In Search of the Final Freedom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, the pictures of you and Jill and her husband. They have been sitting in plain sight on your dresser for over a month, and it doesn't take a computer scientist to find all the others on the computer, I mean you put them right in the My Pictures directory under Jill & Me."

Waiting for her daughter to attack her for her infidelity she didn't respond. They walked in silence for some time. How could she been so stupid? Did she think the kids were still babies? Most important she worried that she had lost all credibility with her daughter.

Misty continued "It's OK mom, I never mentioned it because I didn't want to embarrass you. Sorry."

Bonnie's heart lifted. Misty was apologizing to her? It must not have been too traumatic. "You have nothing to be sorry for, I did leave them out. You know we have never tried to hide sex stuff from you guys, and I just didn't think about it."

It was certainly true Bonnie and Cooper had decided when Misty was a baby that sex would be a non-issue by just treating it like any other part of life. They had never locked their door and dozens of times the kids had walked in while they were going at it. When the kids would come in they would stop their active movements, but made no effort to hide what they had been doing.

They didn't want the kids to think they were hiding anything. More than a few times Bonnie had been sitting astride her husband when the kids barged in. She didn't un-mount but rather dealt with what ever issue had brought the kids in and then shooed they kids out before continuing their love making. During Misty's early teen years she had made a few comments like "your being gross" and stomped out, but in the last year or two she had been much more casual about it. On one occasion last spring, she had walked while they were in an intense 69 session. She and Cooper had been too involved to hear here come in; and, from what Misty said latter, she had watched for several minutes before announcing her presence by saying "Do you ever come up to breath?"

But for her to see photos of her mother going down on a woman and being fucked by anther man, that was different. Bonnie wanted to find a hole to climb into. She felt her face flush.

"Then" Misty asked firmly "why are you ashamed now. You've always told me to stand up and own my beliefs."

"I just don't want you to think I'm.... skanky" Bonnie replied

"Mom, I don't even remember the first time I walked in you and dad having sex. And since then I've caught you in every position imaginable. I think I was the only kid in class who knew exactly what oral sex was when we had sex-ed in middle school. So when I saw those pictures sitting there it was no great shock that you were bi, or that dad and you do other people. Did you not think I knew what that dildo harness sitting on the floor used for? You've told me a hundred times, sex is just a normal thing. No big deal. So it was no big deal when I saw the pictures"

Bonnie, almost grasping for absolution blurted out "So your not mad? Your OK with it?"

Innocently Misty replied "Why shouldn't I be. Since the photos were in full view there is no way this is a secret from Dad, so if it's OK with him, why should I care who you screw." She paused a few moments fore adding "But since we are talking about it, you might be want to let me know if your going to have that kind of company over at the house."

This was not what Bonnie expected, who was the parent and who was the child here? "Why?"

Almost before the she got the word out Misty continued. "You don't know it, but on the next to last day of school the High School was let out two hours early. Mrs. Hendrix dropped Kerri and I off at the house."

"I knew that, you got home about 2:00."

"No, we got home at 12:30 and found you and Jill cuddled up asleep on the family room floor; naked with the dildo and harness laying right next to you guys."

"Oops" Bonnie said with a blush. This was worse than she thought. Misty continued "Good thing I had told Kerri and some of my friends about the photos, so she wasn't too shocked. We just went to my room until we heard Jill leave."

"So do your friends now think I'm a slut?"

Misty smiled "No, they have always thought you were cool. And now they know you're a bi swinger they think you are the coolest mom on the planet. Being bi is the in thing at the high school, for girls that is. Several of us have been talking about trying it out. You know Haley and Connie; they have been coming over to the house since we were in grade school. Well, they actually made out at Keli's end of school party. They felt each other up right in front of everyone. They didn't get naked or anything, but I heard they have been doing the whole thing the last month, since school let out, I haven't asked them so I don't know if it's true. But they certainly aren't the only lesbo couple and lots of the sexually active girls openly go both ways"

Bonnie, though relived now shifted her inquiry "What about Lamar, what does he know?"

