In Search of the Final Freedom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it is very lovely. You may use my facilities or you may catch the next elevator down, either way will be faster than waiting down there."

Her mind whirled, 'Was he not going to seduce her?', 'Could she be so wrong about this', 'Maybe she had just deluded herself into thinking he wanted her?'. But he erection was still evident in his Speedo., Wasn't that for her, she thought

"So Beautiful" the Cuban voice came again "So beautiful for a woman with an equally beautiful grown daughter; how is it possible? His hand bedecked with sparking rings reached out and touched her cheek. There it lingered as an invitation she could not refuse, she moved closer so that his hand moved down her back and rested on her bare ass. She was almost but not quite touching him. She looked into his eyes and knew she was his.

The door silently slid open to a short hallway with only three sets of double doors. With out removing his hand from her, he guided her to the last door and used the same key. The door swung open to reveal the most palatial space she had ever seen. There must have been a thousand square feet of open space bounded on two sides by glass walls overlooking the ocean. Though the pool was now in shadow, the light streaming in the room was brilliant, almost dazzling. The sheen was taken up by the white marble flooring and all white furniture spread throughout this magnificent space.

He guided her past several pillars and pointed to a door on the wall to her left. He pushed her forward and gave a slight squeeze as she moved toward the bathroom. Inside her mind continued to move at a frightening pace. She took in but another room gleaming with chrome and marble. It was, with out a doubt, the biggest bathroom she had ever seen. What to do, what to do? She pulled off her cover-up and sat. When she stood to wash her hands she looked in the mirror, not just one but a whole wall of mirrors. Her cover up still lay on the floor, she slid her bikini bottom down and off and looked at the images of herself that surrounded the bathroom. Slowly the words came to her as she looked at her nude, not perfect, but admittedly attractive nude body. Aloud she said "will you ever have this opportunity again?" then answering herself "No, never".

With tha,t she picked up the cover up and bikini bottom and with a slow sultry walk practiced walking up and down the bathroom room refining her look with each circuit, then on the forth circuit she opened the door and strode out. She was not disappointed. He stood at the glass door leading to the balcony, holding two glasses of wine.

She wanted to run, but she concentrated on the slow sultry walk she had just practiced. She imagined herself as Raquel Welch swaying her hips from side to side. She tossed the things in her hand to a chair and reached for the wine.

She didn't even try to say something witty, but said "We need a condom."

And with a devilish grin he said "Just one?" As he opened the door to the wide balcony. Bonnie made her way to railing and looked down to the swimming pools below. The warm breeze from the ocean flowed across her nudity. She no longer felt confused or apprehensive. Now she began to explore the pure sensual joy of being a woman. Even from the 42nd floor she could make out were her kids and husband were eating. It had been around 5 minutes since she left them.

Silently He had moved up behind her, wrapping his arms around and taking each breast into a hand. She knew he had lost the swimsuit because between her cheeks was his penis was nestled. His kisses on her neck and shoulders flowed into her body like a warm stream.

She was facing him. She was burning with an uncontrolled desire. He lifted her leg and with practiced skill, parted her lips as his member filled Bonnie.

That night and for years to come, Cooper would ask for details of what she had done on that balcony. But she could only give snippets and broken pieces of detail, for the next half an hour was truly a blur.

She distinctly remembered when he first entered her, and she remembered looking down on the family eating while He drove his tool into her with such a fury that he bruised her labia. She remembered taking off the first condom and sucking him hard which had hardly taken two minutes. She remembered laying on a couch as he dripped sweat on her as he kept up a furious pace on her burning cunt, and she remembers cumming hard as he did her doggie style. But it all happened so fast. No slow warm up. He went at a frantic pace until both of them lay covered in sweat, gasping for breath. Finally she remembers the elevator ride down, leaning a against he wall for support. Stepping out she felt like everyone knew what she had been doing as the doors opened and she again used the walk she had so recently done for him. But this time she was only mostly nude in her sheer cover-up and minimalist bikini bottoms. Misty was snapping photos as she approached the table.

"And what has taken you so long. The kids have eaten your fries and your burger is cold." Cooper said with some annoyance.

