In Search of the Final Freedom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All in all their lives had a comfortable yet somewhat disappointingly dull life. They tried to keep their marriage exciting by going on regular dates and playing sex games, taking sexy Polaroid's. By this time both of their children were old enough to be aware their parents were still very sexually active. More than a few times Misty had yelled from the family room for them to "do it" with less noise. Mom's sex toys often sat right out on the dresser, and sometimes could be found on the living room floor. It was from their sex games they had first talked about being non-monogamous. For several years they had pretended to be strangers making love for the first time. It was more than a year before Bonnie and Jill had first began to mess around, that Cooper let his wife know she was free to try new things if the opportunity arose. Given the quite nature of their life it could have been many years before an "opportunity arose", but as it turned out it was just about 12 months from the first real talk about it to the day Jill brought Terrence over.

Other than her playing with Jill (and sometimes Terrence), Bonnie saw her life changed not at all. But Cooper knew his wife was different. Not bad different, but she was different all the same. Now the gate had been opened to the things he knew she always wanted to do when she was honest with her self (and him), it was unlikely she would ever go back to monogamy.

The first clear sign of the change came sooner than Cooper had thought it would.

It was the second Saturday after her big week with Terrence and Jill, May 1st. Spring was in full gear, Cooper lay in bed thinking of his chores for the day: put up the space heaters, take the winter cover off the pool and bring the summer cloths from the garage. He reflected on the past weeks revelations. Bonnie had really had sex with two different people, both in their living room. On the other hand the love making over the past few weeks was some of the most loving they had ever had. He wondered if it weren't because she had had her enormous libido had been satisfied to the point caressing was more important then her orgasms. In fact he considered, they love life had made a general turn for the better since early April when Jill and she had started their weekly visits.

He looked at the clock it was already 8:30 and he could hear their 14 year old Lamar downstairs on the PlayStation. He knew Misty (their 16 year old daughter would still be dead to the world for a few more hours). It was warm so he stumbled out into the living room still nude as he had always done. Years ago, he and Bonnie decided that though, they were no nudist, that clothes, or a lack thereof should be no big deal. Thus occasional parental nudity in the morning or in the swimming pool received little notice. Though occasionally one of the kids would comment about how gross they were. When Cooper saw his wife reading the paper equally nude he was more than little surprised. Although she would go to and from the bath nude she rarely stayed that way for more than five minutes or so unless they were swimming.

Later, when he was working at de-winterizing the pool he again was surprised. She came to tell him she was heading to the grocery store. What surprised him was that she was wearing her white eyelet shirt with out a bra, she. It wasn't that she was indecent, the shirt wasn't sheer and the eyelets were small enough that one had to look to see she was bare underneath, but it was the point of it. This is something she never did. When he asked why she was dressed this way she simply asked, "Should I change?" to which he quickly said "No, you look fine, I was just wondering,"

"I just thought it looked nice" and she turned and left.

Through the month of May she established a pattern of more provocative dress. In a small town such things do get noticed. It was on the last Friday night in May when Cooper realized Bonnie had really changed. She clearly had decided to give reign to her driving libido.

She had arranged for Grandma Campbell to come to spend the night latter so they could have the night out on the town with our worrying about how late it got. It wasn't that their daughter wasn't old enough, at sixteen, to watch her little brother, but being gone all night was different than to be gone an hour or two. Cooper hadn't thought much of the evening, assuming they would have dinner and catch the new "Bond" movie. Bonnie had other plans.

Bonnie had finally finished her hair and make-up, looking through her dresses she looked for the one that fit her mood. Her mood was sexy. She wanted to feel sexy tonight. She wanted those who saw her to think she was sexy, but not trampy. She chose a navy blue mini-skirt with matching blazer and a sheer white blouse with ruffles running down the center.

She stood in front of the full-length mirror in the bedroom looking at her naked body. She felt her self becoming-aroused at the sight. She ran her fingers up her thighs across her pubic mound, up her torso and gripped her breasts. She squeezed her nipples between her thumb and forefinger. They and her vulva tingled with sensitivity. A blush of embarrassment came by her at her arousal to her own body. She pushed the embarrassment out with the self-reminder that there is nothing sexier than an aroused woman is and that she is her own best lover. With those thoughts she ran her hands back down her torso and gripped her hypersensitive vulva. Her left fingers pressed down on her clitoris and her right parted the rapidly swelling folds of her labia. She thought of how hot she felt down there, then how good it felt to be touched.

