In Search of the G Spot

Story Info
Sensual, silken exploration.
766 words
3.53
20.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay her down on the cleared table before producing the recognized four silk scarves,then gently but securely tying her wrists and ankles so she is in a star formation. I bend close beside her head and brush her silken tresses back exposing her swan like neck and shell like ear. With a quiet voice, I whispers "for future reference I wish to find your G spot. To prolong this, you may hide your reactions if you wish". My husky tone only emphasizes My authority to do this.

Trickling My fingers through the satiny strands of her hair, My fingertips dance across the scalp from her temples to behind her ear. Each tender pass of My tips inches closer to her ear lobe. Taking out a match, I strike it, only to immediately blow it out again, leaving a dark course head on the match. This I gently trace around the rim of her ear, seeing slight contortions of her face and shudders go through her body as she rolls her head away to prevent the match's travel.

Walking quietly around her to stop at her spread feet, I allow Myself to smile slightly as the burned match is drawn down the top of her foot towards the separation of her toes, letting just the weight of the match bear down on this most tender of skin. The tensing of her leg indicates the sensitivity of this area to Me. Moving to stand beside her, I register her straining her neck up to see where I might touch next to try and anticipate the sensations My touch is going to invoke in her.

Biting one of the fingernails of My hand, to leave a ragged edge, I reach across her near leg to trail this fingertip up the inside of her thigh from knee to a spot just short of the apex where they join. Her movements and the tight closing of her eyes as she rolls her head back hints she is sensitized to a point where the feel of even the palm of My hand placed across her smooth-shaven mons draws a reaction. Drawing the jagged edge of the finger nail down her tummy, across her silky smooth mons to stop in the tiny V formed at the top of the joining of her sweet now glistening petals, I pause to watch her reactions.

Noting the erectness of her nipples, I then roll the burned end of the match across their straining peaks, each aureole being attended to by the match being rolled in circles around each erect monument to My ministrations. Her head being rolled back, thus exposing her long neck, I carefully draw the fingernail from her chin, down her neck, across her collar, following her sternum bone down across her tummy, onwards down her centre line, not stopping this time but trailing this burr along the edge of one moist petal down and out along her thigh staying inside her leg past her knee across her calf to the side of her ankle, over the silk scarf and along the side of her foot to the ball of her foot then down the centre to her heel.

Her insistent wriggling and worming as My touch crosses the most sensitive points along the length of her body indicates places to return to. She emits a soft whimpering as sections of her skin are attended on My sensual trip down her length. Her shallow breathing now indication I am on the trail of this elusive G spot.

Making sure I choose a smooth nailed finger, I gently insert it into her most sensitive of regions, curling it upward to trace the tiny valley in her pelvic bone to the slight V at its top. The soft spongy feel of the small area just above her pelvic bone the destination I am seeking. When I press firmly forward with the tip of My crooked finger then circling it while holding a slight pressure, her response is immediate. The spasms of her body and the clenching around My finger inside her indicate I might have indeed discovered the elusive point of her most intense response.

Looking up the length of her body to her tightly scrunched face noting her biting her bottom lip, the small beads of sweat on her forehead tell Me of her desire to allow Me this pleasure. A soft but stern spoken phrase, "cum little one" gives her total release, bringing a smile to My face knowing she has had her rewards for allowing Me to have My pleasure with her.