"Maybe she is like grandpa and it takes her 45 minutes to go to the bathroom." Misty joked as she took a close of her mom.

Bonnie plopped herself in the chair. The sweat still glistened on her body making the cover up clingy, and where it stuck to her breasts, transparent. Lamar was again playing with his new friends in the pool as Bonnie, began to eat her burger. Looking down at her phone on the table she could see that all that had happened in about 25 minutes.

Misty was the first to notice it. "Mom, your sweating, and your cover up is soaked. Where have you been?"

Bonnie finished chewing and casually said "Getting laid" before taking another bite.

"Yea right" Misty said with an annoyed tone before jumping in the pool.

"So where have you been" Cooper asked again.

Bonnie swallowed her bite and said "I told you, I got laid. I went with that man I was talking to at the bar, and he did me really good."

"Not really" Cooper said now unsure of what to believe.

Bonnie put down her sandwich, and pulled the cover-up over her head. "Here hold this" she said as she tossed the sweater to him. "Believe what you want, I'm sweaty and sticky, so I'm getting into the pool".

Cooper held the very damp cover up and wondered. 'Did she really?' That question stayed with him all night, through the fireworks and as he lay in the bed. As she told him the story he did remember the man looking at her, and even saw her talking to him at the cabaña bar. It was when she called him to the bathroom to show him that her labia and lips were slightly purple did he realize that his wife had indeed done a perfect stranger.

The sex that night was great, but he did have to go slow as she was rather tender down there.

Early the next morning Cooper got the family moving because they had reservations for a snorkeling cruise off of Cape Largo. Once again Bonnie and Misty sported new pastel thong bikinis; Bonnie's was blue and Misty's was yellow. Today they did wear tops, and though little coverage they gave.

"I don't remember these being this small" Misty said after she had donned her bikini.

It was clear these were smaller the other thongs they had worn. Bonnie, who was just getting hers on looked in the mirror. It was so low on her that the to band lay barley an inch above the top of her cleft. And so narrow that it didn't even come close to covering the sides of her mound. Not only that, the material was so thin that when standing in the bright sun by the window, it was just the slightest bit see-though. It did showed every curve in the tops, but the bottoms were just too small to "camel toe", though this did not keep the material from outlining the shape of the Bonnie's clit.

Bonnie asked "Are the too small"

"Not unless you think they won't let us on board?"

They did let them on board and it was very pleasant to spend a half-day with a number of men who couldn't keep but sneaking looks the whole time.

After snorkeling though, they really got attention. The light colors in the bikinis turned completely clear when wet, leaving only the darker colored edging opaque. The effect was the dark colors made a frame to draw attention to what they framed. Thus after their snorkel their fellow passengers got a real good look at Bonnie and Misty, thus stroking their egos, which enviably led to the adventure latter in the afternoon.

The trip was great but exhausting, getting back in the late afternoon. Cooper, who had been driving while the others slept, collapsed on the couch. Misty asked her mom to go with her out for one last shopping trip before they left in the morning. Cooper reminded them of their 7:30 dinner reservations.

As the cab pulled out from the condo, Misty turned to her mom. "I have a better idea. One of the girls told me of a totally nude beach just up the road. She said the guys are super fine. Let's go check it out."

Her mom, who thought herself to be unflappable just sat in stunned silence.

"Come on, Mom. Let's do something really crazy"

The cabby looked in the mirror and said "Where to ladies?"

Bonnie said "Just a minute"

The cabbie pulled a lever, "meter's running"

"She did say most of the really good looking guys are gay, so you don't have to worry about anything happening." Misty went on.

"Do you really want to?"

"Yea, this might be a once in a lifetime opportunity." Misty begged.

Turning to the cabbie Bonnie asked "How far to the nude beach?"

"Just the next island over, maybe 10 minutes." He replied.

"OK, take us there" Bonnie told him, then turning back to Misty, I cant' believe I'm taking your there.

The cabbie interjected "Oh lots of teenagers go to that beach, families too."

"Really" Bonnie was surprised.

"Yes, but like your daughter said, most of the fares I take there are gay men. It's a show off place for them, and that is what attracts many of the women. They like looking with no possibility the guy will take it as a come on. Crazy world." The cabbie added.

