on so much I kind of went crazy."

"What does that mean?"

"I treated her breasts like I do your penis. After playing with them until her nipples were hard I licked and sucked them, I imagined they were your penis."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh yea" Bonnie's hand returned to her clit and both husband and wife were masturbating.

"What did she do when you did that to her chest?"

"She came, twice"

"Did she return the favor?"

"Yes and no. I was too sensitive for her to mess with my nipples, so she just lightly touched them..." Bonnie paused for a second and said "she rubbed my thighs near my vulva until I came." Bonnie was approaching her pent up climax s she spoke. "She wouldn't quit until she helped me have two like I had helped her." Bonnie tensed as the waves of pleasure passed over her.

"So what was it like?" Cooper asked as he positioned himself on his wife and slid into her very open vagina. He could feel his penis sliding into the semen he had deposited soon before.

"Different."

"But good?" Cooper persisted as he pumped in and out.

"Yes, different but good, very good." she replied.

"What did she think?"

"She liked it"

"Are you going to do it again?"

"Do you mind?"

"Of course not."

"Good, because I'm going to her house next Monday morning."

"Did you discuss what you're going to do?" Cooper was approaching orgasm.

"She just mentioned that I will like her video."

"Tell me what you liked best." He was pumping hard. "I liked looking at her naked body up close, then touching it.

"Did you like making love to her breasts?" he could feel the semen starting to rise.

"I told you yes. The were soft and warm and so sexy." She could see he was coming and decided to give him a real thrill, "but I think the best part was when she touched me"

She knew he was ejaculating so she continued "to feel her touch me as I played with myself was wonderful"

His orgasm was intense, but draining. They both lay on the bed, still excited but too tired to do any thing.

It seemed forever until Monday morning. Both of them had a hard time thinking of anything else besides what would happen at Jill's house Monday afternoon. It didn't hurt their sex life though. They made love every day since Bonnie told Cooper what she had done, spicing up a sex life that had long ago begun to flag after 18 years of marriage.

On Monday morning Bonnie intentionally stayed in bed until Cooper was ready to leave. She met him at the bedroom door completely naked which was definitely not her normal attire. She hugged him and said "I'll be thinking of you today." Cooper responded with a kiss and an erection before saying "I'll certainly be thinking of you too" before leaving. All morning he would find it hard to concentrate on work.

Bonnie took a long bath, shaving her legs and bikini area before picking out what to wear. She wanted to be sexy without seeming to dress up for Jill. She chose a pair of rather short denim shorts and a denim halter top. Underneath she wore sheer white lace panties and of course wore nothing under the halter. Looking in the mirror she could feel pleased that at age 38 she could easily pass for some ten or more years younger. This was her revenge on those early booming girls who when at 14 she had just hit puberty, made her feel inadequate because they already had a woman's body. She was still trim, never having grown boobs beyond her 34 B's, except when she was pregnant of course. But since she still had size four hips she looked well balanced and got her share of looks from younger men.

At eleven o'clock Jill answered Bonnie's knock at her door. Jill was still reasonably attractive for a woman in her mid thirties. She was about 5' 6" or 7" and weighed around 135 pounds which she carried evenly between her 38 C or D chest and her size 10 or 12 hips. From their pervious visit Bonnie knew that Jill was in better than average shape with only a little tummy pooch and cellulite. She had fine facial features and shoulder length light brown hair. At first glance Bonnie could tell Jill had also planned carefully what she would wear. She sported a well worn white tee shirt in which her dark (and hard) nipples plainly shown through and equally worn cut-offs with enough holes to make it obvious she had no panties on underneath. If Bonnie didn't know what Jill had in mind she would have been fooled by Jill's attempt to seem as if she were just casually dressed for house work, but Bonnie did know so the message was clearly one of sexual display. And of course it worked, Bonnie was turned on immediately.

The conversation was deliberately kept from sex for a while but finally Jill asked, "Did you tell Cooper what we did last week?"

"Ugh Hugh." Bonnie nodded.

"What did he say?"

"I'll put it this way, I told him just after he had finished making love to me, and but the time I was half way though he was ready to go again."

"I'm glad, I was afraid he might get jealous" "I told you I didn't think he would."

"Yea I know, but you can never predict how someone would react until it really happens."

"Well what did Terrence have to say?"

"He teased me that I was going back to my old habits and then pulled out our old video tape which naturally lead to hot sex."

"What's on the tape."

Jill stood up "Come on, I'll show you. It's the one I'd told you would like."

Jill and Bonnie walked to the living room, Jill put in videotape the sat next to Bonnie. Bonnie tensed with anticipation, she didn't know what would happen next, but she was sure it would be memorable.

"Do you remember how I told you Terrence and I started dating when I was a student at Kerringdon College?"

"Yes"

"Well Kerringdon was at that time an all female school and it was there I learned about sex."

"With girls?"

"First with girls and then with Terrence. What we did last week was how I was introduced to sex, how I came the first time...the first hundred times. It was all girls and I had a series of girlfriends before any of us had been with a man. When I became a junior two of my friends and I moved into an apartment off campus. It wasn't long before we all got boyfriends spending the night a couple of nights a week, but we still slept together from time to time."

"Lynette, Amber and I would have pretty wild parties with our boyfriends, and their friends and their friends, friends. Right after graduation Terrence and I moved to our own place together and if anything we got wilder. This was before we became concerned with AIDS or anything so when I say wild I mean wild. Once we rented one of those old video camera and tape recorder combinations and made this tape at one of the parties." With that she stared the tape.

