In Space, No One Can Hear You Cream

Story Info
Deep space adventure with deeper penetration.
2.8k words
4.18
56k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long nine hour shift at work, Anthony had only five more laboratory corridors to inspect before he could return back home to his apartment. Walking through the chrome-coated hallways he arrived at corridor DT-34.

"Oren you here? It's me, Anthony I just need to make sure you're not burning DT down or starting any biological contaminations before I leave for my shift."

A decently tall, slender male walked out of one of the rooms to report to Anthony. He was slightly disheveled with a big perky smile as he exited from one of the magnetic doorways. He had a sky blue lab coat with a utility belt of an assortment of tools that Anthony could only assume what they were used for.

"Hey Tony how's it going. I'm just wrapping things up around here; not too much left to take care of."

Anthony anxiously followed Oren around the various labs along the corridor waiting for him to hurry it up so he could get back home and have cup of tea and a nap. The labs were somewhat disorderly as equipment was scattered at times while other haphazard situations were observed by Anthony. Despite this, Oren had been acquainted with Anthony who knew how passionate Oren was of his work so he always deducted points loosely from his logbook when haphazard situations were observed in the lab.

Both men entered the second to last room on the left which opened into a larger chamber that housed a select few organisms collected from various ecosystems from the local planet Esnorix. There were a couple vials along the walls which were cryogenically frozen containing various micro-organisms collected from the planet's surface and were being tested on to see if they were hostile, benign, or beneficial in some aspects. A distinctive glass containment case in the back of the room was holding a large, lavender colored plant-like organism. It consisted of a large enclosed bulb that looked like it would blossom soon but was still dormant. It was tall enough that some of its stalks and leaves reached up to the ceiling of the enclosure. A thick residue of moisture and a slick substance coated the glass walls making visual observations a bit more difficult.

"Okay so this specimen was just brought to me a couple days ago by a team exploring the surface of Esnorix who found it located in the depths of one of the planets tropical forests. They were able to easily capture it and my hypothesis is that it is not just another plant due to the composition of the organism; it might be more of an animal than a plant. It's one of the most interesting specimens we've had the chance to capture and well, doesn't it just look magnificent!"

Oren was beaming with excitement over his new house plant as Anthony, feeling vexed, continued to listen to him reluctantly.

"I hate to sound negative Oren but, I've just had a very tiring day and still need to return back to my room which is all the way over in sector L of the station. I'd love to hear more about your findings, I really do, but right now I just want to go home please."

"Oh I'm sorry Tony, you know how exited I can become about new findings. I do have a tendency to run my mouth. Let me get the rest of my log information so you can get going."

After a few moments of typing in the information to his logbook, Anthony and Oren headed to the entrance of the room so they could lock up the corridor and head home. To their surprise the entrance to the room was locked as their key cards were not responding.

"Hello this is biology sector D Lab Supervisor Anthony Roland does anyone copy?" He paged through his radio.

"Hello Roland we copy you. We are just experiencing a minor generator issue for sector D right now and we should be back online in about 10 minutes. Our apologies for any inconveniences but if you need any updates or questions until we get power back on then just radio back to us."

"I understand you, Roland out."

"Well since we are now going to have to wait I'm going to go check my side office since I believe I left my water bottle there. Anthony walked around the lab to pass the time as he inspected the different containers of specimens. He walked back over to the large lavender plant and sat on one of the lab chairs as he observed it carefully. It was quite an impressive organism and was pleasant to look at. It must have been a botanist's dream catch.

Anthony continued to pass the time by scrolling through his logbook checking his records and making sure they were all saved and ordered properly. A loud crash startled him as he turned around to notice the glass casing enclosing the specimen had fallen over and shattered. Anthony did not have time to react to the situation before a sharp jolt of electricity had ripped up his spine causing him to collapse onto the floor now partially paralyzed.

"AGH! O...OREN HELP, AH!" He cried out in despair.

"There's, been a containment breach!"

Oren's office door slammed open as he bolted out into the lab, his jaw agape in disbelief at the events unfolding in front of him. Anthony was incapacitated as the plant was gradually inching its way towards him by moving itself out of its holding unit. Anthony shifted his eyes towards the incoming predator, screaming in terror as it closed in on his immobile body. Oren ran for the intercom but suddenly had passed out just as he was about to reach it. A large tentacle spouting from the specimen had struck him from behind.