"Well the pictures on the hard drive tell the whole story and I'd be surprised, after telling his bud what I look like naked, if he hadn't emailed them to his friends. That is why I thought you should know we have seen them."

Mortified once more as they turned back onto Collins Ave. "Your Dad will most defiantly have to talk to him first thing in the morning"

"I told you he was a little pervert"

"All males are perverts; they just learn to hide it better as they get older." Bonnie said with a smile.

By the time they had returned to the condo, Cooper was long asleep in the bed and evidently Lamar didn't hear them come in over the sound of the TV. He lay on the couch talking to someone on the cell phone. "Really, I'm not making this up. We just got here and already I've seen more tits than any guy in school, like hundreds of them" Misty looked at her mother and nodded in a 'Look see I was right' manner. Bonnie put her finger to her lips to keep Misty from saying anything. She wanted to see what he would say.

Lamar was silent for a while then seemed to answer a question by the person on the phone "Yea, it was the same girl with the great hooters"

Silence

"I'm not sure because when one of the girls asked her she answered in French, but I think she is fourteen because it sounded a little like fourteen in Spanish.

Silence

"I don't know. Like I said I could tell they were feeling each other up, but my dad made us come in before any good stuff happened."

Misty mouthed 'good stuff' to her mom and then mouthed 'pervert'. "Yea, I tried using the zoom lens on my dad's camera after he zonked out, but all I could make out was that two people were near each other. Sucks, I'm sure I could have gotten to watch them fuck if I didn't have to come in. I guess those Europeans don't care who sees."

Bonnie had heard enough. She put down her bags in a way to get Lamar's' attention. And sure enough his head pokes up from the couch and he quickly and quietly says "Gotta go, by" into the phone before telling his mom hello with an innocent smile.

****

Cooper slept like a log but by morning was refreshed when he awoke at 7;00 AM. Before anyone else was awake he headed down to the ground level to the shop that carried baked goods. He got some fresh croissants, bagels and some orange juice and headed back up stairs.

Bonnie was just getting out of the shower when he came back. He immediately noticed the complete absence of pubic hair. She explained about the swim suits as he laid out breakfast. She gave her husband a rundown on the evening and they discussed plans for the day. Bonnie gave him his orders about talking to his son. He was sure he did not see any sex play in the pool last night, but had awakened on the chase lounge with a pain in his neck and so called Lamar to come upstairs. She intentionally did not tell him of their daughter's evident plan to go topless; she thought that would distract him from his job to lay down the law to Lamar.

By 10:00 the girls had gone out wearing their new Brazil cut bikini's and cover ups. Bonnie thought they both looked incredible. With the unlined swimsuits their nipples were closely clad by the thin fabric, and with no pubic hair, the bottoms fit like a second skin clearly defining their labial lips. Misty told her mom the look was called "camel toe" and was considered very sexy.

Cooper made Lamar stay for his "talk". He felt like this was a Mike Brady moment of imparting wisdom, in other words he felt silly. He decided to avoid the details and stick to the issue of respecting other people's privacy. For thirty minutes he explained why just because he knows something or has seen something does not give him the moral right to tell all his friends. In the end he gave up the efforts at moralizing and made it clear that the house rules will be firm; until his friends are 18 he can not share any photos of nudity that are on the computer or in family photo albums. Nor may he tell his friends anything about a family member's sexual activities that might prove embarrassing. And finally he can not spy on his sister when she is in the shower. So much for the high ground, he just made new rules instead.

The first pool area had several dozen, mostly middle aged and elderly people with a few mothers with young children splashing in the kiddies pool next to it. Neither Bonnie nor Misty made any pretense of wishing to stop before they arrived at the further pool. The people sunning around the topless optional pool were considerable younger and better looking than at the first pool. Bonnie guessed there were a couple dozen people sunning around the pool and another dozen in the large pool. Since she expected to see bared breasts, what surprised her this time, was the fact that many of the men wore tiny bikini swim suits, several tight enough to give her a clear view of what lay inside.