Her concentration was broken by the doorbell. "Cooper's mother! She's early" she fumed. She opened the bedroom door and yelled; "I'll be down in a few minutes" She put on the carefully chosen matching blue lace bra and panty set. The sheer shirt made the attractive lace bra and the cleavage it generated plainly visible and the cups of the bra were sheer enough that she could discern the dark circles of her nipples. She pulled on her light blue stockings and donned the blazer before leaving the room "Don't want to shock the your mother" she mused as she headed down the stairs.

The drive to downtown Atlanta seem to take forever and it took longer to find the address that Bonnie had given him than he thought it should, but his annoyance was much tempered by the curiosity about where she was taking him. No matter how he tried to weasel it out of her she would not tell him where they were going. And her outfit. Wow! He'd long tried to get her to dress sexy; well it was her idea now. Just looking at her sitting next to him in that sheer shirt gave him an erection.

"There's Industrial Avenue," he said to himself as he braked and made the right turn onto a wide road flanked by large windowless buildings. "Are you sure this the right street sweetheart?"

"It's what it says here" replied Bonnie looking at the scrap of paper in her hand. This whole event made her nervous, now this unpleasant looking street almost caused her to call it off. She saw up ahead was a bright sign, yes that was it. "That's it on the right" she said with a large grin.

Cooper saw a purple and pink neon sign that said "The Executive Club" above a smaller sign that said "Erotic Entertainment". A strip joint? He couldn't believe it; she'd brought him to a strip joint.

"You want to go in here?" he said with not a little disbelief. "Unless you object." She answered "I asked the lady at Victoria's Secret were she recommended for the sexiest night in town for a couple. She recommended this place. She said the girls were gorgeous and it wasn't too sleazy."

Cooper looked at the lot filled not with pickups and hotrods, but with Volvo's, Lexus's and other upscale autos "Well if the cars here are any indication, it isn't full of bums."

As she exited the car Bonnie continued "She also said this club caters to couples by giving escorted women free cover and two free drinks."

A few moments later she surveyed the establishment. It was dim, but not dark. Most prominent was a "T" shaped stage circled by lights and graced by a light skinned woman just removing a blue sequined bra from a pair of obviously silicon enhanced breasts. Both Cooper and Bonnie starred at the nearly naked gyrating figure on the stage until a fully clothed hostess arrived asking what seemed an absurd and out of place question. "Smoking or nonsmoking"

Cooper, trying to be quick on the up take asked, "She makes the whole place a smoking section doesn't she?" The hostess didn't seem amused by his joke, so he tried another tack "You are kidding, a no smoking section in a bar?"

"This isn't a bar sir," The hostess replied in a rather tired and slightly impatient voice "we are licensed as a dinner theater, as such we must have designated smoking and non-smoking areas."

Bonnie spoke up "Non-smoking"

As they were escorted to their table the both looked carefully at the patrons of the establishment. Over half of the tables were occupied by groups of casually dressed men; however about a third had couples or groups of couples sitting together. Cooper noticed that the couples tended to be a little older and better dressed than the tables of men only.

They were seated at a round table on the far side of the room, not more than 20 feet from the stage. They sat and looked back toward the girl on the stage. She was dancing to the rather loud music making eye contact with a table of well-dressed men near the sage and teasing them by flashing what still lay covered by her G-string. She finally slid that last piece of quasi-clothing down her legs then tossed it back stage.

"I guess those little costumes are expensive" Cooper commented "She doesn't want it snatched off the stage by a fan".

The dancer pranced around the stage and stopped while on the side nearest the couple, slowly slid into the splits, then rolled onto her back exposing the pink folds of her labia. Bonnie thought on how smooth her hairless labia looked and wondered how often she shaved it, or did someone else shave it for her, or did she use some other method. Her pondering was interrupted when a waitress arrived.