A half-hour passed before Oren was now conscious again. Feeling hazy with his eyelids half-open he gazed around to try to recall what had happened to him. His head was hanging down as he opened his eyes fully seeing he was kneeling on the lab floor. His lab attire was now missing as and there were these strange lavender colored tentacles binding his ankles and calves together. Realization quickly dawned upon Oren remembering what had happened and why he was passed out. His arms were ensnared behind his back by an additional tentacle, holding his wrists tightly against his spine. The large plant-like alien was only a couple feet away to his 2 o'clock. A shadow was cast over his body as the plant-like creature hovered over him intimidatingly. This was definitely no plant but more of a mollusk like creature that took the resemblance of a plant Oren soon realized.

Oren's eyes widened noticing Anthony was being held down in front of him by several tentacles that were spouting out from the bulb area of the specimen. Anthony was forced down into a prone position as his arms and legs were pulled outwards by the tentacles. He was already wide awake and in a completely panicked state. His arms flailed and he was crying and whimpering hysterically in an attempt to be released.

"Oh god! O-Oren you're awake! What is happening, what is this thing doing to us?" His voice pleaded like a frightened and confused child.

"I-I don't know what is going on Tony. Just give me a moment to assess the situation."

"Give you a moment!? This thing is going to fucking kill us, or worse! No, please no this can't be happening right now; please just let me go I want to go home."

"J-just call down we'll... we can figure this out. First just settle down, we don't know what its intentions are yet or how we should react to it.

Despite Oren's warning Anthony continued to struggle against the tentacles which resulted in them only coiling around his limbs more and fastening him harder to the floor.

"AH! They are covering me and ensnaring me tighter! No! No not like this! Get these things off of me please! Anthony continued to blabber on.

"Tony you need to calm yourself right now!" Oren stammered.

A few more tentacles emerged from the bud which now aimed in Anthony's direction. He shook in fear as they began inspecting his body and slowly covering his exposed skin in a layer of lubricant as they slide over him. Shimmering, he glowed against the dim lighting of the room.

"W-what is it doing to me Oren; what are these tentacles doing?" His speech stuttered in horror.

"This slime, it feels so weird, it's warm and viscous. I can feel it dripping over every inch of my body. I'm starting to freak out what is this thing planning to do to me?" Anthony was becoming increasingly anxious wondering helplessly of what would happen next.

"Oren, please get me out here! I can feel them over every inch of me! I don't want to be... Mmph!" One of the tentacles suddenly logged itself forcibly into his mouth without a moment's notice.

A muffled screamed then shot through the room like a bullet. Anthony flailed to escape but each struggled jerk only made his situation worse. Tears of panic streaked down his face as he glanced at Oren desperately as if waiting for an answer to help him somehow escape. Nothing could be done as Oren watched in terror as his acquaintance was being raped and violated by these tentacles.

"Just... oh god... just stop struggling Tony please! You're only provoking it! Fuck, please... stop moving!"

Unknown to either of the two, a second tentacle began to gradually slither its way behind Anthony. A second large gasp echoed through the room as Anthony jerked forward as the tentacle delved into his ass. The distinctive sounds of the tentacles squirming against Anthony's insides became evident to Oren. The tentacle fluctuated to force itself inside deeper. Each rhythmic pulse of the invader jerked his body and was meet with more tears and whimpers. Any attempt to crawl or squirm away was met with a tighter hold onto his limbs.

Two smaller tentacles wrapped around Anthony's abdomen and neck forcing him to arch in an upwards angle. There was a bulge in his throat as the tentacle in his mouth now protruded deeper down his esophagus. Anthony no longer could manage himself and gave up completely to his captor. His body was gradually raised above the floor and turned upside down so his chest was facing the ceiling. Strands of lubricant clung to fragments of his body down dangling to the ground as his limbs and head lay limp in defeat. Oren noticed to his surprise that Anthony seemed suddenly be more relaxed as his shocked expression was now met with an almost relaxed expression. Was Anthony starting to enjoy what was happening to him Oren thought perplexed? His eyes began to teeter upwards into his head while his relaxed smile was jagged from feelings of bliss as he now reluctantly embraced his gelatinous and slippery invaders.