She and Misty made their way to a pair of empty chase lounges and dropped their gear. She did not want to give herself a chance to back out so as soon as she dropped her cover up, Bonnie reached behind her back and pulled the string of her top. It took some effort to keep her face straight, she wanted to break into a big smile as she lifted the top over her head and dropped it into her tote bag. Her heart was racing and she looked around to see how many people were staring at her. She got a few glancing smiles from a couple of unaccompanied men across the pool, but other than that no one seemed to notice she was exposing herself in public for the first time. It was both a let down and a relief.

Looking down to see what Misty was doing, she saw her top in place - though tiny the top was. It took several minutes to slather the SPF 15 over their bodies, taking special care to cover those areas not used to sunny exposure. They relaxed and lay back to enjoy the warm sun. Not five minutes passed until a group of four teen girls, and one boy came out to the pool. As each of the girls pulled off their cover ups, Bonnie saw not one even brought a swim top to the pool. She looked over to Misty and could tell she was watching the girls and was thinking.

"What ya thinking about Misty?"

Misty sat bolt upright, "I'm feeling like a tourist from Podunk Hollow."

She got to her feet and said "Here, let's go to the beach before Dad and the pervert get her"

"Sure but why do you want to go before they get here?"

"Because I won't have the nerve to do this with them here" Misty answered as she reached behind her back and undid the bow on her top. She was already heading to the gate as she pulled the top away from her body and tossed it on her lounge chair. Bonnie had to mover quickly to catch up as the gate began to swing closed as Misty raced out.

Racing to catch up with Misty, Bonnie noticed how tiny those Brazil bottoms were. Nearly all of the untanned curve of her buns was visible because the fabric was so thin that for the first few inches it completely disappeared into the cleft of her ass. She was sure since her ass was bigger than her girl's she was showing even more white skin.

Once out on the sand Misty slowed down. The beach in front of the hotel was in no way crowded. Bonnie hadn't had time to be apprehensive about racing out into the outside wearing only her bikini bottoms. Misty began to chatter away about nothing relevant to the current time and place. To Bonnie it was evident this was her daughters way of calming her own nerves about this new experience.

"I think when we get home I want to cut my hair some. Yea I think I'll take a couple inches off the back ..."

It was only as they began to walk along the sand, behind a row of hotels, toward the public beach park did her heart begin to race. As Misty stared unblinking ahead and chatted furiously, her mother looked around. At first she caught a furtive glance, then another, then one, two, six, a dozen brazen stares at the two of them as they walked. She consciously calmed her breathing, and wondered why the looks. With all the great looking topless women they had seen, would the men be looking at her. But glancing around, she realized there were no great looking topless women; only lots of overweight moms and their kids splashing in the sand. Up ahead she could she a group of teenage girls tanning topless, but they were laying down and she and Misty were walking brazenly past their ogling voyeurs.

"I think that cute guy is watching me" Misty said mid-stream. "Where?" Bonnie reacted.

"Up ahead to the left." She said with a smile as she stood up a bit straighter. "Don't look, I don't want him to know I see him."

"Oh, OK" Bonnie said with a chuckle. It seems that her daughter never noticed the men falling over to get a better look, but this skinny kid looking out of the corner of his eye seems to have brought her back to the real world.

Abruptly Misty cut left and trotted toward the water. Turning to run backward she yelled, "Come on Mom, let's get in the water."

It was not hard to see why that boy (and the men) looked. Misty's perfectly round breasts, bounced just slightly as she began splashing in the water.

For the next twenty or thirty minutes they splashed and playfully teased the growing group of guys. It came as a surprise to that thought they were the only topless females in sight when they got in the water, but the time they left there were a half a dozen pairs of visible boobs, including one very conservative looking mom who rolled her one piece down to her waist.

Over the next few days, Bonnie would realize that many of the women who vacationed on Miami Beach really wanted to try to topless experience, but would not try until they saw other women (in their case she and Misty) do so first.

Bonnie was just about to say it was time to go, when she saw Misty's "cute boy" up and moving into the water. Not wanting to disrupt Misty's moment she quietly slipped beneath the waves and moved away a bit.