"My name is Joy, what can I get for you tonight?" She said with a perky smile. It was only then that Cooper and Bonnie realized they hadn't even looked at the menus the hostess had put on the table. She wore a black "Executive Club" T-shirt and red shorts.

Her bubbly personality made her more interesting to the couple than the nude dancer on stage. Her long brown hair spilled down her back with a few strands laying on the shelf created by her breasts. She almost looked like an out of place flower child. Cooper was instantly attracted to her. She was one of those waitresses who can make an average night out seem special. And in this place she seemed to be innocent sexuality incarnate.

After ordering Bonnie excused her self to the ladies room to execute the next part of her plan. While she was gone the brunette finished her performance, picked up her cloths and exited the stage. The house lights were turned up a bit and seemingly from nowhere a dozen or more women in tiny costumes began milling about the floor. They would stop at different tables and sometimes just chat and other times remove their costumes and dance on the table and on the table's occupants. Cooper was watching this when a voice behind him said, "Would you like a dance?" He turned to see the same brunette who had just performed. She was now wearing a pink lace halter top and pink leather hot pants. Up close and clothed it was obvious she was not overly attractive, not unattractive but plain. Except for her silicone enhanced breasts which were thrust inches form his face in a clear attempt to help him make up his mind.

It was rather comical that it was Cooper who had no trouble saying "No, not right now, maybe later when my wife returns."

As she sundered off something fell on the table in front of Cooper, a blue lace bra and panty set, even before his wife slipped into her seat next to him, he knew who it was.

"You wanted daring didn't you?" she said with a smile. He looked at her; she pulled back the sides of the blazer. Her breasts were plainly visible, the blouse was far too sheer to count as a covering, it was more decoration than anything else. What Cooper found especially exciting was that he knew the room was light enough that her breasts were visible to anyone who sat on that side of the room. The same thought excited her also, except she didn't think anyone would notice her given the fact that within forty feet were four totally nude women all who possessed bodies, she thought, were far superior to hers. All of a sudden she felt ugly, even though she heard Cooper telling her how beautiful and sexy she was she had an urge to run and hide.

A feminine voice cut into her thought of despair. "I like your outfit, it's a real eye catcher." It was Joy, the waitress, bringing their drinks.

"Yea, it's probably comic relief in this place full of naked women with steel buns and big breasts." Bonnie replied in a sour tone.

"Oh no, sexiness isn't breast size or mussel tone. It's an attitude, a way of looking at life." She said placing the drinks on the table next to the bra and panties "These" picking up the set "tell me you are hot for you husband here (I noticed the rings). That outfit in this place tell me and the other girls you are not afraid of your strong sexual nature"

Cooper cut in to Joy's analysis "That's what I've been telling her for the past ten minutes but she wont listen"

Bonnie smiled with a mixture of pleasure and embarrassment. Joy continued placing the two articles in Bonnie's hand. "You are our favorite type of customer and from experience I would guess you will want a lap dance for yourself. Right?"

Bonnie's face turned red. "Well by the time your finished eating you'll have every girl in here ask to dance for you two, and you" Joy looked directly at Bonnie," not that your husband will be the draw"

Finally gaining the courage to speak Bonnie said "Thanks, I feel better now."

"Thank you for coming" Joy turned to leave then stopped "I shift from waiting tables to dancing in about forty five minutes, dancing for you two would charge me up for the rest of the night."

Bonnie was flattered and turned on by Joy's comments. As she watched a blond dancing for a man a few tables away she imagined what it would be like. She felt herself getting very turned on. The house lights went back down and two girls appeared on stage. Sometimes they danced separately and other times they danced in a stylized pseudo-love making style. Bonnie pressed her thighs tightly together putting pressure on her clitoris when the petite girl with long blond hair removed the larger woman's top and standing behind her gripped the large breasts in her hands. Bonnie's nipples tingled as she stared at the erect nipples pinched between the small fingers. When Cooper began to hike up her mini-skirt she not only didn't stop him, even lifted slightly so he could push it up farther.

