In Sickness and in Health

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did allow herself to think of two days earlier. Of kneeling on the hard stage floor and taking Scott's long, hard cock into her mouth. It was not easy. He was longer than Matt, by several inches, and almost as thick. And he had been rough with her, grabbing her hair and forcing his cock down her throat. Matt had taught her how to make oral love to his cock, but he was always gentle. Scott treated her like he was fucking her mouth, like she was a whore -- a slut to be used. She wasn't sure she liked it that rough, but it really got her excited. She felt herself getting wet, anticipating what was to come.

She also remembered her other experiences with a penis. In her senior year of high school. She was tall, too tall, and hadn't fully yet developed into the kind of woman men lust after. She didn't have a date for her senior prom. So she asked Donny, who had been a friend for years. He was cute, and nice, and too shy to ask anyone. He was a few inches shorter than her, so she wore flats. Still people laughed at the two of them together. Donny drove and his best friend Carl rode in the back seat with his girl friend Rachel, who was also on the volleyball team with Maureen. In the locker room, Maureen had heard Rachel talk to the other girls about having sex with Carl, but she was surprised by what happened after the prom. Maureen knew couples went to hotels, but since she and Donny were just friends, she never thought about what would happen after the dance. Maybe a kiss.

They drove to Rachel's house, and as soon as the four of them got into the basement and started watching a movie, Rachel pulled off her dress and started doing a lap dance for Carl. Maureen tried to watch the movie, but it was impossible to ignore what was happening on the other side of the room. She knew Donny couldn't keep his eyes off Rachel, and she saw his pants tent. She looked over, and Rachel was straddling Carl, whose pants were around his ankles. Then Donny started kissing Maureen, and took her hand and moved it to his crotch. Maureen was as excited as she had ever been, and enjoyed both the kiss and Donny's hand on her breast. She started moving her hand over his erection. Donny, still kissing her, unzipped and pulled out his stiff cock. He put Maureen's hand on it, and then moved her hand up and down as he whispered, "Please." Maureen didn't know what she was doing, but it didn't take much before Donny came all over her hand, his tux pants, and her dress.

After that night, Donny asked Maureen out several times, but she never went. She was embarrassed, and she knew he was just asking her out because she had made him cum.

She didn't touch another penis until college, when she started dating Robert. He was tall, 6'8," a basketball player, and he pursued her for a semester before she agreed to date him. They went together for 7 months, and she used hand jobs to take care of him and stop him from pressuring her for a more physical relationship. His cock was longer than Donny's and thicker. Finally, after months of leaving Robert frustrated, they had a fight that ended the relationship.

"Don't you know I can have any girl I want on this campus? Why am I messing with you?"

"Because you love me?" Maureen said through tears.

"Well, you sure don't know how to show that you love me! Maybe the rumors are true. Maybe you just like girls more than men." With that, Robert walked out.

Maureen went out on a few dates after that, but didn't have another serious boyfriend until she met the handsome Dr. Matt Stewart 3 years later.

Maureen finished preparing for the encounter with Scott. She felt excited. She also felt something else. Anxious. Very anxious. "That's understandable," she thought to herself. "After all, I am about to get fucked by a very large cock."

As Maureen prepared for her date, her husband grabbed a cab for Midway Airport. He had backed out of his participation in the panel discussion, and in the cab sent emails apologizing to his colleagues for having to miss their Saturday presentations. He changed his flight, and now would arrive home a day early.

Before he got on the plane, he had some calls to make.

"Annie, this is Matt. What the hell is going on between Asshole and my wife?" Annie had never heard Matt curse, even a mild one. "Are they having an affair? Is she fucking him?"

"Matt, listen to me. She has not fucked him yet. But she is going to see him tonight. For some strange reason she is obsessed with Asshole's cock. She wants to know what it would feel like in her. Matt, she loves you, but she is acting like an idiot. I have tried to talk her out of it. She says she will do it only once."

"Annie, I'm flying home early from Chicago. I will do whatever I can to stop her. I will not tolerate this. I have pictures of her blowing him at school, so I know she has lost her mind if she would do something as stupid as that. Annie, do you know where they are going to meet? Will you help me?"