The tape showed the inside of an efficiency apartment there was a couple Bonnie didn't recognize, the girl sitting alone and what was evidentially Jill and Terrence twelve years previous. Terrence was hard to recognize. He was thin of face but rather muscular (as contrasted with his current soft slightly pudgy figure today) wearing a ridiculous handlebar mustache. Jill had long blond hair and a tiny waist and hips that made her bust look enormous. Around the room were several beer cans and wine bottles. For a while everyone just talked to the camera operator which was not visible, finally the camera was evidently put on something to give a view of the whole room and the third guy appeared in the picture. The picture then cut to some time later, Jill was half way finished performing a strip tease the picture cleared as she unhooked her bra and tossed it to Terrence.

"You were gorgeous" Bonnie exclaimed

"Were?" Jill asked indignantly

Bonnie was flustered and struggled for words as the nude image of Jill continued to dace to the music while one of her friends rose and began to unbutton her blouse.

"You know what I mean, you were young and ... well you know."

"Yea I understand, pre-kids"

On the video Jill was helping the other girl out of her clothes and caressed and kissed the exposed flesh. As the TV showed her sucking the girl's breasts Jill gave some narrative.

"That is Lynette. When we were upperclassmen, we would get a kick out of doing this in the shower in front of the freshmen. She's married now and has three kids in California. I don't think her husband knows about any of this."

On the video the third girl, Amber, had pulled her boyfriend's penis from his pants and played with it as Lynette gave Jill cuniligus on the floor.

"No one has ever given me oral sex like Lynette did. She knew me so well it was if I were masturbating with her tongue." Jill said as she began to rub her crotch. She looked to Bonnie "Do you mind?"

"Go ahead." Bonnie said anticipating the opportunity to touch Jill's body.

Jill quickly slipped off her shorts and stretched out bracing her feet against the coffee table as she began to rub her vulva. Bonnie noticed the clean shaving lines on Jill's pubic hair and her smooth hairless labia. Jill evidently had also shaved this morning Bonnie wasn't sure what was turning her on so much, watching Jill make love on the video or feeling the couch shake to the rhythm of her masturbation. Maybe it didn't matter; all she knew is she was bursting with sexual desire. On the video Jill was close to climaxing from Lynette's oral stimulation and Amber was giving her boyfriend a blow job. Terrence and Lynette's guys were undressing to the side.

"Can you play with my tits again?" Jill asked, "It felt great." Without giving a verbal answer, Bonnie pulled Jill's top over her head and reached out to touch Jill's fleshy breasts. She stared at how they hung from their own weight and how the stiff nipples protruded forth. She ever so lightly brushed each of them with the back of her hand rubbing her knuckles across the tip of the nipples. Then she surprised herself when rather than to lick those mounds of womanhood, she placed her mouth on Jill's and began to kiss passionately.

Their lips parted and their tongues touched then began to alternately penetrate and explore the warm oral cavity of the other. Bonnie sucked on Jill's tongue as she squeezed her body close. Jill rubbed her clit furiously responding to Bonnie's erotic energy. The only thing distracting Bonnie from her being totally engulfed in ecstasy were the clothes separating their two bodies.

Jill's orgasm shortly thereafter gave Bonnie opportunity to quickly remove her clothing. When her panties dropped to the floor she lay down beside Jill who had moved to the floor in front of the TV. On the screen Jill's mouth was pressed to Lynette's crotch as Terrence buried his organ into her from behind. Before turning her attention back to the "Live" Jill, Bonnie took a good look and somehow knew that one day she would be in Lynette's place.

Her thought was interrupted by Jill pushing her to her back and "mounting" her. The were soon kissing deep and passionately pressing their bodies together with a vigor Bonnie had never experienced without a fear of Cooper's impending orgasm ending their love making. She felt Jill's hard nipples pushing into the soft flesh of her own breasts. She also felt the unusual sensation of having Jill's pelvic bone bearing down on her clit. The combination of the soft moist surface of her vulva backed by the rigid bone provided both tenderly sensual sensations and firm clitoral stimulation. She knew she was close to cumming. She sucked Jill's tongue into her mouth as she thrust her hips upward in her growing excitement.

Jill, evidently feeling the impending climaxes squeezed Bonnie's nipples firmly between her fingers and pushed down against Bonnie's upward thrusts. Bonnie gripped Jill's soft buttocks as if to pull Jill's body into her own digging her fingers deep into the tender womanly derriere. Bonnie felt the tension flow from her clit to the rest of her body in waves as her entire body was engulfed in orgasm. With the last wave, her clitoris and nipples became hyper-sensitive so she pushed Jill's hands off her breasts and released the grip on Jill's backside.

It was only now that the fire of her own arousal was cooled that the she noticed how warm, no hot, Jill's vulva felt as it rested on her own. She now began to softly kiss her friend as their bodes genitally moved upon one another.

It had been a great orgasm, but she was not yet beginning to be sated. She could just lay under Jill all day. Jill's pace began to rapidly increases. She arched her back and pushed her clitoris firmly down onto Bonnie's pelvic bone. Bonnie felt the little nub dig into the tender flesh of her vulva. Bonnie watched the shaking mass of fleshy mammary just inches from her face. She reached up with her mouth and took the left nipple in her mouth. She licked and sucked, pulling it between her pursed lips.

Bonnie knew Jill was approaching a second orgasm and so sucked the two eraser head nipples earnestly. She again held Jill's spongy buttocks in her hands and squeezed hard. In moments Jill's orgasm came with a groan.