In Service of the Dark Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brock replied with a warm but mocking smile, "Did you think I was just going to jam it into you?" With one hand guiding, he placed the other right above her slit and kept her steady. She flattened her hands on the muscular outcropping of his stomach. Her eyes snapped shut and she bleated out a feminine whimper as the head of his penis made contact with her slick pussy. Alex tried to relax as the pressure overwhelmed the spot of invasion. It did not hurt but her slit had not relented much. He applied himself for a few moments, not making much 'headway. He retreated and then applied some of his own spit to the tip of his cock and went back to work.

The process was slow but steady. Alex sucked air through clenched teeth or expelled little whimpers each time the pressure grew too great. She began to glisten with a sheen of sweat as her heart threatened to blow through her ribcage. The intensity of his siege was not without pleasure, she was wetter than when she had been played with by his hand. This body enjoyed the assault, but she had to admit it was also mental. She liked the thought of his will breaking down her barriers. She wanted so much for her gates to swing open to his invasion.

After a few minutes the dam finally broke and the head of his cock slipped between her squeezing, soaked walls. "Holy shit," he gasped as her tightness clenched his dick threatening to strangle it to death. "Are you not in pain?" He asked her genuinely concerned. In response her hands gathered his hips and yanked on him. Her head tilted to the side as she yelped from the self-inflicted intrusion. Brock looked down at her recklessly gorgeous body and angel-like face. He thought it was almost wrong to sully such a pure looking beauty but the almost part spurred him on as he sunk deeper in.

Something happened in Alex's mind, like a tidal wave washing away all thought and left only instinct. Brock had made it only two inches in and her crotch was on fire with pleasure. It was like nothing she had ever felt in her life; the finger was nothing compared to this. He inflated her insides with his girth, her body doing its absolute best to accommodate him. There was nothing to be done about it though, there was just not enough room. Disregarding reality Alex push against him, his thickness threatening to tear her as the farther he went the less capacity there seemed to be.

She did not have the same internal organs of a human female. Her vagina and butt both tunneled to the same spot inside her, she didn't know where it was, but she knew it resided somewhere up near where the stomach was. Even his extraneous length wouldn't be stopped by a cervix. Between his pressing girth and slow pace, she had a moment of clarity. She was like a piece of paper rolled into a cone. She was unraveling as he pushed in but the deeper he went the smaller the space left in the cone. He had to widen her out and luckily, she was malleable. Interesting enough in his backstroke, her sex would try to squeeze him in a way that reminded her of a Chinese finger trap.

Brock couldn't fathom what the hell was going on. She felt incredible. He thought he almost felt some sort of fleshy twirled ribbing. Her inner heat was extraordinary just as her mouth had been. Unwilling to accept that it was just his mind playing tricks on him he pulsed this woman for the fifth time tonight with mana. He found nothing. She had no properties of another worldly being. She behaved like a real girl too and he could not when delving into her emotions sense anything sinister. He decided enough was enough. He was going to cast aside his paranoia and enjoy this lovely female.

Alex puffed out hurried moans with each controlled buck of his hips as he drove deeper into her. Her eyes filled with adoration as he looked down at her, he was making her feel amazing. The shock waves made her breasts wobble as he began to impose himself more and more. Her ankles locked at the small of his back after she wrapped her legs around him, her hands at the sides of his waist. Now he was finding purchase in her, the shaft disappearing into her before reemerging with the glisten of her juices. Alex began pulling him with her hands and legs in the same rhythm of his attack.

Her body was an inferno of pleasure and emotion. Their now sweaty bodies writhed against each other as the clapping sound of flesh striking flesh rang out in the bedroom. Alex relinquished uncontrollable yelps as Brock began to punish her. He had lost control of himself as he had before when she had him in her mouth. Like that time, she did not care, she wanted him to continue. She wanted him to use her to his heart's content. She had not realized it until the back of her head tapped his bed board. He had fucked her through the pile of pillows and now had her trapped against the antique wooden frame. He refused to relent, instead impaling his cock all the way inside of her before picking her up and pivoting 180 degrees.

He laid on her, slowing his pace but turning to strong heaves, burying himself into her up to the hilt. "Brock, you -" she moaned from one of his strokes. He was not going to give her respite, "...you feel so fucking good," she got out before another moan was forced from her lips by his penetrating rod. He was holding himself above her, but her breasts rubbed against his body, as he moved he slide along them. It felt great, another new sensation in a night filled with them. Alex noticed Brock was focusing more, his grunting growing less pronounced. As his pace began to quicken she started to feel something inside of her. Like a small budding flower ready to bloom.

"Wait..." Alex put her hands on his chest, pushing him up. He complied, unsheathing his hard as stone prick gleaming with her lubricant. A look of worry crossed his face as an animalistic fear of no longer getting to be inside of her set in, but it quickly dissipated as she shoved him onto his back before mounting him. He slid into her with ease now taking the full length. She felt as if she would choke on the wonderful feeling of him filling her to the brim. She clenched on his cock as she began to ride him with reckless abandon. She ripped the two sticks holding her buns out and hair tumbled apart, black strands falling to the sides of her face. Her hair tossed and weaved as she bounced up and down. His hands found themselves gripping her tits as she mercilessly drove herself against him.

She could feel the swelling pressure inside of her ready to crack open as their bodies blissfully clashed against each other. Her mind gone, she was operating purely on instinct now. All she wanted was his seed to explode inside of her. She let him know it, "Cum inside of me. Fucking do it." Alex's hips rolled in circles as she ground her pussy down against his crotch. His powerful grip clamped around her waist to make sure she did not stray from his member again. He was past the point of return and felt a massive orgasm prepping for release.

It was in that moment that the natural unexpected mind fog caused by the unwitting transitioning succubus cleared. Triggered by the demon's sapping tug his enormous mana reserves flared to life pushing all Alex's subtle latent effects aside. Brock realized he had been foolish not to see this coming. He had been in a rush to fill a loneliness that had festered in his heart for longer than most mortals lived. He had grown lackadaisical in his defenses and had fallen for a honey pot trap. He wondered if Alex would mourn him. Probably not he knew. She would now be a full demon and accompanying that her emotions would be shunted.

The final thing he witnessed in his long life was Alex's back fully arching as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She would be unconscious for quite some time ingesting her newly acquired mana pool. His vision went black. His cock twitched as it strained the last of his semen into his lover. The succubus unable to control her intake on her first feeding would drain him of all life force and inherit his power. Like an elastic bladder that would later harden, no longer malleable. His last emotion was pity for Alex. Like him, she would never escape being used for her now vast capabilities.