In Search of the Final Freedom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob suggested she walk a little way down the beach and run toward him. After she'd walked about 100 feet she turned and was surprised to see Misty at her heels. Before she could ask what she was doing Misty said "You said follow your lead." And then the two of them began jogging slowly back to the guys.

Bonnie, like she was reliving her teen years, threw caution to the wind and began having a great time posing for the guys. Misty followed suit and appeared to be equally intoxicated by the attention. Without even thinking they moved from individual posing to posing with the guys in increasingly suggestive poses until Rob had Trevor shoot he and Bonnie together. She didn't stop when he cupped her tits or moved her hand onto his penis, but when he moved his erection between her legs she put an end to that and she came back to reality.

She then noticed the shadow the life guard tower was throwing on the ground, and remembered the dinner reservations. After a hasty good bye and cheek kisses for all, Bonnie and Misty were running across the beach puling clothes on as they went. That hadn't gone as she had planned, but she was sure only Rob had pushed the limits so Misty was OK. But in the cab they agreed, all and all it had been fun, not a bad last crazy thing to remember from this trip. A secret between mother and daughter.