"They are meeting at his apartment, tonight at 8pm. I'll do whatever I can to stop her from making this mistake."

"I've got two more calls to make before I get on the plane, so I only have a few minutes to explain what I want you to do."

Before Scott could make his next call, his phone rang. The caller ID said "Jason Robinson."

SEPTEMBER 25 -- 7:30pm

Dr. Matthew Stewart had a plan to save his marriage. While he wanted to march in and kick Asshole into another time zone, he knew that wouldn't solve the problem. Dealing with him would come later. First, he had to save his wife from Asshole, and from herself.

The plan involved three waves of attack. He was really hoping all three would not be needed, but he had to be ready.

As Matt arrived, he saw Scott park and go into the apartment building, carrying a bag with several bottles of alcohol.

Matt was riding passenger in the car of his friend, Jason Robinson, who had picked him up at the airport. Also in the car was Jason's wife Annette. She had gotten close to Maureen over the last few months, since the Stewarts had started attending the church where Jason and Annette were co-pastors. It had taken Matt awhile to get used to hearing a woman preacher, but Maureen loved Annette right away. She liked that the Robinsons were partners in life, and she wanted her marriage to be the same. They were parked so they could see the entrance to Armstrong's apartment, but they would not be seen by anyone pulling in. Annie was in her car, parked closer to the entrance. A third car was parked next to the Robinson's. Matt hoped the occupant of that car would not be needed. She was the "nuclear option."

Forty minutes went by. Matt was hoping Maureen wouldn't show up. "Perhaps she has come to her senses." Then he saw her silver Toyota Highlander and he groaned. When she got out, he groaned again, and Annette, sitting in the back, voiced what everyone was thinking. "She is beautiful."

It was time for the first wave.

Annie jumped out of her car and quickly walked over. "Maureen, don't do this. You will regret it. Please!"

"Annie, what are you doing here? Everything is fine. I am just going to have a little fun and that's it. Wait, Annie, are you jealous? Do you want to get back with Scott? Is that why you are trying to stop me. Is that what you are trying to save me from -- because if you are, that's not fair. I want to have some too."

"Oh Maureen. No, please don't do this!"

As Maureen continued to walk across the parking lot, it was time for the second wave.

Walking down the sidewalk in front of the apartment building, Annette and Jason intercepted Maureen. Annette greeted her. "Hi, Maureen. How are you? Wow, you look great. That is a beautiful dress. Are you and Matt going somewhere special tonight?"

Maureen stopped and turned to see her pastors. "Uh... yes. We are going out to dinner. But first I'm here to see a friend. See you Sunday." Maureen continued to walk toward the door. However, while she was talking to Annette and Jason, she did not see Annie and another person slip inside the building.

Matt watched all this from around the corner. He did not want his wife to see him -- not yet. If the only reason she did not go through with her planned liaison with Asshole was because of her fear of being found out by Matt, then their marriage was over. She would find another time and place for it to happen -- if not with this man, then with another.

Maureen had rejected the entreaties of her best friend, and had lied to her pastors. Now, there was only one wave left. Matt was afraid that even if it worked, the damage to what he now knew to be Maureen's fragile psyche might be overwhelming. But he knew it had to be done.

Maureen got in the elevator and pushed the button for the 3rd floor. She was angry at Annie for showing up here. It didn't occur to her how strange it was to see the Robinsons. And it didn't bother her at all to tell them a little lie. After all, it was none of their business.

When Annie arrived at the door, she didn't bother to knock. After all, she still had a key. She opened the door to Scott Armstrong's apartment and, accompanied by a new friend, walked right on in and closed the door.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Hello, Scott, you son-of-a bitch. Let me introduce you to my good friend, Sergeant Bonnie McShay of the State Police. Sergeant McShay, Scott Armstrong."

Scott stopped and breathed, trying to get his composure, knowing Maureen was due at any moment.

"Sergeant McShay, is there a problem?"

"I hope not. I am here at the invitation of my friend Annie to make sure there isn't one."