"Well we have already done enough crazy stuff for a year this week" Bonnie said.

"I've been the crazy one mom." Misty said

"And you don't call it crazy going up to the penthouse with a man I just met an hour before and letting him screw me while I look down from the balcony as you guys eat lunch?"

Misty looked perplexed, "You really did get laid yesterday?"

"Yes, by that Cuban guy you commented about because he was starring at me." Bonnie retorted.

"Wow. That is crazy." Misty said, very impressed.

"I have never done anything like that in my life, and you know what?"

"What?"

"I used the same rational that you are using to get me to go to this nude beach 'Now or never'." And all the way to the beach Bonnie told her daughter about the penthouse and how she practiced walking in front of the mirrors.

The cab let them off and it was just a short way to the boardwalk over the dune. A sign along the walk notified visitors that "You may encounter nude sunbathers on this beach"

Emerging from the thick sea grass that surrounded the boardwalk, they walked onto a beautiful white beach, with colorful lifeguard towers, volley ball nets and lots of naked people.

Bonnie looked at Misty "OK were here"

Misty put down her bag and said "When in Rome".

Misty had planned this so she had worn her shorts and a tee-shirt, with nothing on under the shorts as it turned out her mom had just pulled on a sundress and had also skipped underclothes (as she usually did at the beach). So with little effort their cloths fit into the bag Misty had brought for this reason.

"Now this is a first" as Bonnie began to walk along the wide beach. It was strange as she realized that she was only showing a tiny bit more skin now than she had been for the last three days, but it felt so different to be completely nude.

Misty's fried had been right, there were some real Adonis looking guys and more guys hung like horses than she thought possible. Greased up and mussel bound these guys were a sight to behold. It appeared that they kept themselves about half erect as they walked up and down the beach.

"A moving feast" Bonnie commented to Misty as they sat in the sand watching the men come and go.

But he guy posers were not the only ones on the beach. About a third of the people appeared to be middle aged or older, usually in couples, a few with young children. That was strange to both of them. And another third were good looking twenty-something's either as male-female couples or as groups of girls.

They began walking the beach again "Odd" Bonnie said "I really expected a throng of young horny guys looking at the naked girls. But there not here."

"Yea, I got lots more looks on South Beach than I get here." Misty agreed.

"But the sights are better" Bonnie said nodded to a couple of exceptionally good looking men, both with their buff bodies shaved as completely smooth from neck to toe, as Bonnie and Misty.

Unlike the women, they were swinging a good seven or eight inches of manhood as they walked.

"Nice to look at, but it might be a bit much to use" Misty said giving her mom a wicked grin.

A little farther down the beach Misty happily said "Ah, finally some admirers. I was beginning to wonder if something were wrong with us."

They were walking directly toward a group of three, what appeared to, be college age guys, with all six eyes fixed on Bonnie and Misty. They could see the guys were talking about them. Bonnie smiled and said "This will be fun. The old get'm hard and leave them aching game.".

Bonnie moved back into her slow sultry walk as she approached the boys. They are defiantly not from here, unlike the all over tan most of the people on this beach had, these guys had very dark tans, except where swim trunks would go and there they were all stark white. Bonnie wondered how many people were making the same assumption about her. As she neared, she made a point to look each in the eye, then run her eyes to their cock and then back up to their eyes. This was a game she hadn't played in years, but she still knew how. Once upon a time, when she was Misty's age she was called the "Blue Balls Virgin" for teasing hard, but never putting out.

It was only when they were almost with in speaking range did two of the three look away. Bonnie spoke up at just under a yell "Hey, why you looking away. We've walked the whole beach before anyone was kind enough to stare. Come on - WE ARE NAKED!" The one boy continued with the blank stare, the others looked back, at first sheepishly and then seeing Bonnie's warm smile they broke out into broad grins and proceeded to eye both Bonnie and Misty up and down, but still did not say anything. So Bonnie continued, "Do you know how let down I felt when I, for the first time in my life, am parading around in my birthday suit and no one seems to even take notice."