Oren blushed upon noticing that Anthony was sprouting a thick erection from the pleasure these tentacles were exposing him to. Each brush of the tentacles against his hard cock resulted in his dick quivering as it soaked in the slimy substance of the creature. Whimpers of fear and pain had graduated into whimpers of ecstasy and anticipation. Both tentacles that had entered through his two orifices were now thrusting and retracting against one another in synchronization. Anthony continued to just waver with the rhythm as he was forcible fucked in a motion similar to that of a crosscut saw cutting down a tree by the two tentacles.

Globs of cum spurted out every once in a while from his flushed member, pilling up into a small reservoir on his waist before dripping onto the floor. Groans of bliss could be heard with each burst of cum as the tentacles continued milking him for all he was worth and then some. His balls were massive as they bounced along with each push, ready to provide Anthony with new rounds of semen as they swelled larger. Oren then noticed a tentacle with an opening at its end was consuming all of Anthony's cum before latching itself onto his throbbing dick. It was feeding off of him! Oren was so memorized by the vehement state of Anthony he had almost forgot he was tied up as well. Just as this realization dawned on him more tentacles had just finished inspecting his body that he had not taken notice to yet. Instead of feeling fearful, he felt a guilty level of excitement. He could not bring himself to struggle since his sub consciousness wanted him to experience what Anthony was currently feeling. Little would it matter since he was bound by the creature that now proceeded to ready its prey to milk him soon.

Oren felt his heart pound in suspense, feeling the tentacles tantalizingly coil around his limbs, waist, abdomen, and finally neck. His legs were bound together in a kneeling position while his arms crossed and bound behind his back even tighter now. The tentacle around his neck pushed his head upward to the ceiling as his back straightened. As expected, a larger tentacle was now looking down at his face just above, ready to throat fuck him. Shivers raced along his body, ready to accept this strange yet sensual invader. No longer did Oren care of how odd or dangerous the circumstances were. Only now he desired to be utterly violated and abused. The tentacle dabbed at his face before reaching his mouth. Oren willingly opened it and with a quick jolt the slippery appendage slide between his lips, along his wet tongue, and deeper into his moist throat. He involuntarily gagged while trying to keep his composure. It had a sweet taste that complimented the creature's radiant lavender tone. Oren slurped and sucked the nectar off the tentacle fervently. His ass cheeks were spread apart as his second tentacle plummeted inside him. He wanted to cringe from how full he felt. It was a fulfilling feeling of being stuffed to his limits, nothing like this had he ever experienced before. Sudden moans of pleasure erupted from the depths of his muffled throat as a new wetness enveloped his erected cock. Another of the tentacles that had an opening on its end had forced itself over the head of his red tip then gradually shifted itself along the rest of the shaft swallowing Oren's sensitive member whole. Miniature feelers that were attached to the insides of the tentacle brushed lightly against his shaft creating a unique tingling sensation making Oren giggle and tremble in pleasure.

A heavy, guttural moan escaped Oren as an unexpected new stimulant was introduced by the tentacles. Steady pulses of electricity coursed through the tentacles both inside and outside his body, sending a buzzing stimulation that engulfed him completely. He wavered lightly from these vibrations as every nerve of his body was triggered. Any and all thoughts of doubts, concerns, and anxiety were replaced by a haze of ardent comfort. This creature was not just consuming his precious liquids but also giving him a full body massage and thorough fucking. Entranced in his pleasurable position, a feeling of heat rose from his groins up to his clouded mind. Gagging on the invader in his mouth, he screamed as waves of cum erupted from his engorged cock. The tentacle sucked and sucked every drop of his juices like sweet honey. This was one of the most incredible orgasm he has ever experienced in his life. Any concerns were now washed away as he submitted completely as the creatures prey. Before he had a moment to recover the appendages continued to thrust, retract, pulse, and coil around his wonderfully abused body and insides.

Caught up in the heat of the moment Oren had not even had time to realize that Anthony had already become comfortably numb from having his brains fucked twice over now. The tentacles wasted little time with their recoveries as they continued to the next round of milking both men. Neither of them cared since this would be one of the best sensual experiences they would have the opportunity to live through. All fibers of struggle were lost as they left their fates to the determination of this new creature. Luckily for both of them, the time had reached 6:00pm and all other associates in the area regained power in their quarters and had returned to living areas for the night. Anthony and Oren would have the entire night at the mercy of the tentacles in a pleasurable torture. Luckily for the creature's sake, Oren would be sure that when they were both eventually freed the morning after that he would continue "studying" the specimen for scientific purposes. As long as he was also under Anthony's direct supervision during studying of course.