In Search of the Final Freedom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finely Joy's pulsating movements slowed and then stopped, she relaxed her grip on Bonnie's breasts and moved off of her hand.

It was only then Bonnie realized that she and Joy had become the focus of the whole place, both patrons and the girls.

Cooper had noticed this fact some time earlier. It not only was a turn on to see Bonnie essentially topless in public but the fact that she was clearly of interest to the other men made him feel special - after all she would come home with him.

When Joy stood up, two of her co-workers (one clothed and one nude) came over "Wow, that was hot" said the one still in costume. "That's not fair, she turned me down waiting for you." said the one holding her costume.

"I just know what to look for" Joy said with a smile, picking up her cloths. She looked at Bonnie "Well I'm up on stage next, after that you can bet I'll be good." She glanced at the $20 bill on the table; "I've already gotten my payment for that dance" then she put her head between Bonnie's and Cooper's and whispered "Besides, every guy who watched that will want a dance from me now." She again kissed the air by Bonnie's cheek and walked off.

After that night Bonnie longed to repeat that special excitement of being watched and desired by men. To be desperately wanted as source of sexual pleasure might, to some women be consisted demeaning, but to her it made her feel completely feminine.

Cooper had a similar feeling, to have other men desperately want his wife made him feel like the stud he had never been. Over the next month they visited the Executive Club numerous times. They nearly always asked for Joy and always drew the attention of everyone around.