When she wiped the water and hair from her face she saw the boy introduce himself. So instead of going back to the condo and getting something cool to drink, she pretended to play in the waves as she watched her daughter flirt with this scrawny kid. Now, Misty looked much more naked and vulnerable than she had just a few minutes ago. Though mom was uncomfortable with Misty sitting in the sand, her bare boobs inches from this guy, Misty was clearly empowered. From her clandestine watch, Bonnie could see Misty was totally in charge and relishing her newly found feminine power; however, mother's experience told her that the key to that power was limiting access. So despite Misty's protest, they were soon making the walk back to the condo swimming pool.

Immediately Misty began talking excitedly. "His name is Steve and he is from a little town in North Carolina near Charlotte. He is 16 and goes to a private Christian High School. His dad had a business trip here and let Steve come along. He is staying in the Nautilus Inn, which was right behind where we were swimming. He has been here 2 days and hadn't met anyone before me, but he is leaving in the morning. He'd never been here before and had never even seen a topless girl before he got here. I told him this was the first time I'd ever done something like this and I was really nervous...." and so she went on and on. Bonnie hadn't realized how far they had walked when they first came out. She knew by now Cooper would be really concerned about her where about, she had even left her.

".. Is that OK?" Misty's words cut into Bonnie's thoughts.

"I don't know ,what should I say" Bonnie covered the fact she hadn't been listening as she punched in the code on the beach to let them back into the condo's pool area.

"Oh come on Mom, he was sweet and since he's leaving tomorrow morning you don't' have to worry about me going crazy."

Bonnie still didn't know the question she tried again to get the information with out admitting she hadn't been listening to the last ten minutes of her daughters chatter. "So what exactly do you want to do?"

"Just to meet him latter, nothing else"

Though she had been hoping Misty would get a boyfriend for a while, this wasn't exactly what she had in mind, but she could not just say no. So she would attach conditions. "Fine, but stay right in front of the condo and keep your cell phone with you. I want you inside the gate after dark - OK?"

She and Misty were putting on their bikini tops as Misty with a slightly annoyed tone said "OK, OK, no problem."

Bonnie added "And no sex." as she pulled the cover up on.

"Mom!" Misty half yelled

"I was just kidding" Bonnie lied as they headed toward the imposing building "I was just giving you a hard time." She knew how quickly things get out of hand.

They had not gotten all the way in the room when Cooper's voice demanded "And where have you two been? I've been worried."

Bonnie gave him a quick rundown of their activities, leaving out the part that Misty had also left her top at the pool. 'Better not shock him with that' she thought.

***

Cooper had been following his wife around for two hours as she shopped when she decided it was time to stop. They had been in shop after shop. She had almost hit him when he had told a clerk that there was no way he would pay $450 for a plain looking top, even if it were by some designer that evidently was some big shot in the fashion world..

It was nice that the kids were old enough to leave at the hotel. He had made it clear that Misty was to watch her little brother and they were to be in the room by 10:30. He had been surprised at her visible unhappiness at these instructions. Bonnie of course knew why their daughter did not want to watch her brother. Misty had been in the shower shaving the last of her pubic hair in order to wear the tiny green and white thong bikini in preparation to meeting her new friend. Considering the fact that Misty was not likely to keep the top on for long, and considering the lustful look she had seen on the boy's face earlier, it was good Lamar would be her shadow. She could be sure his presence would curb Misty's libido and ensure nothing would happen tonight.

After a number shops sporting those outlandish prices, they come into a shop that looked like a storage shed inside. Though the cloths looked just like the ones in the other places the prices were in the $100 range rather than the $500 range. The shopkeeper looked like a caricature of all Jewish shopkeepers and even sported a New Jersey accent as well.

"These are designers' originals" He claimed "I have a cousin that gets the extra pieces that don't go to their boutiques"

Though he did not believe these to be what the shopkeeper claimed, Cooper, being Mr. Cheep encouraged his wife to look. She narrowed it down to a sexy white cocktail dress made of some crape type of material and a sheer black and red blouse with a lace-up front. "Well try them on and see how they look" Cooper suggested. Yes, they were both over a hundred dollars, but they were clearly high fashion, and not the sort of thing in the mall.