When joy returned with their food Bonnie was so hot she didn't even try to hide to the fact she was pleasuring herself under the table. Joy smiled at Bonnie, a knowing look passed between them. As Joy leaned over placing Bonnie's pate in front her, she pushed her chair away from the table. Her skirt was now completely bunched up at her lap and she made sure Joy could see her carefully trimmed bush before unfolding her napkin and placing it in her lap.

Joy leaned down to Bonnie's ear and whispered "I knew I had you pegged. Make sure the buttons of you shirt are undone when I dance for you" and she kissed the air next to her cheek.

Joy was right. As soon as they had finished their dinners one woman after another asked to dance for them.

Each time they answered "We're waiting for Joy"

Finally about fifteen minutes after they had finished their meal Cooper noticed Joy walking toward them. She had changed into a denim halter and cut-offs with more holes than denim, love beads and daisies in her hair. Cooper thought how she obviously was cultivating that hippie look.

"Ready for a dance?" Joy asked with a knowing smile Bonnie answered "Just do me." Cooper slid a $10 across the table.

Joy started to sway to the music as she reached for the tie of her halter. Bonnie could feel her heart race as Joy pulled the fabric up and over her head. Her breasts fell free reveling the slight droop of a natural C-cup (as opposed to the unnatural firmness of a silicone breast. The very light triangle on each breasts and matched the triangle reveled as she slipped off her cut-offs. Her dark tan framing the small light skin of her hairless mound was mesmerizing. The fact she clearly tanned with her bikini, but shaved smooth enhanced her appearance of an innocent. She asked Bonnie to pull her chair away from the table and then slowly danced around her running her hands through Bonnie's hair as she went. Once face to face with her again Joy slowly and sensuously ran her hands over her own body starting at her thighs, across her vulva, up hr stomach, pausing to massage her breasts, up her neck and finely running her hands through her long hair. Bonnie's hands begged to mimic Joy's, but she kept them firmly on top of the napkin in her lap.

Bonnie's resolve to be passive collapsed as Joy pressed her breasts into her face. She, like a frog snapping at a fly, secured a nipple between her lips, but this was Joy's game and she pulled the prize free.

Joy ran the palms of her hands across Bonnie's face, across her shoulders and down the sides of chest pulling at the fabric of her now unbuttoned shirt. All the while she and Joy maintained the most powerful eye contact. Bonnie was sure that look wasn't an act it was desire, desire for her. By the time the hands were at her waist Bonnie knew, with out looking her breasts were now completely bereft of covering fabric.

Joy was now on her knees, looking up at Bonnie. She had removed the napkin from her lap and pressed her fingertips into the soft inner thigh, inches form her burning crotch. The sensation of this woman's breath on her was more than she could bear, she thrust forward quickly, and her moist lips made firm contact with Joy's lips (of a different sort). Joy stood up and said with a smile "No no, that's not allowed" but not until after she tickled Bonnie's clit with her tongue.

Joy resumed her dancing around the chair. This time rather than rubbing her shoulder she drew her hands across Bonnie's bare breasts. She shivered with excitement. When joy straddled her and pressed her breasts hard onto Bonnie's, electric shock flowed from the tips of her nipples to the tip of her clitoris. Bonnie didn't think it possible to be more turned on than she was at that moment. The feeling of this woman's nudity pressed onto hers was only part of the thrill; another part was she could see in her peripheral vision that nearly everyone sitting around them was intently watching. She felt sexy.

She could stand it no more. She pressed her hand between Joy's cleft above and her own calling body below. She rubbed her clit furiously. Joy pressed down with her hips. Bonnie could feel the moisture being deposited on the back of her hand. Joy gripped Bonnie's breasts. As she rose to orgasm she could feel the hardness of Joy's clit grinding on her knuckles. Then the tension, which had been building in her libido all evening, crashed out. She heard a voice which she recognized as her own saying something like "Ahh Ahh Ahhhh" Wave after wave of all consuming pleasure flowed from that locus of her being which lay between her spasming legs.

As her normal senses came back to her she began to feel how hard Joy was pressing on her hand, it hurt. But before she said anything she felt the naked thighs on her begin to quiver as the pressed in on hers. Bonnie was now sure Joy wasn't putting on an act, she was cumming.