In Shadowed Silence Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now see here, Half-Giant. You aremy underling..."

Olus growled.Chain of command be damned, this cunt hair does notget to come into my house and throw his pathetic weight around.

"LISTEN TO ME, YOU ASS-WHORE!" Grogan roared at Tumaud, who blanched nicely. "This is my house. My rules. The motherless fuckingPatrons can fuck themselves stupid, for all I care. They wanna come in here and lay down the law, they can goddamned well do it themselves. You aren't even worth breaking over my anvil, Tumaud. Not worth fucking. Nor any of yer Guild cocksuckers outside." He gave his thick cock a mocking tug. "You can suck it."

Then he flicked his cum-soaked fingers in Tumaud's direction, spattering the thief's face with his seed. By the lizard-brained flinch, Olus guessed he'd just flipped cum in his eye.Oh, fuck," he thought with hysterical amusement,You can't put a price on that!

"How dare..." Tumaud began.

Olus closed a meaty fist over the effete thief's face, and lifted him in the air, near his low ceiling. "You ain't listening, guild scum. I answer to the Patrons, not to you." He pulled his arm in to bring Tumaud to face level. "Next time you come here, you best be talking business, not gettinginto my business. Understand?"

"Y... Yes, Olus," the Guildsman stammered, "No sweat. No hard feelings."

"Weakling," Olus spat, and dropped the gangly thief. His utter lack of balls made Olus sick.

Tumaud landed on his feet, but Olus' hand had already closed over the back of his head. The smith gripped his softening member with the other hand, and wiped it on the thief's face, smearing the last remnants of his spunk over his cheeks, eyes, and protesting lips.

"Get. Out."

Tumaud rose and scrambled for the door, but called back, "The Patrons will hear of this outrage!"

"They'll have a good laugh over it, too, I'll wager," the smith retorted. "You wanna do something useful, Guild bitch? Go find Aulric, the street rat. He's the one that hit Amburgey, or I'm a Kobold."

"Wh... What?"

Olus grunted. "Unless it was one of yer men. But I can't buy even yer that fucking stupid. Stealing from a Patron..." He let the end dangle.

"Of course not." he answered, insulted. "We're professionals." He chewed the name over. "This... Aulric, you say? If he did it..."

"Freelancer, stupid." Olus was losing patience. "Kill the frelancer, get a reward." On a whim, he pointed out something to sweeten the pot. "Guildmaster himself might take notice."

Tumaud's light brown eyes sparkled. "I see," he said, and went for the door, but paused. "What exactly does he have to do with the girl?"

Olus rounded on him in sudden rage. He swung a meaty fist that just clipped the thief's shoulder. Tumaud went spinning to the floor, groaning. The giant smith stalked toward him, raising his huge, bony knuckles, preparing to pummel the stupid, inconvenient man to death.

Tumaud took the better part of valor and fled, rolling to his feet through the door to the shop.

He stared at his shop-door for long moments, grinding over the possibilities. He decided that this had gone as well as it could have. He got the girl's goat, shamed Tumaud, the prick, and managed to put someone on Aulric, to take care of the one actual infraction that would earn him the wrong side of a torture session. But, that still left the fact that the guildsmen knew about the street rat having seen the girl.

Fuck it, Olus thought to himself.Not gonna matter in the long run. He's a dead man anyway.

There was a sob from the girl, her face strangely stricken. He couldn't figure out why she was so distraught. After all, she had only seen the street rat once. How could she already feel for him? Maybe it was Olus had said he was going to do to him, and she was weak enough to care. Maybe she just knew Olus better than he thought she did.

He lowered her back into the pit and closed it, to leave her alone with the echoes of her sorrow, and the company of shadowed silence.

12