There was a knock. Annie and the officer stepped away from the door, allowing Scott to answer the door. Annie directed Bonnie to move toward the living room couch -- the same couch where she had seen Asshole fucking his student teacher several months earlier. Annie and Bonnie sat down.

"Hi, Scott. Sorry if I'm late."

Scott moved away from the door as Maureen came into the room. She looked around, and saw Annie first. "What?" Then she saw Bonnie McShay and stopped.

"Hi Mo," Bonnie said, using Maureen's childhood nickname.

Maureen froze, then collapsed on the floor, sobbing.

SEPTEMBER 25 -- 10:00pm

Matt tucked Maureen into bed. "Honey, you get some rest. I'll be just outside in the living room."

"Oh god Matt, what did I do? What did I do?"

"Everything is fine now, honey. Get some sleep."

Matt joined Annie, Bonnie, Annette and Jason in the living room drinking iced tea.

Matt began. "When Annie told Maureen about what Asshole did with the student teacher, Maureen freaked out. I thought at first it was just her feeling bad for Annie, but then the nightmares started. Maureen has these occasionally, since we first started dating. She has seen several therapists, but she doesn't stick with it long enough to get to the real pain. "Bonnie, maybe it would be best if you told the story, if you don't mind."

"I'm Maureen's younger sister. When we were kids, our family was messed up. Our father was an alcoholic and an abusive man. He beat mom all the time, and she could never stand up to him. He started raping our oldest sister Connie when she turned 13, and kept it up until she ran away at 16. We never knew where she went -- and still don't."

"When Connie left, he started on Mo. She went to Mom, but our mother told her to just give him what ever he wanted, that it was better than getting beat up. So Mo just took it. Our father would bring Mo gifts. I guess he thought it was okay to rape his daughter if he gave her stuff. Well, I was young and I got jealous. Mo was always getting attention, and I wanted some. What a sick, dysfunctional family.

I heard Mo talking to Mom one day, and she said that she wanted to run away just like Connie, but she wouldn't because she knew if she left he would just start raping me. Well, Mo went on some high school trip -- I think it was called "Girl's State" or something about leadership, and while Mo was gone I started flirting with our father. He bought me candy, and then started touching me on the living room couch. Mo walked in, saw us undressed, and freaked out. She came over to him and started beating him, and knocked him out cold. I thought she was upset with me getting the attention she always got, so I just yelled at her. The neighbors heard the noise, and called the police. They put us in foster homes. We never saw our father again. Our mother, bless her heart, was so emotionally destroyed she blamed Mo for breaking up our family."

"Mo and I didn't reconnect until she was in college and I graduated high school. She came to my graduation and we started to rebuild our relationship. I was in therapy for years trying to repair all the mess our parents did to my head."

Matt continues. "At an unconscious level, Mo still believed it was her responsibility to protect Bonnie, and that it was her fault that the family fell apart. When she heard the story of Asshole with the student teacher, she connected it -- again, unconsciously -- to her walking in on Bonnie and their father. She irrationally believed if she just continued to have sex with her father -- or in this case, with Asshole -- it would all be okay."

"And that's one of the crazy things," Bonnie interjected. Our sister Connie always called our dad 'The Asshole.'"

EPILOGUE

It took Maureen months of intensive therapy to regain her sense of self. However, she did -- and she continues to see her therapist occasionally to maintain the essential trust that had been broken due to the dysfunction of her family. Central to her treatment was the continued presence of her strong and loving husband, who took seriously his vow, "in sickness and in health."

What happened to "Asshole?" Well, it was really quite simple. Matt anonymously sent an email to the high school principal and superintendent. Attached to that email were the first two pictures, clearly showing a certain drama teacher having oral sex back stage in the South High School auditorium. However, based on those two pictures, the other person was not able to be identified. Scott Armstrong was dismissed. Unfortunately, school systems and private schools do not always do all they should to check the background of teaching candidates. However, as soon as Asshole was hired for a new teaching position, an email was sent to his new principal and superintendent, with two attachments. Annie saw to that.

12