Up close Bonnie was pleased to see they were quite cute indeed sitting on their beach towels. Not in the beefy football quarterback sort of way, but in the studious Frisbee golf sort of way. The one who continued to stare looked to be the youngest, was a little on the pudgy side and sported a full on erection. The other two were tall, but at least six feet, and slim. Once had shoulder length sandy hair and the other a tousled brown. The blond maintained a flaccid tool, but his friend, the most endowed of the group, was at half mast.

The blond, evidently the womanizer of the group spoke first, displaying a mouth full of beautiful white teeth, as he did . "I guess you just met the wrong guys so far.".

His buddy looking away again, said "Yea, gay guys"

The blond got to his feet saying "I'm afraid we got more attention than we had expected" and he extended his hand to Bonnie "Hi, I'm Rob". Bonnie took his hand and said "I'm Bonnie and this is my cousin Misty". At the last minute she thought it might be too much to tell them she was her daughter. She hoped Misty would understand. Rob introduced his friends as Trevor and Andrew. They were marine biology majors from Texas A&M, spending the summer at University of Miami doing research on the reefs. As Bonnie suspected, this was their first visit to a nude beach.

"Are you going to invite us to sit and have a drink or do we need to head down the beach?" Bonnie asked as she put her hand on Rob's arm. He would be her task since he clearly thought himself in charge of the situation. Bonnie made up a story that her older sister had arranged a family Vacation to Orlando for her daughter Misty's high school graduation and that she and Misty had just driven down to Miami to shop for the day. She made a point to slide in the lie that Misty was now eighteen and that the family would die if any of them knew they were at a nude beach.

Soon they were sitting drinking Cokes from their cooler letting the guys talk about themselves (as guys like to do) and their research. Fortunately both the other guys were simply too intimidated by sitting by nude women to do much talking, so it was not so obvious that Misty was also mum.

Old skills never really are lost and with practiced polish Bonnie made veiled references to they guys dicks and to inflame their hopes of scoring. "Oh, I remember my college days, at Georgia Tech," Bonnie intentionally gave a fictitious college name so Misty would know this was all part of the act. "I would have been planted on that" nodding to the cubby guys still stiff dick "right off." Then she laid her hand on Rob's hard thigh, looked to the ocean and sighed "Ah, but the care free day's of college couldn't last forever. Too bad"

Just as she expected Rob chimed in "They don't have to be", she slipped her hand slightly further up his thigh as she turned to him, conspicuously looked down at his dick which now was showing signs of life then up to his eyes "You don't think so? But, I said I was married."

He leaned toward her, her hand slid up almost to his crotch and with his mouth inches from her said "You came here behind his back. So why did you come here."

Bonnie now moved away from him still smiling, his dick now almost full betrayed his act of indifference, "To see some hot naked men, of course"

He moved back toward her, the back of her hand pressed on the hard flesh rising from his crotch, "Is that all?"

"OK, You've got me, I've often fantasized about showing my body off to guys." She hopped up, away from him and struck a pose "So, Trevor, should I pose for Playboy so the millions of guys would look at me? Or are my boobs too small?"

Trevor turned red "NO, I think you are beautiful"

Bonnie turned and posed again "Well, Andrew, at 30 years old, is my body over the hill, would young guys jack off to my pictures?" He nodded and assured her that guys in his dorm would put her centerfold right above their bed. Of course she lied again as she had not been that age for nearly a decade.

Bonnie was feeling full of herself now and made a tactical error when she said "Rob, if you were my photographer would you be able to contain yourself; or would you be overwhelmed by your desire and fuck me here on the beach?" She dashed a short way and turned to give another pose. Rob pulled a bright yellow underwater digital camera from their bag. He said "Well, we will have to find out, wont we?" With that he effortlessly rolled to one knee and snapped off three shots in rapid succession.

She had not seen the camera and had not planned on this, but her ego would not let her stop.

Trevor spoke up "In addition to being a stuck up pretty boy, Rob is the best nature photographer in the marine biology department."

Bonnie grasped for something clever to say to keep ahead of these boys who had thrown her a curveball. "I can assure you that these are made by nature" she said as she cupped her tits for another photo. Soon she was having a great time playing Playboy model, posing as Rob shot away.